free hit counters
Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-23-2012   #1
thelurker
I come in peace

Question Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?

Following this thread, I would like to ask the community if a Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE "crossover" has been done.

Basically, it seems to me that one of the problem with a couple involving a shrunken male and a normal-sized female, or a normal-sized male and a giantess, would be that the man will be, um, "inadequate". And I was thinking that one way to solve this problem would be to have the guy's genitals proportionally enlarged.

Has this been done?

Peace,
Lurker.
Unread 09-23-2012   #2
gostupid3175
Lurker

Re: Shrinking/PE or Gts/PE combination?

So this stuff is pretty rare in my findings. Most giantess artists tend to leave the males inadequate to the situation. I think there are two primary artists that don't leave their big women hanging.

BustArtist:
He has many examples at his site. I highly recommend supporting him with cash. Specifically, you will want to look into his Grow Comics #2 and #4. Also look for some of his OLD comics. (One involving a genie, and one involving a growth ray gun.)

Miasma:
He has old stuff that he has made free and has posted in the BE forum with an epic example of this exact topic in the last year called "Large Attractions".

http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=24355

I'll dig more into what I might have buried. As a fan, I'd love to hear from others about their finds.

Last edited by gostupid3175; 09-23-2012 at 08:21 PM.
gostupid3175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2012   #3
catfish27
Frequent Poster

If you're interested in text, the story "Happenings" by Insanity (link is to the author page on The Overflowing Bra) contains a Gts/PE transformation, among its many others.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012   #4
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

I actually have a story with something very similar.

Woman gets punished by guy who shrinks her while she's giving him head. Women gets pissed off and takes some potions to make her grow the next time they get intimate to make her a giant. She then finds out that he's been lying to her about his size and he's a giant as well.

If you're interested I can send you the chapters of the story. I'm still tinkering/puttering around with the book so I've never released the entire thing to the Process Site.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012   #5
thelurker
I come in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostupid3175 View Post
BustArtist
I'll look it up.

Quote:
"Large Attractions"
Nice!

Quote:
I'll dig more into what I might have buried. As a fan, I'd love to hear from others about their finds.
Thanks!

What would make my day is finding a photomanip on this theme.

Peace,
Lurker.
Unread 09-24-2012   #6
JBird
Casual Artist

I'm sure if you look around this Addventure, you can find a few chapters featuring this topic of process. And if you want a more specific chapter, there's this one which features growth by stealing and PE: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...27/827997.html
JBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2012   #7
Insanity
That crazy guy over there

Quote:
Originally Posted by catfish27 View Post
If you're interested in text, the story "Happenings" by Insanity (link is to the author page on The Overflowing Bra) contains a Gts/PE transformation, among its many others.
Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Incidentally, this is a theme I've worked with on numerous occasions. Why? Because it's one of my favorites! So I have more!

"Happenings" is a pretty old one of mine, as is "Paying the Price" (attached), so I don't consider them as good as my new stuff. I never really posted that one anywhere before. "Reality Trip" (also attached) is much newer, something I submitted to my FA account (Need to have an account there to see any of my other stuff. Various transformation themes). As such, "Reality Trip" also features a rabbit-anthro TF, FYI. Those two are the stories I've written that really *focus* on the PE/GTS theme.

Some of the other stories I've submitted to my FA account touch on the PE/GTS themes, but it's not a major focus. I tend to experiment with various types of expansion, growth, and transformation, all involving detailed descriptions of process and the characters' physical sensations. Lots to choose from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBird View Post
I'm sure if you look around this Addventure, you can find a few chapters featuring this topic of process. And if you want a more specific chapter, there's this one which features growth by stealing and PE: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...27/827997.html
Oh hey, look at that! Coincidentally, a few years ago I also started writing under the alias "Jack Vigilante" at GiantessCity and the single story I had published at the BE Story Club, or "Jack V" as I sign on my BEAddventure episodes.

The "Mitch's BlueBerry" story tree is (in my opinion) my crowning achievement, based on the volume of episodes I've written for it and how its flourished with other authors in the eighteen months since I started it. There are a -large- number of giantess-centered episodes & storylines, which naturally led to some episodes introducing some PE in the mix, but I can't think of any specific threads where it lasted for more than a single episode. But I could be wrong. Waaaay too many episodes to remember all of them. One of these days I -definitely- plan on writing a series of episodes that is -all- about GTS/PE.

Let's see, um... anything else? I wrote a short little thing for GiantessCity a while back: "Play Time" (you'll need an account there to use that link). Mostly just growth but it does touch on the PE aspect at the end.

That's a lot of words I just wrote, but like I said, it's one of my favorite themes. (And hopefully those attachments work because I had to convert the file types to get them to upload.)
Attached Files
File Type: doc Paying the Price.doc (155.0 KB, 101 views)
File Type: doc RealityTrip2.doc (127.0 KB, 80 views)

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012   #8
thelurker
I come in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
"Happenings" is a pretty old one of mine, as is "Paying the Price" (attached), so I don't consider them as good as my new stuff.
I don't know, Insanity. I thought that "Paying the Price" was excellent (considering the limitations of the genre).

Thank you very much for posting it!

Peace,
Lurker.
Unread 09-26-2012   #9
lalilu
spicy

This is actually one of my all time favorite fetish genres. Related content is so hard to find.
Unread 09-26-2012   #10
catfish27
Frequent Poster

"Paying the Price" reminds me of an older story which shares some similarities: Five Percent.
catfish27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012   #11
Insanity
That crazy guy over there

Quote:
"Paying the Price" reminds me of an older story which shares some similarities: Five Percent.
Direct inspiration, not gonna lie. I read it once, was intrigued, forgot the title, and never saw it again so I could never cite is as an influence.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice: pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.
Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012   #12
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Quote:
I agree, this is a good story.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote