free hit counters
Inanimate TFs? - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10-17-2007   #10
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru View Post
Still a bit confusing. : /

Human altered into clothes.
Human transformed into clothes.
Clothing altered into other clothes.
Clothing transformed into other clothes.
To be honest I find it less confusing than clothing tf being set for the actual tf of the clothing. It's the only time I've seen the _______ tf description where the blank was the actual thing being transformed. I mean, we don't say human tf for anything in which a human is transformed into something else, do we? We don't qualify inanimate tf as the tf of an inanimate object, but the tf of someone into a normally inanimate object.

Also, I don't know, I think "Human altered into clothing" such an awkward way of putting it, that I doubt anyone would actually consider it unless they had heard it before or were actively looking for an obscure way to describe it. Clothing being altered, on the other hand, is quite standard, just not in the way they were using it.

Anytime I've seem the clothing changed, it's always been described as the clothing being morphed, but that could fit into the same confusion as you had for "clothing alteration"

And yeah, it does fit into inanimate tf's, a lot of things do, which is why there are subsets of it (food tf, statue tf, so on and so forth). I mean, that's why we separate all teh different tf types, even though they could technically all fit in the "tf" forum.
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote