free hit counters
Growth and Giantess Clips - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-21-2014   #1
GiantGirl
Producer

Growth and Giantess Clips

Hi all,

I've been producing Giantess style clips for a while now but life and time constraints have meant it's never really gotten serious. I'm now at a stage where i want to take things to the next level. I don't yet have the capabilities for special effects beyond slow motion and *some* sound effects in my clips, but i am trying to learn. it's a long process.

Anyway, before i shamelessly plug my videos here (you can look at my clips link if you choose) I'd like to get your tips on what YOU think makes a good process video? I'm just beginning to venture into growth and shrinking. I love the idea of clothes becoming smaller, ripping, and eventually tearing off altogether. Shoes getting smaller, toes hanging over the edge etc. these are things I'm starting to include in my clips.

I'd love your feedback and ideas and hopefully incorporate those into my work going forward x
Unread 07-22-2014   #2
GiantGirl
Producer

Re: Growth and Giantess Clips

Aww come on now, don't be shy. i won't bite I promise x
Unread 07-22-2014   #3
50percentgrey
MacroTessaClaustroPhile

Well, Katie? I'm not a certified expert on what makes a good growth video, but I took some time to think of 3 essential elements that can make a good growth scene.

1. The growth process is best enjoyed when it's unwanted or forced indulgently. Growth incurred by will alone without so much as a wince doesn't cut it. Growth is meant to be an intense and suspenseful experience for you and your audience. Keep it as such.

2. Clothes destruction and size comparison helps maintain the illusion of your body increasing in mass and height. Making incisions in clothes to tear them easily and standing on stools to reach the ceiling helps each respective quality. Cracking walls and ceilings can help as well.

3. Keep the growth scene indoors to maintain the illusion of size difference. Outdoor growth doesn't cut it, unless you were about to challenge Godzilla to a fight. If you really want to push the magic, you can set up a miniature of the room you grew in.
Unread 07-22-2014   #4
Clickme
Tiny Lesbian Cat approves

That first point is subjective, and a matter of taste. Just because the growth isn't forced or intense doesnt mean it's not good. For instance, the old Moon PRincess clip is still what I look to as a classic example of a great growth scene. IT could use more movement, but the effect was still good, and there was still a sense of scale even outside.

A lot of factors go in. for instance, clothing doesnt need to shred (it's a great way to sell the growth though), for it to be a scene worth watching, so long as there's a reason clothing would grow too. Just because it's right here to look at, Alice in Wonderland is an awkward example, in that it's all indigestible yet hte clothing often follows her.

Really, I'd suggest making hte growth scene you most want to see and giving the best effort, and you'll likely find out that decent number of people will enjoy it too.

Now, while there's not a lot of realy strict rules ot a good growth scene, scale is a must. Clothing is a good way to sell scale, but so is prop objects, or (and only us done well) greenscreen effects.

Also, polls and threads like this ^_^ GEtting hte input of a lot of people (the more the better), will help you see what people gravitate towards. Now if you're looking to do something specific, like a vanilla growth, no muscle, or vore or anything, then try to get he opinions of people that enjoy that most, and see where they all agree, or mostly agree. A multiple choice poll can help too, with allowing multiple answers.
That meteor made absolutely sure that He died for our sins.
.................................................. ......The shattered dreams that make you whole...
...broken hopes that bind your wounds...
..........................there is a purpose to this darkness
__________________________________________________ Can you believe in this?
Clickme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014   #5
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Well, there are really three main thought process's that go into a good growth clip that seem pretty popular with everyone.

The first is forced or unwanted growth, with a lot of "What's happening" "Oh, make it stop" "My clothes are getting too tight" kind of dialogue. A look of pain and surprise help sell this. These clips have a lot of tugging and pulling on clothes to keep them from ripping. A lot of quick uncoordinated movement to show how growing is making it harder to move. Moans and surprised gasps and grunts tossed in. Embarrassment and a kind of shy demeanor help. May end with a surprise or unwanted orgasm, but not always.

The second is the wanted growth because it turns me on. Dialogue like "Oh yes, feels so good as my clothes tighten." "Watch me get big and sexy for you baby" "My [body part] makes me feel so hot the bigger it gets." This type has a lot of body caressing, rubbing to show how hot the growth is getting you. You might caress your legs playfully as nylons run, breast rubbing in a tight bra etc.. Sensual moans, pleasured whispers, body movement like your doing a strip tease. These usually end in the growing woman having an orgasm.

The third is a combination of the two above. Usually always starting as unwanted, forced growth, but half way through becoming a source of arousal, a surprise turn on leading to acceptance, mixture of dialogue and body movement types, may end in orgasm, or not, could just be really horny by the end.

Nudity, is it a must, no. Clips can end with the woman in just really tight bra and panties, maybe just show one shoulder strap break, maybe a tear in the waist of the panties. Maybe go hulk style, with the front button and zip on the pants ripped, and maybe the seat in the back split, but still covered.

Some general rules:
Always have one prop, or something to show size comparison too. Maybe a wall clock that starts above your head, and at the end is below your head, or a normal chair, then a children's chair later seen next to you. Do green screen if you can to get those sky high shots. Clothes tearing is usually the easiest way to achieve this though.

Keep the time and price reasonable. Some people just like to see the growth, other's like to see giantess destruction, some other things. I recommend that if you do a long clip, with say growth, then some stomping or city destruction, break it into 2 clips. One with just the growth, for growth fans, and the other longer with the works for those who like to see the after affects of the growth.

Clothes tearing rules for growth. If you have it on when you start growing, keep it on till it bursts. People tend not to like seeing a growing woman undress herself, we rather the growth do it. Usually it's good to have something for each body part to tear out of. For the feet, shoes, socks, nylons. Keep any jeans or pants tight that you use. If they look too baggy some of the affect is lost. If the clothing has a zipper, clasp, button, we like to see it struggle to hold together first, then snap, break etc.

Usually we like to see you dressed normally first, then see the clothes seem to tighten, then rip. If you can get across the feeling of the clothes struggling to stay together till your body forces them to tear, awesome. Don't be afraid to move around, maybe the front buttons on a blouse pop off, then you kind of double over, and the back of it splits open. Maybe your on the floor on all fours and we see the seat of your pants split, calves tear out of something, backs of your shoes break.

That brings us to angles. Try to show the same thing tearing form different sides if you can. The back of the skirt rips, then maybe it tears along your thigh, a hole in the front of your nylons, while the backs streak with them. Your feet snap the shoe strap, then the heel breaks as the back pops out. The sleeves rip, then the shoulder seam tears as buttons start to pop off the front.

Lastly jewelry. Try not to wear too much. Sometimes it can annoy to see a ring that the growth doesn't affect, or a bracelet that stays on. I recommend getting cheap plastic jewelry like they sell for children. Then you can if you wish get shots of bracelets snapping, rings cracking, necklaces snapping off etc.

Well, I'm done with my rant here, hope it helps you out. Some here may agree with some of my suggestions, others may not, but it's here, use it if you like. Good luck with your clips, hope to see something soon. Need any other ideas or info, drop me a message, I'm full of ideas. Happy growing.

PS: Forgot a big pet peeve here, shots of you tearing your own clothes. Use whatever tricks you need to, but people here don't like it when we can clearly see you tearing your own clothes in the shot. Should have said that earlier.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred

Last edited by magnus knight; 07-22-2014 at 01:50 PM. Reason: forgot about the hands in shot
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014   #6
Brad
Process Fan

I don't usually post on these forums and rather sit back and not open my mouth.

But seeing you as a new member to the forums and asking for feedback I'd just like to say this:
magnus knight is pretty much right on point.

Read some stories, join some groups/sites and go after the "top rated" stories, or see what threads have the most views, you'll start to see that a lot of them have similar themes or items in them.

But most of all, when doing videos you have to show that you're in it too, even if you get just a lil turned on when shooting, it's better than "high-budget" videos where the girls look like cardboard cut-outs. *moans lazily* oh yes oh joy... stomp stomp... me hungry.
Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014   #7
GiantGirl
Producer

Oh i completely enoy it. I CHOSE this area to film in because it is closest to my own secret desires and fantasies. personally my thing is shrinking other down, or slow growth myself. But i am trying to research the related areas so that when i make a clip I can properly do justice to those things instead of just rushing through them to get to what "i" think is important. I realise of course that I won't please everybody at once, and some things are more suited to seperate clips rather than lumping them all in together. But those are all things I intend to work out and work on as I go along.

I really appreciate your feedback everyone. It does seem a consensus that when showing something, i should actually 'show' it.. i.e. with growth not just go from normal clothes to suddenly clothes half off or completely off. Rather show the process of the clothing getting tighter and ripping, button popping, belts tearing off. Each part is important in and of its own sake

Brad do you have any stories or sites you would particularly recommend?

Again, thanks!
Unread 07-22-2014   #8
Brad
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantGirl View Post
Brad do you have any stories or sites you would particularly recommend?

Again, thanks!
The current one going on in the in the Growth thread "One Week at Wolf Lake" has some very good parts in it, but that's just one of many many stories posted around the web that are award-worthy.(Literally, I can't pick a single one, they're all really really great.)

magnus knight, qzar9999, ZZZ, Beetlebomb, DragonMasterX are just a few I can think of that have some very good works here on the forums, and I highly suggest a look at MG-SG which has a lot of compiled work from a ton of other authors and categories.

I'm probably not the best source for a lot diverse works as I'm pretty much only a fan of gentle giantess, and slow growth. But even for fans of vore/crush/shrunken men there are still similarities, such as clothes ripping/becoming skin tight, denial/resisting, acceptance/pleasure.

Be sure to check out growth stories that may even involve Anthro/Furry characters because even if the characters are not your thing, the situation/story/setting might just be right up your alley.
(Also RPs that people post from games/chats have a lot of merit to them as well.)

PS Since this is a fetish of yours to begin with, then I'm sure you know about most of this, so please don't take this as a "Welcome to macrophilia crash course."
Unread 07-22-2014   #9
GiantGirl
Producer

Not at all, as I said above I posted here because I want to get to know what sort of things YOU all think are good elements of a process story. While i am familiar with a lot of things, i am not an expert and would like to learn more
Unread 07-22-2014   #10
Brad
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantGirl View Post
Not at all, as I said above I posted here because I want to get to know what sort of things YOU all think are good elements of a process story.
Well good news is you've come to the right place for ideas and suggestions, no matter how wild they may be!

Unfortunately though I'm stupidly shy, and not much good for anything other than reading and watching.
As this is a "secret" fetish of mine, I tend to nod my head, moan, and move on. :P

I did however read over your site (Not the Clips4Sale, but your actual blog) and found it to be a good read and pleasant to explore... you should link that here as well.
(I've not bought or watched a video yet, but I do see you're British. *swoons*)
Unread 07-22-2014   #11
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Growth and Giantess Clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50percentgrey View Post
Well, Katie? I'm not a certified expert on what makes a good growth video, but I took some time to think of 3 essential elements that can make a good growth scene.

1. The growth process is best enjoyed when it's unwanted or forced indulgently. Growth incurred by will alone without so much as a wince doesn't cut it. Growth is meant to be an intense and suspenseful experience for you and your audience. Keep it as such.
Heh... This part sounds right on the money, iMHo.

Oh I wasn't shy. Just had an expletive moment while I was editing and adding more to this post. I'll post another one with the thorough ideas explained. And British is good. Nothing wrong with the accent. Lol.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 07-22-2014 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Oops... ****** back button erased what I was editing!
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2014   #12
GiantGirl
Producer

Yes I am British

I wasn't sure about linking my blog. I am still very much a "camgirl" and trying to mke the transition over to fetish producer instead. I am wary of mixing the two too much. In time I will separate them entirely.

Please, don't be shy about your ideas. i'd love to hear them. if you'd rather keep things private you can always message me. i really appreciate your input. And thank you all for being so welcoming x