free hit counters
Evil conversion(for the lack for better term) - Page 589 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-20-2014   #7057
BillPratt
789th level Draco-Ninja

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
Well i do know that The Question who inspired Rorsach eventually got a personality over haul becoming pretty much the same character as Rorsach.
Not quite. the Charleton Question was an... interesting fellow written by an even more interesting fellow. DC toned the guy down dramatically.
BillPratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2014   #7058
rick404
Meddler

Both characters are male and do not involve transformation or corruption: They are the same in my book.

Let's go back to being an EC thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rorschach-vs-the-question.jpg (119.4 KB, 285 views)
File Type: jpg 864785.jpg (430.2 KB, 339 views)

Extra Tsun, hold the Dere.

arsnoctis404.blogspot.com

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
rick404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2014   #7059
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

The fetishization of piercings and tribal tattoos in "evil conversion" always seems so passe to me. Here's this girl with demonic, chitlious living armor covering most of her body, but the tipping point is supposed to be a pair of steel loops?
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2014   #7060
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodacat View Post
The fetishization of piercings and tribal tattoos in "evil conversion" always seems so passe to me. Here's this girl with demonic, chitlious living armor covering most of her body, but the tipping point is supposed to be a pair of steel loops?
Evil piercings died in the '90's when punk nose piercings gave way to the yuppie nose stud.

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 08-22-2014   #7061
babblingfaces
Frequent Poster

It depends on the kind, really. For the most part genital and nipple piercings would still be seen today as a very overtly sexual thing to do, all of which has its effects detailing the fall from grace for a character meant to be "pure". Not so much other piercings of course, but hey. As for tattoos... Well, they're illustrations... A lot of things can be conveyed in tattoos, doesn't have to be the usual tribal thing in which case is more of a "slutification" process than anything... Assuming there still is some manner of taboo associated to that too. In my country at least there does seem to be.

But for the most part I reckon both are more directly linked to slutification and then somehow make their way into evil corruption by the age-old association of promiscuity with sin, therefore with evil. And of course as a way to want to overtly sexualize the process too, sort of call attention to the sluttier side of the character and so on, so forth. I reckon it depends on the context for it to work, and I think it doesn't really work in the above as - as mentioned - the revealing demonic armour already sells the message across through and through, and the piercings only seem to banalize the piece.
babblingfaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014   #7062
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by babblingfaces View Post
It depends on the kind, really. For the most part genital and nipple piercings would still be seen today as a very overtly sexual thing to do, all of which has its effects detailing the fall from grace for a character meant to be "pure". Not so much other piercings of course, but hey. As for tattoos... Well, they're illustrations... A lot of things can be conveyed in tattoos, doesn't have to be the usual tribal thing in which case is more of a "slutification" process than anything... Assuming there still is some manner of taboo associated to that too. In my country at least there does seem to be.

But for the most part I reckon both are more directly linked to slutification and then somehow make their way into evil corruption by the age-old association of promiscuity with sin, therefore with evil. And of course as a way to want to overtly sexualize the process too, sort of call attention to the sluttier side of the character and so on, so forth. I reckon it depends on the context for it to work, and I think it doesn't really work in the above as - as mentioned - the revealing demonic armour already sells the message across through and through, and the piercings only seem to banalize the piece.

I'd say the posts in this thread that actually disappoint me are ones that focus on the whole "dressed like a slut and or goth" and completely throw out any true transformation aspect. Same can be said the the numerous manga posts where a female character simply has rough sex, no change to their personality or physical self, just run of the mill rough sex.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014   #7063
rick404
Meddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanderfox View Post
I'd say the posts in this thread that actually disappoint me are ones that focus on the whole "dressed like a slut and or goth" and completely throw out any true transformation aspect. Same can be said the the numerous manga posts where a female character simply has rough sex, no change to their personality or physical self, just run of the mill rough sex.
Curious what you all think in your own opinion makes a good corruption scenario? What makes it work for your personal taste? Extra credit if you post examples...

Stuff on other sites:
DeviantArt
Pixiv
Hentai Foundry
Unread 08-23-2014   #7064
sodacat
Calling from the New Era

I'm going to say the baseline of evil conversion should be Dark Mercury. There's enough time before and after for the character to show a change, the transformation has at least a seed of legitimate seduction, and the character has autonomy in their actions on both sides of the coin.

More elements can be added on, but that's the foundation.
Deviantart | Furaffinity. I write things here.
sodacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2014   #7065
Xanderfox
Process Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick404 View Post
Curious what you all think in your own opinion makes a good corruption scenario? What makes it work for your personal taste? Extra credit if you post examples...
Well I'm not sure corruption is the correct term for Evil Conversion, or more correctly I consider Evil Conversion a type of corruption. A character's moral compass and way of thinking has to be completely reversed from their normal condition relatively suddenly and by force for me to consider it Evil Conversion. Corruption can take days, weeks, or even years and can be gradual. Evil Conversion is to me much more sudden, and the character does not willingly (or at least knowingly, they could be tricked) under go the process. I realize physical alteration or mutation is no necessary, but I like transformation (it's why I am here) so I like to see that as an aspect.
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2014   #7066
Voltronzilla
Frequent Poster

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/730180/6839ce8b11/

Well then. This seems like a neat alternate origin story for Mistress 9.
Voltronzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2014   #7067
riderkid
Gaming Journalist

Just spent time with TitanFall... I would love to see the Zofa army try to deal with Gun toting Parkour soldiers with mech drops!
Unread 09-03-2014   #7068
Devspar_Zero
Lurker

For example (which I took from a page of dungeon and dragons), Wights. Any living being killed by the wight will become wights themselves. So a single wight could, theoritically, overwhelmed an entire small nation within a span of a week, a large continent within a month, and the entire world within the year.

Zofa is like this... it only takes one cell to infect an entire populations.

Your 'Titanfall' would be helpless to fight an entire nation of Zofa infected soldiers. Most of Titanfall's soldiers are that, trained soldiers, which needs time and no small amount training to be any good.

Zofa simply infects a random person and voila, instant soldier. Now can you tell me who has the better chance of winning?
Devspar_Zero is offline   Reply With Quote