free hit counters
Growing Closer to Nature - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-03-2015   #1
LOTP
Lurker

Growing Closer to Nature

Celia Yeron walks out through the back door with a gallon of white paint in hand. She is heading out to the treehouse that she and her hubby, Daniel, have been working on all day for thier nine year old son. The plan was to have it done before her parents brought him back, and with only an interior paint job left, things were looking good.

She is 35 years old only standing at 5'4", her clothes are covered in splotches of white paint. She is wearing a button up fuchsia shirt with short sleeves, leaving it untucked so it covers the waistband of her blue jeans. Her size 7, white sneakers, which have become well worn over the last five years, going thru the grass to the twenty-five foot tree. She looks up through her rectangle framed glasses towards the newly built treehouse, which is only fifteen feet from the ground, her curly brown shoulder length hair moving slightly with the breeze.

As she approaches the tree, something catches her eye on the bark. It is a flower, the petals were actually a neon pink with red specks on them. It was beautiful, she leans in closer for a quick smell, unable to help herself. She inhales, enjoying the sweet aroma of the pollen. Then, without warning, she starts coughing as a large amount of pollen enters her nostrils and goes straight into her lungs. After coughing for a bit she hears her husband call down to her.

"Are you okay, Honey?"

Recovering from her coughing fit, Celia replies back, "I'm fine. I brought the last gallon of paint." With that she places the can on a small board that is next tothe base of the tree, which is then hoisted up by Daniel.

Celia begins to climb up to the treehouse, using the nailed in boards along the trunk for thier intended purpose. As she reaches the top, she climbs through the trap door styled entrance to see her hubby working on the final coat if paint on the last wall. As she stands up, her head just two inches from the ceiling, she starts looking around to admire thier hard work.

As Celia is looking around, she begins to feel a strange sensation throughout her entire body. It wasn't uncomfortable, just an odd feeling, as though her entire body was being stretched. She shakes her head in an effort to get this sensation to pass, but it remains. She begins to walk over to her husband, when she feels something pinching the bridge if her nose. She reaches up to pull her glasses off. Her vision isn't horrible, but without them, she is unable to make out finer details. But as she tries to put them back on, the earpieces are poking her at her temples instead of just sliding on.

As she squints her eyes, trying to get a better look at her glasses, she begins to feel a tightness on her left ring finger. She brings her hand up, closer to her face to get a good look. She wasn't sure if it was her vision or not, but her finger looks as though it has become a bit swollen, as her wedding band and engagment ring have become tight.

She tries to pull them off, but they won't budge. With every pull she could swear that they were becoming tighter by the moment. Come to think about it, her clothes all felt a bit tight. Her feet are feeling a bit cramped in her shoes, the waistband of her pants feeling oddly constricting, even her shirt is a bit snug. As she continues struggling with her rings, she feels something brush the top of her head, and before she even has time to guestion it, she feels something pressing up against the top of her head. She turns her head upwards to see that ceiling is getting lower.

Then it hits her, the lowering ceiling and the tightness she was experiencing. She was actually growing taller. She now had to bend slightly to keep from bumping into the ceiling again, which meant she has gained at least three inches. The pressure on her ring finger finally releases, followed by the sound of two metallic plinks on the floor. Her rings have finally snapped of, leaving a red mark behind. Her pant legs are rising up, exposing her socks, as does her shirt. Her stomach becoming exposed as the buttons start to strain. Another plink is heard as she feels her waistband loosen up, if her vision was fully intact, she would be able to see where the button fell.

She didn't know what to do, she starts to look at her husband, hoping he would turn around. But he has become so focused on painting that he has become oblivious to his wife. Her toes are curled in her shoes as they have become two and a half sizes too small. the buttons on the front of her shirt trying to hold together. It doesn't take long for the top two buttons to pop off, revealing her now undersized bra. She has to duck down even further as her head brushes againts the top of the treehouse again, she was already 6' tall and still her body continued to grow.

