free hit counters
Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 24 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 02-18-2023   #277
TGManiac
Frequent Poster

Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulChaser View Post
The Video Along with the youtube account has been deleted.
TGManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2023   #278
Monstermaster13
Process Fan

So I don't know if anyone saved any of Juliegrey2001's stuff before his account got deactivated but i'm looking for the possession scenes he had screencaps from mainly thes from 'Huntress' (the woman in the black dress with the black eyes, and the blonde woman in the silver swimsuit).
Monstermaster13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2023   #279
jack36262001
Professor of Jotunn

Post Re: Everything Else Request Thread(Read First Post)

I recently stumbled upon this two parter Personal-Shopping-Cart-Illustrated-Part-1 by Katsumend and it almost exactly what I look for in a story plot wise.

Transformation is adjustable (usual in control of the transformee), checks my three fetishes(Size/BE/FMG) wether it includes all or some ,not really going overboard just using it to still be “kind” of normal or go back and forth between normal and when needed and is not reality change(though that’s a soft position).

So anyways my request is wether anyone knows anything edging close to this? A lot of ones that also check this box involve remotes and Master PCs or wands, but usually jump from one or two adjustable scenes to straight to the final sizes. I like it where say she’s shopping and needs a high shelf: wham taller or longer legs. Need to move a couch while cleaning:muscles. Losing at sports:surprise taller or stronger team. Forgive my rambling but I’ve rarely had a fetish story leave me this way.

P.S figured this was the best request category, as it was all three.
Unread 3 Weeks Ago   #280
Soren
Process Fan

This an increased beauty comic I believe. The comic itself starts off with a guy who is balding and overweight finding a medicine woman in the woods behind a gate. The guy is given some medicine or has some spell cast on him but he refuses to pay and leaves. He becomes more attractive hooking up with a woman he has a crush on but eventually he gets his comeuppance. The part of the story I am more interested in is where a unattractive woman with glasses and a tube top goes to this same medicine woman. She pays the medicine woman and is told to take only a single pill a day, but she eventually ignores this instruction. She is a nurse or works in a doctors office because as she has become very attractive the doctor she has a crush on hits on her and they hook up. The comic is a western style comic and in an older art style.