free hit counters
McFreelyDude's Click Toys - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2015   #1
mcfreelydude
Artist

McFreelyDude's Click Toys

Hey! Long time no see! I've been busy with a rather long and fruitless job hunt, I'm still working on commission work but it's hard to concentrate with looming bills, so I decided that I'm also going to put out these clickable doodads every once in a while to sell on the side. Here's a screenshot from my very first one: Punk Girl Halloween. In it you have three cursed candies you can feed her to turn her into different things. I started work on it Oct. 9th and barely finished it last night! I wanted to release it on Halloween but the final day of Dia de los Muertos is pretty goddamn cool too :B

You can get it here! ----> www.e-junkie.com/302671

Any suggestions and advice would help me a lot! I tested the hell out of it so there shouldn't be any bugs. I made it with game making software because I'd also like to sell it for the Mac OS systems, the Mac version will be out soon.

I have some pics up on Hentai Foundry I've been meaning to post on this forum, I've just been way to distracted for the longest while :P I'll try to get them up when I can.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2015-11-02 10.06.01.png (1.19 MB, 338 views)
mcfreelydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2015   #2
Captainjane
Process Fan

Re: McFreelyDude's Click Toys

Good to see your still alive and kicking, was worried the gremlins ate you. Nice little doodad you've made.
Captainjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2015   #3
mcfreelydude
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainjane View Post
Good to see your still alive and kicking, was worried the gremlins ate you. Nice little doodad you've made.
Thanks! It'll take more than bastard gremlins to stop me. I really want to use this thread for suggestions too, so if you have any ideas for something you wanna see let me know!
Unread 11-04-2015   #4
Linear
Loading, please wait...

Always enjoyed looking at your works, they had a unique sense of freshness to them. Good to see you haven't been abducted by Donald Trump.

I think many of us would be interested in throwing money at you in one way or another, do you think you'd be doing commissions sometime?
Linear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2015   #5
mcfreelydude
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linear View Post
Always enjoyed looking at your works, they had a unique sense of freshness to them. Good to see you haven't been abducted by Donald Trump.

I think many of us would be interested in throwing money at you in one way or another, do you think you'd be doing commissions sometime?
Haha, he tried but I sent that bastard packing.

I'm pretty backed up on my commission work :B. I have one I stared a year ago and when I got back to it I was disappointed in the quality, I thought to myself "Yeesh, I can do way better this." and I'm basically starting it over from page 1 :P

I'll let you know when I'm available again. I love getting requests from this forum.
Unread 11-05-2015   #6
Captainjane
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcfreelydude View Post
Thanks! It'll take more than bastard gremlins to stop me. I really want to use this thread for suggestions too, so if you have any ideas for something you wanna see let me know!
Well if your still interested I'd love to get that commission from you still.
Captainjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2015   #7
mcfreelydude
Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainjane View Post
Well if your still interested I'd love to get that commission from you still.
If you don't mind a long completion time you can send me a PM. I kinda want to wait till I'm done with this specific commission I'm working before accepting more requests. It involves this character named Phantom Lady, she where's this really bizarre head wear and it's kinda of a pill to draw :B.

Also, my e-junkie has been selling pretty well, if any one on this site has purchased it I'd love to hear some feed back and also what you'd like see in the future.