Her shoe laces were bulging as her arches continued pushing upwards. Her shoes start to lose thier struggle as her laces snap apart one by one, her arches pushing the tongues up. Her shoes still had a vice like grip on her feet as they continued gettung tighter. Finally, her sock-clad toes finally burst out, sticking out by at least an inch. With her toes finally free, so is her foot odor. She could easily stink up a pair of shoes, and since she was wearing her well worn shoes today, it only made the smell worse. She always refrained from removing her shoes around other people on days like this. Celia had to cover her nose for a moment from how strong it was.

Daniel starts to turn around, curling his nose at the smell of his wife's feet. "Honey, did you take off you shoes agai..." He cuts himself short at the sight of his growing wife.

More buttons pop off of Celia's shirt, leaving her entire front exposed. Her pant legs continued rising up towards her calves as her zipper slides down. Her shoes coming apart as her feet continue to grow.

"Celia," Daniel begins as he is trying to take in the sight, "What is happening to you?"

Tired of bending over, Celia sits down, a tearing sound is heard as the back of her pants split open. "I don't know. I was feeling fine one moment, then the next thing I know everything around me is getting smaller." Celia looks at her husband, looking scared, "This isn't natural, I wish I knew why this is happening to me."

"It's okay," Daniel replies as he places his hands on her shoulders. "Lets just get you out of here."

Celia nods, as she hears more tearing. Not only has the back of her shirt started to tear, but the seams of her jeans begin ripping, allowing her flesh to bulge out. As she crawls over to the trap door, her knees tear through the fabric, more tears forming in the back of her shirt as the material shifts frim her shoukder blades. As she crawled, she could feel her underwear sluding in between her ass cheeks. Her long toes could be seen trough her socks as the material is being stretched thin.

Once they reach the exit, Daniel looks at his growing wife. "You first."

Celia shakes her head in disagreement. "No, you go ahead. I might get stuck. It won't do any good if we are both trapped up here. At least this way, you can call for help."

Before Daniel can protest, he recognizes the look on his wife's face that normally says, "Do it, or you're sleeping in the couch."

"Okay, you are right," Daniel says as he climbs down.

As Celia begins to remove her ruined shoes, knowing that they will be a hinderance in her climb down, she crinkles her nose at how bad her foot odor. She was a bit surprised that it was actually one of her bad days. After she removes her shoes she looks at them. Compared to her current 7' frame, her feet are almost three inches bigger than her shoes. Her toes begin to tear through the fronts of her socks, exposing themselves. She tosses her shoes aside as she gets ready to climb down.

As she gets ready, she hears two popping noises and feels the pressure on her chest subside. The clasps and front of her bra have finally snapped, freeing her D cup breasts. She ignores this as she reaches down with her right foot. She feels her sole touch something, followed by a muffled gagging noise.

"Sorry," she apologizes, realizing it was her husband's face.

"It's ok, I know it was an accident."

This time she is able to place her foot on one of the steps. It feels really odd for her, she could actually feel her toes sliding on the boardeven though her foio was actually stationary. She hears more tearing as the back of her shirt is ripping straight down the middle. Her pants were not faring any better, the cuffs of her pants are starting to tear as tgey ate cought on her calves. As soon as she tries to put her left leg through, she stops cold. She has grown too big for the door.

Her eyes widened in fear in her sudden realization, she couldn't get out. She pulls her legs back in and sits down with her back against the wall, the stretching sensation still making itself known to her. Her outstretched legs are only half a foot away from the opposite side and still inching closer. The walls are only five feet away from each other.

Her shirt finally falls off as it tears in two. Her pants, the last of the seams finally tearing away, fall away from her skin. The sides of her socks tear open, leaving her completely barefoot. Leaving Celia in only her ruined bra and her underwear, which now looks more like a g-string.

As she feels her soles touch the other wall, she can feel that the paint is still wet, she quickly pulls her legs back, spilling the paint can onto her right leg. She loons up, seeing that the aporoaching ceiling is only six inches away. She was actually 10' feet tall, snd still growing.

How was she going to live her life now. Getting material for clothes would be costly. Not to mention getting enough food to kerp herself well nourished. What about shelter, at this rate she would grow too big for her hone. Having a girl's night with her friends would be very awkward with her towering over her friends. What about date night with her husband? Her biggest worry came when she started wondering about her sex life with her husband. He always satisfied her, and now, she was too big to even feel him go inside her.

Her train of though is broken when her head bumps into the ceiling again. She moves her ass forward a bit and leans back againts the wall in an effort to move her head away from the ceiling again. Her bra finally rips off as her undrwear follows suit. She can feel her shoulder blades sliding up the wall. Her feet and hands expanding on the floir. She notices that the paint on her leg is spreading thin as her body continues to expand. She begins to wonder how long this growth will last. Then she hears something beneath her, a slight creaking noise.

Celia looks around, trying to discover what the source of the sound is. It isn't until she hears a slight cracking that she figures it out. It was the floor. The floor was starting to give under her increasing weight. She was starting to panic. She would either have to jump, or hope that her growth stops before the treehouse gives. She is slowly running out of room, she constantly shifting trying to make the most of her space. She is has her legs bent with her feet flat on the floor, her toes pushing up against the wall. Her back still up against the wall, her head hitting the ceiling yet again. Her arms are outstretched, with her palms flat againts the walls, her elbows slightly bent. She was going to out grow tge tree house. Her 15' tall body determined to get free.

Then, she heats the cracking get even louder, and the next thing she knows, the floor finally gives way. Celia screams as she starts her descent, but the dall doesn't seem to last long. She lands flat on her back, leaving a large imprint of her body, which she slowly outgrows. She rolls over trying to catch her breath as she slowly gets up, with the fall has knocking the wind out of her. As she is able to catch her breath, she hears her husband running up to her.

"Honey, are you ok? Can you get up."

As Celia sits up, she notices that she is actually looking down at Daniel. "I'm pretty much ok."

"I made some calls, turns out, you are not the only one to grow like this. It's called Archer's Syndrome."

"So how tall am I going to get?" She is having to bend her neck further down just to make eye contact with her hubby.

"Can't say, the tallest woman on record has grown to a height of fifty feet."

Celia starts to stand up, trying to get an idea if how tall she has become. Once at her full height, she can see the roof of the treehouse. She covers her mouth in disbelief as it looks as though it is getting lower by the second. She looks up, watching as the the top of the tree is getting closer. She can feel her feet sliding across the ground, her toes actually pulling up the grass. It doesn't take long before she is actually eye level with the top of the tree. She was now passing 25' and she could still feel her body stretching.

Her thoughts started to get frantic. What if she did grow to a height of fifty feet? What if she doesn't stop growing? As her mind continued to race, the tree top was getting lower and lower. Before long, Celia can feel the stretching sensation subside. She looks down to the top of the tree, seeing that it only reaches her nipples. Her growth had finally stopped, leaving her at 35'. She chuckles a bit, relieved that it hasfinally ended.

Realizing that she can be easily seen, she quickly sits down, stretching her legs outward. She keeps her knees bent as her long toes rest on the back of the house. She can't even rest her head back completly because the treehouse is directly behind her.

Looking at her husband she asks, "What are we going to do?"

"I'm waiting to hear back from a represenative to find out what assistance programs you are eligible for. They said that you are covered as far as food, clothes, shelter and.. "

Celia cuts Daniel off, her eyes tearing yp, "No, I mean about us. Our intimacey. How can you love me when I am this big. Surely you realize, that at my size, love making is going to be a challenge."

Daniel walks closer to his wife, resting his hand on her thigh, "I love you, no matter how big you are. I am sure that it will be a fun challenge to figure out how to keep our intimacey intact."

Celia picks her husband up, gently hugging him "I love you so much."

"And I love you too. But can we do something about your feet. I'm sorry, but your current size, this is the worst thst tgey have ever smelled."

Celia chuckles, "I guess they do smell awful. Get the hose and I'll wash them off."

Celia's eyes widen as she sees a small figure come from sround the front.

"Mom? Why are you so big?"

Reacting to protect her modesty, she ends up dropping Daniel to cover herself up fom her son.

THE END
LOTP is offline   Reply With Quote