free hit counters
A comic idea I had that doesn't really fit anywhere else - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-25-2007   #1
opailopai
BOOBXBOOB XIII

A comic idea I had that doesn't really fit anywhere else

I suppose it's kind of TF or TG , I'll let you guys decide, I personally think it fits here more.

My comic idea is Chin Dangah, a parody on giant robot animes, I've actuallly had the idea for awhile where only the name was something of a joke. Chin is like japanese slang for pee pee if you say it chin chin so it's kind of like calling a giant robot Dick Man or something.

Anyway, recently I finally decided this comic idea would work much better has a parody if it were also something of an ero comic. So far what I had in mind is that where in a normal robot or sentai show the final super mech would summon a weapon and with 1 fell swoop would destroy the enemy- Chin Dangah would instead have all the male pilots plug their dicks into the mech and the mech would get a huge erection which would shoot a beam at the evil giant alien beastie turning it into some fascimile of a hot girl and then the robot would proceed to go hard, upon orgasm the enemy beastie would dissapear/die. The idea would kind of wear thin quickly so it'd likely be more of a one shot 20 page comic but I wanted input from the folks at the process so any suggestions are welcome.
opailopai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2007   #2
No-Man
Process Disciple

I like the idea of the beastie becoming friendly rather than getting destroyed. Maybe it just gets reduced to human size and is rendered harmless, but still sexy. I also see some humor possibilities, playing up the robot aspect of penis bot. Vibrator jokes and so forth.

Definitely, lots of fourth-wall-breaking action would be funny. Parody and self deprecating, self referential humor would be good too. Funny, but make the hot girl monster REALLY hot so the sexiness isn't compromised because of the silliness.

That's my take on it. Hope it helped.