free hit counters
The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-23-2018   #1
a0040pc

The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Here the start of the latest illustrated story written by myself and art by Caiman2. Be sure to check his work out here.

https://caiman2.deviantart.com/

Night had fallen over the town of Dunlin and most people were asleep as they had busy mornings ahead of them. The village itself had been almost destroyed by a freak flood almost a century earlier but had since been rebuilt. It sat on the banks of a river which helped with trade and was an easy source of water for the townspeople.

Not everyone was asleep as there was one person in particular who was awake. His name was Liam and he wandered the streets looking for anything that he thought was edible. The only thing he owned was the clothes that he was wearing. He was a boy who was barely ten years old with short brown hair and green eyes. Six short months ago his life had been happy as he lived with his parents and had a stable life. But then his parents were both afflicted by an illness that no doctor could seemingly cure. Before he knew it, they were both dead and he was living by himself. Now his clothes were in tatters and he didn’t even have any shoes to call his own.

With no family members close by help him Liam had tried to make it on his own on the streets but he had found this to be incredibly difficult. He even had to resort to stealing food and coin which in the end forced him out of his hometown. His travels had led him to Dunlin where he hoped that things would be better. So far, he had been able to steal himself a loaf of bread but it wasn’t enough to keep him going.

Liam’s search for food led him to the outskirts of the town, an area that he had yet to explore. Where he had found himself was certainly different to the other parts of Dunlin. Before he had found this place, there had been wooden buildings with cobbled roads. A few of the buildings had been made with bricks but this was few and far between. Now he found himself in a small field with several plants growing. In the low light he could see flowers but most importantly there was some fruit and vegetables that were also growing in this field. Just on the edge of the field he could see a relatively large building but for the time being he paid no mind to it.

Instead Liam quickly made his way toward one of the tomato plants and picked a couple of tomatoes off of their vines. He wasn’t too big of a fan of tomatoes but he was so hungry that he simply didn’t care. Instead he took a bite out of them and he realised that it wasn’t ripe yet. The tomato was hard and it almost broke one of his teeth. Despite this he couldn’t help but continue to eat it.

One thing that he didn’t realise was that he was being noisier than he was supposed to be. The rustling of the leaves that he was causing did attract the attention of a particular person. Liam for the time being continued on with what he was doing. He was picking as much fruit and vegetables as he could carry. He hoped that it would last him some time, then he might come back again to pick some more.
He was too busy with what he was doing to notice that someone was standing not too far away from where he was. This figure had their arms crossed and looked down at him as he continued to pick his food. He did chuckle to himself as he thought that he was going to get
away freely.

“What are you doing?” asked a female voice. This caused Liam to stop what he was doing and turn to where he had heard the voice.
He looked up slightly as he expected to be looking at the face of an adult. However, he soon realised that he wasn’t looking up far enough. His neck was craning up and up as he his eyes continued to move upwards. After a few moments his eyes met the eyes of the woman standing a short distance away but her appearance shocked him greatly.

The moonlight shone on her white hair and her eyes were a sapphire blue. She was a very pretty woman and looked quite young, Liam guessed that she was in her mid-twenties. She wore a green dress along with a pair of matching low heels. These were not the most shocking parts of her appearance. It was her overall height, as he expected she was much taller than him but she was also more than twice as tall as the tallest person that he had ever seen. Her height was an incredibly fifteen feet and this caused him to drop the fruit and vegetables that he had stolen.

Liam took a step back and thought about running but he could see that she still had her arms crossed and she had a puzzled look on her face. She didn’t look angry or even aggressive at all, she was just curious. He had heard about giants from stories such as fairy tales but he thought that they were simply mythological creatures. The fact that there was one standing before him was almost too much for his mind to process.

“I’ll ask you again,” said the Giantess. Her tone was somewhat firm but still had a softness to it. “What are you doing?”

Liam tried to think about what he was going to say but with everything that was happening he couldn’t help but begin to cry. He went down to his knees and put his hands together, all he could do was hope that she wouldn’t hurt him.

“Please don’t hurt me,” cried Liam. “I didn’t know that they were yours. I’ll put them back I swear.”

“It’s alright, you don’t need to cry.” Her voice had become much softer and when he looked up he could see that she was crouching down and that she had a worried look on her face. “Please tell me your name.”

“L-Liam.” He wiped some of the tears from his eyes and whatever fear he felt had dissipated somewhat.

“Ok Liam, my name is Rina and I’m not going to hurt you. Do you understand?” She watched as he nodded and she gave him a pleasant smile. “Good, now can you tell me what you’re doing out here all by yourself in the middle of the night?” This time when she delivered the question it was much softer and made him feel at ease.

“I-I was hungry and these were here. I couldn’t help myself, I promise that I’ll pay you back for them.” He hadn’t gotten back to his feet yet but his tears were beginning to subside.

“Why are you hungry? Where are your parents?” She was beginning to piece together what was happening as she could see that Liam’s clothing was in tatters. Something that a parent wouldn’t likely allow to happen.

“My parents are dead ma’am, I’ve been trying to live by myself but, but.” He began to think of his parents and this caused him to cry again. He saw her expression change to that of worry. She held out her enormous hand to him.

“You know you shouldn’t be out here by yourself, why don’t you stop with me tonight? You can eat what you want and then I can take you to the proper authorities tomorrow, how does that sound to you?”

“G-Good.” He could only say this through his tears.

“Great, now let me help you up.” Liam grabbed onto one of Rina’s fingers and she helped him back up to his feet. He looked up to her again and he saw that she was smiling again. “Now that you’re up would you like me to carry you or would you like to walk?”

“I-I’ll walk.”

“Ok, now follow me. If you can’t keep up don’t hesitate to tell me.” She smiled again as he nodded his head.
With that Rina began to walk away. Liam wiped his tears away again and followed her. He had to move fairly quickly at first to catch her up but he saw that she was walking at a slower pace than she would normal walk. She wanted him to keep up and he didn’t know it at first but his life was changing for the better.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (777.7 KB, 519 views)
Unread 06-01-2018   #2
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

With Rina walking at a slower pace Liam was able to keep up with her and he saw that they were approaching the large building that was close by. From a distance he didn’t realise just how large it actually was. It was around thirty feet tall and was a single storey, in the moonlight he could see that it was made out of wood and had some flowers growing along it. In his mind it was like a house that he had seen in a painting a couple of years ago. He thought it was the most beautiful house that he had seen in person.

He continued to follow Rina as she opened the large and heavy looking door to enter the house itself. When Liam stepped inside he saw that it looked much like a normal house but all the furniture and items were scaled up to her scale. Next to Rina they looked normal and he had to remind himself that she and everything around him was gigantic and that he hadn’t shrunk down.

The ceiling was thirty feet above him and he could see a couple of plants that were around the main room that he had found himself in. He could see that Rina was rummaging through some items and eventually he saw her turn to him. In her hands were a table and chair that were of normal size. She then placed them on the ground near to where Liam was standing and he looked up at her again.

“I’m sorry but it might be a little dusty,” said Rina as she brushed the table off with her large hand as well as she could. “But I haven’t had anyone stop for dinner in a while. Take a seat and I’ll make you something.”

Liam was still in a small shock sat down at the chair and watched Rina walk away into the nearby kitchen. She began to chop away at something but he couldn’t see what it was, that was until he saw her come out with a normal size plate. On the plate was a collection of
vegetables and some bread. She walked toward him and then placed it on the table just in front of him.

“It might not be much but it’ll tie you over until tomorrow,” said Rina. She had a small smile on her face. “Then I’ll cook you something properly to eat.”

“T-Thank you,” replied Liam. He looked down at the food and he didn’t care too much about what was on there. He just picked it up and began to stuff his face with it, it was the first real meal that he had for a while and he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could.

Rina watched on but she was also making a small amount of food for herself. She made herself a quick salad and ate it while she still kept an eye on him. She felt very sympathetic to him as she didn’t like to think about a child losing both of their parents. She was also thinking about what she should do with him. She couldn’t let him leave if he had nowhere else to go but she couldn’t keep him either as she was not related to him and was not his legal guardian either. She knew what she needed to do but she would have to do it in the morning rather than doing anything about it now.

Within minutes Liam had finished what he was eating and he lay back on his chair. He hadn’t been too particularly fond vegetables but he had still enjoyed what he had eaten. He saw Rina approaching him and she bent down so that she didn’t seem so tall to him. Even bending down she was still the tallest human being that he had ever seen.

“Did you enjoy that?” asked Rina. Her smile was still there and any fear that he had for his safety was gone.

“Y-Yes thank you,” replied Liam. He remembered how his parents taught him to be thankful to those who gave him something of value.

“That’s great, I couldn’t simply let you go walking around hungry like that. At least now you have some much-needed food in that belly of yours.” She chuckled for a moment and he could see that he had a small amount of confusion in his face. “What’s the matter?”

“Why are you so big?” His question was quick and blunt much like that which would come from a child. Rather than being offended by it she simply chuckled again and then carefully grabbed him around the sides.

“I’ll tell you but first I think it’s best that I put you…” She lifted him up gently and then began to look around. She saw a table close by and then placed him on top of it. “Here.” She then bent down to pick up the table and chair that Liam had been sitting at. She put them to one side before she took a few steps back and looked at him. “You could say that I am simply Rina, I’ve been big for as long as I can remember but my size runs deeper than that. Much deeper.”

Liam looked at Rina and noticed something different about her, he couldn’t put his finger on it at first but when he looked further he could see that she was taller. It was only a few feet from what she had been before but it quickly increased in a small amount of time. Liam got up and took a few steps back as he saw the giantess growing taller and taller before him. His fear was back for a moment and he saw her head push up against the high ceiling. For a moment he thinks that she is going to crash through it but her growth spurt suddenly stopped. Now she was easily twice as tall as she was before.

“Y-You grew,” said Liam in shock. He had never seen such a thing before and a small amount of fear that he had felt before suddenly returned.

“Yep and if it wasn’t for this pesky ceiling I would have made myself even bigger,” replied Rina in a cheerful voice. Her tone of voice did ease him a little but he still looked up in wonder of her. She made the gigantic furniture seem small. “But then again the people of Dunlin don’t like me growing above a certain height.

Liam then watched as Rina began to shrink herself down. The process was slower and less grand than the growth spurt. Within a few seconds her height was back down to fifteen feet, it was still impressive but her size was not as impressive as it had been just a few moments ago.

“Can you shrink yourself smaller?” asked Liam was confused by the fact that she was still this size even she could change it at will.

“Unfortunately for me and my pocketbook this is as small as I can get,” replied Rina. She laughed for a moment at her joke before taking a few steps toward him. She then squatted down so that her eye level was at his. “But my abilities can work in other ways.” She then pinched her nose and began to blow. Liam wondered what she was doing but then he heard a popping sound. Suddenly he saw that her ears had grown significantly. Now they were at least three times their original size and poking out through her white hair. It made her look ridiculous and it even made him giggle. “Don’t I look funny?” She had released her nose and was giggling along with him. “I look like an elephant don’t I with these ears?”

“Y-Yes you do.” He was too busy giggling and barely noticed her shrink her ears back down to their original size.

“As you saw I can enlarge any part of my body without making everything else bigger. And I can do this.” He watched as Rina’s body changed again, this time it came from her neck which began to grow longer, it was different from when her ears grow. Then they had grown in proportion but this time her neck was simply stretching. It was like her head was being pushed up but the rest of her body remained where it was. The neck occupied the space between the body and the head and was stretching more and more. When it eventually stopped her neck was roughly eight feet long which now made a significant portion of her height. “Now I look like a giraffe, I’m sure that I can graze from the tops of the trees with such a long neck like this.”

“T-That’s amazing.” He was still in disbelief over what he was seeing. Something inside of him was also telling him that she wasn’t quite human either.

“Oh, you better believe it.” Her neck began to retract which brought her head down until it was back to it’s original length. “It’s fun being able to do that but most of the time I prefer to have my body like it should be now.” She could see that he was still amazed by her demonstration but she could also see that he was fatigued. This changed her expression to one of concern. “Liam you’re tired, I think it’s best that you go to bed. Besides you’ll probably be quite busy tomorrow.”

“W-What, why?” he was confused by this continued to look at her.

“I’m going to have to take you to the mayor. He’ll decide what will be done about you. You’ll stay here tonight but after that I’m not sure what’ll happen, hopefully it’ll go in a way that’ll benefit you.”

Liam went to protest but found himself too tired to protest. He didn’t even show any kind of resistance when Rina picked him up once again. He was more tired than he realised as she carried him out of the room and into a much smaller room. It was small in comparison to her but it was comfortable for him. He saw that there was a bed scaled for a normal size person along with a small table and a chair. She gently placed him on the bed and then squatted down once again.

“W-What is this?” asked Liam who was still tired from everything that had happened in the last few hours.

“My guest room,” replied Rina. “It might be a little messy but it will do for tonight.” She continued to smile at him. “Just make yourself comfortable and get as much sleep as you can. You must be tired after everything.” Liam didn’t respond and simply yawned loudly, he could barely keep his eyes open. He watched as she stood up again and smiled down at him. “If you need me for anything don’t hesitate to call me. Goodnight, have pleasant dreams.”

With that she stepped out and closed the door behind her. Liam climbed into the bed and almost as soon as his head struck the pillow he was fast asleep. It was the best place that he had slept in for a while and he couldn’t help but feel that his fortunes were turning for the better.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2.png (940.7 KB, 240 views)
Unread 06-03-2018   #3
gammera1976
Process Master

I'm enjoying this story. I hope it continues.
gammera1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2018   #4
a0040pc

Oh there will be more, just deciding on the next part.
Unread 06-09-2018   #5
a0040pc

When Liam woke up the next morning for a moment he forgot where he was. It took a few seconds for him to remember about Rina and that he was sleeping in her giant home. He also remembered that his parents were still dead and this made him sad. It was enough for him to shed a few tears.

Eventually he did climb out of the bed and was able to open the door to the room. Although it was gigantic there was a smaller door built into it so that a normal size person could use it. No sooner had he opened it and stepped out he could see that the gigantic furniture was still around him. Each was almost three times the size of a normal and he saw the woman herself Rina resting on a chair nearby.

When Liam saw her, he could see that her clothes were different from what they were the night before. Now she was wearing a bright summer dress and a single strap sandals on her feet. She was reading a book and was wearing glasses as she read, the book she was reading was normal size and she brought it close to her face so that she could read it.

For a moment she shifted her focus away from the book and she saw Liam standing there. She quickly placed a marker on the book and closed it. She lifted her glasses and looked at him with a smile on her face.

“Good morning,” said Rina. “Did you have a nice sleep?”

“Y-Yes thank you,” replied Liam. He was still adjusting to the size of the woman sitting before him. He remembered the demonstration that he had seen the night before and it was something that he was unlikely to ever forget.

“You slept for a very long time, you must have been really tired.”

“I-I was.” His stomach began to growl.

“And from the sounds of that you’re hungry as well.” She placed the book down and then stood up. “Come along now, let’s make you some breakfast.”

Liam didn’t argue with her and followed her to the kitchen. There she made him a quick breakfast which consisted of pancakes. He ate them quickly as he was hungry and it was the first time he had eaten pancakes for a fair while. Rina made sure that there was plenty of syrup to go along with it. When he was done he felt like he had just eaten his weight in pancakes.

She was more than happy to feed him but she did notice that he smelled. This was fixed once she ran him a bath and allowed him to bathe himself. She knew that he was old enough to bathe himself so she left him to it as she prepared for a few other things that were happening that day.

Liam’s bath lasted for a few minutes but he was disappointed to find that the only clothes that he had were the dirty ones that he had been wearing for months on end. Even though he was clean his clothes still stank and he knew that Rina could smell it. With little choice he still put it back on and went back to her. He found her cleaning up after breakfast and at first, she didn’t spot him.

At one point she noticed that somehow a small amount of syrup had made its way onto the ceiling. He watched as she dampened a cloth and the elongated her arm until she could reach the syrup. At this point in time her as was as long as the entirety of her body, it was a very abnormal thing for him to see but he didn’t say anything about it.

“Rina,” said Liam after she had finished cleaning the ceiling. He watched as her as she retracted her arm, within moments it was back down to its normal length.

“Yes, what is it?” replied Rina as she took a few steps toward him. She had the usual smile on her face and even though she was huge he felt perfectly safe.

“I’m finished now, but my clothes still stink.” He looked down at his clothes for a moment and he felt embarrassed to be wearing them.

“Don’t worry about that for now. In the meantime, we have to make our way to the mayor’s office. It’s up to him on what’s going to happen to you.”

“What do you mean by that?” He was becoming scared and confused. “He’s not going to make me go out on the streets again is he?”

“Of course not, he would never do anything as terrible as that. Nah, we just need to figure out where you’re going to go. As much as I loved having you over here I don’t think I can legally keep you here.”

“O-Oh I see.” He was still nervous as he didn’t know what was going to happen to him. He didn’t want to be sent out on the streets again but he just didn’t know what to think. Rina’s presence was comforting for him though.

Around an hour later Liam stepped out of the house with Rina following close behind. It was a beautiful sunny day and she took a deep breath so that she could feel relaxed. Liam also looked out and only now could he see how colourful her garden was. It was more beautiful than he could have imagined and she looked at him while he observed it. She seemed proud by what she had created and she allowed him to observe for a little while longer before she decided that it was time to move on.

While Liam was looking at the garden he failed to notice Rina growing even larger. It wasn’t until her shadow enveloped him that he realised what had happened. When he turned to look at her he saw that her height had doubled. She was now as tall as her home and she was looking down at him with her smile. He was confused for a moment and even took a step back from her.

“Y-You grew,” said Liam with some surprise. He knew full well that she could grow but he didn’t expect her to do it right there and then.

“Of course, it’s better to carry you at this size and don’t worry,” replied Rina. “I’m as tall as I’m allowed to be.” She pointed to a marker on top of the house which she just tall enough for her head to reach. “See, not too tall.” She then looked at him again. “You don’t mind me carrying you, do you?”

“No, I don’t mind.” He then saw her bend down and wrap her huge hands around him. She then effortlessly lifted him up and placed him on her shoulder. It was a little small for him but she was able to increase the size of her shoulder without increased the rest of her body. It looked very odd but since she was still under the thirty-foot limit she was perfectly fine. She also wrapped some of her hair around him for his own protection.

“Now off we go, Rina’s taxi service is on the move.” She giggled as she said this and she simply began to walk toward Dunlin. There was a somewhat loud thud with each footstep she took and not only did she look where she was going but she also kept an eye on him as well. The last thing she wanted was for him to fall.

Liam marvelled over the view that he was seeing from Rina’s shoulder. It was like he was in a moving tree and he could see the tops of the houses in Dunlin and everyone who walked below seemed to be like toys. He thought that this was how she felt every time she went out of her house. It was a very surreal thing for him to experience.

One thing that Liam did notice was that a few people said hello to Rina as she walked by and she would smile and say hello back. It was odd for him to see a woman as large as her walking through a street like a normal person and interacting with them. It was almost like something out of one of his books.

Eventually they came to another building and she placed him onto the ground. Liam looked at the building for a moment and he was confused. He thought that he was going to see the mayor but instead he found himself outside of a shop. His confusion only grew as he saw Rina giggling at him.

“Does the mayor work here?” asked Liam with confusion in his voice.

“Of course, not silly,” replied Rina. She giggled for a moment before it subsided. “I’ve brought you here so that you can get some new clothes. You don’t want to see the mayor wearing that.” Suddenly she spotted someone coming out of the store, this woman had been expecting them and she looked up at Rina. She was slightly overweight and looked to be around fifty. She was wearing normal clothing and didn’t seem to be phased by Rina’s size. She then looked at Liam after she had said hello to her and focused her gaze on the boy standing before her.

“I see why you’ve brought him here,” said the woman.

“Yeah, he needs some new clothes to wear. Have you got anything that will suit him?”

“Of course.” She then gestured his hand toward the door of the store. “If you would like to make your way inside.”

Liam with some hesitation did walk inside and he could see rows upon rows of clothes inside. They had clothes for men, women, children and any size that he could think of. He was amazed with what he was seeing but he soon found the store owner standing beside him. It was her responsibility to get what she felt was right.

For the next half an hour Liam tried several different clothes. Most of them he didn’t really like but eventually he came across some a set that he felt truly suited him. It consisted of a red shirt with blue trousers and some nice shoes to go along with it. Out of everything that he wore it was the one that he felt most comfortable with.

For a moment he did wonder how he was going to pay for it but the store owner told him that Rina had already paid for it and that he didn’t have to worry. Once he was done he stepped back outside and he could see Rina looking down with a smile on her face. She seemed to like what she was seeing and he too seemed to be happy as well.

“Don’t you look adorable,” said Rina as she continued to look at him.

“Do you really think so?” replied Liam. He held his shirt out for a moment and looked at it. “I thought you’d think it was a little bland.”

“Of course not, it’s perfect for you.” She then bent down and held her hand to him. “Shall we keep going?”

Liam nodded and allowed Rina to pick him up again and place him on her shoulder. When she was sure that he was secure she carried on with their journey and Liam could only hope that their visit to the mayor would go for the best.
Attached Images
File Type: png 3.png (301.8 KB, 181 views)
Unread 06-20-2018   #6
a0040pc

Rina continued to walk for another couple of minutes with Liam on her shoulder. He was enjoying the view and although he was so high up he still felt perfectly safe. Some of her long strands of white hair wrapped itself around him so if he fell off he wouldn’t fall to the ground. She was also being very careful not to make any movements that could cause any danger.

Eventually they could see a large building ahead of them. Rina simply walked toward it. The building looked to be quite old and it also looked very official. This building was no home or store or even a warehouse. It was the town hall that had even been designed for Rina to be able to go inside of. At her current height it was still taller than her and she carefully placed Liam onto the ground.

No sooner had she done this she quickly began to shrink down until she was back down to her smallest height of fifteen feet. Liam then saw a man step out from the town hall and look up at her. At first, he thought that he was the mayor but from the clothing that he was wearing it didn’t seem like this was the case. His clothing still looked gentleman like but it not mayor material.

“Good morning Ms Street we’ve been expecting you,” said the Man. “I take it that you’ve come to see the Mayor.”

“Yes,” replied Rina with a smile still on her face. “Is he available to speak to? It is a matter of some importance.”

“Indeed, he is, you know where to go in and I’ll inform him of your arrival.”

Rina thanked him and began to walk toward the side of the building. Liam followed quickly and eventually they came to a pair of very large doors. They were just a little shorter than Rina and when she carefully opened them up she still needed to duck in order to get through but she did with some ease.

When Liam followed her inside he could see a large area in front of him that was designated for town meetings. He also saw some paintings on the wall of previous mayors and important officials for the town. He noticed that Rina could stand up inside without hr head touching the ceiling, there was still a lot of distance between her head and the ceiling.

There were also some doors to the side that led to smaller rooms that she was too big to go into. Instead they saw a man with a large belly approach them. He had a thick red beard and wore mainly black clothing. He also wore what looked like a gold chain around his neck which was a mark of his office. He seemed to be a jolly man who seemed happy to see them both. Rina also sat down on the ground so that she didn’t seem so big.

“So good to see you Rina,” said the Mayor. “How may I help you on this fine day?”

“And it’s good to see you too,” replied Rina who remembered to her courtesies. She then placed her hand on Liam’s shoulder and he looked up to her. “I found this young man in my garden last night.”

“Oh, did you now?” He then looked at Liam who was still looking up at Rina. “May I ask what you were doing there?”

“I-I was hungry and I needed food,” replied Liam who was caught somewhat by surprise. “I didn’t mean to steal anything.”

“What’s your name boy and where are your parents?”

“My name is Liam and my parents are dead.”

“Oh my, I’m sorry to hear that.”

“That’s why we’re here,” replied Rina. “He stayed with me last night but I’m not sure what needs to be done.”

