free hit counters
Female Werewolf needles in a haystack - Page 50 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-20-2016   #589
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Has this been posted already?
It's a full mexican movie called "La Loba" (She-Wolf) from the early 1950s. Cheap effects, with werewolves obviously inspired by The Wolfman but entertaining in a Plan 9 from outer space kind of way.
The main "transformation" starts around 1:00:00, but you can see the She-Wolf at several points in the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCgGmen7Rs
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2016   #590
dorintf
Process Master

Decent special effects for its time.
dorintf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2017   #591
jolem
Process Disciple

In the Ask The Werewolves tumblr blog. The female werewolf answers a question about whether or not something different happens when a werewolf dyes their hair and she tests out this theory with a gif of her transformation into her wolf form. It's kinda cute.
http://ask-the-werewolves.tumblr.com...lyascended-ask
jolem is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #592
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolem View Post
In the Ask The Werewolves tumblr blog. The female werewolf answers a question about whether or not something different happens when a werewolf dyes their hair and she tests out this theory with a gif of her transformation into her wolf form. It's kinda cute.
http://ask-the-werewolves.tumblr.com...lyascended-ask
It is very funny. It is a shame that in blogs/sites like that people tend to sell us furries as werewolves. I have nothing against furries, except for their tendency to usurpate the tag #werewolf. Sorry, it doesn't sell for me.
Anyway, thanks for the finding, it is always good to see new material over here.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #593
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Here's one I had been searching a few years for that only recently turned up. Though it doesn't actually have any transformation, it had an influence on my younger self all those years ago that might have contributed to my female werewolf fetish. What it has is the build up to an implied TF that never happens, a big tease really, but for it's time and the show it was on I'm surprised it even had anything remotely TF related.

The potential TF tease begins a little after the 8 minute mark.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #594
Werewolf1361
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstrider View Post
Has this been posted already?
It's a full mexican movie called "La Loba" (She-Wolf) from the early 1950s. Cheap effects, with werewolves obviously inspired by The Wolfman but entertaining in a Plan 9 from outer space kind of way.
The main "transformation" starts around 1:00:00, but you can see the She-Wolf at several points in the movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fCgGmen7Rs
Bonus! It shows the feet!
Werewolf1361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #595
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anahki View Post
It is very funny. It is a shame that in blogs/sites like that people tend to sell us furries as werewolves. I have nothing against furries, except for their tendency to usurpate the tag #werewolf. Sorry, it doesn't sell for me.
Anyway, thanks for the finding, it is always good to see new material over here.
Maybe you could accept that the definition of "werewolf" is not fixed, and even if it was, it certainly doesn't have to match your expectations of what a werewolf "is" or "isn't"?

In other words.... let it go, allow others to do what they enjoy, and stop being petty.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #596
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNash View Post
Maybe you could accept that the definition of "werewolf" is not fixed, and even if it was, it certainly doesn't have to match your expectations of what a werewolf "is" or "isn't"?

In other words.... let it go, allow others to do what they enjoy, and stop being petty.
Again, someone calling for respect and spitting insults instead. Please, don't make this personal, this is just a TF forum and there is no need for that.

I already know that the definition of werewolf is not fixed, of course, but behind that excuse you could justify to post anything you want here or elsewhere, and my point is that we all agree that the typical werewolves from the mainstream could be likeable or not, but most of them enter in what most of us consider as "werewolf". And there are other cases that most of us consider out of the concept. That is: a talking furry humanoid that behaves like a "normal" person. That's not a werewolf for me, nor for the majority of us. Sorry if this hurts your furry heart, but a furry is not a werewolf. And an armchair is not a werewolf. And a monkey wrench is not a werewolf. It is not about fixing or not, dude.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #597
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

IMHO if they're stuck in an anthropomorphic canine form. It's a furry. If it switches between human and canine form, anthro or otherwise, it's a werewolf.
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #598
CNash
What would you rather be?

Kindly wind your neck in; I didn't "spit insults" or do anything of the kind, and I resent the implication.

You're claiming to speak for "the majority of us", when in actuality you're only speaking for yourself and attempting to justify your position by inventing false majorities with no evidence.

If you really must have a definition, how about one that's broad enough to accommodate everyone? "Werewolf: a person who transforms into a wolf-like creature, often caused by the presence of the full moon". I don't think you'll find anyone who disagrees with that.

Another false assumption: that because I'm defending so-called "furries", that I myself am a furry. Do I really need to spell out how terrible that particular assumption is? It's schoolyard-level stuff.

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #599
Galyo
Process Fan

If you ask me, there's a cleae distinction between furries and werewolves.

While most people in the fandom say that furries are animals with human characteristics, in my opinion this is actually the other way around. They walk on their hind legs like a human, dress like humans, talk like humans, and generally participate in the same social behaviours as we do. Werewolves are not like this, and are (in my opinion) a more primal state, somewhere between man and wolf, with the emphasis being on the wolf part. Most common werewolf designs reflect this by incorporating more feral wolf elements such as long claws, sharp teeth, wolf eyes, and the ability to walk and run on all fours.
Galyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2017   #600
Cursebearer
The Semi-Great Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
Here's one I had been searching a few years for that only recently turned up. Though it doesn't actually have any transformation, it had an influence on my younger self all those years ago that might have contributed to my female werewolf fetish. What it has is the build up to an implied TF that never happens, a big tease really, but for it's time and the show it was on I'm surprised it even had anything remotely TF related.

The potential TF tease begins a little after the 8 minute mark.
Thanks for sharing. I just recently saw this myself and was both surprised it had implied TF and disappointed it didn't do more! This is one of those rare little gems that gets me wringing my hands wondering just how much content the community is missing.

http://process-productions.com/forum...ad.php?t=23468 to request a story from me.
Cursebearer is offline   Reply With Quote