free hit counters
Ladylike255's Birthday Present: Aryll's Udderly Awesome Day! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-03-2009   #1
Hooded_Miracle
Banned

Ladylike255's Birthday Present: Aryll's Udderly Awesome Day!

Yo, Hooded_Miracle here, with a birthday gift for a community member. This was actually a request meant for earlier, but I kinda didn't do it until tonight. >_>;

So, yeah, anyway, it's short, sweet, and has a stupid ending (on purpose.). Enjoy!

====================

It was a typical bright sunny day on Outset Island, with Aryll sitting in her tower, overlooking the ocean. She was a young girl, no more than ten, with blonde hair in pigtails and a blue dress with a flower print. She was using her telescope to look for any sign of the post-Rico, Quill. Today, she was supposed to get a small package containing a gift from Tetra. Aryll thought it would be an amazing treasure, or a letter from Link.

After her first few hours of waiting, she was about to go back to her home, where her grandmother was likely making lunch. However, as she climbed down the ladder, she saw a large, bird-like man flying towards the island. She quickly made her way back up to where she was, jumping up and down near the front as to attract the Rico?s attention.

Quill landed onto the ledge with ease. He was the one who delivered the mail between islands, and he never faltered in his duty. He looked over at Aryll, whose eyes were wide with excitement. ?I have a box for you.? He said, pulling out a small cube from his bag. ?It is very fragile, so be extremely careful.? He handed the box to her, and then immediately took off once again.

Aryll examined the box carefully before opening it. It had a label on it. To Aryll, from Tetra. Aryll laid it on the floor and opened it, being careful not to break anything. She unwrapped the object inside, and found a small bottle of milk. Aryll, raising an eyebrow in confusion, sighed in slight disappointment. ?This probably went bad.? She thought to herself, reaching out for the bottle. It was surprisingly cold, making Aryll gasp slightly.

?Maybe I was wrong?? Aryll picked the bottle up, pulling off the cork. She held it up to her mouth, and sipped on it. ?Wow, this is really good!? She exclaimed out loud, quickly pouring the drink down her throat. She finished it off within ten seconds and put the bottle down in the box. She sat, let out a small belch, and sighed happily.

?Best. Milk. Ever.? She sighed again, lying on her back. Her hands rested on her stomach, and Aryll turned her head to the side, overlooking the ocean. As she wondered where the milk came from, she felt something odd in her hands. She sat up and looked down, and saw a large bump protruding from her stomach area. ?WHAT!?? She lifted up her dress just slightly and put a hand on her stomach.

She felt four different bumps coming out of the one bump, and each one had liquid coming out of them. She lifted her hand up to her face, and looking at the liquid. ?Milk?? She thought, lifting up her dress more. ?Holy cow! Udders!? She gasped, grabbing hold of two of them. She squeezed them, and more milk came out, dripping onto the floor. Aryll, after a few moments, giggled as she squeezed them and swung them around, enjoying herself.

?These are so fun!? She said to herself. ?I?m gonna go home and show grandma!? She made her way to the ladder, and looked down. ?Wait? How do I get down?? She asked herself, thinking for a moment. She wouldn?t have enough room between every step to make sure she didn?t hurt herself with her new cow parts. ?? Uh-oh.?
Hooded_Miracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2009   #2
Ladylike255
Banned

Re: Ladylike255's Birthday Present: Aryll's Udderly Awesome Day!

Sounds like a great story to me! Thanks for making it! I hope someday, someone could turn this into a comic!

Last edited by Ladylike255; 04-03-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #3
Hooded_Miracle
Banned

Ya could always try and request it there. >_>;
Unread 04-04-2009   #4
Ladylike255
Banned

I'm trying not to be greedy, but I'll give it a shot!

Hello, everybody! I was wondering if anyone can please make a comic based on the story above (in color) (No lined or grid paper please)!

Here is what Aryll looks like below!

The reward will be 2-5 colored versions of their favorite TF pictures to whoever can do this favor for me!

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png Aryll.png (439.0 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Ladylike255; 04-04-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Hooded Miracle's Suggestion (See above)
Ladylike255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #5
Hooded_Miracle
Banned

I mean, put it in the request forum. >_>;
Unread 04-04-2009   #6
cyero
Sir Psycho Sexy

This is humorous.
cyero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009   #7
Hooded_Miracle
Banned

Thank ye!

Yeah, I didn't see much of a point in a serious story, here, so I just went the 'GUFFAW' route.

I don't know what I giggled at more when I thought of it; the 'holy cow!' part, or the ladder part.

That was never thought up until the end, but when I realized that, you know, udders make it hard to climb ladders, that it would be a nice finish.

Long story short, the first sentence, the 'thank ye,' was the only one that mattered. >_>;