free hit counters
Sarah Brooke Giantess Video - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-14-2017   #1
Conker
King of All the Land

Sarah Brooke Giantess Video

Hello again everybody! Just wanted to post here for anyone who wanted to see that Jordana has released a new giantess clip in her store, starring Sarah Brooke and FX'd and edited by me! Here is the link
The clip is called "The Giantess Experiment"

Here's the description:
Sarah wakes up on the couch completely confused. Her body feels really strange and she is so hungry and doesn't know why. All of a sudden, her LIMBS START TO GROW. Her pants get tight and rise up, and her SHIRT POPS OPEN. She becomes TOO BIG for her house and has to leave before she breaks the roof. Once outside, she starts GROWING AGAIN. This time, she completely grows out of her clothes, and her BRA AND PANTIES POP OFF. Then she GROWS AGAIN... now TALLER THAN HIGH RISE BUILDINGS. As she grows larger she gets HUNGRIER AND HUNGRIER. Her appetite is out fo control. While trying to find something to eat, Sarah STOMPS on all the people below, SMASHING and CRUSHING them with her GIANT FEET. Her POWER turns her on so much that she starts to TOUCH HERSELF too... She is a beast and there is no stopping her.

As the description implies, this clip contains giantess growth, clothes busting, stomping around in a city, explosions, and lots of neat sound effects.
For anyone who chooses to buy the clip, please feel free to let me know how you feel about my effects work, and any possible suggestions you have! Thank you!

Last edited by Conker; 11-14-2017 at 09:11 AM.
Conker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buildings, effects, giantess, growth, sarah brooke