free hit counters
Consolidated List of TG Anime & Manga - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-30-2013   #1
ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE
Lurker

Consolidated List of TG Anime & Manga

right, I have seen a few threads now and then linking to manga and anime with TG themes or simply chapters featuring TG. So, I was thinking "Why not make a thread with a list of ALL such media for ease of navigation?" Well, here it is, or will be, if I can get the community's help with this.
If you find an anime or manga that is not listed here, but involves TG in some way, then please make a post with the series title, whether it's anime, manga, or both, then provide a brief description and a link to view said Anime/Manga if available. Do this and it will be added to this post. Please help me make this list. I think anyone new coming in would appreciate having a list to browse, rather then archive scum for the individual threads.

I will be adding a few items here as I get things written, I just need a little time to organize my massive list O' Manga. I hope you all will contribute as well.

Anime:
Non-TG Series with TG Episodes

Manga:
Boku wa Mari no Naka: Isao is a college dropout loser, who sits in his dirty apartment, eats crap, and plays video games. The highlight of his day is going to a convenience store, where every night, he gets to see a beautiful high school girl. One night, he follows too closely as she walks home, and passes out when she turns back to look at him. When he wakes up, he finds that he's become Mari, his "Convenience Store Angel"!
Fukigen Cinderella: Haruhiko Kanna is just an ordinary man with an ordinary life. One day he meets 3 witches in a small room in the old clock tower, and that's when his ordinary life became not so ordinary at all. With the curse, or gift, he was granted that he'll change to a girl once the clock strikes 12 Noon, and will return to his male self at 12 Midnight. He then asks himself, "What on earth will happen if this goes on? Can I survive like this? Most of all will I turn back to normal again?!"
Futaba-Kun Change: Shimeru Futaba is a normal high-schooler living a normal life, active in his school's wrestling club and slowly getting closer to his awkward love interest, Misaki. This fails to last as he discovers his family's hereditary genetic defect that becomes active at adolescence. Although it will eventually become controllable, either excitement or stress now makes Futaba switch sex. Hilarity ensues.
Idol Pretender: Eita Chinami who aims to be a man among men accidentally drinks a very expensive magical medicine that changes his gender. And the only way she (formerly he) can change back to normal is to buy again that very expensive medicine. And his friend tells him the fastest way to do that is to become an idol.
Physical change is pretty much a poof change, but you do get a feel for the character’s mind changing to adapt to being…girly.
Jinzou Shoujo: A scientist finds a brain in an alley and implants it into the body of his beloved, Nina. It turns out the brain belonged to a boy, Misumi Yutaka, and he is none too happy to find himself in a female body. What happened to Yutaka's body and why was his brain in the middle of an alley? What will happen to "Nina" when the female parts of "her" body start to have an effect on "his" mind? You'll have to read to find out.
Megu Miruku: Just before they enter high school, the boys Meguru and Shou are whining about the fact that neither of them has a girlfriend. A strange, large-breasted woman shows up, claiming that she will fix their problem, and kisses Meguru. This odd occurrence is pushed out of the boys' minds when they meet up with Souko, a friend from elementary school, who is going to be in their high school. She's grown up into a pretty young girl, and it seems like the boys might have a shot with her!
That evening, Meguru realizes that the strange kiss may have had more meaning than he thought: he's turned into a girl! He convinces Shou and his mother of his identity, but no one has any idea how to turn him back. Now he's going to have to learn how to be a girl and let go of his hope of dating his cute childhood friend Souko. What will happen to his hopes for a popular high school life?
Nyotai-Ka: (Blurb on site) Manaka Makoto, 24 years old and a salaryman without a girlfriend, wakes up one morning suddenly changed into a female, and a knockout at that who attracts just about everyone of the opposite sex. And when he learns through a magical being that the only way he’s going to become male again is by getting aroused (as a woman) he tries to find a way back without any success. But when success finally comes and he switches back, he discovers that he will switch back and forth ANY time he gets close to someone sexually, and there are exceptions…
Surprisingly good read. I had originally thought it was just some smut filled hentai with little to no actual plot. I was happily proven very, very wrong.
Ranma 1/2: Being a teenage martial artist isn't easy, especially for Ranma Saotome, who went through a major transformation on a training mission with his father. After an accidental dunk into a legendary cursed spring in China, Ranma now changes into a girl every time he's splashed with cold water. That would be enough to complicate anyone's life, even without the arranged fiancée who doesn't like him (or says she doesn't) and the constant stream of rivals and suitors for both his male and female forms. What's a half-guy, half-girl to do?
Sekainohate De Aimashou: The general plot of the story is that a boy (yes, “he” is a boy) saved a man from outer space and the man turned the boy into a girl by using some kind of alien technology/potion and force “her” to be his wife. Who’s the boy? He's a normal high school student who looks like a girl and is liked by his brother. Who’s the man? He's the prince of one of the most powerful empires in the universe.
The World God Only Knows: The manga follows a high school students named Katsuragi Keima, a boy who has immersed himself in countless Dating Sims since a young age, and has since become known as the “Capturing God” on the net thanks to his ability to see the storylines of these games and complete any route faster than anyone. Because of this, he is contacted by a devil girl to help her capture escaped spirits that has hidden itself in the hearts of girls. He does this through the power of love(or more accurately, by exploiting the tropes typically found in visual novels and dating sims and putting them to use in real life). It’s more or less a Romance manga with a supernatural/gaming twist.
The TG comes in through the Yui Arc, starting in chapter 81 and going through chapter 89. Keima must capture the spirit hiding in the heart of a rich girl who leads a very sheltered life. Said girl, Goidou Yui, has her every moment planned out by her rather controlling mother. As such, when the spirit starts to grow in power, it switches Yui and Keima’s minds, placing them in each other’s bodies. This is less of a transformation and more of a body swap, but it is interesting to see the process of their minds changing and adjusting to their temporary situation.
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (Yamada and the Seven Witches): When bad boy Ryu Yamada falls down a flight of stairs with class brainiac Urara Shiraishi, he is knocked unconscious, and awakens to find that he and Shiraishi have swapped bodies. After a failed attempt to swap back by falling down the stairs, Shiraishi realizes that they accidentally kissed on the way down, and she and Yamada learn that they have the power to swap bodies by kissing. The bulk of the TG content is at the beginning of this manga, and while it becomes less frequent as the other witch powers surface, it still pops up throughout the manga.
Yureka: This Manhwa follows Jang Kun, Gwon Su, and Woon Suk, three average kids who happen to play famous characters in Lost Saga, a full immersion Virtual Reality MMO. Their characters are some of the few to have reached Master (read Max) level, and the story is about their adventures in this game, which may be more than just a game for some.
TG comes in a few different arcs, one starting early on when Jang Kun ends up using a hacked character by mistake, leading to him playing a female Character. Much hilarity ensues, and actually becomes a central plot point in future arcs.

Last edited by ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE; 05-31-2013 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Adding to list
ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #2
Ichigo3924
The TG COLLECTOR!!

Re: Consolidated List of TG Anime & Manga

Well, I can add to this, still can't believe that THIS classic wasn't added first though!

Ranma 1/2: Really, everyone knows about Ranma 1/2 already, but for those who don't I suppose a summary would help. So, on a training journey in the Bayankala Mountain Range in the Qinghai Province of China, Ranma Saotome and his father Genma fell into the cursed springs at Jusenkyo. When someone falls into a cursed spring, they take the physical form of whatever drowned there hundreds or thousands of years ago whenever they come into contact with cold water. The curse will revert when exposed to hot water until their next cold water exposure. Genma fell into the Spring of the Drowned Panda while Ranma fell into the Spring of the Drowned Girl.

Upon returning to Japan, the pair settle in Nerima, Tokyo at the dojo of Genma's old friend Soun Tendo, a fellow practitioner of Musabetsu Kakutō Ryū or "Anything-Goes" school of martial arts which Genma passed on to Ranma. Genma and Soun agreed years ago that their children would marry and carry on the Tendo Dojo. Soun has three teenaged daughters: Kasumi, Nabiki and the hot-tempered, but helpful, martial arts practicing Akane. As Akane is Ranma's age she is appointed for bridal duty by her sisters. Their reasoning is that Akane dislikes men (she was aggressively pursued by most of the boys in school at one time), and that Ranma is only a man half of the time; therefore, they are perfect together. Although both initially refuse the engagement having not been consulted on the decision, they are generally treated as betrothed and end up helping or saving each other on numerous occasions. They are frequently found in each other's company and are constantly arguing in their trademark awkward love-hate manner that is a franchise focus.

And yes, I did just copy and paste this from Wikipedia, go ahead and hate me.

Sekainohate de Aimashou: The general plot of the story is that a boy (yes, “he” is a boy) saved a man from outer space and the man turned the boy into a girl by using some kind of alien technology/potion and force “her” to be his wife. Who’s the boy? He's a normal high school student who looks like a girl and is liked by his brother. Who’s the man? He's the prince of one of the most powerful empires in the universe.

You have quite a mouth on you and hate everyone on your team...those fucktards. Do you always have to be in charge? I mean come on, you're not always right! Oops...sorry, that was pretty mean..I forgot how much that might come to a shock to you. But at least you usually have good plans. Try being a little nicer to people though.
(Full Name: Private Leonard (L.L.) Church.) (Armor Color: Cobalt.)
Ichigo3924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #3
GuruGuru214
Lurker

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (Yamada and the Seven Witches): When bad boy Ryu Yamada falls down a flight of stairs with class brainiac Urara Shiraishi, he is knocked unconscious, and awakens to find that he and Shiraishi have swapped bodies. After a failed attempt to swap back by falling down the stairs, Shiraishi realizes that they accidentally kissed on the way down, and she and Yamada learn that they have the power to swap bodies by kissing. The bulk of the TG content is at the beginning of this manga, and while it becomes less frequent as the other witch powers surface, it still pops up throughout the manga.

Boku wa Mari no Naka: Isao is a college dropout loser, who sits in his dirty apartment, eats crap, and plays video games. The highlight of his day is going to a convenience store, where every night, he gets to see a beautiful high school girl. One night, he follows too closely as she walks home, and passes out when she turns back to look at him. When he wakes up, he finds that he's become Mari, his "Convenience Store Angel"!

Fukigen Cinderella: Haruhiko Kanna is just an ordinary man with an ordinary life. One day he meets 3 witches in a small room in the old clock tower, and that's when his ordinary life became not so ordinary at all. With the curse, or gift, he was granted that he'll change to a girl once the clock strikes 12 Noon, and will return to his male self at 12 Midnight. He then asks himself, "What on earth will happen if this goes on? Can I survive like this? Most of all will I turn back to normal again?!"

Your and My Secret: From Wikipedia - The story revolves around high school student Akira Uehara, sensitive and demure by nature. Despite that he has a large crush on the most feared and violent girl in school—Nanako Momoi, who seems fragile and cute, until she opens her mouth. One day Momoi is absent from school for unknown reason and someone is needed to bring her homework to her. Though most students push it off to each other, Uehara willingly volunteers to bring Momoi her homework. He arrives at her house to find it unlocked and seemingly empty. He enters and stumbles on a secret passage, which leads to the laboratory of Momoi's mad scientist grandfather, who is using his own granddaughter as a test subject of his new invention.

He is about to save her, but the situation turns on him for the worse when Momoi successfully persuades her grandfather to use Uehara. In the attempt to get Uehara, Momoi's grandfather accidentally presses the lever that activates the machine and the end result is that Momoi and Uehara have switched bodies. The story is told from Akira Uehara's point of view and details his frustrations with trying to get things changed back and with some things that girls go through, and the small unexpected pleasures he gets some days, because he is now outwardly a girl. He worries that the longer he stays outwardly a girl the more he will become, inwardly, a girl.

I may have a few more lost in the shuffle of my bookmarks, but that's it for now. Also, I'd like to point out that Yureka was published in the U.S. under the name "iD_eNTITY".

Last edited by GuruGuru214; 05-31-2013 at 05:30 AM.
GuruGuru214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #4
TG-MM
Lurker

Love the idea of this thread. Would love to see more.
Unread 05-31-2013   #5
MeMyselfI
Frequent Poster

A bunch of info here:

https://sites.google.com/site/thetga...episodes-a-e-1
MeMyselfI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2013   #6
Lurker

This is great, guys. keep the manga coming. if we get enough that only have an arc or two of TG like The World God Only Knows, I'll move them to their own list of non-TG with TG chapters.
Also, don't forget about anime. gotta list those to.

Anwyay, another couple series I'll be adding to the list:

Futaba-Kun Change: Shimeru Futaba is a normal high-schooler living a normal life, active in his school's wrestling club and slowly getting closer to his awkward love interest, Misaki. This fails to last as he discovers his family's hereditary genetic defect that becomes active at adolescence. Although it will eventually become controllable, either excitement or stress now makes Futaba switch sex. Hilarity ensues.

Jinzou Shoujo: A scientist finds a brain in an alley and implants it into the body of his beloved, Nina. It turns out the brain belonged to a boy, Misumi Yutaka, and he is none too happy to find himself in a female body. What happened to Yutaka's body and why was his brain in the middle of an alley? What will happen to "Nina" when the female parts of "her" body start to have an effect on "his" mind? You'll have to read to find out.

Megu Miruku: Just before they enter high school, the boys Meguru and Shou are whining about the fact that neither of them has a girlfriend. A strange, large-breasted woman shows up, claiming that she will fix their problem, and kisses Meguru. This odd occurrence is pushed out of the boys' minds when they meet up with Souko, a friend from elementary school, who is going to be in their high school. She's grown up into a pretty young girl, and it seems like the boys might have a shot with her!
That evening, Meguru realizes that the strange kiss may have had more meaning than he thought: he's turned into a girl! He convinces Shou and his mother of his identity, but no one has any idea how to turn him back. Now he's going to have to learn how to be a girl and let go of his hope of dating his cute childhood friend Souko. What will happen to his hopes for a popular high school life?

That second one is a personal favorite of mine. Not sure why, it just seems to rub me the right way.

Last edited by ChewyChunkyChocolateMonkE; 05-31-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Unread 06-04-2013   #7
Lurker

anyone else have some series not listed here? if you do, or if you see a new thread with some manga and/or anime listed, re-post here so we can keep the list up to date.
Unread 06-04-2013   #8
Brianxavier
#fictionmania & farhad's

I really should figure out how to update Farhad's manga list... we had a good list going there, until life caused Farhad to have less time to work on it.

For the most part I think it covered a lot of smaller TG manga shorts and some minor TG happenings.

--Xavier
Brianxavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013   #9
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

There's one I'd read a while back. It's a 3-volume series called "Metamo Kiss," and it involved a male and female protagonist who would switch bodies every time they kissed (well, technically every time their lips touched). It focused a little more on the comedy, but the changes are poof quickies.

Another one I'd begun to read was called "Kedamono Damono," which involved a boy who would turn into a woman either during the full moon or once night fell. That one had a slightly shoujo feel to it...

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #10
TGManiac
Process Master

I have made my own list over the years with some anime series with tg episodes in them. I will post the list this weekend for everybody to see.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #11
Rei-Lin
Process Master

I remember an older manga where this boy worked in the film industry as a sort of janitor but he was half human and half werewolf, and during the full moon, or anytime he looked at a round light, instead of turning into a wolf or a monster he'd turn into a woman until he looked at a light again. It was sort of like Ranma 1/2 but with round lights and full moons instead of water.

He ends up falling in love with this young actress girl who looks up to him as a woman and at the end she finds out about his "curse" when he jumps into her to save her from a falling light fixture (and gets a good crack on the head from it) that accidently flips on when it hits the ground, causing him to revert to male. But the girl understands it was still him and all that he'd said about loving her and helping her remained the same.

It was a nice little manga with a happy ending. Can't remember the name though.
Unread 06-06-2013   #12
ZemusTheMetroid
Wanna-be Space Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei-Lin View Post
I remember an older manga where this boy worked in the film industry as a sort of janitor but he was half human and half werewolf, and during the full moon, or anytime he looked at a round light, instead of turning into a wolf or a monster he'd turn into a woman until he looked at a light again. It was sort of like Ranma 1/2 but with round lights and full moons instead of water.

He ends up falling in love with this young actress girl who looks up to him as a woman and at the end she finds out about his "curse" when he jumps into her to save her from a falling light fixture (and gets a good crack on the head from it) that accidently flips on when it hits the ground, causing him to revert to male. But the girl understands it was still him and all that he'd said about loving her and helping her remained the same.

It was a nice little manga with a happy ending. Can't remember the name though.
I remember that. One of my favorites. It's called F-III Bandit. I tried to upload a zip of it, but it wouldn't go through, you can find a copy of it here though http://www.tgfa.org/comics/other/other.htm listed as "Yukio/Yukiyo the Werewoman"