free hit counters
Shrink Aerobics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-24-2019   #1
Tiedefender
Process Master

Shrink Aerobics

So this requires some explanation.

For my three day weekend, I decided to watch both "Return of the Living Dead Part 1" and Return of the Living Dead Part 2." In part 2 I had made some edited together screenshots of Marsha Dietlein for my DeviantArt page. I could not resist making a picture and story for her shrinking. AS far as I know only the-minimizer has done shrinking stories with sexy aerobics. This is a rough picture and story. So here it is.

Shrink Aerobics

Marsha had received a new workout video from her brother Kyle. Obviously a joke on his part. With an eye roll she read the title. "Shrink Aerobics." On the back, "Just use once and enjoy the results all week long."

"People always buy into the instant results line. May as well pop it in. I was getting tired of the old workouts."

Marsha changed into her aerobics outfit and went to the living room. With the DVD in she pressed play. And her workout began. Through the whole aerobics routine Marsha felt strange. At the end she shut off the TV and sat on the couch. Then passed out as she heard her name called out.

Marsha had awoken in a new place. But she could recognize the room. It was a room in her dollhouse. Out the window her massive brother was watching her.

"Kyle what is going on?!" In a high pitched voice Marsh cried out in fear and confusion.

"Well Marsha when I got home you were on the couch as I called to you. But you didn't respond. I went to over to check on you and then... you started to dwindle in size right before my eyes. It was slow at first, then it went faster and faster. I thought you would shrink away to nothing.''

"It must have been that new workout video. I felt strange ever since I started it. But how could it actually shrink a person. Kyle you have to help me please."

"Well Marsha you should know you were out for two hours. In that time I found out some information. First, the good news. It is not permanent. Even if you watch the DVD multiple times in a row. It will only last one week. Second is you are still just as durable as you were at full size. Lastly, your close shrank with you."

With a sigh, "At least this isn't going to last. And I don't have to worry about getting hurt. So what is the bad news?"

"For starters you are just over 5 1/2 inches tall."

"What?! You measured me?"

"Yes."

With that Marsha realized he had to carry her to her dollhouse. And her mind started to imagine his hands all over her tiny body. In ways she didn't want to imagine.

"So what else did you do to me when I was unconscious?"

"All I did was carry you in my hand and measured you the best I could. Then I put you in your dollhouse." He stated defensively. He didn't tell her how good she felt with her laying in his hand. With her butt pressing against his hand. Or how sexy her outfit was on her.

"That is a relief."

"There is more," he added.

"Oh great, now what."

"You are also technically considered a doll human. That means anyone who didn't watch you shrink thinks you are just a toy. A really realistic toy."

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Unfortunately Marsha you are all mine now. Until a week from today. I promise to take good care of you. And to keep you safe."

Marsha had turned her back to him. As if to shield herself from the news. She turned back around to the window of the dollhouse when she heard the TV turn on.

"But to do that, Kyle said, I need to make you a little smaller." He was told as long as no one looked at the screen when the video played they would be fine.

Marsha felt that feeling she had the first time. "No please not again!"

After a few minutes the TV was switched off. Marsha didn't pass out this time, to her surprise. She could see herself shrinking. But it was stopping as quickly as it began. That is when her brother put his hand next to the opening on the other side.

"Hop on he said. It will be fine. I just want to see how tall you are now."

Hesitantly she stepped onto his hand. But she had a hard time with the small tremors he had tried to remain motionless. She fell to her hands and knees. Then crawled to his fingers to grip one tightly.

The view of his sister getting on his hand was exciting. He felt a worrying feeling as she fell down. But that faded when he could see she was fine. That view of her rear as she crawled on her hands and knees was nice too. When she was gripping his middle finger he knew they were ready to go. It was a bit distracting that he could feel her breasts in her current position. Kyle was having a hard time not thinking of his tiny sister as just a tiny doll to be played with.

Kyle's hand gently landed on Marsha's dresser. Marsha quickly stepped off on to her dresser. It was only waist high with a now gigantic imposing mirror. As she stood on the cold wood, somehow felt safer in her brothers warm hand. Just then Kyle had moved a ruler next to her.

"Let's get an accurate measurement shall we."

Standing straight next to the ruler, Marsha put her hand on her head. Then marking off on the ruler how tall she is. Reading out loud, "Three and a half inches."

In shock, "Oh my God I'm only three and a half inches tall. No no no, this can't be. What is going to happen to me?" Saying as she curls into a ball. Kyle gently picked his sister up. She started to kneel on his hand. And he rubbed the side of her face with the tip of his index finger.

A week went by with no problems. Marsha had to keep wearing the same outfit and washing it by hand everyday. Then the day came and she began growing. Her aerobics outfit grew with her. Marsha hugging her brother for caring for her and not taking advantage of her. Marsha slightly missing being in Kyle's hand. Feeling that safe close feeling with her brother. Kyle missing having a tiny woman in his hand.

They would find out that everything returned to normal. As if nothing had happened. As far as anyone knew, Marsha was home sick. Afterward Kyle began looking for a woman who wouldn't mind experimenting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Marsha shrink.jpg (1.53 MB, 244 views)