free hit counters
She-hulk clips - Ericas Nite Stand - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transformation

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-02-2016   #1
travelling_man
Eternal tourist

She-hulk clips - Ericas Nite Stand

Hi,

On the Clips4sale website there are some she-hulk type clips listed under Ericas Note Stand:

http://clips4sale.com/80327/ericas-n...10/search/hulk

Does anyone know if they are worth buying?
travelling_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2016   #2
Anahki
AAWIL fanatic

Re: She-hulk clips - Ericas Nite Stand

Well, if you can get an idea from the gifs, I would say no. It looks like clothes-off / green filter / muscle (not much) pose / end. I think this time I'll pass.
Anahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2016   #3
Freddy84
Resident Dream Master

I recommend staying away from these clips. She tends to rip her clothes with her bare hands on camera, so it takes me out of the whole transformation process. She is able to color her skin green digitally, though.
Unread 07-02-2016   #4
baxter1327
Process Fan

Ya no I've bought 3 in the past. The most recent, the artifact one, is especially bad as she doesn't even really TF on screen as I recall (I didn't save the vid). The boss vid is the best IMO only because the lead-up talk is decent. You know, warning you not to make her angry that kind of thing.
If you're on a tight budget, best just avoid them.
If you can afford to waste some cash to satisfy your curiosity, by all means go for it. With this drought we've been going through, may as well encourage those still in the game. Maybe she'll improve if receptive to feedback.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2016   #5
Conker
King of All the Land

Lol, funny that this was mentioned on here. I'm the one who wrote up all of the ideas and did the effects for Erica's She-Hulk clips. I personally don't mind working on them for her, but she hasn't done any She-Hulk clips in a while. As in, she'll tell me she's ready to do another one, then never responds.
She's not studio quality which is why I gave up on having her actually doing clothes-busting/ripping. I tried initially to get her to at least try close-ups but she couldn't really do it well. That's something you should consider before buying her clips; don't expect high-quality production. This is a mere low budget clip, and if you buy it with that expectation it's not bad. This was also a stepping stone in me learning how to do the She-Hulk effects, so some clips are a little rocky.

Last edited by Conker; 07-04-2016 at 09:35 PM.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote