free hit counters
Doll transformation - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-12-2008   #25
Shadow00000
Process Master

Re: Doll transformation

I am checking Nuiguru Mix:

Quote:
Kouta's school-year is off to a great start; this year he and lovely Ayano are in the same class--and they're sitting next to each other! Here's the problem: whenever Kouta get's excited he passes out--and wakes up in a stuffed toy. (No, he's not cos-play--he is the stuffed toy.) It's never the same toy and it always seems to have some sexy girl hugging it close. Then his childhood friend Ako gets involved and Kouta begins to realize Ako is not a child anymore...
It's unlikely to feature female process, the series goes around Chapter 20+, but only the first seven chapters were scanlated. I'll report later if there is anything else.

Last edited by Shadow00000; 06-12-2008 at 05:58 PM.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2008   #26
TB Tabby
Process Disciple

Is there anything with girls getting turned into dolls, but still being able to move? That one episode of Sabrina is all I can think of.
Unread 06-13-2008   #27
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Sutibaru, that deviant`s doll TF`s are a combination of TG, doll TF and a complete appearance transformation.
They dont look like their originals at all. Its just wrong. just look at the youtube links I posted in my first post on this thread.

Shadow, I`ll download the first 7 chapters of Nuiguru Mix and check it out. Your resources never run out, You`re the best.

TB tabby, That sabrina episode really didnt look like doll TF just SW with a change of clothes.

But if you look at the ranma 1/2 videos I posted in my first post on this thread you`ll have your moving doll.
chachazero90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008   #28
Dontino
Bored of being an asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachazero90 View Post
Sutibaru, that deviant`s doll TF`s are a combination of TG, doll TF and a complete appearance transformation.
They dont look like their originals at all. Its just wrong. just look at the youtube links I posted in my first post on this thread.
For someone that posts on a forum that incorporates 6 types of fetishes and complains about not getting any activity in your thread, you're quite fussy.
Dontino is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008   #29
chachazero90
Process Disciple

That was before Sutibaru and others started posting here.
Now its fun to talk here.

Shadow, I read the first few chapters. The manga is really fun, Especially how every chapter has him in a different doll with a different girl. Each chapter is like picking a name out of a hat.

Last edited by chachazero90; 06-13-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Unread 06-13-2008   #30
artificer-urza
Process Fan

So why is a doll that is "the same size as the original" wrong? I've seen many life size and larger than life-size dolls.
artificer-urza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2008   #31
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Because a small doll promotes the emotion of vulnerability.

A perfect example of this is "Hando herudo" manga from the SW section. The SW`d girl is always in a position where she realizes that she cannot resist the normal strength of her sister because her body has shrunk to the point where her body cannot fight back.

Doll TF where TF has the doll small creates a similar feeling. The girl cannot resist because she cant move and she feels(and is) small at the same time. This increases the cuteness to epic proportions.

That is the doll TF I had in mind when I started this thread and is my personal taste.

Artificer-urza. I`ll admit that I was extremely rude and selfish, so I apologize. This thread says doll TF. so all sizes of doll TF are allowed.

There is a horror film called Wishmaster where a genie grants a woman`s wish to be beautiful by turning her into one of those statues you see outside clothes stores. Thats the only LIFE size doll TF I know of.
Unread 06-13-2008   #32
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
There is a horror film called Wishmaster where a genie grants a woman`s wish to be beautiful by turning her into one of those statues you see outside clothes stores. Thats the only LIFE size doll TF I know of.
I do not think a mannequin counts as a doll TF. It is more of a statue TF. Japan makes a bit of live sized dolls of characters like Chobits and all (never seen any TFs of those). They are life sized and dolls at the same time. We will not get into things like love dolls. Even though some people like those TFs.
Unread 06-13-2008   #33
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Chobits look human, they have have wires in their antennae ears. plus they were never human in the first place so that doesnt count as Doll TF either.

The last few episodes of digimon adventure(season 1) turns the characters into key-chain dolls by throwing a white blanket over them.
Unread 06-13-2008   #34
Sutibaru
---

Quote:
Chobits look human, they have have wires in their antennae ears. plus they were never human in the first place so that doesnt count as Doll TF either.
You completely ignored the point. I am not talking about chobits, I was talking about dolls of chobits.
Unread 06-13-2008   #35
chachazero90
Process Disciple

Oh!!! you mean like Sumomo and that other one. I guess they count then
Unread 06-13-2008   #36
Shadow00000
Process Master

[Yoshihiro Kuroiwa(黒岩よしひろ)] Kishin Douji Zenki (鬼神童子ZENKI) - Vol.07 [1995-06-07]

http://rapidshare.com/files/12222802...6-07_.zip.html [Vol.07 / Gaiden only]

Chapter's Title: Gaiden - Byouijuugari (びょういじゅうがり)

No doubt why this is the only volume with scans, clearly classifies as SW. The manga had a reprint back in 2005, this is from the 1995 book hence the source it's not it's best shape.

EDIT:

The series has scans from the Chinese localization, the source quality is good (white), but the resolution and the compression lossed too much quality in comparison (last pic), furthermore it's using a random filename generator, I have it on low priority.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_161.jpg (198.1 KB, 586 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_162.jpg (203.7 KB, 545 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_163.jpg (199.7 KB, 555 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_164.jpg (224.3 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_165.jpg (202.8 KB, 667 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_166.jpg (188.8 KB, 672 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_168.jpg (199.7 KB, 573 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_171.jpg (197.0 KB, 615 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_172.jpg (194.7 KB, 603 views)
File Type: jpg ZENKI_07_190.jpg (197.4 KB, 640 views)
File Type: jpg 0204023535_17249.jpg (174.3 KB, 762 views)

Last edited by Shadow00000; 06-13-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Shadow00000 is offline   Reply With Quote