“Yeah I see the problem there. Liam do you have any relatives?”

“I-I have an aunt,” answered Liam. “But she lives in Kronal.”

“Hmm Kronal eh?” He knew that it was a place that was some distance away. It would take a fair while for word to reach there and then someone to come. “That’s not exactly the next town over. It’ll take some time for us to contact your aunt and we can’t simply allow you back out onto the streets.”

“I did have an idea,” said Rina. Her hand was still on Liam’s shoulder. “If you wish you can name me as Liam’s temporary guardian, until his relative comes to pick him up.”

“Are you willing to house him for however long it may be.”

“Of course, I have more than enough room and it would be nice to have someone living with me. Even if it is only for a little while.”

“In that case I James Helmsley as Mayor of Dunlin hereby name you Rina Street as Liam’s legal guardian until his aunt arrives.”
Liam didn’t know how to properly react. He couldn’t believe that he would be staying with her in her giant house. It came as a small surprise but he couldn’t help but feel happy, he knew that she would look after him and he would be in safe hands. If anything to him this was the best possible outcome.

Even though the decision had been made they couldn’t leave the town hall straight away. There was some paperwork that needed to be filled out and information about Liam’s aunt had to be given. He wasn’t sure of her address but her full name was given. It would take a little time for them to find the address but he didn’t seem to mind this.

After a few minutes Liam found himself on Rina’s shoulder once again. This time she was still at fifteen feet and he was on both her shoulders. She kept a hold of his legs as she walked so that he didn’t fall. He could see clearly over her head and he felt each step that she made. For the first time since the loss of his parents he felt happy.

“So, it looks like I’m going to have to look after you for a while,” said Rina. She looked up at him and he looked down at her. She smiled at him and but she was still being careful. “Guess my guest room is now your room for now.”

“Do I have to call you Mom now?” replied Liam. He was happy for this but he wanted to make sure that he didn’t break any rules.

“Only if you want to. For now, Rina will do, do you want me to call you Liam or Liam who is now officially my legal guardian?” This caused the boy to chuckle as he could see that she was having a joke with him.

“Liam will do thank you.”

“Ok then, it does seem that I could go a little faster.” Liam then saw his vantage point beginning to go up. He thought that she was growing but he noticed that her head and shoulders remained the same size. The truth was that her entire upper section was staying the same but her legs were a different story. They were stretching up with each passing second, within a short while they were incredibly long. She remembered to stay within the thirty-foot limit but now three quarters of her overall height was in her legs. “Guess you’ll have to call me Rina Long Legs now.”

This caused Liam to laugh again and he smiled as he placed his hand on the head of the giant, long legged woman. He knew that she would always have his needs in mind and that he couldn’t have asked for a better guardian. His life with her was only just beginning and it would be far from uneventful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (45.8 KB, 99 views)
Unread 06-23-2018   #7
a0040pc

A week went by and Liam seemed to be adjusting nicely to his new life with Rina. She was making sure that he was well fed and had a nice to place to live. At first, he had gotten a little dazed from living in a place where practically everything was almost three times larger than normal. Over the week he had gotten used to it and was even feeling like it was the norm rather than the exception.

Rina was doing everything that a mother would do for him. At one point he had even fallen over and scraped his knee, rather than panicking she calmed placed a plaster on it and made sure that he was alright. It did get him some ice cream for his troubles and so it had made him happy once again.

Despite the fact that she was having to take care of Liam for now she still found more than enough time to tend to her garden. She made sure that all the plants were watered and any food that was now ripe would be picked. Most of them ended up on the dinner plate although there were some that were kept to one side in order for her to sell on to the people of Dunlin.

On a particular day Liam found himself standing in the garden. As of Rina’s instructions he was wearing the tattered clothes that he had worn when he first came there. She had bought him a couple of new outfits since and he was a little confused with why he was wearing this. These questions were put to the back of his mind as he saw her approaching him. She was wearing the same dress and heels that she had been wearing when they had first met, a night that he would never forget.

As soon as the fifteen-foot woman reached him she went down to her knees and smiled at him. Even on her knees she was taller than any human in history, she didn’t seem to mind this as she had long gotten use to this. She tried not to make herself seem so large but for someone of her size this was very difficult.

“So glad that you’re out here,” said Rina. “I thought that you might help me out with a few things.”

“Y-Yeah sure,” replied Liam. He felt like he couldn’t refuse her and he even took a few steps toward her. “What do I need to do?”

“Well I need you to help me prune some of the flowers and I think a few of the tomatoes need to be picked. I would appreciate a hand with it.”

“As you wish.”

For the next several minutes Rina began to show Liam what he needed to do and he took in everything that she said. He was amazed by how large some of the plants were, it was like she had transferred some of her gigantism over to them. He didn’t know if it was possible but with everything that he had seen with her he wasn’t too surprised.

Liam seemed to be enjoying what he was doing and he was doing a good job. He was being careful with what he was doing and Rina would watch on with a smile on her face. She thought that this would help occupy him as he hadn’t been able to do much since he began to live with her. She had plans in mind but for now this was best thing that she could do for the time being.

After an hour Liam returned to Rina with the ripe tomatoes in a basket. He could see her tending to some of her other flowers which were purple in colour. She was humming to herself and he had to pull slightly on her dress for her to notice him. Her smile returned and her warm expression made him feel good.

“Ah you’re back,” said Rina. Her voice was soothing for him and he continued to look up at her. “Did you do everything I asked?”

“Yes, I did Rina.” He then lifted up the basket to her and she gently took it from him. “That should be all of them.”

“And it looks like it is.” She examined the basket and everything that was inside. “You’ve done a great job Liam.”

“Thanks, did you plant all these yourself?”

“Yes, everything you see here was nothing more than a seed at one point that I’ve planted. With plenty of care I’ve made sure that they’ve grown into the healthy plants that you see today. Of course. it didn’t take place overnight, I’ve been doing this for several years and I’m happy with the results.”

“It’s very beautiful, it looks like a garden I saw in a painting once.”

“Oh, thank you.” She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on his forehead. “That was a sweet thing for you to say.” He enjoyed the kiss that had been a motherly one, she was giving him everything he needed to feel like he was welcome.

“Is there anything else you want me to do?”

“Actually, there is one thing that we need to talk about.” Her expression changed as she was taking a slightly more serious tone. “You’ve been living with me for a week and it would be irresponsible for me to deny you an education.”

“Wait, you don’t mean…” He began to become worried about what she was about to say next.

“That’s right, you’re going to have to go back to school.”

“School?” He paused for a moment as he remembered how much he had disliked school, even when his parents were still alive. At least when he was living on the streets he didn’t have to worry about going. Now it seemed like this time for him was coming to an end. “But I don’t want to go to school.”

“Not many children do like going to school but you have to anyway. I’ve already spoken to the headmaster and you start first thing on Monday morning. I’ve even bought you a school uniform and everything.”

“I don’t want to go, I want to stay here with you. Maybe you can home school me, that’s actually something.”

“I’m not a very good teacher, besides it’s healthy for you to be around children your own age.”

“But.”

“No buts Liam.” Her voice was a little sterner and it was obvious that she wasn’t joking around with the matter. “You’re going back to school and that’s final.” She could see Liam fold his arms and put on a pouty face, he was hoping that this was make her relent but the white-haired giantess wasn’t backing down.

Liam continued to stand there in silence when Rina noticed something on a tree close by. She could see some flowers growing on a vine and although they looked pretty she didn’t recognise them as any that she had planted. She stood up and walked over to them in order to examine them closer.

One of the flowers just happened to be at level with her nose and when she looked at it some of the pollen inside was sucked up her nostrils. This began a chain reaction inside of her and she took a couple of steps away. Liam was still there pouting but he saw that there was something wrong with Rina.

Suddenly the giantess let out a small sneeze and quickly covered her nose. She was a little worried and Liam looked over at her. He watched as she slowly moved her hands away from her nose and that’s when he saw it. Her nose was several times larger than it should have been, at first, he thought that she was doing this to try and amuse her. She had specially increased one of her body parts in order to make him laugh. This didn’t seem to be the case as her expression did look worried.

“Your nose,” said Liam as he pointed toward it. “It’s bigger.”

“Oh that,” replied Rina with a nervous smile on her face. “It’s nothing really, nothing to worry about.” Suddenly her right arm began to shake and it quickly grew in size. In the space of a couple of seconds it went from being normal for her body to being easily seven times larger than normal. Her arm was now on the ground and stretched out in front of her. Her hand had grown as well and was in proportion with the rest of her arm. She was even more worried but she tried to keep a brave face. “That happens from time to time.” Suddenly her left foot began to shake like her arm before it suddenly grew in size. It even lifted her off the ground a little as it became ten times its normal size. Her shoe also grew with her but it made her look very odd. Her body looked normal beside her giant nose, arm and foot. She could no longer hide the fact that something was seriously wrong. “You might want to take a step back Liam.”
Attached Images
File Type: png 5.png (433.2 KB, 107 views)
Unread 06-27-2018   #8
a0040pc

Liam did as he was told as he took several steps back from Rina. He could see that a few of her body parts were larger than they were supposed to be. He didn’t really know what was happening but he knew that it was bad.

No sooner had Liam stepped away from Rina her body suddenly exploded with growth. She quickly expanded at a rate that was too much even for her. Within a couple of moments, she reached her agreed thirty-foot limit but this was far from the end of her growth spurt. She could do nothing but watch as the world around her shrank with each passing second.

She could do nothing to stop what was happening as she saw that she was taller than the tallest tree near her garden, then it came up to her hips, then her thighs and eventually her knees. Despite this she continued grow rapidly, she could see the worried look on Liam’s face but eventually it became too small for her to even see. Both of them were experiencing a great amount of fear. She didn’t want to step on anyone and he didn’t know just how big she was going to get.

Eventually something began to block Rina’s eyes and at first, she didn’t know what it was. When she focused on it more she was horrified to realise that they were actually clouds. Even when she was able to get a proper look at them she could do this for too long as the clouds became lower and lower in comparison to her.

She could even see most of the world around her as her new increasing vantage point allowed her to see further and further. She could see the entire town of Dunlin that now looked incredibly small to her, she was too big to see people. She was a scared as the oxygen levels were beginning to become low. If she were to collapse she would likely harm a lot of innocent people.

There was one thing that she did notice about her body. It looked much more stretched then it used to be. With the outfit that she wore the top and skirt would blend well but now her body had stretched itself to the point that her midsection was on view. Her arms were also much longer than they should be and they looked thin. She felt very skinny but this seemed to be the least of her worries.

On the ground below Liam could see Rina’s growing foot. He looked up in an attempted to see her head but he couldn’t see above her hips. The rest of her body was too high up for him to see. He was very afraid as he thought that she was going to be stuck like this, any thoughts that he had about school was now nothing more than a foolish idea.

Just as Rina thought that the growth spurt would never end it suddenly stopped. She gave a gasp of relief but she was still scared. She was miles tall and it was a good long time since she had ever been this big. A part of her was afraid that she would suddenly grow again, for now her feet were placed in open fields where nothing could be harmed by them. However, if they were to suddenly grow again they would be doomed.

For the time being she could do nothing but look at the world below her and try not to cause any disasters with her slightest of movements. She didn’t know if she had accidentally stepped on Liam but she had tried her best to ensure his safety. She didn’t know for sure as she couldn’t see him at all.

The people of Dunlin had also noticed what had happened. They gasped as they looked at the colossus that was Rina. There was some fear amongst them as they knew how dangerous someone of that size could be. They had always known that she could grow this large but seeing it like this only added to their fear.

Rina looked around for a few moments before they she began to feel something in her nose. At first, she thought that her nose was going to grow again but she soon realised it was a sneeze. At this size she didn’t want to think about what a sneeze could do, she tried her best to keep it in but she knew that she couldn’t stop it. She held onto her nose with her hands in order to try and minimalize what was about to happen.

Before Rina could fully prepare herself, she let out a very loud sneeze that could be heard for miles in every direction. All of her efforts to prevent or minimalize it was for naught as it had struck at full force. All she could do now was hope that nothing terrible would happen due to the sneeze. She didn’t want to be responsible for a hurricane or anything like that.

Suddenly she began to feel odd again. Rather than it being another sneeze it was something that she felt throughout her body, it was something that she felt quite often. It was the sensation of when she was about to change size and she didn’t want to think about growing any bigger. If she grew again her head would likely lift above the stratosphere and then she would likely suffocate.

Instead of growing again Rina suddenly shrank in size. Rather than shrinking down to her normal size she went down by around ten percent before stopping. She was a little confused and tried to work out what had happened but she suddenly shrank again. Once again it was by ten percent of her current size.

The shrink spurts continued on with Rina losing ten percent every few seconds. It wasn’t long before her head was amongst the clouds again but the next spurt brought it below. Also, her body was returning to it’s normal proportions as she was losing its stretched appearance. Before she could adjust she would shrink again.

On the ground Liam was glad to see that she was shrinking. She had moved away from her home and Dunlin as she grew and he was running back toward her. His fear was disappearing as she continued to shrink. As he ran closer toward her she continued to become smaller and smaller.

By the time Liam reached Rina she was down to around eighty feet in height and was still going down in ten percent shrink spurts. He looked up at her as she continued to shrink and he could see that she had noticed him. He could see how she would make a small pop sound each time a shrink spurt struck her.

“Rina are you ok?” asked Liam as he looked up at her. She was down to around sixty-five feet and still shrinking.

“Y-Yeah I’m alright,” replied Rina. She made another pop sound as she shrank again. This time she was below sixty feet.

Liam could do nothing but watch as his guardian continued to shrink. It was a very short time later before she was back down to her usual height of fifteen feet. However, she had another shrink spurt that brought her down to below her normal size. Then another one came, then another, then another. This was when he realised that she was shrinking smaller than she should be.

When he went over to her she was around five feet tall but another shrink spurt made her seem quite short. She continued to shrink much to his shock and as he went up to her they were at eye level with one another. This only lasted for a few seconds before she was struck by another shrink spurt.

As Rina continued to shrink she eventually became small enough for Liam to handle. Carefully he picked her up as the spurts continued. He feared that she was going to shrink so small that he would no longer be able to see her. Suddenly the shrinking suddenly stopped hut by now she was just over three inches tall. He looked at the tiny figure in his hands and it was hard for him to believe that a few minutes ago she had been so large that the clouds had come up to her hips.

“I-I think I’ve stopped shrinking,” said Rina. Suddenly she had another shrink spurt that put her down to three inches. “No, I guess I had one more spurt left.”

“R-Rina you’re tiny,” replied Liam in shock. “How did this happen?”

“Looks like I didn’t notice that some Bell Flowers grow in my garden.” She crossed her arms and looked a little disappointed. “I’m allergic to them and you just witnessed what happens when I have an allergic reaction.”

“But what’s going to happen now?” He was still in a panic. “What if you stay like this or even worse, shrink even more?”

“Oh, don’t worry about that.” She put on a smile and rubbed the back of her head in order to keep him calm. “This isn’t the first time that this has happened to me. I’ll be back to being big in a few hours, a day at the most.”

“Up to a day? What are we going to do until then?”

“We’ll relax and make this work. Everything will be back to normal before you know it. Well as normal as things can be.” She giggled a little but the truth was that she was vulnerable in this state. She would be dependant on him until she grew again, but she did like spending a bit of time being tiny rather than being larger than everyone else.
Attached Images
File Type: png 6.png (354.6 KB, 106 views)
Unread 07-13-2018   #9
a0040pc

Three days passed and Rina was still stuck at her tiny size. To date it was the longest that she had ever been small after an allergic reaction. Life for her and Liam inside of her still gigantic home was difficult as she was not large enough to live in it comfortably. Despite this she continued on as best as she could as she still had her responsibilities as Liam’s guardian.

Now he needed to help her just as much as she helped him. Liam had to carry her around a lot of the time and help her up to the smaller so that she could do what she needed to do. Preparing his own dinners had been difficult, even with her help. Because of this the food that they were having was relatively basic. Even with everything that had happened Rina was still confident that she would grow back to her normal size at any minute, even though it was taking longer than she expected.

One thing that they did have to deal with was one of the town officials arrived at the house to investigate what had happened. One term that they had for Rina living in Dunlin was that she never grew too large. It was why she was on the thirty-foot cap as long as she was within the town limits. When she had grown to miles in height she had gone passed that limit by a very, very large margin.

It took a little convincing for the official to rule that what had happened was an accident. Her size had scared a lot of folks but since she didn’t stay that big for very long she hadn’t been a danger. It also took some more convincing to allow Liam to stay with Rina while she was so tiny. She assured the official that she would grow back to normal at any time and that taking Liam away would not be in his best interest.

Eventually Liam had placed Rina on the floor and he had grabbed a ruler that she had bought him. She stood up straight as he measured her, even with her heels on she was around two and nine tenths inches tall. When he had measured her a couple of days before she had been a full three inches which meant that she had shrunk a further tenth of an inch. This worried Liam a lot while she put on a brave face. There was also a ring close to her that was made for when she had been her larger size. It now looked gigantic in comparison to her.

“Rina you’re smaller than you were yesterday,” said Liam. There was a worried tone to his voice.

“Am I?” replied Rina. “That’s unusual, I would have grown back to normal by now.” She had a relatively happy voice as she kept a brave face. She knew that if she panicked about this it would upset him.

“What are we going to do? You’re still tiny.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll be back to being big before we know it and things will go back to normal. Well as normal as things can get around me.” She knew that she needed to do something to take his mind off of this. She knew that he wouldn’t like it but she felt it was something that needed to be done. “But there is something that we really need to talk about, you know that you have to go to school tomorrow.”

“You’re saying this now?” It annoyed him a little but it was taking his mind off of her tiny size. “You know I don’t want to go.”

“I know you don’t but you have to. Your education is important.” She walked a few steps forward and held onto his finger. He could feel her tiny hands on his finger and it felt surreal. “Please, I’m not doing this to be cruel. I’m doing it because I want you to have the best life. Do it for me.”

Liam fell silent, he thought that in her current state Rina couldn’t stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do. He didn’t want to go to school and he was seriously considering ignoring what she was saying. But he saw her face and he could see the genuine concern that it had. Not since his parents had he had anyone who cared for him as much as she did. He knew that she wanted what was best for him and he gave a sigh.

“Ok Rina, I’ll go,” said Liam. He felt defeated but he knew that ultimately, he was making the right choice.

“Thank you, Liam,” replied Rina. She looked up at him and smiled. “You’ve made me very happy.”

It was going to be a difficult day for them as it had been for the last few. At least for Rina she felt happier knowing that Liam had agreed to go to school. She had already prepared his uniform before she had shrunk and it was still in his makeshift room. He had seen the school while he had been out with her a couple of times, he knew where it was but one thing that did upset her was that she wouldn’t be there to see him off.

The next morning Liam was asleep in his bed, it had taken him a short amount of time to get used to it. He was sleeping peacefully until he felt something touch his face, at first, he tried to ignore it but it continued on. Slowly he opened his eyes and he saw what at first, he thought was a toy. However, he could see that it was moving and he began to realise that it wasn’t a toy.

The tiny figure was Rina who was holding a small stick in her hands. She was using it to poke him in the face as a way to wake him up. She watched as he groaned and slowly sat up, to her he was a giant and she still found it odd that everything was so big to her. She was used to being in a world that was too small for her, now it was the other way around.

“Rise and shine Liam,” said Rina. Her voice was quite loud and she was using it in order to make sure that he was awake. “You’re going to be late for school.”

“Five more minutes,” replied Liam who wanted to lie back down. However, the tiny woman on his bed refused to allow him to do this.
“No can do.” There was a smile on her face as if she enjoyed terrorising him. “You’ve already overslept and now you have to get washed and have your breakfast or else you’ll be late.”

Liam wanted to go back to sleep but he knew that she would just keep poking him with the stick until he got up. Admitting defeat, he slowly got out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom so that he could get washed. She reminded him to pick up his uniform as he left much to his annoyance.

When he was gone Rina used the quilt of the bed in order to climb down to the ground. She was being careful with what she did as she didn’t want to hurt herself. With each day she remained tiny her faith that she would grow back again would fade away a little. She still had confidence but now she was considering that she might not grow back again.

Thankfully Rina’s bathroom had fittings that could be used by a regular sized person. Liam used these to do what he needed to do before he finally got changed into his uniform. It was a mostly black uniform with a red tie and white shirt. The school’s emblem was stitched onto the chest. One thing he noticed was that it was a little big for him but Rina had purposely done this so that he had room to grow.

Eventually Liam stepped out of the bathroom and he could see that Rina had prepared him a bowl of cereal and left the milk out for him. It had taken her a while to prepare all of this thanks to her size. But now she was on the table and she looked at him as he walked in, she smiled at him again as he approached.

“Oh, just look at you,” said Rina. She felt a sense of pride as she looked at him. He felt a little silly with what he was wearing. “You look very smart.”

“I feel stupid wearing this,” replied Liam. He lifted his arms a little and she could see that the jacket he was wearing was a little too big for him. “Everyone’s going to laugh at me when I’m wearing this.”

“They won’t do such a thing. They’re all wearing the same uniform as you. I know that you’re going to make a lot of new friends.” He stayed silent and she knew that he wasn’t looking forward to today. “Come on now, it won’t be bad. Just sit down and have some breakfast, ok.”

“Ok.”

Liam eventually sat down and poured the milk into his cereal. He began to eat it while the tiny woman was standing on the table. She had been poured a small amount of milk that she was drinking herself. She watched as he ate but she knew that he couldn’t take his time that much. He was already running late and he knew that it would look bad if he was late on his first day.
After a few minutes Liam eventually finished eating his breakfast but he was still a little reluctant to go to school. He looked at Rina who was looking at him with her hands on her hips and a smile on her face. She knew that she had to give him some words of confidence before he left.

“Don’t worry Liam,” said Rina. “You’re going to do fine, I just know it. Now give me a kiss goodbye.”

“Ok Rina,” replied Liam with a less than confident voice. He leaned down so that he could kiss the tiny woman. He was careful not to knock her over as he did this and she made sure that she appreciated this. He stood back up and began to make his way to the normal size door.

“Bye Rina.”

“Goodbye Liam, have an amazing time.” She smiled and waved at him, she continued to do this until he shut the door. Then she lowered her hand and gave a small sigh, she knew that if she didn’t grow back to at least a reasonable size soon that Liam would be taken from her as she would be unable to care for him. This did worry her as he had been through a lot in such a short amount of time and she didn’t want him to have to find another home. Her thoughts were put on hold when she felt a strange sensation in both her ears. Before she could properly react to it she felt as they suddenly grew. Within a couple of seconds both of them became as large as her head. Carefully she touched them with her hands and she could feel their enormous size in comparison to the rest of her body. “Well this is interesting.”
Attached Images
File Type: png 7.png (268.2 KB, 80 views)
Unread 07-28-2018   #10
a0040pc

After walking for several minutes Liam eventually reached the school that he considered his prison for the next several hours. It was a little bigger than he expected and he couldn’t help but feel a little intimidated by it. The building had a relative black look to it and he could see several students entering the building. There were some who were younger than him and others that were older.

He was a little confused with what he had to do but he thought that it was best that he made his way through the main entrance much like the other students. Before he got very far inside he felt someone tap on his shoulder. When he turned around he expected to see another student but instead he saw a teacher. She looked older than Rina and from the outfit that she was wearing he thought that she was probably a senior teacher. He had no idea what was about to happen but it only added to his nervousness.

“Are you Liam Chessington?” asked the older woman. It took Liam a few moments to respond as he was still nervous. He would have liked his adoptive mother to be there but he understood why she couldn’t.

“Yes,” replied Liam. There was some hesitation in his voice as if he genuinely feared what she was about to say next.

“My name is Mrs Griffin and I’m the headmistress of this school. I’ve already been informed that your guardian could not come today I will show you around and ensure you know the rules.” She began to walk and she gestured to him to follow. He silently did what he was told and went along with her. “At this school we expect maximum effort from our students at all times, laziness will not be tolerated. We also expect all students to pass their classes and finish all of their homework on time.” Her words were just making Liam even more nervous than he was before. “Do you understand what I’m telling you?”

“Y-Yes miss.” His voice was meek and it could barely be heard.

“Good, now your first lesson is English and will be taught by Miss Tanning in Class Four B. She is already awaiting your arrival, if there is anything that you’re unsure of in your lesson speak to her and she will help you. Lunch today is at twelve o’clock until one. There are two fifteen-minute breaks during the day as well.”

There were a lot of other things that Mrs Griffin told Liam and he although he was listening he wasn’t fully taking everything onboard. The main thing he was thinking about was that he felt like he had made a huge mistake coming here. He wanted to get away, either go back to Rina or even leave town again. This was something that he was seriously considering but before he could decide they eventually reached the classroom that he was going to be learning in. Mrs Griffin instructed him to go inside.

When Liam did enter the classroom, he could see several students sitting at their desks. All were the same age as him and wearing the same uniform. They were all staring at him as he walked inside and this didn’t make him feel any better. He did notice the teacher looked to be around the same age as Rina and had a warm smile on her face. This made him feel a little easier.

For the next couple of minutes Liam was introduced to the class who gave an unenthusiastic hello to him before he was told to take a seat at an empty desk. The other students didn’t seem to take notice of him after that and they carried on with the lesson. The subject of this English lesson was based around a children’s book which was known as a classic. They were reading through the book and then would learn more about the chapter that they had read.

Thankfully for Liam they were starting at the beginning so he hadn’t missed anything. Each of the students had a copy of the book and one would begin to read it. The teacher would then tell another student to carry on and it continued on from there. Eventually the reading duties fell onto Liam who hadn’t been paying attention that much. Luck was on his side as he was able to pick out where they had stopped and he continued to read. Not too long after that the reader moved onto someone else and he gave a sigh of relief.

One particular reader that he noticed was a girl who was sitting on the desk right next to his. He thought that she looked pretty with her long brown hair and her voice was pleasant for his ears. There was something off about her that he couldn’t put his finger on straight away but it was definitely something that he had noticed.

The class seemed to fly by for Liam and before he knew it the bell rang to indicate that it was finished. He had been given a timetable for him to know what his next class was and where he needed to go. He watched as many of students get up and leave the classroom in a relatively normal manner. He remained behind for a moment before he too got up and left the classroom for his next class.

After a few hours it was finally time for him to have some lunch. Rina had made sure to give him some money in order to buy himself some food. He walked to the dining area where he saw many students queuing up in order to buy their lunches. He stayed quiet and hadn’t spoken to any of the other students since he had arrived. He just quietly bought his food and sat down at a table that was completely empty.

Liam was more than happy to sit by himself but he noticed someone else sitting down at the table. At first, he thought that it meant that he would have to get up and find another table. But he noticed that the person who had sat down was a girl, not just any girl though. She was the same one that he had noticed in her class. She gave him a pleasant smile and it put him at ease.

“Hi, Liam isn’t it?” asked the Girl.

“Y-Yeah that’s right,” replied Liam. He was a little confused as he didn’t know why she was sitting down with him.

“I thought you were, my name’s Wendy. We’re in the same class.”

“Oh yeah, I thought I recognised you.” He was still a little saddened and she noticed this. This caused her to become concerned.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, I’m just trying to adjust but it’s a little harder than I expected.”

“Oh, that’s too bad.” She stayed quiet for a moment as she seemed to be thinking. “I know, I’ll help you.”

“What?” He was caught by surprise. “You actually want to help me?”

“Of course, I used to be the new girl here myself last year. I know how hard it can be and you look like you could use a friend. So, what do you say? Do you want me to help you?”

Liam stayed quiet, he was still finding it hard to believe and a part of him thought that it was some kind of trick. However, the look on Wendy’s face made him feel like she was being genuine. It was a look that he had seen in Rina and he agreed to let her help him, she seemed to genuinely like this and it did make him feel a little happier.

The pair continued to eat their lunches and when they were finished they both got up to take their trays away. This was when Liam noticed just how tall Wendy was, this caught him by surprise as she was easily as tall if not a little taller than the teachers. She was around five foot eight inches tall which wasn’t overly tall for a woman but since she was the same age as Liam she was very tall. She was taller than all the other girls and the vast majority of the boys as well. For now, he didn’t mention anything about her height but he wasn’t as impressed as he would have been if he hadn’t started living with Rina.

The rest of the day went well for him. Wendy was true to her word as she helped him as much as she could. She had to focus on her own work but she would help out Liam whenever it was possible. This did make things easier for him and he truly appreciated what she was doing for him. He was feeling more at ease in the class and he had a very tall girl to thank, it was nice for him to know that he had made a friend.

Later Liam began to travel back home to Rina. He felt happier than he had before he left but he was still excited to see her again. He was practically running toward the house and through the garden. He opened up the smaller door and quickly made his way inside of the house, he was a little hungry for his dinner. He was looking toward the ground as he expected her to still be tiny.

However, when he did this he saw a small part of her shoe and he was having to look up. There he saw Rina who was gigantic once again, but rather than being her normal fifteen feet instead she was so tall that her head was pushing against the thirty foot and that was even when she was sitting down. She had her knees up close to her chin and there were a few things around her that had been knocked over when she had grown. If she were standing up at her full height she would easily be sixty feet tall if not taller. She turned her head to him and smiled at him despite the uncomfortable position that she was in.

“Hi Liam,” said Rina in a pleasant voice. “How was your first day?”
Attached Images
File Type: png 8.png (413.2 KB, 79 views)
Unread 08-01-2018   #11
a0040pc

Liam continued to look at Rina for several moments in shock. He had expected to see her at a tiny or he hoped her normal size. Now she was gigantic and even though her home was very large her head was still pushing against the ceiling even though she was sitting down. She looked at him with a small smile on her face and she could see that he was in shock. She decided that it was best to act as if nothing out of the ordinary was taking place.

There were a few items of her furniture that had been knocked down when she had grown and she hadn’t been able to properly move in order to pick them back up. She didn’t like her home being messy but at that moment in time there wasn’t much she could do about it. The best thing that could be done was to wait it out until she stabilized.

“R-Rina you’re big again,” said Liam. He wasn’t afraid of her but he remembered when she was so large that she was above the clouds. He was afraid that it might happen again but this time she would be bursting out of her home.

“Oh yeah,” replied Rina. Her voice was still as pleasant as ever, even though she wasn’t comfortable. “But at least I’m not small anymore.”

“How long have you been like this?”

“I grew just after you left.”

“Wait, you’ve been stuck like this for seven hours?” He was amazed to think that the entire time he had been at school she had been stuck like this. “Are you alright?”

“Oh, I’m fine although I’ve been needing to pee for the last half an hour. But that’s not important right now, how was school?”

“I-It was difficult.” He wanted to concentrate on Rina’s gigantism but he knew that she would keep asking until he told her the truth.

“That’s too bad, hopefully you’ll adjust soon enough. I know a first day can be challenging but don’t worry, things will get better. Did you make any friends?” She was moving around a little in order to get herself comfortable.

“Y-Yeah, I did make a friend.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful.” Her smile grew as she was worried that he wouldn’t make any friends. “What’s his name?”

“Her name is Wendy.”

“A girl?” Her smile grew and she couldn’t help but giggle a little. “That’s so sweet, is she a nice girl?”

“Yeah, she’s helping me adjust and with my schoolwork.”

“She sounds like a wonderful girl, maybe you can invite her round for dinner one of the days. I’d love to meet her.” She thought that it might be a little soon for something like that but she just enjoyed the thought of Liam finding a friend. She was worried that by not socialising with children his own age that he might become isolated.

“I-I might do.”

“It would be nice, I can even make…” She suddenly paused as she felt a familiar but odd feeling throughout her body. “You better stand back I’m about to change again.”

“Wait, what?”

Before Liam knew what was happening he saw Rina beginning to shrink. She went down much faster than he expected and within a couple of seconds she stopped. With her head no longer pushing against the ceiling she could finally stand up. She was close to Liam and when she stood to her full height she saw that she was having to look up at him. He was roughly an inch taller than her and she couldn’t help but smile again.

“Hey we’re about the same size now,” said Rina. She grabbed onto his hands and began to dance with him a little. He didn’t know what to do. “We can dance together.” She then felt the sensation run through her body once again. “Or maybe not.” She let go of his hands and took a couple of steps back. She then suddenly began to grow again. Like the previous shrink spurt it was very fast. Within a couple of seconds, she went from being almost as tall as Liam to having her head suddenly strike the ceiling. “Ow!” She couldn’t help but cry out in some pain. She rubbed her head as she bent down a little.

Liam didn’t know what to do. It was like when he watched her uncontrollably grow and shrink before. This time however it seemed to be different, it was on a much smaller scale so he didn’t have to worry about her having a foot that was large enough to create its own lake. He was still worried as a part of her powers did scare him a little.

Before Rina could adjust to her new size she suddenly began to shrink in size. It only took moments for her to shrink to around five and a half feet tall. Liam looked at her and for a moment he thought that she looked like a normal woman that he would see walking down a street. A part of him hoped that she would stay this size so that he didn’t feel so small in this house.

These thoughts were dashed when Rina suddenly began to grow again. She braced herself in case her head struck the ceiling again. Instead she felt her body stop growing and there was still more than enough room between her head and the ceiling above. When she looked at Liam he was smaller than her once again, she judged from her surroundings that she was back to being fifteen feet tall.
Both she and Liam waited just in case she changed size again. However, nothing seemed to be happening and she smiled once again. She looked at her body for a moment before looking at him.

“Looks like my allergy finally made its way out of my system,” said Rina. She didn’t feel like she was going to change size again as long as she didn’t go near any Bell Flowers again.

“Are you sure that you’re back to normal now?” replied Liam who was still a little worried about the situation.

“Hmm, let me check.” She looked at her right hand and then quickly increased its size until it was around three times the size that it should be. She chuckled to herself before shrinking it back down to normal. “Yep they’re back to normal, now you must be hungry after such an eventful day. Why don’t I cook up some dinner?”

“T-That would be nice.”

Liam couldn’t help but feel happier. Rina was back to being her normal self and he had made a friend at school. Despite everything that had happened to him his life was more stable now. He didn’t have to worry about where to sleep or how he was going to eat. Now he had a home, a mother figure and education. He had everything a child of his age needed but he knew how all of it can easily be taken away.
Attached Images
File Type: png 9.png (265.5 KB, 76 views)
Unread 08-04-2018   #12
a0040pc

Another week went by and Liam once again made his way back home after an eventful day at school. He was settled in more than he had been earlier but he was still struggling with a few things. He had made some progress but now he was returning to Rina but he was particularly angry.

Like usual he walked through the normal size door that led into the house. He tried to go to his room without Rina noticing but he saw the towering woman standing there with her arms crossed. He remembered her in the same pose the night that they had first met. However, this time he was expecting it and he could see the annoyed look on her face. He stood there with his hands in his pockets and looked up at her.

“Hi Rina,” said Liam. He was inside the kitchen but he noticed that she hadn’t started making dinner yet.

“Don’t hi Rina me young man,” replied Rina. Her voice had an annoyed tone and it was the first time that he had seen her as anything less than pleasant. “I received a call from your school, they told me that you struck another boy. Is this true and don’t you dare lie to me.”

“It isn’t like that.”

“Did you or did you not strike another boy?” She didn’t seem to be moving from her position at all. Her towering height made her very intimidating, especially to a child like Liam.

“Y-Yes.” He looked down as he knew that he was getting in trouble. He had already gotten in trouble at school and now he was being scolded at home.

“And possessed you to do such a thing? You better have a good explanation for this.”

“Well you see…”

Liam was on the playground and standing next to Wendy. They were talking to each other and had gotten to know one another better. Wendy was a very sweet girl to him and their friendship was beginning to blossom. He had also learned more about her and one thing he had learned about was why she was so tall. Her mother was slightly above average height while her father was a giant of a man. He was so tall that he had to duck in order to get through normal doors, it was likely that she would reach a similar height by the time she had finished growing. She was already a little taller than her mother and was still growing at a quick pace.

The pair had been minding their own business when they saw a couple of boys approaching them. Wendy became worried as she knew who these two boys were, they had caused her some distress. It seemed that today wouldn’t be much different. The taller boy was named Peter and he had messy brown hair and brown eyes. The shorter boy was called Daniel and he was one of the few students who didn’t wear a tie with his uniform.

“What do you guys want?” asked Liam who didn’t fully realise just what he was getting himself into.

“We’d heard that Lanky Wendy had made herself a new friend,” said Peter in a mocking tone. “I didn’t think that was possible but now you’re here.” He and Daniel
began to giggle amongst themselves. “You’re the new kid, aren’t you? I heard you’re here because your folks didn’t want you.”

“That’s not true.” He began to see what was happening here and he could see that Wendy was unlikely to do anything.

“Yeah that’s what I heard,” added Daniel. He could see that Liam was getting angry at them. “Oh that’s right, your mom and dad didn’t want you, that’s why you’re here.”

“Shut up right now!” He was fighting back tears and he clenched his fists. The bullies were pushing his buttons without fully realising.

“If I had a son who looked like you I’d drop him off in a ditch and run as fast as I could.”

This caused both bullies to laugh and Liam’s fists shook in anger. Wendy could see what was about to happen and she covered her mouth in shock as she saw him strike Daniel in the face. The bully staggered back a little but before anything else could happen a teacher quickly moved toward the group. Liam’s punch had been clearly seen and he was taken away by the teacher.

“They said I was ugly and that my mom and dad just left me here,” said Liam as he looked up at Rina. He could see that her annoyed expression had changed a little but she still didn’t look like her cheery self. “I’m sorry for hitting him but I was so angry.”

“I know you were,” replied Rina. She sighed as she took a couple of steps toward him. “Children can be cruel but that still doesn’t excuse what you did. Hitting people never solves anything.” Her tone was quieter than it had been before. “That’s why you’re grounded for a week.”

“A week.” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He felt he was just about what he had done and he was still being punished. “You can’t do that.”

“Can’t I? I’m your legal guardian and that gives me the right to take care of you as I see fit. This includes punishing you when you misbehave.” She couldn’t believe that he was talking back to her like this. “Now go to your room and think about what you did.”

“No!” He could see her becoming angry and although this scared him a little he stood by with what he said.

“What was that Liam?” Her voice was harsher and angrier than it had been before. It was the first time in a long while that she had risen her voice like this.

“I said I’m not going to my room!”

“Forget about being grounded for a week, now you just talked your way into two weeks of being grounded. Now do as I tell you and go to your room, RIGHT NOW!” She pointed toward where his room was located. Rather than seeing him walking away she saw him look up at her with rage in his face.

“You can’t make me! You’re not my mother!” His voice was also loud and angry and there was some shock from Rina. It was enough to keep her quiet for several seconds, she could see the defiance in him but she could also see where his anger was coming from. It wasn’t her that he was angry at or the bullies. They were just the target of his anger, the source was deeper than that.

Rina could see tears beginning to develop in the eyes and she knew what was about to happen. She couldn’t help but feel a great amount of sorrow for the boy that she had just had a shouting match with. She watched as he began to cry his eyes and she slowly bent down to him.

“I miss them so much Rina,” cried Liam through his tears. He thought that she was going to scold him again. Instead he felt her long arms wrap around him as she tried to comfort him as best as she could. She knew better than to lift him up and instead lowered herself to his level so that she could hug him.

“It’s alright Liam,” replied Rina. Her voice was soft and calm again as she knew that he needed her more right now than possibly ever. She knew that punishing him wasn’t the best thing to do at that moment in time. Letting him know that despite his loss that there were still people who cared for him was the most important thing. She was willing to stay with him for as long as he needed her. If that meant comforting him for the rest of the night she was more than willing to do so.
Attached Images
File Type: png 10.png (319.0 KB, 92 views)