free hit counters
New movie: MOMMYFIED: THE PREGNANCY PLAGUE - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-27-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

New movie: MOMMYFIED: THE PREGNANCY PLAGUE

Hi folks. I'd like to announce my first movie, Mommyfied: The Pregnancy Plague! I've created a TG remake of the French film La Miracle de la Vie. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out and I hope you enjoy it. Here's the description:

One morning in Paris, Louis awakes to learn that during the night there have been big changes. REALLY big changes. Louis has become a pregnant woman, and he soon finds out his girlfriend Lisa, his girlfriend's roommate Maggie and Maggie's boyfriend Eddie are all pregnant too!

Transgender transformation eBook author Mindi Flyth has re-written and re-cut the French film La Miracle de la Vie to create Mommyfied: The Pregnancy Plague, a fun, sexy new sci-fi comedy short film about a mass outbreak of feminization and impregnation. Perhaps you should swallow a birth control pill before you watch... because this film just might make you pregnant!

If you enjoy this film, read more of Mindi Flyth's kinky stories at mindiflyth.blogspot.com.

This film is intended as a work of parody and as such no claim of ownership is made to the original film.

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 08-28-2014 at 04:41 AM. Reason: I had to re-upload the film, so I updated the Youtube URL.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2014   #2
catfish27
Frequent Poster

Re: New movie: MOMMYFIED: THE PREGNANCY PLAGUE

Very nice!
Unread 08-28-2014   #3
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

Re: New movie: MOMMYFIED: THE PREGNANCY PLAGUE

Thank you, Catfish!
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote