free hit counters
Gigantic Beast's Audio Growth Scenes - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 04-11-2015   #1
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Gigantic Beast's Audio Growth Scenes

I've been a long time lurker on this site, finally deciding to share some of my own content, this, I will warn you is all solo or multiple male focused growth, so I know it's not going to be for everyone on this site! You've been warned ahead of time guys, don't click em if you don't like em!

I know there are SOME guys, and girls on here who may enjoy listening, and I've been doing these for the past year now, primarily for the Muscle-Growth forum, and figured if I could give back some content here, I'd feel a little less guilty about all the fantastic stuff I've enjoyed!

These are just a few of my audios, and again heads up as all include Male Muscle Growth, Male Height Growth, Macro Growth, male penis growth and all the sound effects and background audio you'd want to really flesh out the whole scene! These aren't audio stories, where I'm reading what's going on, but rather entire scenes that are acted out in an attempt to really hammer home a realistic growth experience! If these are a big enough hit, I'll share the rest as well!

Growth in a Packed Mall This is the first one I've done, a proof of concept if you will! Filled with all the growth sounds and effects you need! While it is not up to the length and quality of later ones, it'll always have a soft spot in my heart! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)

Growth Formula Mishap The next one, and clearly an evolution of the medium, A bit longer and more higher quality! Contact with growth formula can lead to some rather unexpected results! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)

Growth on a Plane Trying to calm myself down with some anti airsick medication and soon that tiny plane gets even tinier! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth/Growth in confined space)

Clinical Trial Growth Signing up for a clinical trial and soon I'm just growing out of control...what's not to like!? (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)

Serum X101 A presentation for a new serum to try and bring our military up to the cutting edge goes awry...or according to plan, depends on how you look at it! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)
GiganticBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2015   #2
somnium
Fetish Writer

Re: Gigantic Beast's Audio Growth Scenes

These are magnificent! I've never heard audio transformations this detailed or with such energetic performances. It's like I can hear the bodies stretching. Great work!
Unread 04-15-2015   #3
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium View Post
These are magnificent! I've never heard audio transformations this detailed or with such energetic performances. It's like I can hear the bodies stretching. Great work!
Well thank you very much! I definitely tried to make them sound as realistic as possible, it's not just about me saying the lines, the sound effects are super important too, and I try to not be needlessly descriptive, trying to make it sound as real as possible!

Anyway guys here's the next few, I'm glad you're all enjoying them! Lemme know what you think!

Growing on the Highway No matter how good a cake labelled "Eat Me" looks, don't trust it! Especially if you have to drive a LONG way home! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Height Growth/Penis Growth)

The Beast Epidemic After giving hypnotic suggestions in my growth audios to try and make the audio more engaging I end up accidentally triggering millions of guys, resulting in a world FILLED with hulking growing monstrosities and I'm their next target! (Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)
Unread 04-20-2015   #4
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Thanks again folks, feedback's been great! Enjoy this one, these get pretty long haha but I like to think I put enough effort and interaction in them to really make it work!

The Growth Drive Trying to crowd source a new system to moderate and manipulate muscle and body size is a good idea, so long as you can control the viewers...if it were to go viral with tends of millions watching and making you grow...good luck trying to control it! (Very descriptive Growth/Muscle Growth/Penis Growth/Height Growth)
Unread 04-20-2015   #5
somnium
Fetish Writer

These are all great. I especially like the Growth Drive recording because of the greater attention to detail in the growth process. The acting is still head and shoulders above anything else I've heard, and I wonder where you can go from here. I like this male expansion and I want to know if you plan to involve more than one character, if you can do female muscle growth, or if you plan to try other types of expansion.
Unread 04-20-2015   #6
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Thanks! Honestly! My next one that I'm waiting to share on here has multiple characters growing, voiced by different guys too, which is awesome AND i'm working on a Male/Female growth audio as well to be done in the next few weeks provided we can find the time to record all the dialogue (she's in the UK I'm in Canada, it's hard for schedules to line up haha)
Unread 04-23-2015   #7
somnium
Fetish Writer

I'm so glad to hear that you're working on a female expansion scene. There's a big community of female muscle growth fans and I feel that they'd be ecstatic to know that someone is making an audio transformation of one. I don't think that even exists yet!

Knowing that another scene is on the way is most exciting. I'll keep watching for it.

Out of curiosity, how long does it take you to make a scene? I'm interested in your creative process; I've never had the chance to talk to an audio growth artist before.
Unread 04-23-2015   #8
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Wow audio growth artist? haha you're making my already big ego swell up that much BIGGER haha and it depends really, I usually take about a month to finish one audio. Sometimes more, depends on how busy I am!

The scripting is more of a skeleton that a rigid word for word script, I like it to feel as real as possible, and think I'm a pretty good actor when it comes down to it! That said, as I'm sure you noticed, the scripts themselves are always hard to get just right, as I want to have maximum descriptive qualities in it, but have it still SOUND real and organic! Like with my growing girl one I'm working on, you want to hear how big her tits are getting, how much TALLER she's growing but no one is going to list off verbatim all the things that are happening to them you know? SO you need to figure out the way of getting that in there as best you can!
Unread 04-23-2015   #9
somnium
Fetish Writer

I think I understand. When a scene is all audio with no images you have to be descriptive, talking in a way the most people don't talk. It's like in a radio play when someone says, "Look! It's a flying saucer with green lights." "Oh no! Something's coming out of the hatch. It looks like a man but...it's skin! It's green like a pear!" You're trying to find a balance between description and natural-sounding speech.

Also, of course you're an artist. You know that in a female growth scene the audience wants... needs to know how big her tits are growing. If that's not art I don't know what is!
Unread 04-23-2015   #10
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium View Post
I'm so glad to hear that you're working on a female expansion scene. There's a big community of female muscle growth fans and I feel that they'd be ecstatic to know that someone is making an audio transformation of one. I don't think that even exists yet!
Yes it does.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2015   #11
GiganticBeast
Lurker

Hey Comicbookbabe, fantastic to see you on here! A big fan of your work, I think Somnium might have meant male/female collab growth scene which isn't something you see too often.

BUT I will totally use this space to tell anyone who might have missed it somehow, if you are looking for something like I'm doing but without the male content, just lovely ladies getting large, DEFINITELY give Comicbookbabe a listen!

And CBB if you are ever up for a collab, and like my style I'd be thrilled to work on something with you!
Unread 04-23-2015   #12
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Your style is very unique, and if I thought there was a market for it, I would tell you your crazy for not selling your audios considering how well done they are, but I just don't see people willing to pay to hear about a guy growing all alone. Not that I can't imagine it, I just haven't come across it.

As far as a collab, if I ever get any interest in having a guy grow with me in my MP3's I'll let you know, but as it stands right now, most of my customers like to be thought of as the tiny guy witnessing a growing goddess before them.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote