free hit counters
The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > AP/AR

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-24-2016   #1
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

48 pages, Color, US$11.99
Giantess, Age Progression, age Regression
Artwork by The Pepper Pair

The sequel to The Big Splash, a classic AR / AP / GTS / SW comic and one of the all-time favorite giantess comics! A group of friends go swimming in a remote lake that makes them shrink and grow.

Story Summary: Poor little Kristen is sorry she tagged along with older sister Megan and her pals – they’re just too grown up for her! But as the girls go swimming they start having trouble keeping their bikinis on. Soon Megan and her friend are shrinking while Kristen grows bigger and sexier. And the guys find themselves mountain climbing in an unusual place!

Note: This is not a continuation of the original comic, but a “reboot” of the story.

You can get more info and buy the comic here: http://www.dreamtalescomics.com/Blog...ig-splash-two/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Big-Splash-Two.jpg (324.4 KB, 732 views)
File Type: jpg Big-Splash-Two6.jpg (723.8 KB, 673 views)
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2016   #2
Hunter_S_Creek
Lurker

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

Overall this was a fun read.
I know that I am in the minority here in that I am not a big fan of AR or SW or SM. So, I won't address those aspects of the comic.
I like AP and female growth (but not to GTS scale) and BE. My favorite stories and comics feature cute, smart, short, scrawny, nerdy girls growing tall (7' maximum), leggy, athletic, and very busty.
So having said that --
Kristen's starting personality and "before" body were great.
Unfortunately Kristen's initial growth sequence was too short. It was depicted over only a few panels.
There are additional panels showing Kristen growing much taller but I would have been happier if Kristen had topped-out at a few inches to a foot taller than the "before" guys.
I was disappointed that Kristen's breasts did not grow all that big in proportion to the rest of her. And, when they did seem to grow bigger, they then seemed to shrink back down again in subsequent panels. This lack of continuity in the artwork magnified my disappointment.
One other point is that when a human grows to 7', their heads are usually still about the same size as the average person. At 8' or so Kristen's head would probably not be twice the size of a 6' guy's -- such as on page 23.

My request would be for an AP, female growth, BE story featuring a character like "before"-Kristen who for whatever reason slowly (several months) grows to become a tall, leggy, very busty babe. Her growth comes in a series of spurts that would contain growth sequences with clothes that become too small and at least one button pinging off of her overstuffed shirt. In the process of growing the principal character eventually upstages her older sister and her sister's friends. She also eventually turns the tables on some guys who had originally teased her. She also goes from being a laughing-stock at PE and sports to a star. She remains loyal to a nerdy friend who may or may not be secretly responsible for her growth and overdevelopment.

BTW -- I am aware that some variation of some of these facets have been featured in some of your comics.

Thank you for your consideration.
Tschuss!
Hunter
Hunter_S_Creek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2016   #3
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

I haven't gotten a chance to actually read the comic yet, but I can already see a problem. You've labeled it as artwork by pepper pair on the forums yet on the comic it's labeled as Palcomix. You probably used one or the other for color I'm guessing lol. When I get the chance, I'll grab the comic and check it over. Kind of disappointed it's not a sequel though. Instead just being a reboot of the original Big Splash. Don't know how I would have done it differently, maybe make it completely different girls or something.

----edit after reading----

SO there are 4 panels of age regression and 3 of age progression. Like 5 or 6 panels of SW and 2 GTS. I don't count the Male SW. it's not BAD, but I think I would have liked more panels of age progression/age regression but that's also my thing lol. This diffidently seems more geared towards SW/GTS again like some of the more recent comics from Dream tales. There is some interesting role reversal by the end and I didn't see to many issues with the artwork. (No nipple girls! They are apparently prone to shrinking, don't feed after midnight). Though story wise, I kind of found issue that the girls didn't notice sooner they had been shrinking/regressing. There is even a comical seen of Megan posing "sexily" while she's regressed. At that point, I'm slowly tilting my head. There's even a point where there bikinis are falling off and they are considerably younger looking yet neither of them notice they're getting younger.

I also noticed I had to read the entire comic to figure out which one was Megan. Since the sisters usually call each other "big sister" and "little sister" or Megan will just refer to Kristin as Kristin. But no one really refers to Megan as Megan and her friend's name is only spoken twice in the entire comic. We also only know one of the men's names, Mike, but not which one. So story telling in this one is a little sub par in my opinion. The artwork is excellent though, (unless we refer to no nipple girls again, lol).

Quick side note, when I posted this previously. I mentioned I would have done different girls. Looks like that is indeed what happened. So it's still a reboot of the original story with some changes, (as we also get Male SW). We don't get the funny scene at the end of the first one though, with the sneeze at the end lol. Also looks like it's Pepper Pair that did the artwork and coloring, just the preview image lists the wrong artist. Probably just a slight oversite

Last edited by godleydemon; 03-25-2016 at 12:15 PM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2016   #4
impaction1967
Process Fan

Is there at to infancy?
impaction1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2016   #5
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by impaction1967 View Post
Is there at to infancy?
Just edited my post with a review, there is no regression to infancy. Just to about 8 yrs old or so. As Kristin mentions they look like 8 yr olds in the comic. They do shrink a little further down then this as SW.
Unread 03-25-2016   #6
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post

----edit after reading----

I didn't see to many issues with the artwork. (No nipple girls! They are apparently prone to shrinking, don't feed after midnight).
There's also a point where the girls leave their bikini on the shores and the boys take it, yet when the young girls come out they're "clothed" in the bikini. It seems like a quick censorship job here and it's the only thing that felt out of place in this story.

Though I agree with all Godley said... though I was curious why their eyesight got worse as they regressed/got smaller and kristin's got better. It's never really explained. I just assumed as Kristin became a giant her eyes were able to see "nearer" because she was bigger.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2016   #7
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
There's also a point where the girls leave their bikini on the shores and the boys take it, yet when the young girls come out they're "clothed" in the bikini. It seems like a quick censorship job here and it's the only thing that felt out of place in this story.

Though I agree with all Godley said... though I was curious why their eyesight got worse as they regressed/got smaller and kristin's got better. It's never really explained. I just assumed as Kristin became a giant her eyes were able to see "nearer" because she was bigger.
Oh damn good point, the bikini's were something I missed in the story lol. Damn I thought I was able to grab everything out of it
Unread 03-25-2016   #8
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Even though I think the AP & Giantess stuff got better treatment than the AR in this comic I still very much enjoyed it and thought the art was just amazing, well most of the panels atleast, again the AR parts kinda lacked sometimes in art.
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016   #9
Reactant
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter_S_Creek View Post
Overall this was a fun read.
I know that I am in the minority here in that I am not a big fan of AR or SW or SM. So, I won't address those aspects of the comic.
I like AP and female growth (but not to GTS scale) and BE. My favorite stories and comics feature cute, smart, short, scrawny, nerdy girls growing tall (7' maximum), leggy, athletic, and very busty.
So having said that --
Kristen's starting personality and "before" body were great.
Unfortunately Kristen's initial growth sequence was too short. It was depicted over only a few panels.
There are additional panels showing Kristen growing much taller but I would have been happier if Kristen had topped-out at a few inches to a foot taller than the "before" guys.
I was disappointed that Kristen's breasts did not grow all that big in proportion to the rest of her. And, when they did seem to grow bigger, they then seemed to shrink back down again in subsequent panels. This lack of continuity in the artwork magnified my disappointment.
One other point is that when a human grows to 7', their heads are usually still about the same size as the average person. At 8' or so Kristen's head would probably not be twice the size of a 6' guy's -- such as on page 23.

My request would be for an AP, female growth, BE story featuring a character like "before"-Kristen who for whatever reason slowly (several months) grows to become a tall, leggy, very busty babe. Her growth comes in a series of spurts that would contain growth sequences with clothes that become too small and at least one button pinging off of her overstuffed shirt. In the process of growing the principal character eventually upstages her older sister and her sister's friends. She also eventually turns the tables on some guys who had originally teased her. She also goes from being a laughing-stock at PE and sports to a star. She remains loyal to a nerdy friend who may or may not be secretly responsible for her growth and overdevelopment.

BTW -- I am aware that some variation of some of these facets have been featured in some of your comics.

Thank you for your consideration.
Tschuss!
Hunter
I would buy the requested comic, for sure.
Reactant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2016   #10
vended
Frequent Poster

Sigh, so the nipples are either covered up for no reasons or not even drawn?
vended is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2016   #11
Dreamtales
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus Steel View Post
... though I was curious why their eyesight got worse as they regressed/got smaller and kristin's got better. It's never really explained. I just assumed as Kristin became a giant her eyes were able to see "nearer" because she was bigger.
This was intentional, that in addition to getting bigger sexier, stronger, Kristen also gets better eyesight - and her big sister Megan (who teases her about it) gets worse eyesight as she regress.

It's just one more small humiliation and handicap for Megan. Did no one else enjoy this? I liked it (obviously because I put it in there).
Dreamtales is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2016   #12
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
This was intentional, that in addition to getting bigger sexier, stronger, Kristen also gets better eyesight - and her big sister Megan (who teases her about it) gets worse eyesight as she regress.

It's just one more small humiliation and handicap for Megan. Did no one else enjoy this? I liked it (obviously because I put it in there).
I think it was more of, "no one understood why". The only thing I think I could come up with is that they both had glasses when they were younger. Kristen is slightly easier to understand as her eyes got bigger. Correcting her eyesight just due to larger eyes. The way Megan and Tara act though in the beginning suggests they never needed glasses, so why would they need them when they regressed. When thinking of a story, I think the best thing to do is create a story around a character profile. If they needed glasses, there should be a reason. Even if it's not laid out in black and white, there should at least be mention of a reason. Kristen also acting like she does is mildly hilarious, but I think I preferred the original where she did show a bit of concern about what was going on. Her personality shouldn't change completely and do a 180, just because she got bigger.

So I guess what everyone is saying is that, the story just wasn't up to par at all. There are so many holes in the actual story and characters that it kind of makes us scratch our heads. Much to the chagrin of some people, a lot of us will come back to these comics/fetish pages for some entertainment. IE just to read them. When we do that, we find the inconsistencies rather glaring in the story and it puts us off of our game. So finding them so fast, just imagine what we'd end up finding in the future when we come back to them and read them for the sheer pleasure of reading them.

Hopefully you take some of our advice and improve on a lot of things. None of us are trying to be mean, just try and offer some constructive criticism. To try and help you out, we really do love some of the earlier works of Dreamtales and want to help get you back to that point. Even a good story can trump some shotty artwork. But as people who collect and read these, (yes I actually collect these as strange as it sounds). We look at both story, artwork, originality, character design and panel inconsistencies. This helps us judge the quality and the possible future value as reading material to us.

Like I always suggest a first Dreamtales comic as "Squirt", it's one of my favorites. As the story, as simple as it was, was pretty tight. The artwork is great for an earlier work and it's cheap to see what kind of material to expect. Unfortunately I don't think you offer it anymore on the website. Because of that, I do show people some of the panels from my own copy.

Tags
age progression, age regression