free hit counters
Eric Stray Official Release Thread - Updates every weekend! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-05-2015   #1
Malachito
Author

Eric Stray Official Release Thread - New releases every week!

All Eric Stray Breast Expansion new releases here below!
Additionally, you can find artwork, information about upcoming sales, excerpts and even help decide future content at my website: www.EricStray.com!

New Releases!

Pretty In Plastic: College Conversion

Description: The contamination spreads to a new area - the local university. Altering minds, bodies and even reality itself, the power leaves countless busty, bimbo dolls in its wake. The only one able to resist the new perspectives offered by the strange, pink liquid is professor Evan Sawyer. With his obsessive focus on his work, over time he's able to gradually come to see the changes for what they are, and make an attempt at figuring out the cause. To help, he recruits his star pupil Esha, hoping to test the limits of the substance in a controlled environment. As his student falls prey to the corrupting influence, however, even the disciplined professor finds his priorities shifting from research to rutting... and contagion.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Sex Doll Transformation, Bimbofication, Submission, Male Dominant. M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Excerpt and more available on my website, link in the signature!
Now available at: Amazon!
Also available through Kindle Unlimited!
Commissions are OPEN!

AND

Bimbo Booby-Trapped

Description: Waking up in a strange and staggeringly massive house, four women each try to do everything they can to escape unscathed. Standing in their way is corridor after endless corridor filled with doors, each one leading to a room with one purpose, and one purpose alone: to help anyone who enters down the path to becoming the perfect bimbo. Equipped with twisted challenges and alluring attractions, none of the girls are able to resist a peek or two... at first. The more they succumb to the power of the house, the more they want nothing more than to submit to it completely...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Hucow, Bimbofication, Maid, Submission, Male Dominant. M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Current Releases!

The Gilded Binding: Duel of Disgrace

Description: Lorelle, the headstrong and uncompromising Duchess of Gildon, is the first woman in her country to rule. Though absolutely dedicated the prosperity of her realm, her true passion lies in matching - and frequently besting - any Lord who questions her capabilities. While her eagerness to face any challenge had earned her many supporters, it also made her very, very easy to manipulate.

In her rise to respect among her peers, one Lord in particular had nettled her every step of the way: Roldan, Grand Duke of Kast. He was more than just another petty noble, spouting insults and innuendos at Lorelle with every opportunity. He was also her direct superior, controlling the nation closest to the borders of Gildon. As such, no matter what horrible things he might say, or the suggestive leers he would give her, the Duchess typically maintained her calm with an iron will.

That will was tested and broken one day, as Roldan taunted and teased Lorelle to the point of snapping. Righteous fury burning inside of her, the Duchess challenges the man to a duel - single combat, and the highest stakes imaginable - to take place in one week's time. Glad for the chance to finally personally see to her tormentor's downfall, the young noblewoman rushes to begin her preparations to train, and to reshape her body and mind into the perfect weapon.

Lorelle does begin to change, but much sooner and in a much different way than she'd ever imagined. Thoughts growing hazy and confused, she never stops to wonder who might be sending her all these mysterious gifts - nor does she hesitate in slipping into the outfits she finds inside... no matter how lewd are. Along with her beautiful new clothes comes the body to match them, and the perfect mindset to show it all off. With every moment spent steadily drifting into her new life, time begins to fly by for the Duchess. Steadily it marches on, towards the day when she will risk everything she has on a duel she might not remember even agreeing to...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbfication/Intellect Loss, Exhibitionism, M/F, F/F. Enjoy!

Note: It's finally here! Over 4.5 times the size of my usual stories, Duel of Disgrace marks my very full length bimbo-erotica novel! Not only that, I enjoyed writing this book so much, I've already got the rest of the trilogy(!) in the works, each of them packed with the same mind-bending transformations and bubbly bimbos you'd expect from an Eric Stray story. More on those when they get closer to completion. Until then, enjoy the story!

Commissions are OPEN!

