free hit counters
Primal's Transformations - New Releases - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-05-2016   #1
PrimalFetish
Production People

Primal's Transformations - New Releases

1TRN-21000-MixB.jpg

We've been in the process of moving, but that's finally starting to settle down, giving us more time to edit! This is the first transformation video we've released in a couple months, and it is a follow-up to this one with Aidra Fox and Lolo Punzel.

The new release stars Alix Lynx with an appearance by Sarah Brooke. Though the original contains futanari, this one does not. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Alix, and we hope you enjoy her performance!

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph

gv30-1TRN-21000-mr.gif

P.S. There is a clip on my twitter if you want a preview with audio.
PrimalFetish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #2
Davi
Process Fan

Re: Primal's Transformations - New Releases

Well done! In the future would you make a new werewolf video like sara brooke´s?
Davi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #3
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davi View Post
Well done! In the future would you make a new werewolf video like sara brooke´s?
Thank you! It's certainly on the table. Our new location is affording us a wider array of production opportunities, so we're considering a variety of possible approaches to future transformation shoots. We do take customs, though, so if you have something specific in mind, send an email on over to: primalscustoms@gmail.com
Unread 05-05-2016   #4
GenYun
Ye Olde 3D Artiste

Quote:
Though the original contains futanari, this one does not
So what are the chances of a follow up to this one with futanari?
GenYun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2016   #5
LycanDope
Smutty Lady

What kind of pricing do you do for custom work?
LycanDope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2016   #6
slayer1
Process Master

I bought three of your clips, werewolf solo one, Adriana fox dr one, and the wild cat one. The cat one was my favorite, very hot and realistic. Do another feline but more lighting as it was hard to see her contacts and hard to see the tail. Get a kitten cream tail next time. Small bottom fangs are a plus too. And if you want to take a stab at paws that's always good.
Unread 05-16-2016   #7
slayer1
Process Master

They have a new semi-Tf video out. Not really focused on the Tf though or enough FX, I like the cage idea though.

On a side note, in all my years I have to say this one of the longest droughts of Tf content I've seen. Pretty much only these guys are doing Tf customs this year, no main stream media or anything even in the works to look fed to and not much else. A few artists and one good contest though are still putting stuff out. Already near June though!
Unread 05-27-2016   #8
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by LycanDope View Post
What kind of pricing do you do for custom work?
It varies a lot by content type, casting, etc. Send an email to primalscustoms@gmail.com with what you're looking for to get a quote.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
Unread 05-27-2016   #9
PrimalFetish
Production People

We were able to shoot a lot more than expected, so we have a few new releases out:

Most recently, we welcome Joseline Kelly to our transformation store in a solo titled "Restless Night."

As mentioned by slayer1, we also released a follow up to Sarah Brooke's first transformation, and it's called "Caged Beast." It also features Alix Lynx, who masturbates but does not transform. (Personally, I really like the caged concept and hope we are able to do more like it.)

There are two others that are new but not quite transformation. We have a vampire release (does include sfx on eyes and fangs) starring Kleio Valentien and Zoey Parker. It includes both girl-girl and boy-girl content, and we will be releasing those portions separately if you prefer one without the other.

Finally, a COMPLETELY new style of clip we have not done in any of our stores before: Femme Fatale. Brooklyn Chase does a fantastic job, IMHO. Though it is not sfx transformation, we will be escalating the stakes, so to speak, in future Femme Fatales if this one proves popular enough. This one includes fucking, creampie, whipping, pantyhose domination, ruined orgasm, scissorhold knockouts, and more.

More previews can be seen in our store (or on Twitter).

We have some really excited things planned for June, too, but for now, hope there's a little something here for everyone.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
Unread 05-27-2016   #10
Obsidian
Process Master

I picked up Joseline's Restless Night. First off, a lot more focus on the feet, and I appreciate that. The acting is, again, good. However, it is severely lacking in dialogue, so all we really get is Joseline grunting (and what sounds like "gagging" at points?). More dialogue from Joseline, even "Oh my god" or "What's happening to me?" would have gone a long way toward making a superior scene.

Speaking of Joseline, she's a gorgeous young woman and can certainly put on an act. So, major props there. As for process content, I'd say it's average at best and definitely sparse. There's nail growth, tail growth, and Joseline's extending canines...but, beyond that, nothing else...which isn't necessarily a mark against your studio; SFX are notoriously difficult to implement, especially when you're on a budget. What you included, process-wise, is decent enough. But you're going to have to keep pushing the envelope on this.

Overall, I'd give Restless Night a 7/10. It shows good effort, a talented actress, and provides some process content. Kudos.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2016   #11
PrimalFetish
Production People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
I picked up Joseline's Restless Night. First off, a lot more focus on the feet, and I appreciate that. The acting is, again, good. However, it is severely lacking in dialogue, so all we really get is Joseline grunting (and what sounds like "gagging" at points?). More dialogue from Joseline, even "Oh my god" or "What's happening to me?" would have gone a long way toward making a superior scene.

Speaking of Joseline, she's a gorgeous young woman and can certainly put on an act. So, major props there. As for process content, I'd say it's average at best and definitely sparse. There's nail growth, tail growth, and Joseline's extending canines...but, beyond that, nothing else...which isn't necessarily a mark against your studio; SFX are notoriously difficult to implement, especially when you're on a budget. What you included, process-wise, is decent enough. But you're going to have to keep pushing the envelope on this.

Overall, I'd give Restless Night a 7/10. It shows good effort, a talented actress, and provides some process content. Kudos.

Thanks for the critique! We still consider ourselves pretty new to the transformation genre, so productive comments like yours really help us determine where to go.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph
Unread 05-27-2016   #12
Obsidian
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimalFetish View Post
Thanks for the critique! We still consider ourselves pretty new to the transformation genre, so productive comments like yours really help us determine where to go.

--Nymph
@PrimalNymph

No problem. I'm glad that you take the time to listen to critiques.

Yeah, I get that you're new to the genre. Honestely, you're doing better than a lot of what's on C4S.
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beast, clips4sale, primal fetish, tail, transformations