free hit counters
Veronica Vaughn Transformation Vids - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-19-2014   #1
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

Talking Veronica Vaughn Transformation Vids

Hello Transformation fans.

Many may know me from posting in the shrinking process as well as the growth process for my VFX videos in those categories.

I was recently commissioned to do a Cat Transformation video. He mainly wanted the voice and mental transformation. I thought it would be a great opportunity to take my VFX skills from growth into transformations as well. This is my first video trying out a few techniques. I thought it might be of interest to you wonderful TF fans here at the process.

I plan on learning more skills and over the next month or two come out with more transformations as well. Till then I hope you all enjoy this one.

This video contains: Quick Nail Growth, Cat Fang Growth, Mouth to Cat Muzzle Morph, Eye Change, Fur Added, Tail Growth, Swinging Tail, Transformation Brought on Through Masturbation.

Synopsis:

Veronica Vaughn is searching through her outfits for a costume party. She goes through her collection not finding what she wants. Then she remembers her sexy cat outfit. Mmmm Yes this outfit always gets her laid. She puts the sexy outfit on and checks herself out. She can hardly wait for the party so she decides to start her own party early. She begins playing with herself while watching in the mirror. SO sexy the more she plays the more she becomes a cat. Slowly her moans turn into meows and the change becomes more progressive. A tail grows from her backside. Hair comes in patches on her hands. Black claws replace her pretty pink nails. Finally a cat muzzle transforms followed by growing cat fangs and cat eyes finish her transformation. Done playing with herself she slowly cleans her pussy drenched paws and purrs herself to sleep.

Veronica Vaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2014   #2
Killiansog
Lurker

Re: Veronica Vaughn Transformation Vids

Hey everybody

I'm the one who commissioned this video and I just wanted to tell you all how happy I am with it!

As Veronica said, I had told her that I wanted a cat roleplay video with some TF *if possible*. Since so many videos on C4S have poor production values in the TF category, I suggested that she focus mainly on the roleplay if she felt the TF component would be too time-consuming (and would therefore make the rest of the video suffer).

Boy, was I surprised when I saw the end result! To me, not only is the video "up there" with the very best TF videos in terms of production quality but it does something lots of those other ones don't - it actually TURNS ME ON - and isn't that the whole point really? I know this sounds obvious but that's really how I feel about most of the TF vids I download from C4S.

I'll keep it simple :
If you like catwomen, sexy milfs, great production values and the sweet mix of those 3 things - look no further!
Killiansog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2014   #3
slayer1
Process Master

i'll check this one out later this week, catgirls are the best! Will come back with some thoughts afterwards.
Unread 10-20-2014   #4
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

@Killiansong Thank so much for the review. I had a great time making this clip for you. It tested my film making skills which always makes for a fun shoot.

@slayer1 Glad to hear you are interested. I think you will be pleasantly surprised if you do like cat transformations.

Thanks for your guys support on my new venture into this category. Very exciting.

Muah,
Veronica
Unread 10-20-2014   #5
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Veronica~ I sent you a request using your Clip Requests Page. Hopefully that's the best way to ask for a commission from you as I believe I sent a similar request many months ago and never heard from anybody. I hope this time will be different as I wouldn't mind sending you some ideas and scripts to try out! This clip looks good too, I'm going to have to pick up a few more from the looks of things as well! Thanks for sharing with us.
Unread 10-20-2014   #6
killx
Frequent Poster

I really like the tail growth in this video.

For the cat nose I would have preferred the prosthetic you had in one of your other videos. But I guess that is personal taste, I don't know what Killiansog preferred.

The nail growth was a bit fast though and the pink nail polish was still visible, might have been better to cover it with black paint or something. The nails/claws itself were good

So would you mind doing other types of animals and which ones wouldn't you like?

Last edited by killx; 10-20-2014 at 03:09 PM.
killx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2014   #7
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

@Rei-lin I emailed you back a few minutes ago.

@killx I am glad you enjoyed the tail growth. I will look for better prosthetic's then for future videos for sure.Yeah the nails were the best that I could find currently. I liked the length however they were not wide enough. I will do some research on effects to spruce up nail growth for future vids.

I can't really think of any animals I wouldn't mind doing. I have actually wanted to branch out into transformations for quite a few months. I have been just waiting on getting my skills up to par so that they are watchable.

Thanks to all that have purchased and supported my first effort.
Unread 10-21-2014   #8
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Veronica~ thanks for the email so quickly. I emailed you back with my request / script. Let me know what you think of it!

Also, don't be discouraged about Transformation videos as they are some of the hardest and most complicated and expensive types of clips to produce, especially if you want a lot of effects and props. That's really the biggest bummer about making them, but if you can get good at practical effects, morphing and make-up, then you can easily do impressive transformations that look good without killing yourself on the time and cost. I think this clip is a good step in the right direction and I do hope you continue to make them and improve and evolve your techniques!

Last edited by Rei-Lin; 10-21-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2014   #9
Veronica Vaughn
Fetish Producer

See now it is responses like that that energize me to make more content in this category. Well here for process people in general. I find that the people on these forums care about the producers and support them in positive ways. That really can't be said almost anywhere else.

I will most definitely be creating more process and specifically transformation clips in the near future. Thanks for your guys support.

Muah!
Unread 10-21-2014   #10
shinchan1
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Vaughn View Post
See now it is responses like that that energize me to make more content in this category. Well here for process people in general. I find that the people on these forums care about the producers and support them in positive ways. That really can't be said almost anywhere else.

I will most definitely be creating more process and specifically transformation clips in the near future. Thanks for your guys support.

Muah!
I would have a heart attack if you did a cow or donkey video. lol
shinchan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2014   #11
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

I thought that the cat tf clip was a very good start and nicely done for your first attempt! As Rei-Lin said, animal tf clips (well tf clips of just about any genre) are really hard to effectively pull off! I think one of the most effective ways to do it is to show the tf in stages and let the changes progress more subtly rather than rushing through them all at once or only at the end of the clip.

I thought that the tail growth looked great and I especially liked the way you used fur on the hands and chest. Incorporating fur, feathers, hair, etc. on the body hasn't been done too often and I think it's one of the most effective changes to show so more of that is always welcomed!

Great job and I look forward to seeing how your future clips turn out! Thanks for reaching out to the community for feedback!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-22-2014   #12
slayer1
Process Master

Okay, so I bought it, and okay first attempt. TF was too short, need to prolong the, like eyes and teeth (both should be props with scarecrow fangs and eye contacts) could have happened in the first minute while you were masterbating... and claws should be slower growth. No plastic nose but maybe a well blended prosthetic or even just a pink nose.. Be more of an animal/cat features, minimal but make it look real

Listen to the people on this board cause the more you take the suggestions the more people will buy (myself included)...

The best part of this particular video was the wagging tail, good job, should have they going for more of the video... Paws and pads we like too

Tags
cat tf, nail growth, tail growth, transformation vid