free hit counters
Redux: Papillion - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-30-2014   #1
Alchemical Night
Watcher

Lightbulb Redux: Papillion

Hi there,

As it's been a while since I have approached such a position, I will have to explain a little before proceeding .

As some members of the forums may recall, I penned a series of works predicated upon TG transformations resulting in the likeness of certain pop culture figures; these mostly deriving from anime subculture (ie. Kanu Unchou, Orihime Inoue, Aqua (Kingdom Hearts) etc). This was titled the Code series, with each story named after a certain precious stone.

This series was penned between 2007 and 2010, after which my focus moved elsewhere though I have not forgotten the concept, or the potential it has. After some thought, I would like to present what will be the first story of a new series; principally dealing with reimaging and new conceptions of characters and scenarios, with a broader base and different themes.

In this, we have the "Redux" series and its first story in two parts, "Papillion".

In this first story of Redux, we have one Peter Morgan dealing with an untimely bureaucratic schism at a New York hospital; a client in therapy, Elizabeth Braddock, seeming to have more to her than meets the eye...

Part one can be found here http://sta.sh/0avcxiukmdx .

Thanks again,

Alchemical Night.

Last edited by Alchemical Night; 08-30-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Alchemical Night is offline   Reply With Quote