free hit counters
Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-20-2017   #1
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two

Sorry I didn't finish this, but I ran out of time. I will share now, as sharing is caring.

Quickie fanatasy 2. Kinda stupid set up. Badly written, but it's just a quick thing.

One up-manship, one down-manship?

Challenged to sleep over at the old abandoned Dooley place by my bitchy Ex., we started exploring the creaky old inventor's mansion. The prize if we survived was the return of my Vampire Book collection, and her last contribution to the rent. My new bestie, with privileges, Vicky said she loved haunted houses and came with. But the odd thing is several people have been reported missing after going in the house and have yet to be found, including Dooley himself. But she just laughed at my fears.

It was then that I walked into a metal wall. Then all was black.

"Oh, my head hurts," I said, as I groggily rubbed my temples. "why does my voice sound so strange? And where are my clothes?"

"You - you shrank," came a booming voice. It was Vicky. She stood over me, mouth and eyes wide open.

"No way!" I squeaked. "How could I -" But then I looked up up up and saw Vicky as a giant 60 foot building towering over me. "Oh Gawd!"

"Sherry, you look so cute," she smiled.

I looked around and realized the tarp around me was my burgundy blouse and my empty bra and panties. "Oh my gawd.

I'm so tiny! How - how could this happen? How can I survive?" I felt like cying but I was also - a little - well, turned on somehow.

"And your voice is sooooo cute too," she grinned. She squatted down and petted me with two fingers. "You must be about ten inches tall. I think smaller than my old Barbies."

Trembling from fear, confusion, and maybe a little arousal, I just looked up at my seemingly giantess friend. I found myself squeezing my legs together and biting my lip. I didn't know what to do. I think I felt a little
wetness drip down my thigh.

But then this huge mechanical - maid-like device suddenly swung around appeared behind Vicky and raised some kind of vacuum nozzle-like appendage.

"Must shrink," it said in a slightly comical mechanical voice. But what happened wasn't funny. Well not to Vicky.

A gust of powder or dust surrounded Vicky and she started to collapse into her red shirt and blue jeans.

She screamed as her voice got higher and higher and she got smaller and smaller.

Soon I was looking down at Vicky and smiling. "Ha! I think you're the cute one now! You're about 6 inches tall. I guess."

Vicky blinked and looked up to me. "Shit! I think we need to get out of her and get help!"

"And get away from the shrinko maid!" I agreed. "But, if you were a little smaller, you could hide in my cleavage." I laughed.

((mmmmmmmm))

Vicky paused, blushing, but then we started to scramble out of her clothes. Both naked she paused when she caught up to me. I turned and leaned down to give her a little kiss on the forehead. She blushed again.

But the the huge monster bellowed again, "Must shrink!"

I started running, expecting Vicky to stay by my side, but she didn't.

The edge of cloud had gotten her.

"MMM," she moaned. "It feels tingly."

She eased down another inch as her right hand slid down between her legs. I noticed her relatively large nipples were aroused too, erect and crinkled.

"MMmmmmmm! Damn, Vicky. You're getting kewter and kewter. And hotter and hotter. But we need to escape before we disappear."

"I want to get smaller!"

"Wha?"

She turned and found some of the shrinking dust and began to roll around it it."

I just stared and found myself with my own hand sliding between my legs, and my other pinching my right nipple.

She dwindled down to two inches before she crawled on all fours toward me, swinging her lovely little rear on the way.

I moaned excitedly, and bit my lip again.

Coming to my senses, I said "Oh come on little pet. this is exciting but we need to get away before we're smaller than that dust""

Vicky, squeeked a disappointed squeak, as I pulled to her feet, and started to drag her away. Then she jumped up into my arms! "Hi baby, " she said, as she pressed herself up against my chest, what must've seemed like giant orbs to her. And she looked up to my face!

I started to stagger away, horny as anything, but not wanting to disappear.

mmmMmmmmm

More tomorrow.

Last edited by OhZone; 11-22-2017 at 05:41 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2017   #2
SDK
Frequent Poster

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One

Loving these little fantasy stories
SDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #3
y2jsmiley
Leecher

Would you ever consider doing one of these with a slow shrink into hosiery?
y2jsmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #4
Vicky Mouse
Submissive lil thing.

This is a true story.
Vicky Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #5
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

Very nice Story. I like the shrink bot and expressions in it. IT is really teasing. Can hardly wait how much smaller you and vicky get.
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #6
sally g

God, those shrink maids are just a worst nightmare.

Just as well they're brain dead and don't have hormones, or we'd be in even bigger trouble!

Lovin' your imagination at work.
Unread 11-21-2017   #7
mtshrink
ham sandwich

All I can picture is Rossie from the jetsons cute story.

Wanna RP? Shot me a PM
mtshrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #8
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDK View Post
Loving these little fantasy stories
Oh, thank you! Me too! ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jsmiley View Post
Would you ever consider doing one of these with a slow shrink into hosiery?
That's a great idea! mmm sounds like it could be hott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky Mouse View Post
This is a true story.
Yes, it is! Remember when it happened? Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrunkensandra25 View Post
Very nice Story. I like the shrink bot and expressions in it. IT is really teasing. Can hardly wait how much smaller you and vicky get.

Yay! Nina! xxxxxxxx

Yes, looks like we're gonna get pretty tiny. mm hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
God, those shrink maids are just a worst nightmare.

Just as well they're brain dead and don't have hormones, or we'd be in even bigger trouble!

Lovin' your imagination at work.
THanks! Mmm hmmm. Yeah. They're just simple bots right now. Could be worse! ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtshrink View Post
All I can picture is Rossie from the jetsons cute story.

Ha! Exactly me too!

Oh-k. Part two. I ran out of time. So there will have to be a part three!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A slight breeze of powder wafted onto Vicky's hair and she collapsed down to an inch.

"OHMY! How did-? Well, what a cute little thing, you are!" I mused, as I darted under the couch, Vicky still in my arms and in my cleavage. Vicky yelped, and turned her head, as my ten inch tall voice was actually too loud for her. "I may have to let you ride somewhere else, tiny" I whispered.

Vicky gulped, "Wh-what do you mean, Sherry?"

Grinning down at the little mouse to a mouse, I whispered, "heeeee what do you think I mean, kewtie?"

Vicky blushed again, looking way up at me, "Um... I don't know, but I hope you'll be careful with me"

I brought her to my lips and kissed her gently. "Of course, you little thing."

Somehow, Vicky dwindled further to about 1/2 - then 1/4 inch. She squeaked, her eyes wide, as she looks at what seems like a huge giantess. Just then, I pop Vicky into my mouth, and roll her around on my tongue.

Vicky screamed in a tiny muffled voice, "Hey!! No!! Let me out!" After some squirming on my tongue, I open wide and extend my tongue and let her roll out to my hand, soaking wet.

"So, don't you like baths, my little thing?"

She shook her head vigorously. "Not like that!"

"Oh, my little one. I can think of a better bath - and it's good and wet for some reason.

Vickey blushed and squeaked nervously, "Oh?"

I grinned an evil grin, down at the tiny woman, as Vicks yelped and tried to run away but only reached the edge of my hand, as I blocked her with my other hand. She yelped again, as she fell on her little naked butt.

I began to lower her down past my chest, past my belly button and lower. I bit my lip, as I mused, "should I or should I not?"

Vicky squeaks, looking up at her giant mistress, "Please!! Don't!!"

"Awwwwww" Then I smiled again, and nodded yes. "Yes, I think so," as Vickey quivered in my hand.

"Please, Sherry! Don't do it."

I smiled again, and nodded yes. "Any other opinions?" I asked no one, as I looked around.

I sat down and press her to my folds. Vicky, squeeked, "Nooooo!" and twisted her body. "Mmmmmm keep wriggling! Oh GAWD!" Vicky just mumbled "No! No! No!" as best she could. Let me go!

Suddlenly a rumble of machinery behind me and a blaring of that too familiar booming mechanical voice, "Must Shrink!" I guess I wasn't far enough under the couch, as I felt a tingly warm breeze, and suddenly Vicky started growing, growing fast. But she wasn't growing. I looked around saw most of me, well the back of me, was covered in white and it was absorbing into my skin. I shrank in proportion, as Vicky seemed to grow larger and larger. One quarter my size. Half my size. I was looking straight into her eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " I screamed as my voice got higher and higher pitched. I saw Vicky's navel climb over my head, then her shaved pussy, then her knees. I was absolutely tiny. I gulped, as I looked around. The underside of the couch looked like distant vaulted ceilings of a gothic cathedral. No, higher than that. Almost like the sky! And Vicky was a giantess, at 1/4 inch tall. Luckily we heard the Robot shrinking maid rumble off to other parts of the house.

"OHHH GAWWWD. How small am I?"

"So, Sherry," Vicky smiled. "Whattaya say? Wanna have some fun? I try to back away slowly, thinking I could hide behind a shrubbery I saw. But then I gulped as I realized it was a small "dust bunny" Suddenly a hand reached down and scooped me up, the doll to a mini mouse. " Aw cmon... what kind of toy are you?"

((MMMMMMMMMMMMM! Damn!))

Wriggling in her hand I squeek a tiny," I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"

"What's that?" I can barely hear you, she replied as she picked me up with two fingers and brought me to her face. Trying to hold on, I kick my feet in the air. "HELP! Yikes! Oh gawd - don't drop me!" Vicky grinned, lowering me closer to her other hand below me. Suddenly scared and feeling modest, I covered my breasts with my left arm and my womanhood with my right.

Vicky smiles again looking down at the tiny naked doll girl "My oh my, what a nice little body you've got. Have I ever told you I'm kinda jealous."

"Mmmmmmmmm thanks."

Vicky licks her lips, "Yeah, you look absolutely.... delicious..."

"Ohhhh noooooo!"

"Oh don't worry... even at your size you're a bit too big to get in my mouth!

Trembling, biting my lip, both nervously and excitedly, I squeak, Oh, thank God!"

"Yeah too bad, huh? If only there was a way to make you even smaaaaaaallllerrr""

"Oh fuck!" I say to myself, as Vicky looks off into the distance at a patch of white.

((OHHH GAWD! Sorry! Yes, there will have to be at least one more part. Damn!))

Last edited by OhZone; 11-21-2017 at 08:42 PM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017   #9
Anotherfetishguy
أنا رجل مضحك

No process Pope Francis/10
Unread 11-21-2017   #10
OhZone
OhYeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherfetishguy View Post
No process Pope Francis/10
Maybe you should read the second part I just posted. :P
Unread 11-22-2017   #11
Vicky Mouse
Submissive lil thing.

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two

How come you used my name but changed yours? Is it to protect the GUILTY?
Vicky Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2017   #12
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Quickie Fantasy Number Two - Part One and Two

Yes. Guilty as charged. Ha

And you know I hate my first name and my middle name is too easy to find.