free hit counters
Shrinking videos from Missa! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 07-27-2013   #11
Obsidian Reaver
Banned

Re: Shrinking video from Missa!

No offense taken, I assure you. And I hear your points loud and clear.

However, folks just as often jump on the "This is WONDERFUL" bandwagon, and offer nothing more than effusive praise without specifics. I'm guilty of it myself. The point, though, is that no one gives two nickels about that. No one. But do the opposite and say "meh" without elaboration? No less than three members instantly went on an "Oh no you DIDN'T" attack. Seriously. (Even if you didn't mean to come off like that, that's how it very appeared).

Hypocrisy. And I don't like it. If Missa's put off by a general negative comment, then she might want to pack up her studio right now, because if she can't handle something as benign as "I didn't like it;not my thing", then she stands NO chance against truly nasty comments.

I mean, he even said the process was "really good", just not his cup of tea. He came off as respectful. It was an honest opinion given in response to the subject matter at hand.

You don't have to worry about Missa closing up shop just because someone didn't care for a commissioned clip. I think, given the overwhelming level of praise she's received from the vast majority of us, she knows we highly value her as both an artist, and as a member of this community.

Last edited by Obsidian Reaver; 07-27-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Obsidian Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote