free hit counters
Juri Animation Project with Nekusanz - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 07-16-2020   #13
vincent_richter
ミンナニ ナイショダヨ

Re: Juri Animation Project with Nekusanz

Thank you, Dragon! It's good to see you're still around.
Unread 10-01-2020   #14
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Gonna give you guys an update regarding the project.

- LewdAudio couldn't help on the sound design because he is going through some personal stuff that prevents him to work with me. I am currently looking for a different NSFW sound designer to replace him and I found a few that might work with me.

- Benek had some trouble on his end which was he lost all the progress he made for the animation, especially the storyboard animatic. So he is currently working from scratch so the approximate date for the finished animation work would be April '21 or after the first half of 2021, especially since he is balancing work between this project and for his Patreon and commissions.

- The animation work from Benek and the voice work from Dorn have been paid off with my own money. Your donations may have not completely paid off the production work but it did made it easier for me to cover it. So thank you for everyone who donated.

Right now, my main concern is the sound effects for the project. Is there anyone you could recommend to provide sound work?

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2021   #15
GreatDragon AD
Twin Warrior of Fire

Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but you guys deserve a current update about the project.

- Benek (Nekusanz) finally found the time in order to focus on the animation work for this project which will happen on April. His guess on finishing the work somewhere around August.

- Dorn, the voice actress, has to redo her take on Juri's voice since I didn't saved the original take and Benek lost his copy of the file.

- There is some GOOD news, at least. I managed to find a sound designer in order to add the music and sound for the project and he already done a couple of works for me in the past, including the Juri's Critical Art animation.

I deeply apologize for making you guy wait for the project to be done for such a long time. There were things I should have done like saving the storyboard and the wav. file for Juri's voice. But I am grateful for eveyrone's patience and I will continue to provide any more updates.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com/
GreatDragon AD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2021   #16
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatDragon AD View Post
Sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but you guys deserve a current update about the project.

- Benek (Nekusanz) finally found the time in order to focus on the animation work for this project which will happen on April. His guess on finishing the work somewhere around August.

- Dorn, the voice actress, has to redo her take on Juri's voice since I didn't saved the original take and Benek lost his copy of the file.

- There is some GOOD news, at least. I managed to find a sound designer in order to add the music and sound for the project and he already done a couple of works for me in the past, including the Juri's Critical Art animation.

I deeply apologize for making you guy wait for the project to be done for such a long time. There were things I should have done like saving the storyboard and the wav. file for Juri's voice. But I am grateful for eveyrone's patience and I will continue to provide any more updates.
The good things take time. Many thanks on the update!

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote