free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 4 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-25-2007   #37
transformative
skrew ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooh View Post
The irony of it all is that you have been discussing your point of views, yet i have yet to see any bimbo tfs or Mind alteration and/or control.
Dont get me wrong, i like them both :].
yeah where's the pics
transformative is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2007   #38
TrumanGrace
Process Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooh View Post
The irony of it all is that you have been discussing your point of views, yet i have yet to see any bimbo tfs or Mind alteration and/or control.
Dont get me wrong, i like them both :].
Because he was asking about the point of views, not requesting pics :P
TrumanGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2007   #39
likezomgwtf
Leecher

i think bimbo tf pictures are too hard to find besides 3rd-art

or maybe im just terrible at finding them
likezomgwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2007   #40
crazycowproductions

example with my cowgirl circe academy pictures. Ms. Jersey and The student Holstein.

Humans changed into cow people after the bovinian ship crashed. Not all transformations where nice. In Holstein's case, she got a bit of a mental buffer along with her increased dairy production.

Mental alterations can generally add to many types of character creation, now some can write or draw them out poorly taking away from a character, but personally I enjoy transformations of all kinds, bimbo included.

Granted, While I'm not turned on by many transformations I do get a great deal of enjoyment from the humor most transformations bring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cowgirls.jpg (102.2 KB, 2427 views)
File Type: jpg CCP.jpg (91.2 KB, 2451 views)
Unread 10-27-2007   #41
Azeroth
One of the old guy?

mmmm so i can finaly shair this link on this site ? http://imageevent.com/pythogars2/vid...pftesu2.lion_s
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007   #42
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

I'm actually rather fond of bimbo transformations myself too I'll admit.

Although it is certainly not what I ACTUALLY want in a relationship (I like women who are intellectually similar to me, if not even a bit smarter), the idea is sort of attractive to me. But I'm also obsessed with ANY sort of physical TF having some (if not a great degree) of mental aspects. I almost need them to make transformation and process appealing to me (though not BE I admit).

Anyway, love me, hate me, flame me, I don't really care. I think we are all here because of fetish deviation, and an interest in bimbo TFs doesn't actually mean you WANT women to become bimbos. I love horse transformations and I would wish that on someone who didn't want it, not even someone who I really disliked.

I'd definitely one-night-stand a TFed bimbo. It is one of my favorite RP scenarios to do online. That means you can AIM me about it if you want. Anyway, I wanted to contribute something besides my opinion to this (since this wasn't even brought up for "opinions" originally).

There a number of yahoo groups that focus on this sort of stuff with captioned photos. I wanted to find something with or that implied previous or to come process in it too, though with photo captions that was harder. This seems to be one of the better ones so I'm going to post it.

If your offended by all this, don't click it, it's not a hard decision. It's why I go to body expansion subforum and look for the (reasonable) the weight gain but not the pregnancy, inflation, or super-weight gain stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Magic Dress 1.jpg (46.2 KB, 2918 views)
File Type: jpg Magic Dress 2.jpg (50.2 KB, 2475 views)
File Type: jpg Magic Dress 3.jpg (49.3 KB, 2492 views)
File Type: jpg Magic Dress 4.jpg (60.9 KB, 2761 views)
DrMoreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007   #43
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristensen81 View Post
I'm actually rather fond of bimbo transformations myself too I'll admit.

Although it is certainly not what I ACTUALLY want in a relationship (I like women who are intellectually similar to me, if not even a bit smarter), the idea is sort of attractive to me. But I'm also obsessed with ANY sort of physical TF having some (if not a great degree) of mental aspects. I almost need them to make transformation and process appealing to me (though not BE I admit).

Anyway, love me, hate me, flame me, I don't really care. I think we are all here because of fetish deviation, and an interest in bimbo TFs doesn't actually mean you WANT women to become bimbos. I love horse transformations and I would wish that on someone who didn't want it, not even someone who I really disliked.

I'd definitely one-night-stand a TFed bimbo. It is one of my favorite RP scenarios to do online. That means you can AIM me about it if you want. Anyway, I wanted to contribute something besides my opinion to this (since this wasn't even brought up for "opinions" originally).

There a number of yahoo groups that focus on this sort of stuff with captioned photos. I wanted to find something with or that implied previous or to come process in it too, though with photo captions that was harder. This seems to be one of the better ones so I'm going to post it.

If your offended by all this, don't click it, it's not a hard decision. It's why I go to body expansion subforum and look for the (reasonable) the weight gain but not the pregnancy, inflation, or super-weight gain stuff.
That is very well done caption on Bimbo Tranformation. I love Bimbo Tranformation. They Kinda funny and just some thing out of the blue at times.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007   #44
Miracle overloading
criminally insane

not bad.
Captions are better than just stories.
Unread 11-02-2007   #45
mook
Process Fan

I love a bit o bimbo TF. Especially if it involves clothes as well as body and mind... YUM!
mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2007   #46
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Eh, a comic I like, though not quite as bimboish... is fun.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wish Drug.JPG (53.6 KB, 3644 views)
Unread 11-02-2007   #47
DrMoreau
Process Disciple

Ahhh yes, this is the other one I was looking for, Breast Expansion + Bimbo TF. Good amount of Process.

I've spent hours going through these sites for you guys now lol (I know big sacrifice). But most of the captions don't actually have any sort of physical change. Asian bimbo woot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bliss.jpg (491.8 KB, 3353 views)

Last edited by DrMoreau; 11-02-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Unread 11-02-2007   #48
shadow

Woah, it even dyed the hair purple...

That is one kick-ass shot.