Trust Fund to Trashy: Ink-Stained

Description: Planning on flaunting their riches and success, two young women head to their ten-year high school reunion. Their arrival catches the attention of all of their former peers, and one man wants to ensure they stay in center stage. With the help of an unknown device, the two girls begin to find new and more shameful ways to keep all eyes on them... and their new lewd tattoos. As the naughty words and images spread on their otherwise flawless bodies, both women find their outlook changing to match - until they can't help but beg for more, and more, and more...

Involves: Extreme Insertions, Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Moral Decay, Intellect Loss, Group Sex, Exhibitionism. M/F, some F/F. Enjoy!

*This story is the result of a commission! Want to find out more about how to get your fantasy into a professionally done, hot story? Just click here!*

Want more in this series? They can all be found HERE at Amazon.com!
Commissions are OPEN!

Trinket and Toys

Description: When a man finds a strange trinket while on a business trip, chaos erupts around him. Finding others changing to suit his wildest fantasies, the man's attention turns to his wife and her friends. Exposed to a world of pleasure they've never before imagined, each girl steadily slips down into her new role - Doll, Hucow, Bimbo - and her new life... forever.

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication, Hucow/Lactation, Oral Addiction, Group Sex, F/M, F/F. Enjoy!

*This story is the result of a commission! Want to find out more about how to get your fantasy into a professionally done, hot story? Just click here!*

Commissions are OPEN!

Trust Fund to Trashy: Billionaire Breakdown

Description: Meredith Dawson is an unstoppable force in the business world. With limitless ambition and equally unending funding, she's managed to steamroll through many of the city's most powerful and elite. Her plans are halted, however, by the mysterious Mr. Hale, who's cheap, trashy neighborhood sits in the center of what would otherwise be Meredith's prime territory. Despite numerous attempts to buy him out, the billionaire's only chance to get her hands on the property comes when Hale gives her an offer she can't refuse: One weekend in one of Hale's houses, and if she doesn't like the place, he'll give her everything. What begins as a simple trial of patience becomes a battle to hold on to her inhibitions and her rapidly decaying standards, leaving Meredith to wonder why she'd ever want to leave...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion/Body Reshaping, Moral Decay, Intellect Loss, Group Sex. M/F, and M/F/F mostly. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Kink City Bimbos: Valkyrina Remade

Description: Still struggling with the after-effects of the Bimbo Bombshell's staggering power, Valkyrina fights for her city, and her identity. Caught between her rapidly increasing libido and her stubborn pride, she's pushed to her very limits. While she battles inward, and indulges outward, the city streets become more chaotic by the day. Word of her weakness reaches the darker side of Kent City, and forces beyond her understanding wait for the perfect moment to come and claim their prize...

Involves: Mind Control, Breast Expansion, Bimbofication, Submission, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, F/F, F/M. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Also!

Kink City Bimbos: Hot Heroines Bundle #1

The Hot Heroines Bundle #1 - Featuring the first three Kink City Bimbos stories on one incredible package. Now available at: Amazon!

Renew You Spa: Deviant Detour

Description: Two friends take off on a weekend trip to a nearby spa, and the time of their lives. Everything changes when their trip is derailed by a detour, straight to a strange manor out in the woods. Oddity turns to opportunity when the girls find out the house is owned by the same woman in charge of the spa, and they happily accept an offer to stay the night. Soon though, the girls find things inside the house are not quite normal. Gorgeous women with impossibly perfect bodies come and go through the halls in various states of undress, and an ever-present scent of sex and perfume hangs in every room. Soon the two travelers find themselves steadily beginning to fit in, as they slowly tumble into a new life of ditzy, mindless servitude... loving every step of the way.

Involves: Mind Control, Bimbofication/Intellect Loss, Breast Expansion, Mostly F/F, some M/F. Enjoy!

Commissions are OPEN!

Last edited by Malachito; 08-09-2016 at 12:06 PM.
Malachito is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bimbo, breast expansion, futa, gender change