free hit counters
Blue Starlight (Alien GTS, FMG, BE) - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-06-2014   #1
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Blue Starlight (Alien GTS, FMG, BE)

SPACE PANDAS!

Ahem, now that I have your attention...

------------------

This is a commission for mysteryman01 (FurAffinity).

Star is copyrighted to mysteryman01.

Warning: This story contains transformation, growth, butt expansion, breast expansion and muscle expansion. You’ve been warned!

---------------------------------

Blue Starlight, by DragonMasterX.

The infinity of space is littered with wonders both grand and numerous. Uncountable amount of celestial bodies perpetually dancing around gigantic suns whose beautiful lights are spread across the dark spectrum; illuminating wayfaring asteroids and comets, and producing, perhaps, the most gorgeous spectacle known to planet Utem. The peaceful world possesses its own fair share of beauty, and its pioneering dwellers have made their home-world thrive thanks to their advanced technology.

Scientific breakthroughs in Utem were owed in grand part to its intelligent dominant species’ curiosity and skillful scouting abilities. There was hardly any other life-form more deserving to be called dominant than these little creatures, whose adventures took them from covering every inch of their home planet to develop space-faring vessels capable of exploring and researching their very own solar system. But the Utemians’ curiosity spanned far more than their greatest intra-system discoveries.

No sooner than their more risky voyages revealed to them the existence of additional systems in the galaxy, the peaceful explorers raced to improve and enhance their mining and dousing equipment, their exploration gear and even redesign their spaceships in order to suit the situation of inter-solar system research. This gave birth to the Science Vessels, customized spaceships made to suit an individual rather than a team, equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment as well as housing accommodations, allowing the researcher to feel at home even while adventuring out into the void of space. Usually conducted in teams, research opportunities were now realized by a single qualified Utemian sent in their own Science Vessel, allowing a consistent and more efficient spread of resources between the different investigators.

----------------

Our story begins with Star; a young Utemian recently graduated from Utem’s Research and Spacefaring Academy (or URSA), and sent on her first interstellar voyage. Her assignment: The investigation and prospection of the third planet from the sun of their fourth neighboring solar system. Secondary objective: Scout for intelligent life forms and report findings on culture if applicable.

The vessel’s green proximity alert woke up a snoozing Star, who had decided read herself to sleep, a fashion magazine sliding off her face. “Oh, I’m almost there!” she rushed to the observation deck with excitement. Star’s bushy fox-like tail, a colorful amalgamation of white and blue with yellow at the tip, wagged back and forth as her autumn starry eyes viewed her target from afar. Lush patches of green and healthy looking brown covered a gargantuan blue sphere littered with cotton-like white. “So pretty!” Star’s breath was staining the window so she found herself rubbing her paws against the transparent surface as she stood on her hind legs like an overjoyed and curious squirrel. She had finally made it to her destination! Star wondered what sort of adventures she would encounter while exploring and prospecting, but most importantly she wanted to meet the locals and see how different they were from her.

Utemians are short, fluffy and colorful creatures with patterned coats of fur and very bushy tails, with physical traits resembling pandas with pointy ears. Star was no different with her white limbs and blue paws. Her foot pads and palms as well as the inner ear tufts shared the same amber of the tip of her tail, giving them a softer appearance. Star’s white cheeks and blue mid-section sported star-shaped patterns of the other color, giving her the appearance of a stuffed animal more than an alien. To her people, this was as normal as it got, but the young Utemian was about to discover the stunning amount of differences and similarities of the planet soon.

“Alright, let’s land you!” Star cheerfully jumped off the window and rushed on all fours towards the control room. There her paws pulled levers, twisted dials and pushed buttons like someone synthetizing music at a dashboard. Star set her vessel to cloak its visual appearance and energy readings to prevent detection; standard procedure according to the URSA’s teachings. Once she was close enough to the orbit, Star looked at a prized picture immortalizing her moment of pride when she received her diploma and grinned, “I’ll make you guys proud!”

The engines hummed and several LEDs lit up across the inside of the Science Vessel, more like a floating house than anything to the outside. The landing sequence had been started. Star smiled and pushed her yellow scarf up to her nose while holding her pendant against her chest fur, closing her eyes to relax as her ship penetrated the planet’s atmosphere and began to lightly shake from the gravitational pull as the computer corrected the course. The family heirlooms tied around Star’s neck wasn’t any more particular than common cloth and a piece of jewelry, but they meant a lot to her, she never parted with them and always touched them to invoke calmness when things got rough. Landing a ship was something she had practiced dozens of times, but it helped to soothe herself with the clean smell of her favorite scarf.

A computerized voice whirred to life. “LANDING SEQUENCE COMPLETE. NOW ANALYZING ENVIRONMENT FOR HAZARDS AND CALCULATING PRESENT RELATIVE COORDINATES…”

Star sighed in relief and eagerly bounced on her seat as she waited. She spun on her chair to take a gander at her light green space suit, which she had adorned with six orange star stickers on its mid-section right before she heard the on-board computer speak again. “DONE,” Star’s ears perked up as she awaited the verdict, “NO HAZARDOUS OR OTHERWISE NOXIOUS GASES PRESENT IN LOCAL ENVIRONMENT, GREEN. ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE AT 1.1765% INCREASED EFFECT, GREEN. GRAVITY AT 0.4675% REDUCED EFFECT, GREEN,” it was good to know that she could walk out without immediately exploding! “PENDING ANALYSIS FOR LOCAL FLORA AND FAUNA, PLEASE SUBMIT DIGITAL REPORT. TRANSCEIVER ANTENNA HAS DETECTED FIBER CONNECTIONS SHARING DIGITIZED INFORMATION… ” Star’s eyes widened as she repeated the last sentence in her head; this meant intelligent life forms populated the planet and they communicated via cybernetics! The computer continued: “…ACCESS TO LOCAL UNPROTECTED DATABASE COMPLETE. LOCALS REFER TO TARGET AS “Earth”. LOCAL FLORA AND FAUNA DATABASE UPDATED… DATABASE INCOMPLETE. PLEASE SUBMIT DIGITAL REPORT.” That meant whatever connection which had caught, processed and translated the data being cybernetically transmitted around the world, had been cut or needed more time to examine the new information. Star had her own ideas however to fill out a digital report: she would go out and explore!

“Earth…” Star repeated to herself, watching unfiltered sunrays bathe the otherwise artificially illuminated chamber of her vessel when the shutters began to recede. The Utemian hopped off her chair and dashed towards the exit door, her heart racing with unchecked emotions. With a simple voice command, the exit to Star’s Science Vessel started to slide up at the same time the regulation program depressurized the docking area. “For the sake of everlasting peace and the advancement of the sciences…” the panda-like alien held her paws together as she recited the old URSA saying.

A quiet breeze was sweeping across acres of rustling glass in front of Star. Tall trees spanned the west as far as the eye could see, while mountains whose tips were devoured by the clouds filled the horizon for a beautiful vista of the plains. Star took a deep, nervous breath as she walked out, the door closing behind her. The explorer looked left and right, shivering slightly as the warmth of her fur was gently stroked by the morning wind, making her hold onto the bangs of her short white hair. Star had officially made it to her destination!

“So this is Earth!” she giggled, clapping her paws in delight before looking up in surprise when her ears caught the fluttering of wings in stereo. Star’s ears were soon treated to the birds and their songs, natural melodies melding every other sound into a cacophony of stillness and peace. “Oh my, what peculiar creatures! Their songs are so beautiful.” She said to the chirping creatures, “This is going to the report. Hmm… but these don’t look like they’ve noticed me, much less are aware of me. I suppose I haven’t struck it with our highly intelligent neighbors yet!”

Star looked at the vast expanse of the plains and then returned her view to the large trees while walking along the seemingly endless patch of green. “This forest is pretty thick, I could get lost in it if I’m not careful, but hmm, I don’t feel like bringing all of my equipment out on the first day…” she debated, making sure to note the landmarks surrounding her present location. “There, I’ll use my trusty nose and won’t get in trouble then, I’d hate to make my ship come pick me up and knock down all these nice trees!”

The rustling of tree leaves grew more intense as Star walked deeper into the woods, her ears twitching to the sounds of animals other than the birds she had already listened to. “Wow, there is a greater variety of fauna in this forest, fascinating!” she ran up to one of the trees to climb it to get a better view from above; Utemians hadn’t been so stuck up about their technology as to forgo simpler methods of reconnaissance when said technology was scarce; in Star’s case, she loved nature. Branch after branch Star climbed like an expert tree-climber, making her way to the crown of her tree before jumping off to the branch of a taller one, and repeated this several times until she was at the highest available point. “Oh my…” The view was astonishing from so high above. It was as if someone had painted the blue skies all the way down to the horizon where it met the land; she could see several mountains that were further to the west, and she was confident the earlier fluid sounds belonged to a nearby stream or canal leading to a clearing. “This place is awesome! Not even books show such amazing images. I almost feel bad I’m here to work!”

Ruling out the possibility that she was anywhere near the more advanced life forms, Star convinced herself that she could cut loose and explore at her leisure. After she made it back down from her tree, which took quite a while with the large amount of angry squirrels and birds protecting their territory from unwanted guests, Star reached the ground level with sticks, leaves and light scratches ruining her otherwise fair coat. “Oh jeez, I better announce myself next time! The local fauna is a lot more territorial than back home…” she shook the dirt and sticks off her fur and managed to put up a brave smile, “…alright, more things to report! Hehe, let’s go to the clearing next!”

And so Star spent the rest of the morning and almost all of the afternoon covering as much land as she could with her legwork. She visited and observed most of the landscape and took note of the various creatures, plants and rock formations the area could offer. The Utemian saw animals both smaller and bigger than her, and steered away from the more menacing ones, especially those that had a distinctive hungry look about their eyes.

“I’m sorry, mister, but I didn’t come visit to offer myself as a meal!” Star shouted to a large wolf that chased her a good distance before Star’s agility and speed paid off by setting a good vertical distance between her pursuer and herself. From an elevation she peered down at the annoyed predator which eventually left her alone. Utemians per principle were peaceful explorers so they only carried the minimum necessary tools to defend themselves in case of attacks, but Star was of the belief that their exploration should not interfere with the locals, and as such violent means of engagement were to be avoided at all times. Fortunately for the peacemaker, she was fast on her legs to outmaneuver the less understanding types of creatures.

“Hmm, speaking of meals…” Star had grown aware that she was getting quite hungry after all that running, jumping and climbing. She threw her backpack down and sat to enjoy a snack in the form of a simply cake-looking treat with blue filling. “Ahh, I love the sweet flavor, it’s so good!” she couldn’t help to exclaim, hitting one of her tingling cheeks with an open paw, “Mmm!”

Unbeknownst to the Utemian, a pair of eyes was watching Star take her well-deserved break with anxiety. Closer and closer the creature approached, its intents unknown. The shady interloper was mere inches from Star as she finished her tasty treat and began to fish for another one inside her backpack.

“Hmm?” Star blinked repeatedly as her nose distinguished a distinct smell from the sweetness of her snack and, still munching on her spongy treat, turned around only to find nothing in front of her. “Oooh, what is this?” immediately below her however was a small and weak looking mountain cat. With its big eyes was looking up at Star- more specifically, at the other slice of cake on her palm, she couldn’t hold off a gentle smile. “Hmm, you sniffed me out, did you?” her tail swished from left to right as she shifted her seat and offered the hungry kitten her slice, “Ahh, I needed to cut down on carbs anyway. You can have it all!” she grinned, happy for a change that one of the local animals was happier to please than the rest.

Indeed, the starved feline’s goal had been to acquire any sort of food, and with Star having provided it, the mountain cat bit twice onto the offered treat before it managed to hold it down for munching. “Wow, you really were hungry, huh.” The kitten mewled before taking off, showing vivacious energy once more, “Hmm… Didn’t look like an adult; probably had to leave for its nest or dwellings. That kind of mammal shows to enjoy sweet treats like we do!” Star grinned as she sat back and kicked her legs above the rocky ground on the elevation, “That’s going on the report too. Ah… oooh, what a pretty sunset, I can already see the stars in the sky! Has it really been that long since I started exploring?” the Utemian stretched her limbs as she thought, freeing herself from any cramped muscles or accumulated numbness.

“I probably shouldn’t be out on my first night, but it’s so pleasant out of here. It must be a warm season,” the small ursine felt like staying and setting up another camp, but with all the geographical and demographic data she had already gathered it probably was a better idea to go back and submit her digital report for the first day. “Well, I was so distracted touring the area that I completely forgot to prospect today! I’ll have to do that tomorrow, heh,” with her tongue stuck out playfully, the young Utemian slung her backpack on and slid down the jagged path. However, the moment Star put a paw on the ground her ears began to twitch and her legs to fail, “Uh oh.”

Growling in front of her was a small pack of wolves, one that she recognized plus two more. “In my excitement I seem to have forgotten about one crucial detail… maybe three right now,” Star swallowed as one of the wolves took a step forwards, clearly hungry. “I suppose Bluemoon Cakes are out of the question for you, gentlemen?” she nervously asked, getting a louder growl as the alpha male lunged for her. Using her smaller size and lighter body though, the agile and speedy Utemian stepped forwards and spun around to the side of her attacker, holding onto her backpack tightly, “I’ll take that as a yes!”

Star hopped and dodged at the best of her ability and set off running at her top speed, using all four of her paws to escape the hungry pack of wolves chasing after her. “Ahhh! Bad day, bad day, bad day!” Every muscle in Star’s tiny limbs screamed out, burning like a hot flame as she pumped her legs ahead of the predators. She passed the clearing by hopping across rocks, buying herself some time as the pack circumvented it; with her level of tiredness however, Star had trouble keeping her pace, so that advantage did not last very long. The forest was in sight though. “Maybe I can lose them in there!”

The frantic chase took Star far inside the woods; she couldn’t afford going back to her ship and have a predator accidentally getting inside if she wasn’t careful enough. “I HAVE to lose them in here!” the Utemian desperately looked at her surroundings while making sharp cuts, doing her best to confuse her pursuers using the little stamina she had left. Star saw a ray of hope in the shape of a low branch she could jump to, but before she could reach it she had to skid down to a halt as another obstacle materialized in front of Star.

Star couldn’t believe her luck. The three wolves behind her stopped a short distance away from her and were poised to attack. The obstacle in front of Star however was on equal footing with her opponents’ size. The large feline was hissing with another one approaching from behind. “Oh no, don’t tell me you’re hungry too. I’ll have to very negatively report on this planet’s lack of gastronomic attendance!” she frowned and puffed her cheeks out, trying to make light of an otherwise dire situation. The canines and the felines were glaring at each other, giving Star a chance. “Well, I’m sorry but I’m out!”

Using the spring in her legs, the long-tailed panda caught on the low branch before pulling herself to a higher one. She climbed fast to get away from the scene below, relieved that she did not have to shout “Sorry!” or “Excuse me!” to the animals that usually made these trees their home. Maybe it was due to it not being too tall. “Ahh…” the exhausted Utemian panted as she sat her back against the tree’s trunk and looked below. The larger felines had engaged the more numerous wolves, making loud noise in the form of growls and rustling as they attacked each other. It was like watching an all-out brawl between two factions at a smaller scale, like the books Star remembered reading on other alien cultures. “I just hope I’m not the prize…”

The wolves seemed to be losing to the larger and more aggressive felines, putting the former at a clear disadvantage. It was then that Star finally saw a decidedly smaller kitten hissing at the wolves from behind its larger counterparts. Then she came upon a realization. “Oh wow, I know that little guy! So the second group was not out to eat me? This is an interesting behavior!” the panda leaned forwards, pressing her paws against the branch which lightly creaked under her weight. “Hmm, I need to watch this to confirm…”

It was getting late. The fight was quickly drawing to a close, and so was the day. Star was keeping her scarf close to her nose, trying to calm herself by cuddling to it. Soon enough one of the wolves jumped back and howled before the other two followed and all three proceeded to retreat at once. The felines below didn’t give pursuit, and instead turned to the hissing kitten behind them before heading over to nuzzle it. “Oh, that poor little thing must’ve been separated earlier and was weak from starvation. She probably found her strength to get back to her parents. Aww, probably told them about me too! Shucks, I didn’t mean anything by sharing a snack, you guys!” Star giggled as the felines quietly proceeded to leave. With a satisfied smile and the reassurance that everything was fine, Star sighed and leaned back to take a small breather under the clear starry skies, after all she had been exhausted.

“Huh? I don’t feel tired at all,” the little Utemian shook her once burning limbs to find them as elastic and willing as ever, “What the? I was almost collapsing back there. Woo!” Star grinned and with her burst of energy suddenly did a somersault backwards, landing with a cheer and pushing her long arms up while the branch underneath her protested against her weight. “Hah, I feel as good as new for some reason. It’s like I… eeek!” a surprised shriek left the small panda as she focused on her arms. No longer stubby, the limbs appeared noticeably larger and longer, her paw digits had pushed up and thinned out as well. “What… what is this? An adverse reaction, an unknown allergy?!” but Star didn’t get to finish freaking out that she noticed a sudden change of perspective she had not experienced until now.

She almost lost her balance, needing to grasp with her foot paws that slipped on the branch and made her fall face first against the top of the branch. “Oww! What just happened? I’ve never lost my balance like that before! Eek! My legs!” Star looked back over her fluffy tail to notice her hind legs having grown significantly longer, giving her at least an extra foot of height. Not only had this affected her sense of balance, but the shape of her legs, a few seconds ago made to squat, crawl and trot, had now changed to more flexible versions. The appearance of knees had alerted her the most. “By the cosmos… whu-what just happened? What IS happening to me?”

There was no denying that this was more than just an unprecedented ailment; Star could feel the changes rapidly spreading along her once short and small form; the longer limbs had only been the start. She could also feel her abdomen was on fire all of a sudden, her muscles contracting and expanding as if she was working out constantly, “B-but I’m just lying on here, augh…!” she moaned as the sensation focused on her abs, where six barely noticeable bumps were rapidly forming at the same time her waistline elongated and her hips flared out. Star observed the sleekness of her growing shape take form, gradually giving her humanoid features of which she had never heard of or seen before. “Ahh! I can feel something under my chest…!” after another girly shriek the panicked Utemian quickly pushed herself away and banged her head against the tree trunk. “Oww!” she exclaimed and threw her hands towards her aching head in reflex but stopped mid-motion when the sides of her new arms brushed along two wobbly pieces of herself that for some reason were jutting outwards. Alarmed at first, the young Utemian’s paralyzed arms froze mid-air and she gently craned her neck down with an almost mechanic sound. “Ahh! What are these?!” Star heard herself scream as she reached over the spherical protrusions on her chest, two sizable orbs that comfortably filled her cupped hands, “And what’s with my hands…? What’s happening to me, why do I feel so…?” and then her whole body began to glow, almost sparking with energy.

“…I feel so warm and this doesn’t hurt at all, but why?!” the answer would need to wait as the branch under Star had finally had enough. The rumbling humanoid Utemian’s body had started pumping larger without her notice, and the already compromised integrity of the comparatively small branch couldn’t support her weight anymore. A loud snap sent every sense in Star’s head off at once and she screamed, “Ahhhhhh!” as she fell. Out of reflex she threw her arms down and made an effort to push against one of the incoming branches with her palms to get a grip. Her claws managed to get a grip, earning Star a brief breather as she tried to swing herself around, but the misjudged weight distribution instead made her slip off and fall again. “Curses, I’m not used to this body yet! Oww! Oww… oww!” one after another the Utemian impacted against lower and lower branches, bouncing like an abused ping pong ball until she finished her battered and less than graceful descent. Birds nearby flew off as the thuds intensified in loudness.

“O-okay…” Star panted with a silly grin as she shook her head to clear off the circling birds above her, “I admit that did hurt. And yet…” she looked over her large body to assess damage. There was none. “…I’m not visibly wounded. I don’t feel warm anymore either, and I’m not sporting any extra tails or heads so… maybe I’m fine now?” she swallowed nervously and sat up, looking high above at the tree she had been sitting on. “But what was that? My fur was all shiny, but now it’s not and… Ack! I’m huge!” she startled, “I’m enormous! I must be like three times my normal size!” and what she said was roughly accurate. Star gauged that she was approximately six feet tall, decidedly enormous for her race of little people, and most of that new height was in her long and shapely legs. She tried standing back up, finding it really hard to do since she was used to use her hind paws and rump for balance; now she had to plant her feet down and push her whole body up. After a bit of practice, and using the tree next to her for support, Star was standing up. She didn’t let go of the trunk just so she wouldn’t fall from the altered perception, “Oh jeez, this being huge thing takes time getting used to! And…” she looked down with contempt and a frown.

“What are these silly-looking things anyway?!” she shouted in anger at the two jiggling breasts prominently sticking out of her chest, “God, they get in the way so much, they’re heavy and they…” upon reaching up to grope one of the mounds without the fear of falling down from a tree however, Star finally awoke to the tactile receptors sending tiny yet numerous jolts of pleasure up her spine. She moaned and instinctively squeezed, “Ah! Ohhh… oh m-my, what a p-peculiar function these serve!” The feeling was akin to receiving a massage, only much better and localized. Star shut her eyes and began to see flickering lights of green with every squeeze and follow-up moan. “I-I guess they… they aren’t so bad! Oh, I have GOT to stop!” That was it, Star couldn’t stand around; she had to make it back to her Science Vessel and assess her situation. “N-now, at least my nose isn’t failing me. I’ll be there in no time and search for a way to remedy this; it has to have something to do with this planet, I just have to determine what it is,” Star sighed as she began to make her way out of the woods. “At least I haven’t grown so big I can’t fit inside the ship…”

Star observed her good fortune only for a few more seconds as the mysterious glow returned at full strength the moment she got close to her ship parked by the prairie. Star stopped and wobbled before her legs failed and she fell down to her knees and hands. A rather powerful tingling had begun to tickle her insides, as if an entire ant colony had moved inside her body. Star gasped and felt the intensity rise as she saw her fur shine like the half-moon above. “Oh no! N-no, it’s happening again. But I’m so close…!” she glanced at the invisible Science Vessel, easily able to tell where it was via landmarks, stretching an arm out towards it in vain, “…yet so far…!

Her fist clenched with a growl as her limbs throbbed with energy, filling up with unfathomable power Star didn’t know she could have. Her biceps started to swell and round out, like balloons whose filling was raw strength. “I’m growing stronger, not just bigger! Have to tell what’s doing this to me before I get too big… nngh!” she slammed her fist down in frustration, sinking the grass as her shoulders suddenly doubled in size and widened further away from her neck. The amazing transformation went lower, expanding her back and working her trapezii and flanks to complement her enlarging six-pack that was only growing thicker and more powerful as well. Star’s chest was becoming a source of constant pleasure as it was also being affected by the phenomenon, and thus constantly improving its proportions. Hips increased in girth in order to be able to support Star’s fantastic bulk and her swelling rump, each of her buttocks inflating into larger and more luscious versions of a spherical shape. Tightly packed and firmly round, the now bottom-heavy Utemian’s tail wagged above a heart-shaped ass that would stop anybody to stare. But it did not end there; Star’s legs were also thickening out, adding their own share of extra weight as muscles began to pop larger in her thighs, legs and shins, swelling with greater and greater power as Star moaned and exploded taller.

“I-I can’t help it…! I can’t stop it, it feels so good…!” she finally screamed, rising to her impressive 8ft. tall stature, her heaving mounds and perfect ass jiggling like gelatin as she stomped away. “I have to get away, if this continues I’ll wreck the forest and my ship…!”

Star couldn’t bring herself down to run on all fours, not without the bountiful and ever growing chest pillows getting in the way. Even as she pumped her enormous and still developing leg muscles, Star could watch and feel herself grow, adding pleasure-laced inch upon bliss-inducing inch. She could also feel the process was hastening with time, her body evidently learning to manage and distribute whatever source of energy was making her so powerful; she could only hope it was going to be over soon like back at the forest. “This isn’t going to stop, by the cosmos…!” the exhilaration and wonder were almost as nerve-wrecking as the intense growth only redoubled its efforts. Star watched the ground practically running away from her eyes, her hulking body doubling in size to a gigantic 16ft. of height, “I’m becoming a monster!”

