free hit counters
Eerie Cuties does it again - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-26-2013   #1
busterbrother
Lurker and 1/2

Eerie Cuties does it again

http://www.eeriecuties.com/strips-ec...t_them_anymore
busterbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013   #2
JacketJoe
SA Goon

Re: Eerie Cuties does it again

It was quite the unexpected twist in the plot line.
JacketJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013   #3
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

They're really going out of their way to make Nina a fetish singularity.
Unread 08-26-2013   #4
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

I was always hoping something would happen and Brooke would end up HUGE but other than the guest comic I don't see it happening.
Laughingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013   #5
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughingman View Post
I was always hoping something would happen and Brooke would end up HUGE but other than the guest comic I don't see it happening.
I guess It's always possible. I think she and Layla are two now not to be BE'd in the series.

The artist has several default sizes, and Nina here is the biggest size- equal to Didi, Chloe, and the other time Laura had big breasts, and both times Cessily had big ones. I suspect that the only way any girl could get bigger than the current biggest size is for someone like Chloe to visit. She's already as big as Nina, so any addition would break new ground.

I'm not really sure where this is going exactly in the story. I originally thought this was a way for some physical diversity in the cast after Chloe left, but it now seems more likely that everything will return to normal at the end. The more chaotic things get, the more likely everything will return to normal.

It's weird how so many of the related comics had spin offs taking away seemingly important members of the cast, and then had to introduce new characters to fill the gaps.

Last edited by Lightfoot; 08-27-2013 at 12:55 AM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013   #6
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Yeah I was ok with one or two spin offs. I like expanded universes as much as I like expanded breasts, but after a while you start miss the characters that made the cast of the original so popular, especially when the spinoffs aren't that intriguing. I don't really want to see Chloe by herself, for instance, so I doubt I'd read that comic. However, I like the way the stories are still carrying on, and I'm sure they'll lead somewhere eventually.
Unread 08-28-2013   #7
JacketJoe
SA Goon

Post Re: Eerie Cuties does it again

Quote:
Yeah I was ok with one or two spin offs. I like expanded universes as much as I like expanded breasts, but after a while you start miss the characters that made the cast of the original so popular, especially when the spinoffs aren't that intriguing. I don't really want to see Chloe by herself, for instance, so I doubt I'd read that comic. However, I like the way the stories are still carrying on, and I'm sure they'll lead somewhere eventually.
Chloe's spin off isn't too bad. I more have an issue with Magick Chicks at this point, because while its plot line has some interesting elements, the current arc seems to disregard certain elements of past arcs.
JacketJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2013   #8
LivingBattery
Process Fan

Quote:
Got a link for that?
Unread 08-29-2013   #9
Bareon
I'm not excited.

Darn it! You made me have to catch up on "Eerie Cuties" and that crosses over with "Magick Chicks"! Hmmm looks like "Vampire Cheerleaders" has a crosssover as well.

Oh well, hahaha!

-BlueBerserker
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=254362 -- my Pixiv boobiez collection
http://pixiv.me/baeron -- also works! 2x the links for 1x the page~! or somethin.

Last edited by Bareon; 08-29-2013 at 02:30 AM.
Bareon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2013   #10
NimrodClover
KC Strip Artist

Post Re: Eerie Cuties does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfoot View Post
I guess It's always possible. I think she and Layla are two now not to be BE'd in the series.

The artist has several default sizes, and Nina here is the biggest size- equal to Didi, Chloe, and the other time Laura had big breasts, and both times Cessily had big ones. I suspect that the only way any girl could get bigger than the current biggest size is for someone like Chloe to visit. She's already as big as Nina, so any addition would break new ground.

I'm not really sure where this is going exactly in the story. I originally thought this was a way for some physical diversity in the cast after Chloe left, but it now seems more likely that everything will return to normal at the end. The more chaotic things get, the more likely everything will return to normal.

It's weird how so many of the related comics had spin offs taking away seemingly important members of the cast, and then had to introduce new characters to fill the gaps.
Lightfoot parallels my thoughts exactly. The artist does have a set of "sizes" so even though the pages are hand drawn there is almost a switch out the heads feel to the thing. (Just like an Archie comic) Unfortunately, even within this story arc it has kept me feeling like this lack of subtle difference was missing a great aspect of the storytelling.

I also agree that the only way we would actually get bigger than this generic "big bust" size is if a Chloe or other already "big" character showed up and the art was FORCED to show a difference. However, my guess would be that we are at some self-imposed limit for the strip and the best we would get would be a "Goodness, you are a big as me now." sort of thing.
I keep getting the same feeling when reading Questionable Content which also has difficulty showing "big breasts" and does use stock bodies with interchangeable heads.
http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2509

What first started me thinking about this was the Attribute Swapping theme in the current arc. It felt to me like it was not so much swapping but adding or subtracting. However it quickly became obvious that this was not the case. What we have is simply characters jumping from one preset body type to another. Just using the breast aspect one can see that it is not some fixed amount of mass being shifted around because the three of them started out at different sizes.
If you want entire comic dissertations about this sort on thing one need only read a little of El Goonish Shive. So it is possible to take this to extremes at either end of the spectrum.

It is too bad that over at Eerie Cuties they feel that there are just four flavors; small, medium, large and none.

(Totally agree that they do tend to get rid of a character only to create a new one to simply plug the hole left behind - that could be why I just do not want to legitimize the spin-offs by reading them. Have not followed Magick Chicks or Vampire Cheerleaders at all and only looked at Chloe's strip for the first time prior to writing this just now.)
NimrodClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2013   #11
speechjon
Frequent Poster

I want a female weight gain chapter of Eerie Cuties so badly!!

And i even made an female expansion interactive story of Eerie Cuties.

Here a link for it.
http://www.Writing.Com/main/interact...action/outline

Last edited by speechjon; 09-01-2013 at 01:30 PM.
speechjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013   #12
Laughingman
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingBattery View Post
Got a link for that?
Sorry, I don't have a direct link. It's in the first set of the archive, I believe. It's while they're still in color. The drawing is chibi though so it loses some of the fun factor.

Tags
webcomic