free hit counters
Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf - Page 5 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-11-2018   #49
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Hoping 2018 will be a better year for tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
Now, let us get back on topic. Transformation in 2018! Go!
Okay, back on topic: Not sure if this was already posted (at least I haven’t seen it yet), but Sabrina (xheihachi.deviantart.com) is back to making werewolf/werecat TF videos, albeit not for free, but 1) they’re much better quality, using fur suits and even a little bit of inflation, and 2) they’re for a good cause! According to one post, the money is going to pay for medical expenses for their sick dog. The first video to use the inflation/fur suit is their take on the “Cat People” TF. Unfortunately, the inflation process is very short, but they said they’re working out the kinks (no pun intended) and should have better results with their next video. Apparently, they’re going to post a new TF video every full moon. Not sure if they’ll be able to meet that schedule, but if so, that means the next one should be up on the last day of the month.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2018   #50
civis-rasa
Process Fan

[QUOTE=bcislandguy;804096]The internet has created this level of shameless self enrichment, without having to face the people you have essentially borrowed money and there is no legal or moral penalty for screwing other people over.
Missa was the last person to actually do this with any degree of success, guys would pay money to her for her vids as she was an actual woman because you could see she had a pussy in her videos, basically any other "female" in the tf community that dosn't do video's is a guy, either in a female online persona, or transgender in life and most people know this nowadays and most guys are not into that, nothing wrong with being like that but its not what a lot of people want

You sound like the same self absorbed, entitled, dude bro we often find on reddit or some hate group, who thinks women owe them or that a woman's body is a commodity to be bought and sold as you please. You're not entitled to shit, people that create content aren't beholden to you, your opinion or previous experiences. Also, please don't pass off how you feel as a truth for others, you don't speak for me or anyone else here. If someone's content isn't what you're looking for, then you have every right to go and create your own. But don't shit on others who are legitimately trying to create new content just because it doesn't suit your expectation. We don't need that type of attitude here.

Last edited by civis-rasa; 01-11-2018 at 10:45 AM.
civis-rasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2018   #51
Kantomaster1111
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by howlingfan View Post
Okay, back on topic: Not sure if this was already posted (at least I haven’t seen it yet), but Sabrina (xheihachi.deviantart.com) is back to making werewolf/werecat TF videos, albeit not for free, but 1) they’re much better quality, using fur suits and even a little bit of inflation, and 2) they’re for a good cause! According to one post, the money is going to pay for medical expenses for their sick dog. The first video to use the inflation/fur suit is their take on the “Cat People” TF. Unfortunately, the inflation process is very short, but they said they’re working out the kinks (no pun intended) and should have better results with their next video. Apparently, they’re going to post a new TF video every full moon. Not sure if they’ll be able to meet that schedule, but if so, that means the next one should be up on the last day of the month.
So she’s doing more than just writhing around naked now? There’s actual process?
Kantomaster1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2018   #52
~Circe~
Goddess of Transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post
So she’s doing more than just writhing around naked now? There’s actual process?
From what I’ve seen? It’s mostly writhing. And a few masturbation videos. There is some “process”. Hmm, how do I put this. There is shirt stuffing, shirt ripping, and effects like microsoft paint but! Most of what has been posted does look like its five-ten years old.

And as howlingfan said, they’ve promised to release something each full moon. It’s not great but if their devotion is true I can see them posting something along the lines of TMC or Primals Fantasies.
Unread 01-11-2018   #53
WuschelWolf
Leech0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by civis-rasa View Post
You sound like the same self absorbed, entitled, dude bro we often find on reddit or some hate group, who thinks women owe them or that a woman's body is a commodity to be bought and sold as you please. You're not entitled to shit, people that create content aren't beholden to you, your opinion or previous experiences. Also, please don't pass off how you feel as a truth for others, you don't speak for me or anyone else here. If someone's content isn't what you're looking for, then you have every right to go and create your own. But don't shit on others who are legitimately trying to create new content just because it doesn't suit your expectation. We don't need that type of attitude here.
Thank you!
WuschelWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2018   #54
danielsangeo
Process Moderator

Please keep the off-topic personal attacks off the public sections of the forum. If you have a problem with a particular poster, please message them privately or report the post. I will not warn anyone else again in this thread.

Thank you.

Tell me, where in the world is Daniel Sandiego?
danielsangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #55
tflover296
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
Please keep the off-topic personal attacks off the public sections of the forum. If you have a problem with a particular poster, please message them privately or report the post. I will not warn anyone else again in this thread.

Thank you.
I was hoping cute/sexy snek TF would help perk people up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tflover296 View Post
Maybe this'll perk up people's new year: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/25990455/ a commission made by chesshire88 based on an idea I had for a TF story long ago. I think it turned out great ^^
tflover296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2018   #56
Jimbo
Selfish lurker TF artist

The full movie of Hisss is now on Netflix.

https://youtu.be/xDkVAU6bO4w
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2018   #57
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
The full movie of Hisss is now on Netflix.

https://youtu.be/xDkVAU6bO4w
Yep, I remember it. Not bad thing indeed. Thanks man.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2018   #58
CNash
What would you rather be?

I liked that Hisss took the trouble of showing the full intermediate stage, with the actress in full-body snake prosthetics, before she turned into a CGI/rubber suit snake creature.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote