free hit counters
Updates on BustArtist's grOw series. - Page 23 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-24-2019   #265
mike12
Frequent Poster

Re: Updates on BustArtist's grOw series.

Very nice, I hope to see more of the Vera in the next, she is really great Mom and I love her!
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2019   #266
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Re: Updates on BustArtists grOw series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Isaac Gordon View Post
I'm starting to get a chuckle out of this. How in the world did a random search algorithm connect BustArtist with a Windows help, almost feels like the beginning of a Holiday Special.
I know, right? What the hell?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike12 View Post
Very nice, I hope to see more of the Vera in the next, she is really great Mom and I love her!
Vera will return eventually. Probably not in the next one, however.
BustArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2019   #267
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Black Friday / Cyber Monday SALES at BustArtist.com!

Go to my website at bustartist.com/blackfriday for more details! 40%, 50%, and even 60% off !

Unread 11-27-2019   #268
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

x_x i caaaaan't use this sale. I already own everything.

You're just gonna have to make more so I can buy those too.

For everyone else,
Milking the Plot is my absolute favorite because it has the most and biggest breast growth. <3
Growing Desires is excellent if you want a variety of TFs and interactions.
An Inconvenient Growth has the BEST epilogue, and a very sexy claustrophobic feeling.
H2Grow is a classic as well.

Of the stories? My Top 5 recommendations are:
1st - #10 Voodoo
2nd - #18 Outgrowing Denise
3rd - #12 BEaver Lake
4th - #16 Bonnie
5th - #14 SororTITy
Unread 11-28-2019   #269
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneBEFan View Post
x_x i caaaaan't use this sale. I already own everything.

You're just gonna have to make more so I can buy those too.

For everyone else,
Milking the Plot is my absolute favorite because it has the most and biggest breast growth. <3
Growing Desires is excellent if you want a variety of TFs and interactions.
An Inconvenient Growth has the BEST epilogue, and a very sexy claustrophobic feeling.
H2Grow is a classic as well.

Of the stories? My Top 5 recommendations are:
1st - #10 Voodoo
2nd - #18 Outgrowing Denise
3rd - #12 BEaver Lake
4th - #16 Bonnie
5th - #14 SororTITy
Thank you for your continued $upport, ArcaneBEFan! And I appreciate the recommendations! They are good ones!

Hopefully, the Sale will allow new fans and those who are on the fence on purchasing that next issue to help support me, too!
Unread 12-02-2019   #270
Link2Hyrule
Lurker

I realize I'm a bit late to the party on this but I just finished Milking the Plot, and It was definitely good; really well thought out story. I'm just surprised BA had Feeona go down so much at the end. I would have thought that since she was so keen on fulfilling Gwen's wishes she would have kept herself at least no smaller than her. Can't wait to get started on EEU
Link2Hyrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2019   #271
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link2Hyrule View Post
I realize I'm a bit late to the party on this but I just finished Milking the Plot, and It was definitely good; really well thought out story. I'm just surprised BA had Feeona go down so much at the end. I would have thought that since she was so keen on fulfilling Gwen's wishes she would have kept herself at least no smaller than her.
I am all about permanent, irreversible growth stories... so I'd be all for an ending like that!
Unread 12-10-2019   #272
MamieAvaws
Banned

Updates on BustArtists grOw series

Make this:Clear the database from the radar detector and then upload the new one.Clear the database pressing and hold the “SEN”, “BRT” and “MUTE”
buttons while powering the GX65 on.Once the “Erase?” message appears,
confirm by pressing the GPS button.
MamieAvaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2020   #273
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XV -- NOW AVAILABLE! Mar 6, 2020

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode XV: “Schrödinger’s Pussy”

Synopsis:
Carl discovers that his four-way with the cheerleaders had not gone unnoticed. He soon learns that his reality-altering powers have had a surprising cascading effect on history and the world around him.

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – Huge, Wow
  • Pussy Expansion – Very big
  • Sex with Huge Pussy (coitus, cunnilingus)
  • Sex with Huge Penis (BJ, handjob, coitus)
  • Giant breasts and nipples
  • Lactation
  • MILF
  • Excessive cum
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (FF, MF, MFF)

grOw/cinema, Episode XV features:
  • 71 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and “Reality Changes” Guide.
  • Part 15 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 15 issues (1,173 full-screen frames) for $25.30 off the normal, full price! Or, buy a Half Collection and save up to $9.70![/i]

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"Still, I'm very excited to see where this goes. I consider grOw/cinema to be your Magnum Opus and arguably the single greatest work of expansion fetish content. I hope to be reading issue 30 in a few years!"

"I loved this issue... the art has really been perfected over the course of the series and seems to keep getting better. You have perfected this style of comic... Great work BA!"

“Just purchased the comic and loved it! The detail and work you put into each frame really shows. Your drawing style has continuously improved and keeps on improving as the series goes on. You write your characters very well and handle your created universe, that can and is literally changing consistently, in a remarkable fashion. I know that is very difficult on its own and that’s not taking into account the stacking and variety of changes you give us each chapter. Can’t wait to see where you will take this series next.”

”Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Holy calmoly this was a HOT one."

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

"Amazing work! Everything from the fetishes to just the drawing of depth perspective. Every comic gets better and better. Only bad thing is when you realize you are on the last page."

"The way you illustrate the difference in size and the perspectives is incredible.... Definitely the best use of the flip-book style movement yet.... Can't praise this issue enough.”

“What an amazing story!, What tha fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

“…can't wait for the next chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better.”

”Bought it, read it, loved it! I didn’t think issue 8 could be outdone but boy, was I wrong! … Each transformation type, each fetish is amazing and just makes me crave more and more!"

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

“Thank you, it is totally worth the money.”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-15-poster.jpg (258.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-15-1.jpg (209.9 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-15-2.jpg (184.5 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-1.jpg (65.3 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-2.jpg (75.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-3.jpg (80.2 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-4.jpg (51.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-5.jpg (64.9 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-6.jpg (69.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-7.jpg (98.9 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-15-8.jpg (113.1 KB, 68 views)
Unread 03-06-2020   #274
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XV -- NOW AVAILABLE! Mar 6, 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustArtist View Post
Carl discovers that his four-way with the cheerleaders had not gone unnoticed. He soon learns that his reality-altering powers have had a surprising cascading effect on history and the world around him.
Cool, I know the focus has understandably been on growth in Carl's immediate area, but I'd been hoping to see some exploration of reality changes in the world at large.
Unread 06-05-2020   #275
BustArtist
Frequent Poster

BustArtist's NEW "grOw/cinema", Episode XVI -- NOW AVAILABLE! June 5, 2020

grOw/cinema : "The Ever-Expanding Universe"
Episode XVI: “Muscular Momentum”

Synopsis:
Carl invites Doreen into the women's showers to clean off from their sticky encounter with Coach Schrö, but also to have some sexual and growing fun! Meanwhile, Bunni works out in the gym, frustrated that she hasn't really gotten to interact with Carl, The Cock, or his powers. And she is desperate to do so!

Categories:
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge, wow (without FMG)
  • Breast Expansion – big, huge (with FMG)
  • Ass Expansion – big, huge, Huge!
  • Pussy Expansion – big, some
  • Penis Expansion – big, huge
  • Female Muscle Growth (FMG) – athletic; super athletic; bodybuilder; huge bodybuilder
  • Sex with Huge Penis (BJ, handjob, coitus)
  • Cum-induced growths
  • Personality alteration, Reality alteration
  • Strong sexual situations (MF)

grOw/cinema, Episode XVI features:
  • 70 full-color frames along with a cover poster, supporting pages, and “Reality Changes” Guide.
  • Part 16 of an on-going series.

Special Full Series Pricing!
  • Haven't bought grOw/cinema yet? See what the excitement is about!
  • Get all 16 issues (1,244 full-screen frames) for $45.25 off the normal, full price! (Hurry! Limited time offer!) Or, buy a Half Collection and save up to $9.70![/i]

What people are saying about grOw/cinema:

As seen on my DeviantArt account:

"Still, I'm very excited to see where this goes. I consider grOw/cinema to be your Magnum Opus and arguably the single greatest work of expansion fetish content. I hope to be reading issue 30 in a few years!"

"I loved this issue... the art has really been perfected over the course of the series and seems to keep getting better. You have perfected this style of comic... Great work BA!"

“Just purchased the comic and loved it! The detail and work you put into each frame really shows. Your drawing style has continuously improved and keeps on improving as the series goes on. You write your characters very well and handle your created universe, that can and is literally changing consistently, in a remarkable fashion. I know that is very difficult on its own and that’s not taking into account the stacking and variety of changes you give us each chapter. Can’t wait to see where you will take this series next.”

”Great Work BA! Your artwork with this format keeps getting better... You truly are the best in this type of entertainment and I can’t wait to see the next issue."

"Holy calmoly this was a HOT one."

"Every episode is both simultaneously great and superb at building my hype for the next part. Always seems to promise bigger shenanigans."

"Just read it the comic was amazing I really hope the series never ends. The possibilities are endless."

"WOW! This is... by far my most favorite piece from you. This cinema style comic/story idea you had couldn't have gone better. I absolutely love it. Having one quality image per page really allows the readers to absorb what you've illustrated at once. Furthermore, the story concept about this guy's desires coming to life is an excellent new story arc. Who hasn't dreamed of stuff like this happening?"

"Loving it all man! The the widescreen panels, expanding on the ideals of old tales like Wishful Thinking (the first of yours I saw) and the softer, textured look is amazing! Cherry on top that you can bust them out faster! Looking forward to the next issue!"

As seen on bustartist.blogspot.com:

“Awesome issue as always, the plot keeps growing. Your art always looks great, can't wait to see what's next.”

"Amazing work! Everything from the fetishes to just the drawing of depth perspective. Every comic gets better and better. Only bad thing is when you realize you are on the last page."

"The way you illustrate the difference in size and the perspectives is incredible.... Definitely the best use of the flip-book style movement yet.... Can't praise this issue enough.”

“What an amazing story!, What tha fans are saying its true, one masterpiece of the GTS/BE/PE comics, the details, the dialogues, and of course the sizes are an incredible work, thank you very much, hope the story continues for much more chapters.”

“…can't wait for the next chapter. This story just keeps getting better and better.”

”Bought it, read it, loved it! I didn’t think issue 8 could be outdone but boy, was I wrong! … Each transformation type, each fetish is amazing and just makes me crave more and more!"

“Just… wow! This issue is… AMAZING! Love the introduction of some new girls! Very hot girls too. Your work always impresses me and it always gets better and better! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!”

“Damn BA, I think I've said it before, but you produce the best paid content in the community!”

“Thank you, it is totally worth the money.”

"Hey guys. Its way worth the low price... Artists that create niche comics like this are few and far between and we need to support them. Help them by paying..."

AVAILABLE NOW AT www.bustartist.com !

And check out the updated News & FAQ page for the latest SALES items!

More information about grOw/cinema: go to BustArtist.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gcin-1-16-poster.jpg (272.4 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-16-1.jpg (195.4 KB, 105 views)
File Type: jpg growcinema-frame-sample-16-2.jpg (175.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-1.jpg (56.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-2.jpg (70.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-3.jpg (53.2 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-4.jpg (48.2 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-5.jpg (73.9 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-6.jpg (72.8 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-7.jpg (81.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg grow-cinema-prev-16-8.jpg (53.2 KB, 70 views)

Last edited by BustArtist; 06-05-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 06-12-2020   #276
n3tr111p
Process Fan

I want to put this first and make it absolutely clear BustArtist you are at the top top top of content when comes to breast expansion comics and I thank you !!!!

Constructive criticism I have is all......the pussy lip growing stuff is bordering on the movie Species for gross levels especially that last couple panels

If you asked somebody to look at it not knowing what preceded it they would say it looks like alien chambers the dude is walking around in before they exit the room

But I do want you to succeed and make money so do whatever the market is liking my same critiques would apply to taylormadeclips and all the chicks growing dicks or turning into weird animals ....not my cup of tea but I guess

Last edited by n3tr111p; 06-12-2020 at 05:21 AM.
n3tr111p is offline   Reply With Quote