free hit counters
Time Tenshi Remake - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 01-26-2020   #13
Yarrcanite
Process Fan

Re: Time Tenshi Remake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me301 View Post
wow... I mean, to each their own but like.... don't they realize the BE is probably the only reason anyone knows about TT? otherwise, I feel it would have just faded into the endless abyss of VNs out there. You gotta have a hook to stand out. when you sell a series on a particular hook, then delete the hook... what do you have? Again it's up to them if they don't wanna do fetish stuff anymore but wouldn't it make more sense to just do a brand new IP?
I don't know if the BE content is the only reason anyone knows about the series. But it and time travel was basically the only two things advertised about the game as a whole...
Them wanting to keep the Time Tenshi name for the reworked series is the mistake really as the name kind of carries the reputation of the BE content they will probably avoid.
Yarrcanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2020   #14
BE69
Process Fan

You might already know but their kickstarter campaign failed.
They announced on their Patreon that they will still work on the remake and aim to get it on Nintendo Switch.
There were some former supporter (myself included) that used that post to express what they felt about Silver Cow Studio, their lack of communication, the lack of BE content and moreover, the lack of recognition of the BE community that supported their first games (that's a lot of lack).
I checked a bit earlier to see if there were new comments, or maybe an answer from SCS but, to my surprise, there isn't a single answer but all the negative comments were gone, deleted, nothing. All that's remaining are two positive comments (and a new one from myself that isn't that positive).
I guess, I understand why they don't answer when there's nothing to answer to.
Unread 03-05-2020   #15
whoknows
Frequent Poster

To be honest, this only proves that they misunderstood their targeted audience.. it doesn't matter to them if they do continue to bleed their fan base like that...
whoknows is offline   Reply With Quote