free hit counters
Discord Links for TF - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-15-2019   #1
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Discord Links for TF

Hey, so I searched around and couldn’t find a consolidated place where people have shared links for transformation related discords. I only know of a few, but i’m sure there’s way more out there.
actionmang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2019   #2
The AP Ninja
Process Master

Re: Discord Links for TF

I know discords for weight gain, AP/AR, TG and male TF, but I don't know if that's exactly the thing you're looking for here.
The AP Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2019   #3
actionmang
Frequent Poster

I was thinking animal tf mostly. Sorry, should have specified.
Unread 10-15-2019   #4
mabmoro
Process Fan

I'm on one. It's not just animal TF, but there's a channel dedicated to such that's very active.
https://discord.gg/jz4PHFa
mabmoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-16-2019   #5
popperock
Frequent Poster

Photomorphs - Exactly what it says on the tin.
https://discord.gg/Z6EUhS
The Ass Cast - Can'tsayseesaws Discord, mostly donkey TF, but has a lot of good shit on it.
https://discord.gg/BQ8rdcA
The Lunatic Ward's discord
https://discord.gg/G5rs2qH
Unread 06-24-2020   #6
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Hey, bringing this up again, but this time with a more pointed question. Every time this site goes down for a couple days I get worried it’ll be gone for good. It got me thinking, are there any TF discord servers that have active channels focused on finding TFs in tv, film, etc? I’ve been in a few and it’s usually a never ending, hard to sort through (or keep up with), massive train of art posts... which is fine! But I often find myself coming back here to see if anyone’s discovered a new episode, music video, content creator, YT video, etc. Most of the time, you all find things that I never see show up elsewhere (at least not in the discord’s i’m a part of), and since I prefer video over art, i’ve really come to depend on the content I discover here.

I guess what I’m saying is: y’all are good content detectives and I feel like I would lose a major part of my TF content flow if this site (or forums in general) ever bit the dust. Is there something out there (besides metamorphose, which is 95% TG) or do we need to consider creating something?

Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Still, I wouldn’t mind more sources for this kind of stuff!

Last edited by actionmang; 06-24-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Unread 06-25-2020   #7
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

I don't think so, but at least many of the "big names" today in the TF community pay a visit to these discord sites from time to time. It is a real pleasure sometimes .
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020   #8
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

That is a really good point about how nice it would be to have a Discord channel just dedicated to new media content. Especially if it would be a more user-friendly archive of links so we didn't have to sift through countless posts. The pin feature on Discord is handy, but only when people actually use for content, which is often times not the case.

On a separate note, does anyone know of a Discord dedicated to women in animal or mascot costumes? I've tried searching for one, but it seems most fetish groups are private and not searcheable.
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020   #9
actionmang
Frequent Poster

I would create one, but unfortunately I don’t know that I would have time to properly moderate it. I haven’t heard of a mascot one (I personally wish I could find one of women in prosthetic makeup (animal or creature), but I know that’s not a super popular thing, though animal costumes and prosthetic makeup could easily be a part of the same discord: TF in real life) but I’ll keep my eye out. Here’s the closest thing I’ve run across to what you’re suggesting https://discord.gg/UA7aPD

It’s the discord for WackyWildAds, a blog that’s slowly become defunct as activity moves to the discord. I do like that this discord keeps its fanart, role play, and stories in a separate section called “community”. It’s similar to the idea you described, but I imagine it could be better organized for our purposes into specific categories (Movies, Tv, YouTube, music videos, commercials, social media effect filters, content creators, lost videos, behind the scenes, etc...). Heck, maybe the whole thing could just be “Female TF in the Mainstream” and we could include Costumes, Mascots, and Makeup as their own separate channels. At the very least, it’d be nice to set up something for this community if the site ever goes down.

Last edited by actionmang; 06-25-2020 at 01:45 PM.
Unread 06-25-2020   #10
mysteryman29
Frequent Poster

Awesome!! Thank you very much for tracking that down for me! I will give it a look.

And yeah I am totally in favor of there being some sort of Female TFs in Mainstream Multimedia discord channel. I agree that it would be perfect for encompassing everything from movies, TV, music, ads, etc and then break it down further for costumes, prosthetics/effects, mascots, etc.

I don't know much about Discord and managing it (nor do I have a good archive of content), but I would fully support such a channel being created!
mysteryman29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020   #11
Tgm69
Lurker

I have a Discord server: https://discord.gg/V5ZYtvq

May not be the most active one in the internez... but there's some cool people around...
Tgm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2020   #12
actionmang
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteryman29 View Post
Awesome!! Thank you very much for tracking that down for me! I will give it a look.

And yeah I am totally in favor of there being some sort of Female TFs in Mainstream Multimedia discord channel. I agree that it would be perfect for encompassing everything from movies, TV, music, ads, etc and then break it down further for costumes, prosthetics/effects, mascots, etc.

I don't know much about Discord and managing it (nor do I have a good archive of content), but I would fully support such a channel being created!
Good to know! I also don’t have a ton of experience, but I’m going to look into how moderating this stuff works. Maybe I could set it up and then lots of people could manage it. I’ll get back once I’ve done some research.

UPDATE: Making good progress, I imagine it'll take me a little bit to set up but I'm getting the gist of it.

Last edited by actionmang; 06-25-2020 at 02:32 PM.