free hit counters
Big Body Expansion in short animation film - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-23-2013   #1
zabuzabotz
DERP

Big Body Expansion in short animation film

Forgive me if this has been uploaded already (the title of the film is pretty generic so the search option is a bit useless for it) but i found a neat little thing the other day while browsing through some films.

in this video a farmer notices all his animals turning into fat balloony beasts... while that's going on his wife also suddenly ends up being inflated. There's no actual proces but a few shots later she ends up being as big as the house. so she's definetely growing through out. (she also doesnt go back to normal, she stays huge)

http://vimeo.com/26941134

her first blown up appearance is at 3:35 , later she's gigantic at 4:20

storywise: i dont know whats going on, but i found it to be an amusing expansion
Unread 02-27-2013   #2
Sucht17
Process Master

Re: Big Body Expansion in short animation film

Apparently, it wasn't fap inducing enough or there'd be a bajillion replies by now.

Hey Zab, did you check the concept art section on the film's website? (link is in video description) One of the concept arts has a rather risque rendering of the farmer's wife filling the farm house.

I found it amusing as well. It had a Pixar-esque approach. The original concept seems to be closer matching to the title, but the end result, with everything inflating like balloons (even a tractor) seems to give a more surreal vibe.
Also, the framer seems surprised at first but doesn't let it get to him. What a champ.

I should be drawing things.
Sucht17 is offline   Reply With Quote