But even though her fear begot harsh words, Star could not deny how good it felt to be in control of her legs again. She was running faster than ever, covering more distance than even public transport back home. The muscles in her legs weren’t even hurting; they were begging her to exert them, to work them out, to make them even larger. Star could feel it not only in her legs but also in her arms, her torso, her back; all of her newly grown muscles were working themselves to their limits only to rapidly transcend them and grow yet larger. A glance to her thick arms revealed her biceps had only become more massive, at least with three times the girth before she was still slim; her legs were even larger, with deliciously round and muscular thighs making her legs both attractive and monstrously big. Star was sure that she would be able to uproot a tree with a single kick now, even if she had gotten away from the forest to prevent just those kinds of accidents. Full of graspable flesh her lovely and still swelling rump was like a pair of over-inflated beach balls competing for space on her behind; the cheeks squeezing together to maintain a perfect fat peach shape. Her breasts weren’t falling behind either, making Star whimper as her front was taken up by the once hand-filling orbs, now overwhelmingly heavy-set melons bent on dominating Star’s lower cone of vision. “Ahh! You made your point, I can’t ignore you! Now stop getting soooo biiiig!”

Star was frustrated. The situation was growing out of control, no pun intended. The muscular Utemian stopped when she realized she had run for miles and miles in the span of ten minutes, but in that short window of time her body had quadrupled in size as well. Whatever size it had been before, she was now clearly grazing the 100ft. mark with the tip of her ears. A roller coaster of emotions, her perception of the phenomenon took a sharp spike when Star realized the reason she had stopped was actually due to her being unable to resist the physical pleasure making her curl her toes and fingers, forcing her to bite down on her lips to stifle moans as her stretching skin became sensitive to even the smallest breeze. “Ahh… ahh…” Star panted helplessly, hands twitching as she was overcome by the desire to grope herself. It wasn’t just her gigantic chest, her full booty and its firm cheeks were demanding attention as well. Star did not want to be lewd, her cheeks were flushing with bright color, but the bouncing, the jiggling and the growth had sent her mind haywire. Expanding or not, bulking up or not, she needed to satisfy her swollen, aching curves.

Star’s new hands and comparatively more slender fingers became perfect for groping. She fondled both of her humongous and sexy balloons by pressing an arm across her canyon of breast-flesh, pressing tightly against them with a moan while her fingers pressed and squeezed. With her other hand, the increasingly larger space panda tended to her awe-striking behind, pressing her fingers against the growing cheeks while they flowed through the cracks between each of Star’s muscular digits. And then, Star alternated her hands between each needy sphere, going from groping her entire ass to both her oversized mounds at once. “This feels so good, I can’t stop touching myself…! Mmm… and these muscles, so thick and large, and still growing bigger…!” she purred, feeling light-headed from the bliss as her explosive growth continued to make her taller and taller, her figure looming over the prairie as an absolute beast of both beauty and strength.

Thick just wasn’t enough to define Star anymore. Both in curves and bulk she had already exceeded most conventions and definitions, her mass clearly having concentrated on making her body as wide and muscular as possible. At 1,000ft. and larger, the alien giantess’ moans and shuffling feet were making enough noise to cause animals to flee in every direction away from her static position. Birds could be seen as silhouettes vanishing into the black of the night whereas grounded predators and prey alike focused on escaping Star’s expanding feet. Her back, her front, her arms, everything about Star was incredible, and she was only becoming more so. “Mmmmore!” she finally moaned, removing her paws from her curves only to stretch her gargantuan arms up to the heavens, “More! Bigger!” she panted, bursting larger and larger, bones and muscles popping and creaking bigger still.

The begging didn’t stop, Star had been hopelessly consumed by wanton lust sourcing off the pleasure growth gave her. 2,000ft., 3,000ft., larger, bigger, stronger, more and more. Star’s mind raced with the unbridled consequences of her strong self being made even more impressively larger. “I must be bigger than anyone- no, anyTHING back home…!” the blissed female thought as she brought her arms down and stretched back with her hands around her neck. “Mmm… it feels so warm, like taking a shower of energy, of power!” she giggled, exploding to 4,000ft. and slowing down unnoticeably. “Ahh…!” the curvy titan, finally calmer, began to sit down on her cushy rump to simply drink into the relaxation. “This is so empowering, so wild and heavenly!” Star panted as she stroked her biceps and lowered her hands to rub her hips, “Mmm, I feel so thick and good. Yeah, I was meant to be this big!” she giggled, bringing her scarf up to nuzzle against the fabric. Then she blinked her eyes open in surprise, “H-huh? Why did my scarf grow with me?” the Utemian asked herself, quickly glancing back to see nothing strapped to her back.

A frown set on her face, “Hmm, my backpack must’ve broken off at one point during my fall and I didn’t notice, but why did I not tear my scarf or pendant apart? Guess that shows how special they are!” a childish but satisfied toothy-grin appeared on Star’s muzzle as she caressed the scarf and sniffed the familiar soothing scent. One thought then pervaded Star’s mind, “Hold on… am I done?” she looked around her titanic shoulders, probably a mile tall already, if not larger. “That’s curious… the rush went as fast as it came. And my fur isn’t shiny anymore!” she looked up at the now cloudy skies, half-relieved and half-disappointed; Star couldn’t make her mind about the constant feeling of growth, especially since her more rational side had returned after so much disdain for her surroundings. “Let’s see…” she closed her eyes to try and focus, her mind building a scenario.

“I grew while I was on top of a tree and stopped growing after I fell into the woods. Then after I came out of the woods I started growing again; was it that forest? No, I didn’t grow earlier today when I passed. I didn’t drink or eat anything here yet, and the computer was clear, no strange gas or environmental hazard; in fact, I feel better than ever…” Star sighed and blew some of her hair away from her forehead. “It couldn’t have been the forest. My fur shone brightly while I was growing, so that’s definitely related. The phenomenon happened while I was out in the open… But I was out in the open a lot today, so maybe… Wait, I think got it! It’s night time now, that’s probably it! …but it’s still dark out here…” the Utemian frowned as she folded her arms under her massive bust and thought harder. “…And I stopped growing and glowing. Why is that?” she pushed her new index finger against her forehead and frowned more. “By the cosmos,” her eyes widely reopened and she sharply stared up at the cloudy skies, “It couldn’t be… could it?” a flashback of the initially grown Star falling down from the top of a night-sky exposed tree came back to her mind. The trees, their branches and leaves had been giving her cover. “It has to be… it’s the night sky! No, not just the night sky, but the stars themselves!” she hit her palm with the bottom of her closed fist as something connected in her head.

“That’s what was making me glow so brightly. I’m full of starlight radiation! But it should be inoffensive to my system; we merely absorb what our bodies need to be able to thrive at night… Could it be due to Earth’s different conditions?” Star was satisfied with her own logical explanation, but it lacked firmer grounds and it most certainly required more evidence. “If this is the case though…” the sitting down giantess looked up at the cloudy skies, “Then the lack of starlight radiation will most likely cause my system to work through all I absorbed. I guess… it’s time to wait. Hmm…” Star lied down, covering acres of land with her back; of course, she first made sure she could see nothing but grass underneath her before she decided to lie down. “I don’t feel like going to sleep,” she said while resting her head on her crossed palms with a grin, her tail sweeping under her, “But this is definitely my favorite camp-out ever.”

---------------

Slowly but surely enough, Star’s theory was proved by her own body as it diminished in size and girth, returning the calmer Utemian to her lither, still humanoid but decidedly fit and not ripped form. The clouds had already moved on, but with dawn breaking and the stars in the sky disappearing from sight, so too did Star’s enhanced ability to absorb starlight radiation. When she stood up at virtually 6ft. tall, the long-limbed and feminine looking panda girl stretched herself, “Oh wow. I loved having those huge muscles, but being able to move more freely is more my thing!” she chuckled, though it wasn’t clear which was the winner between her powerful over mile-high body and her slimmer, current one; pros and cons, she thought.

The satisfied Star held onto her resized scarf and sighed in relief when she realized her heirlooms had readjusted the other way as well. She took a deep breath and looked out into the vastness of the plains, “And to think a few hours ago I was covering ALL this space!” she spread her arms out openly with a grin, “Nobody would believe me even if I showed them an orbital image, haha. Hmm, might as well run back to the ship while I still have a longer stride. I have to practice after all!”

The early morning jog turned into a dash as Star ran back to her home ship, the Science Vessel. Yard upon yard of covered ground marked Star’s gradual yet faster return to her original body as her limbs became shorter and stubbier, with her paws and legs returning to their normal shapes, her muscles disappearing along with her round bosom. Eventually Star found herself running on all fours again and looking down at her mid-section with a wry smile, “I can’t believe I’m missing those two already. They just… felt right at the end.”

“Blue Starlight,” she spoke in front of the general area of the landmarks Star had prepared earlier. The Utemian watched patiently as the Science Vessel opened its doors for her. Once inside, Star almost collapsed, “That was an exhausting amount of running! I need a snack before I write my report, but first…” Star dragged herself to the ship’s decontamination chamber and watched with relief that the instruments were showing no sign of any irregularity with her system, “…ahh, so it was not a bug I caught. Well, that’ll help my research.”

After satisfying her appetite with a hot meal and cleaning herself in the wash room, the refreshed Utemian headed to her workbench. She looked at the blinking light on the console across the room, “PLEASE SUBMIT DIGITAL REPORT.”

“I can work on the digital report later,” Star reassured herself and looked down at the tools and materials she had decided to gather for her experiment, “I need to find out what’s making my body absorb starlight radiation indefinitely!”

The biological tests were unsuccessful, as samples from her own body and even her scarf and pendant did not react to the simulated blasts of concentrated starlight. “Well,” she removed her safety goggles, “THAT proves it’s got to do with the outside. More specifically, this planet… But there are no odd emissions outside. Could it be the gravity? But it’s barely any different than back home,” the scientist in Star was jumping from joy; this clearly was a challenge. “Oh! That’s right. I haven’t started my prospect analysis… hmm, what if…? Oh, it’s already night.”

Star looked out from her window with a frown. Part of her wanted to jump out, coveting that large amount of power the once more clear skies offered her. “I really want to go out and play…” she looked down sadly at her plain body, now a bit disappointed with herself, “…but I don’t want to take any more risks than necessary. First I need to find a way to control this!”

And so the following day, at the sound of daybreak, the over-excited Utemian youth found herself digging with her laser-powered equipment. She found several deposits of known elements and minerals, as well as some unknown ones. Star gathered plentiful samples from all of the landscapes she had visited and shared more Bluemoon Cake with the friendly felines in exchange for protection during her longer hikes; and she made sure to return to the Science Vessel before dusk. Then, she sat down at her work bench, “I’m pulling an all-nighter if I have to; can’t wait to find the source of this ability!”

One after another the possibilities were tested and discarded. There was no way to prove what conditions were affecting Star’s starlight metabolism; she thought it was going to be impossible to prove her theory, until at one point, “I’ve been looking at it all wrong!” she exclaimed while slamming her paws on her workbench, “Eee, I think I got it right this time!” she bounced on her stool, “It’s not the just any mineral or elements, it’s the magnetic field! Somehow, it must be interfering with my system, yes! Ooh, and I even have just the thing in mind to help me regulate this problem.”

Star rummaged through her tool box and produced a simple yellow bracelet with a blue star mark; to anybody else, it would’ve seemed like a fashion trinket, but this was Star’s proud creation; she had almost won a science fair with that thing. “This starlight recorder absorbs and dispenses the radiation limitlessly,” she reviewed the basics in her mind, “If I can just tune it to the same polarity as this planet, I can make it draw in all the extra radiation in my stead… and then…” her eyes narrowed sultrily with a purr, “…I can regulate how much extra I get! Genius!” she grinned.

As Star worked on her bracelet by comparing metals, she remembered her time back at the URSA workshops. “Hehe, this was meant to be used as a measuring device for off-world exploration; all it was going to be doing was tell me how much radiation a world gets on average. Seems like I can adjust it for my “little” experiment now!”

And thus the Utemian explorer finished her Starlight Bracelet, strapped it on and took a deep breath when night fell. “Welp, if this fails all I have to do is run away like crazy and hope clouds move in!” she laughed nervously, looking down at the Starlight Bracelet while she walked out. Star gulped anxiously, her tail whipping at the air; she pushed a button and set the polarity to the correct numbers. And then nothing happened. “Ah! It works! I was right, I was right! Yay!”

Bouncing in place like an overexcited kangaroo, Star began clapping her paws together, unwittingly pushing the button to “release” the absorbed starlight radiation. Almost instantly, the minutes of drawn in starlight began to pour inside the Utemian all at once; then she noticed her bracelet, “Oh whoops!” But then it was too late and she began to grow again. Fortunately, Star’s idea to incorporate the same materials that made her heirlooms adjust with her size made the Starlight Bracelet unbreakable no matter how big she became. Even as Star’s humanoid features began to return, she quickly reached around her wrist and pressed the button for “absorb”. She was tall, slender and curvy again; neither ripped nor gigantic, but being only six feet tall while under the clear starry skies only served to plant a big grin in Star’s face. “I did it!” she grinned wider, “I really did it!”

Star couldn’t have been happier if you told her it was her birthday. One thing was to formulate a theory and found it with extensive research, but another was to apply it and receive results as delightful as these. “Hehe, I really like this form; I’ll have to come up with fitting wardrobe at one point.” With that said, Star’s eagerness to continue experimenting was pushed aside by her growling tummy, “Ouch, okay. Maybe I shouldn’t have pulled an all-nighter without snacks!”

There was still so much to do, Star thought as she munched on her dinner, almost choking on it thanks to her voracious hunger. She still had to write the complementary digital report with all of her findings, which she had been putting off for half a week at least. “Well, I have a week after landing to make the initial reports… I better not dawdle though. Time to write!”

Star described Earth’s beauty and its bountiful natural treasures, its extensive fauna and flora, and mentioned the hint she had acquired about the as-of-now still unmet intelligent life forms. The Utemian clearly stated that she believed she wasn’t even half done with her research and prospecting. A lot more time would be needed to fully analyze Earth’s viability as a commercial ally, let alone a resource cache. And then she began to type her surreal experience and most important discovery… But one after another, those last lines were deleted eventually.

“I’m not sure I should tell them about the Starlight Bracelet just yet…” Star mused to herself as she looked at her slender arms and then down at her pretty bosom under her chest fur, “…I think I’m going to need to research more about it before I actually release my findings. Mmm...” she purred as she fondled herself with a grin, “A lot more research.”

The End.
DragonMasterX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #2
kuriboh_fan
Process Fan

Re: Blue Starlight (Alien GTS, FMG, BE)

This is a great story.
kuriboh_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2014   #3
DragonMasterX
Frequent Poster

Re: Blue Starlight (Alien GTS, FMG, BE)