free hit counters
TG short (Complete) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-18-2011   #1
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

TG short (Complete)

Decided to do a foray into a short TG story that takes place in the same world as my BE story; let's see how it goes.

With one final step, the woman stood proudly atop the cliff. Her blonde hair flowed gracefully in the wind, and her bronzed skin gleamed with sweat from the climb. But she had arrived. She fixed her bra strap, which had come loose during the climb, and while she was at it, took the chance to readjust all of the clothing on her curvy body before her partner arrived. She sighed as she noticed her tights had several holes in them. Thankfully, none of them were in compromising places. She pulled her long, fuchsia shirt down past her hips to be sure. Once finished, she turned around to call behind her. ?Hey! Purple! Hurry up ya slowass!? A voice from over the edge responded. ?Yeah, yeah, just because this isn?t my specialty like yours??

A man pulled himself up on the ledge as well, and stretched a bit. He was tall, thin, and pale, and had black hair streaked with purple. He wore no shirt, and golden, priceless treasures hung around his neck on chains of various lengths. Most noticeably, the man was heavily tattooed in elaborate purple designs all along his arms and chest, and the perimeter of his face. ?You got no right to bitch, Purple. You?re the one who dragged us here to start.? ?Well, I couldn?t just leave it unfinished, now could I, Lefty?? ?Lefty? seemed unamused. ?I don?t care if we don?t have all of them. I just wanna make a quick buck so I can sail somewhere.? Purple just laughed, and put on a mock gruff voice. ?Yo ho ho, look at me, a pirate I be, Sinistra be what I called, and I give looks that scald! Yo ho ho ho!? Sinistra was indeed giving him one of the glares from his short ditty. ?I?m not a pirate, ya jackass! I just want to live comfortably and sail! I like the ocean!? ?Yeah, but you can?t even be bothered to wear matching clothes, and you?re addicted to stealing, just like me, man.? ?Shut up.?

Purple led the way, going through the heavily forested cliff top. Sinistra followed, with no idea of where they were headed. ?So why are we even doing this shit again?? He kept walking as he answered. ?Well, if we?re going to go into a museum and steal five of six ancient golden coins, Lefty, then we might as well hunt down and take the last one as well.? ?Why are these stupid things even separated? You?d think they?d keep them all together if they know where they are.? ?Because they?re cursed, fool.? Sinistra stopped. ?Cursed?? ?Yeah, man. They belonged to this witch way back like a thousand and a halfish years ago. She was crazy possessive. Apparently set up this curse for if they all get stolen, man.? ?Do you think they?re cursed?? ?Me? Course. Just like all the rest of my crap here.? He pointed to a sun and moon that were hanging off of him. ?Like these, man. I had nasty diarrhea after grabbing those.? He then indicated an eerie stylized face. ?Or this one. You remember that one; I couldn?t eat solid food for a week, man. Point is, these things are old, man. Any curses on them wore thin ages ago. Whatever they were given, they don?t work right anymore.?

They walked in silence for a bit, and Sinistra noticed something that looked familiar. ?Er? Purple, you sure you know where we?re going?? ?Course I do, Lefty. Why?? She pointed to a small pond, one that they?d gone by twice already. ?Oh.? ?Dammit, Purple! You don?t have any idea where this thing is!? ?Yeah I do, shut up, man.? ?It was so much better when we had Hakira. She was a great leader.? ?Yeah? And that bitch ditched us. Or rather we ditched her. She was messed up, man. She was manipulative and scary violent. We?re better off without her.? ?At least she got us rich. Now we?re putting around in a motorboat.? ?Wait, wait, shut up.? Purple looked at the pond. ?This is it!? He ran full-tilt to it, suddenly much more enthusiastic. Sinistra strolled over after him. ?What?s it now?? ?This pond, man! It?s where the last coin is!? He quickly removed all his gold and threw it to her. ?Ah! These are sharp, jackass!? He ignored her and tossed her the small bag he was carrying as well. ?Here, take these too.? With no more hesitation, he jumped in.

Sinistra waited a few seconds for him to surface triumphantly, but he didn?t return. She set down all the gold, and the bag of coins, and peered into the pond. She could not even see the bottom of it. ?Holy hell? how deep is it?? She wasn?t really concerned, as Purple was a great swimmer, and would come back up if it proved too bad down there. Right? After more waiting, she pulled a cell phone out of the bag. It had been almost five minutes since he?d gone in. Good swimmer or not, there was no way he?d-

The surface of the water broke, Purple taking in deep breaths and holding his hand, which no doubt contained the coin, in the air. ?Got it! I? I got it!? He pulled himself out of the water, and held out his hand. The coin shimmered a brilliant gold, even though it presumably had spent centuries in there. ?Now let?s put it with the rest and get outta here, man.? She handed over the bag, and he dropped the coin in. ?You should probably keep the phone until I?m dry again, man.? The two walked back to their boat, Purple in a great mood now. ?It?s always so awesome when you manage to get everything in a heist, innit?? ?If you qualify stealing a motorboat, looking across various online sources for a location, and then going to a deserted island like five months after the original theft and getting the last one ?getting everything in a heist?, then sure.? ?Fuck you, man.?

They continued their journey in silence from there, and Purple decided to break it with stupid song again. ?Yo ho ho! Pirates be we, Lefty and me, we sail the sea, searching for booty! Yo ho HO-erk!? The last ?ho? in the song had come out rather high. Sinistra snickered. ?The hell was that? You going through puberty again?? ?Shut up, Lefty!?, he squeaked. Purple cleared his throat a few times, gargled, spat, and made all manner of guttural noises. ?Testing? alright, back to normal. Cool, man.? Unbeknownst to him, inside the bag, the coins were all glowing a vivid reddish pink.

They reached the boat, and Purple jumped in to start it up. Sinistra impatiently waited. ?The hell?s taking so long?? ?Uh? it?s stuck or something, man. I can?t get it started.? He got back out, and crouched in the water next to it, inspecting the motor as best he could. ?Don?t see anything wrong with it. Huh.? He stood back, and looked at the boat from near Sinistra. She noticed something significant. ?Uh? Purple? How tall are you?? ??bout 6?2. Why?? ?Well, I?m 5?7.? ?So?? ?Look at me.? Purple turned and looked down, but his eyes were met with her cleavage. He looked forward then, confused, and saw straight into her eyes, perfectly level with her. ?That? what? That ain?t right.? He looked down again and saw the ends of his pants bunched up at his feet. ??I just lost half a foot. That?s not something that happens every day.? ?No shit.? ?Well then, genius, why?s it happened, then, man?? ?Hell if I know? but look at yourself!?

This time, the change was observed, and his body became more slender, more feminine. His arms thinned, and his hands became smaller. His legs became thinner, as did his waist, and he had to hold up his pants now to keep them on. His waist came in more than the rest, giving him a slightly noticeable girly-looking body curve. His only response was to tighten his belt. ?Wait a second? Gimme the bag back!? She passed it to him, and he quickly opened it. He looked inside, and then appeared relieved. ?Haa, lookit this.? He held the opening facing her, and a strong red-pink was emanating from it. ?Toldja it was cursed, man.? He became aware of his hair brushing his neck and shoulders now, a departure from the roughly halfway down his face he normally kept it.

The two waited for any more changes, but they seemed to be done, and the glowing stopped. ?Right. I?m kinda curious what that one originally had.? He looked down at himself, at his feminine shape and stance he had taken. ?Eh, not an issue. I?m sure we could find a sorceress to fix this for me. I know of one outside Ceyllitar.? ?You mean the one with the incident? I don?t like the sound of that.? ?Pff, what?re our other options, man? We gonna march straight into the city and go to one of their medical places, and hope they don?t ask questions? No way! And ?sides, I hear she found the lost princess. She can?t be all bad.?

Purple paused, thinking, before asking in a tangential manner, ?Oh, hey, speaking of Ceyllitar and its princesses? you ever seen the older one? She?s smokin? hot, man!? ?What does that have to do with anything?? ?No, I?m serious. She?s got this huge-ass tits! They?re ridiculous. They?re like out to here!? He held his hands out far in front of his chest. ?Way bigger than yours, man. No offense, though. Yours are pretty fine too.? But Sinistra was not paying any attention to the comment, and was staring at his chest. ?The hell you?? He looked down himself, and saw small mounds had formed. ?The fuck?!? He slowly reached up and touched the small lump, and it moved accordingly. ?Why do I have boobs? WHY DO I HAVE BOOBS!?? He lifted the bag again, which he had been holding loosely, and saw it glowing more intensely than before.

Sinistra could do nothing more than stare. ?P-purple! You look like a girl! The height, the voice crack, the thinness? you?re turning into a girl!? ?I am not, man!? His voice had returned to the pubertyish cracking pitch it had earlier. ?I?m still a guy! This isn?t turning me into a chick! That?d be stupid! Look, man, I still got my fa? face?? Even as he said this, his face was changing too. His jawline was becoming less pronounced, his cheekbones less protruding. His nose, already not very large, became a petite, upturned cute little thing. His eyes changed from their grey into a blueish, and eyelashes grew out further. His lips became thicker, fuller, and took on more of a red hue than before.

He touched his face, feeling all the differences, and was beginning to panic. ?No, man! What kinda sorceress puts this on something!? Who turns men into women, Lefty!? Oh!? His butt grew out a bit, putting on some feminine fat, and helping keep his pants on. ?No way! Stop it now! What is this!?? He turned to look, and, though not large, his butt had an unmistakable feminine curve to it. ?Now what?s going to happen next, man?? ?Can?t you feel anything coming?? ?No! Not a thing!? ?Well, you got your overall build? and your face? and your uh? chest and rear seem to be starting?? ?So what things does that- oh. Oh no. Please, please no!? He quickly reloosened his belt, his pants sagging, but still kept barely on by his female rear. He violently swatted at his pants, and they slid down the rest of the way, revealing his smooth, slender legs. All the little hair on them was gone. More pressingly, though, he pulled his boxers out far, and fixed his eyes on its contents.

Even as he watched, his manhood and the two accompanying it lazily but smoothly retracted into him. ?No! No way!? He dove in one of his hands after them, but barely missed, and instead felt a new, foreign slit where they had been. He, or rather she now, ran her hand around the perimeter of the undeniable proof that she was a woman, in disbelief. In an unnecessary final confirmation, she carefully slipped a single finger in, and promptly retracted after feeling it. She removed her hand from herself, and just stared despondently down her body. They both stood in silence. Sinistra was shocked. ?Purple? What? what happened?? Purple suddenly released her boxers with a snap, exhaling a long, slow sigh. ?Well-?. She quickly stopped. Her voice was completely woman now. And rather seductive sounding, too. This could prove useful. ?Well, there?s no use angsting about it, man. It?s done with. And I really don?t think that witch knows magic to fix this. Might as well enjoy it.? Now with a complete turnaround in attitude, she excitedly awaited the next thing. Her hair continued to grow, running down the small of her back, and flowing over her shoulders down her front. She impatiently flung it all behind her. ?No man, I want the exciting stuff. Where?s- ooh, there we go!?

Her butt pressed outward some more, this time dragging her hips and thighs with it. She was really beginning to get some volume down there, as her hips widened to womanly proportions. She could feel her bottom weighing her down, and she tried changing her stance a bit, jutting it out far. She grabbed the top of her boxers, and pulled them back to their proper place, where they were now easily supported by her large rear. ?Dang, this is nice, man.? She walked unsteadily over to the water again, wobbling as she got used to her different and constantly, minorly changing center of gravity. She observed her clear reflection within. ?Wow, I?m hot. And?? She turned a bit, putting her ass in view. ?Oh~. ?s even bigger than yours, I think, Lefty. Come on over here, give her a squeeze.? ?What? No! Purple, you?ve just turned into a woman! This is all you have to say?? ?Hey man, shit happens. What?s bitching about it gonna accomplish? And suit yourself, then.? Purple engaged in feeling her lower body, sliding her hands up her thick thighs, across her wide hips, and stopping to squeeze her big, round butt. She delighted in the feeling. ?Mmm? y?know, maybe this isn?t so bad? I only got one issue?? She grabbed all her jewelry, wheeling it around her neck so it landed on her back. She then placed her petite hands on her equally small breasts. ?Would it have killed the witch to have-?

As if on cue, her breasts began to swell, moving her lightly-placed hands off of her chest. ?Oho, so the old and dead aren?t leaving me stranded.? They slowly puffed up, becoming too much to fit her hands over. She rose her head up to Sinistra, beaming. ?I think these might get bigger than yours, man.? Sinistra stood, arms folded, a look of both curiosity and disapproval on her face. ?Is that something to be proud of, Purple? You were a man not ten minutes ago.? ?God, you just can?t go with the flow, can you? Loosen up, man. Ooh, I got it! Come over here and take off your shirt! We can compare!? Sinistra was having none of it, so Purple just returned to watching her growing bosom as it swelled gently into her hands. She giggled as her nipples and areola grew and spread from what were small man nipples, becoming big, lovely, soft and pink. She released her breasts to play with one, and it became hard surprisingly fast, no doubt due to the fact that she was already turned on by her body. She stopped there, just to do one last check to be sure she was finished everywhere else.

She turned away from Sinistra, lowering her boxers off of her plump behind. Sinistra could not be bothered to avert her eyes, but voiced her thoughts all the same. ?Purple, have some damn shame!? Purple ignored her, and stuck her hips forward, bending her back as far as she could to get a good view of her crotch. Yep, there was no doubt about it. She was in possession of a very female pussy. One that was oddly hairless already. She could see and feel its moistness, likely from her very dirty thoughts of what she would do next time she was alone. She giggled again, finding all of this hilarious for some reason. She pulled her boxers back up, and saw that her breasts seemed to be finished. She gingerly lifted one. ?Dang, man, these are heavy. How do you put up with ?em? And they?re definitely bigger than yours. Oh, but I am gonna have fun with them later?? Sinistra waded into the water after her. She removed her shirt, handing it to the freshly-made woman. ?Put this on. Give yourself some measure of decency.? Purple sighed and obliged, taking her golden ornaments and throwing them uncaringly into the boat. She pulled the shirt over her head, and paused when it was around her neck. She suddenly reached out and grabbed the chest of her opposite with both hands.

Sinistra shrieked, and ripped Purple?s hands off of her. She threw her arms over her chest, turning her torso away. ?The HELL was that for?!? Purple then grabbed her own, sizing them up. ?Oh yeah, much bigger. I just need some kinda support. I get the feeling these will got uncomfortable fast.? ?Well I?m not giving you my bra, bitch. The entire point of this was to not have either of us running around topless.? She fixed her bra strap again as she spoke. ?Whatever, man. I say the boobies should be free.? Purple pulled Sinistra?s shirt over her chest, noting how tight it was on her noticeably larger bosom. She could see, amusingly, her own nipples poking through it. She went to touch one, but Sinistra slapped her hand. Purple went and grabbed up the bag again, having dropped it some time ago, and looked inside. The glowing had ceased, and somehow she knew it was for good. Suddenly she remembered something, and panicked, grabbing Sinistra by the shoulders. ?OH shit! What?m I gonna do at the next annual Painted Thieves meeting, man?!?

If you thought that was good, and like BE, then as I said at the top, I've got an ongoing story over there, too.

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=28370
Chaos Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2011   #2
mario_0345
Process Fan

Re: TG short

hmm... Interesting, nice job, hope to see more of your writing.
mario_0345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012   #3
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Hey, remember this? From five months ago, give or take? Well, I've written up another. Completely unrelated though.

A Frosty Fate (contains a tiny bit of TF)

The freezing winds cut at Dennis as he struggled to see. This blizzard had sprung up from nowhere, in the middle of a normal, crisp winter day. ?What a day,? he thought, ?to decide to take a walk.? He pushed through the miserable weather, sure that he was close to town again. He comforted himself with thoughts of sitting down in his warm house, perhaps fixing himself some hot cocoa, snuggling up with his girlfriend?

He wrapped his scarf more tightly around his face as he walked, and the world became ever whiter. Not only that, but the cold was beginning to freeze his eyes shut. And it made his nose run something terrible. Still he pressed on, the thoughts of his cozy hamlet empowering him. If he had his bearings right, he was less than a minute from his house. However, as if to mock him, the wind and snow let up for the briefest moment, just to show him how wrong he was.

He was, as far as he could tell, in the middle of nowhere.

?What!?? Dennis screamed into the winter winds. His short-lived outburst filled his mouth with bits of snow as the blizzard picked up again with perfect timing, blowing off his scarf. He quickly rewrapped it, and the snow once again made vision almost impossible. ?D-dammit.? He swore from behind his cold covering. He could feel his body betraying him now that home was no longer within immediate grasp. He shivered from the cold, which he now felt quite clearly. Well, mostly. Already his mittened hands were going numb.

?I have to? have to find somewhere to stay? a cave? hole in the ground? anything?? He set off blindly, wrapping his arms around himself. But as he went, his stride faltered, his legs giving up. Dennis would not have it, though. Like hell if he was gonna die out here in the snow! He couldn?t even imagine what the obituary would say. ?Dennis Feldger, age 26 ? died while out on walk??

But strong as his will was, his body was weak. As it succumbed to the freezing wind, he began to lose coordination, drunkenly staggering. ?F-fuck,? he thought. ?Maybe I am gonna die out here?? Even breathing became difficult, and he could hardly think, with the mind-numbing cold gnawing on his brain. He tripped over something, and landed in the snow. And just like that, his body quit on him. Try as he might, he could not get himself to move again. ?G-get up, Dennis. Shit. Get up!?

He lay in the snow, defeated. He knew this was it. This was the end. No one would come for him, not on a day like today. So Dennis just sat in introspection as a thin layer of snow started to make him part of the landscape. Why did it have to be now? He was going to propose to Tina within the week. But now she was only going to receive the news that her love had frozen in a freak storm. Their future together was going to be wonderful, and now it was not to be at all.

In his half-conscious state, he hardly took notice as the wind and snow let up slightly. What he did notice, though, was that somehow he could clearly hear a crunching of snow beneath footsteps. He turned his head, and nearly had a heart attack, if he wasn?t sure that it?d stopped caring a while ago. A cloaked figure, in dark color, was approaching from the distance, looking around. Now Dennis was not a superstitious person, but he knew clearly what that meant. His time had come.

The figure turned its head and spotted him, at which point it broke into a run toward him. A rather girly run, he observed with sudden lucidity. He also vaguely wondered why Death would be wearing a fur-trimmed cloak, or in dark blue. As it came close, he realized that its body shape was also distinctly feminine. It stopped just short of him and kneeled, and a hand came out and touched his neck. On feeling a pulse, it breathed an airy ?thank heavens?. Then it stood again, untying the cloak to reveal an interesting sight.

It was indeed a woman within, but she appeared quite abnormal. Not only was she out here, wearing only a white, sleeveless dress, inappropriately short for the weather. No, her skin was also a very pale blue, almost white, and her voluminous hair was a similar but even lighter color. But in no way did it mar her distinct beauty, with her gorgeous face, her colorful blue eyes, and her admittedly somewhat curvy form.

The woman lay down her cloak atop Dennis, and sat down in the snow next to him. Thoroughly confused, he murmured a ?Who are you?? ?Oh! You?re still conscious!? She had a sweet, breathy voice. ?Who I am? well? you could say I?m the winter itself. But unfortunately, I was late. I?m so sorry.? ?Srry?? ?Yes? this is all I can do for you?? Dennis had no idea what it meant. But if she was the winter, then, ?C-couldn?t you stop th-this?? In her presence, he felt more coherent, but still very much on the verge of death.

?Again, I?m so, so sorry, but? I can?t. Stopping this weather for the sake of only two lives would be very irresponsible on my part. And besides, your death here has been written in fate for ages?? His hope dashed, and now pondering if he was simply hallucinating anyway, Dennis let his head fall limply into the snow. ?I?m so sorry?? Winter again whispered, sounding almost tearful. She scooted closer, and rested his head on her cold lap. ?But I?ve no right to change the course of fate. But I can do at least this for you. No one deserves to die alone.?

And so the two sat, the winter spirit with her hand idly playing with Dennis?s short brown hair, while she softly sung something he was pretty sure he recognized but was in no state to identify. He could feel more than ever death?s icy grip closing in on him, but somehow, now it no longer seemed so bad. Something about the woman he was with was deeply comforting to him. His breathing slowed, as did his heart rate, and he shut his eyes.

But as he prepared himself to go, he felt a sudden tremor from the thigh of Winter. ?Wait! I think I have something!? She leaned down to him. ?I think I know a way to save you? but you?ll be? a bit different.? Dennis didn?t respond. While he was pretty set in his fate now, hallucinating about wintry spirits, lying in the dead of the snow, but if this would give him a chance, perhaps, to see Tina again?

It took him a while to gather the strength, but he nodded slowly. She too nodded. ?Okay.? She whispered. She set his head down into the snow, and shifted a bit so she was on her hands and knees over him. Then she drew him into a deep kiss, her cold, soft lips against his frozen, hard ones. While she did so, she breathed into him. After a moment, he felt something within him. It was no warmth, but in fact even more coldness. But it was not a coldness of death, like previously. No, it was a coldness of life.

Dennis felt much better as this strange chill went through his body. Suddenly, the temperature didn?t seem like an issue at all! He sat up in the snow and stretched. It was like his body had been altered to run off of temperatures 80 degrees colder. In fact, he actually began to feel overheated in all his clothes. He unzipped his coat, and froze. Only this time, he didn?t literally freeze.

His chest had shrunken, looking dainty and small compared to his fairly muscled regular torso. He lifted his now-oversized shirt, and was further shocked when he saw his bare skin. It was soft, too, no longer having any of the various dings that a physical laborer like him should have. He ran a hand over his smooth stomach, but then stopped that once he noticed his hand. It too had shrunken, the fingers thinned, the mitten ill-fitting. Slowly he pulled it off, and saw the hand beneath; feminine, elegant, with well-done nails.

He looked up to Winter, who was watching him with a small smile. ?What is-? He stopped talking and clutched his throat. The voice that had just come from him was not the voice he knew. It was several octaves higher, actually. And, his hand around his neck, it too felt thinner, and he could not locate his Adam?s apple. ?What?d you do?? He said in his squeaky voice. ?I told you, you?d be different. It?s the only way I could save you and not defy fate.?

Dennis let his hand drop off his slender neck, and a strange discoloration caught his eye. He looked at his hand again, and, starting from the tips of his fingers, a very light blue was spreading across them, whitening his nails as it passed them. It was a skin tone much like the winter spirit?s. The blue went over all of his hand, and up into the sleeve of his coat. He quickly pulled his coat off himself, and pulled up his sleeve fast enough to catch the blue spreading over his elbow and up further. Confident that he was now immune to the cold, he took off his shirt, throwing it aside in the snow. His entire right arm was a pale blue, and the color traveled across his shoulders to the other arm.

But more importantly, though he couldn?t see it there, the color also went up his neck, and as it hit his chin, he could feel it changing. His jawline cracked and became less broad, all the stubble he?d missed that morning disappearing from the area. He felt his lips become fuller, more voluminous, and looking at the winter spirit, he could only guess they were now the same medium-dark blue hers were. He felt his cheeks smooth, and become a bit rounder, for not a fat look, but a youthful one. His nose shrank and became dainty. His eyes got rounder, lashes lengthening, irises going from a dull green to a vivid blue.

Other minor adjustments continued around Dennis?s face, feminizing it. And then, at the top of his head, he felt a slight tingling, as his hair began to lengthen. It slowly came down the sides and back of his head, some of it just to the right of his right eye, and he saw how it was becoming lighter, not even close to its previous chocolate color. He brought up his other arm, which, while he?d been focusing on his face, had also become slender and blue, and rolled a few strands of the almost white locks between his fingers. ?So thi-? Once again he stopped himself short. His voice wasn?t even the helium-like voice it was earlier; now it was blatantly that of a woman.

He cleared his throat, making a distinctly girly noise, and started again. ?So what am I becoming?? He asked, resigned to this by now. Winter shook her head quickly, having been staring off into space. ?Oh, a nymph of sorts. If I am the winter incarnate, then you?re a? consort, basically. I?m gonna tell you now, your life?s gonna be pretty different.? ?Huh. You don?t say.? He glanced over his thin arms and girlish upper body. ?Not entirely sure what a nymph is, but from the way this is going, I take it they?re all female?? ?Yes.? He leaned back, resting on his elbows. ?So obviously that means before long I?m gonna be a woman.? Winter nodded. ?At?ll be interesting to tell her. ?Oh, hey, Tina, I was going to ask you to be my wife, but then I sprouted some tits and turned blue.?? ?Hey!? The winter spirit snapped, her brief moment of anger causing the relatively calm blizzard to flare up again. ?You agreed to this! At least this way, you can tell her something as opposed to nothing and being a dead frozen carcass!?

Winter quickly calmed herself. ?I?m sorry. I forgot, humans can just be so ungrateful sometimes.? She said, with a hint of a playful tone. Dennis cocked an eyebrow at her. ?Apology accepted?? Winter giggled. ?Glad you?re taking this so well.? He went back to watching his transformation. The blue had gone down his sides, which curved inward to form a slight hourglass, and down into his pants. He felt his hips widen as the force shaped his lower body, and his shapeless legs becoming toned and attractive within his pants. He continued the stripping of his clothes, removing his pants, and observing the willowy blue things. He bent one lightly, and it felt so soft and cold, like everything about his body. His expanding hips began to tighten his boxers against them, along with his butt perking up a bit. By now, all of this was actually kind of beginning to feel good.

His- no, by this point he?d accepted his new form- her growing hips and rear pulled her boxers tight across them, revealing a conspicuous bulge in the front. She sheepishly covered the lump, but the winter spirit didn?t seem to be paying attention again. The light color then made its way up her belly, and across her chest, and her nipples hardened as they took on a dark blue tone. She blushed, her face turning a deep blue as well. It felt almost like she was being caressed in those oddly sensitive nubs. She gently put a finger to one, and felt her member beginning to grow hard.

?O-oh!? She stopped that and covered her groin again, but this time Winter had been watching. ?Someone?s enjoying this?? The nymph felt her hard shaft beneath her tight boxers, trying as best as she could to keep it hidden. ?I?m sorry! It?s just-? But then beneath her delicate hands, she felt it shrinking away, and slowly they came to a rest on her crotch. ?Oh!? The nymph stood, and pulled her boxers away from herself, looking down. From her angle, she could see nothing but a smooth, pale blue. ?So it?s gone, then? it?s officially gone?? She sighed. She sat back down in the snow, feeling the squishing of her soft butt into it under her weight.

?It?s not all bad, Dennis? no, I don?t think that fits you any more? but I should probably call you something?? The nymph looked up at her. ?But I liked my name?? ?If it was up to me, you wouldn?t need one. I?m just doing this for your convenience. How about? Snow?? The newly-dubbed Snow sighed again. ?Real creative.? ?Perhaps you should have been around when things are named after you, and not vice-versa, then.?

In the short lull that followed, Snow re-registered how her hard nipples were feeling quite good. She stared down at her chest, brushing her shoulder-length white hair out of the way, and saw that they were bigger than before. Alongside that, very small lumps had built up behind them. ?Breasts.? She said quietly to herself. The nymph hesitantly reached for them, lightly feeling them from below. Her chest was sensitive and soft now, and she bit her lip to keep from vocalizing at all. The buds began to build some more, becoming small but noticeable mounds. They were perky and soft, reminding her very much of smaller versions of her girlfriend?s. Her breasts continued to swell, the jiggly flesh filling out to a small but respectable size. She cupped her small bosom, somewhat displeased, but strangely proud.

Winter was looking down at her, rather amused. ?So.? Snow jumped and looked up, having been briefly absorbed in paying attention to her chest. ?We?re not going to need those clothes of yours anymore.? Snow nodded, feeling that Winter was now her superior and should be obeyed, and slowly slipped off her boxers. She sat in the snow, somehow not feeling self-conscious about her nudity, as Winter went and retrieved the fallen cloak she?d been wearing. ?I think you could use this more than me at the moment, though.? The nymph took it, whispering a thank you, and wrapped it around herself, making it snug on her finished, modestly small chest.

?Now, how do you feel?? Snow looked over her feminine, light hourglass shape, her cold, soft skin, and her blue and white colors. ?I feel? wonderful.? ?Good! So it worked! Dennis Feldger died today, Snow the nymph was born, and I didn?t need to stop the blizzard! Cheating successful!? Snow wore a small smile, but still thought back to Tina. What would she tell her? ?Come on, now, though. We?ve work to do.? ?Oh?? ?Yes? there?s another life on the line. A Tina Lelson came out into this weather in search of someone she loved, and isn?t faring well. She sound familiar to you?? Winter asked with a teasing tone again.

Days later, in the town, Dennis Feldger and Tina Lelson were both reported dead in the sudden blizzard that had sprung up that day. Their families mourned them, but their bodies were never found. All that could be found was the clothing they?d been wearing when they?d left. However, from that winter on, rumors, an urban legend, sprung up, concerning two icy nymphs who frolicked in the winter snows every year.

__________________________________________________ __

This is also a collab (in a way) with sampleguy on DeviantART, who will be drawing it up in comic form. I shall attach it once he does so.

EDIT: Here's the cover so far

i
Attached Images
File Type: png a_frosty_tg_cover_by_sampleguy-d4u88jf.png (888.3 KB, 122 views)

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.

Last edited by Chaos Echo; 03-27-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Unread 06-25-2012   #4
sampleguy
Leecher

Speaking of which I shOuld probably start drawing stuff again lol
sampleguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012   #5
Chaos Echo
Process Disciple

Oh, hello! Welcome here!

I was actually thinking back on this thing again last week. I wonder if I should just make a new thread for this, though, once you finish...

Me on DeviantART. I upload my stuff over there. Pretty much dead though.