free hit counters
Polyphylon Girls (Complete) - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-19-2014   #13
Mandrake
Process Fan

Re: Polyphylon Girls (Complete)

Chapter 15 - Insurrection

“Christy wake up!” Niesa shouted slapping her friend's face as Tamara tried to tear the packaging off of her.

“What? Where am I?” Christy asked groggily as she looked around the basement confused. She was still wearing her bar maid's outfit, black pantyhose and wooden clogs, and as soon as she felt Tamara tickle her legs through the sheer hosiery as the twist ties unbound her from the cardboard packaging the memories of her imprisonment came flooding back to her. “Tehehhhee, stop that tickles … I feel so weak … The evil bitch drugged me with something ...”

“I know,” Niesa said, “but you have to fight it, we need your help to free the rest of them.

“I can barely move ...” Christy said sighing as her body began to stiffen again.

“Tickling seemed to work,” Tamara said as she slipped off Christy's clog and began tickling her toes through her thin stockings. Christy sat up in an instant.

“Stop! Okay, I'll get up, just give me back my shoe!”

“Okay,” Tamara said putting the clog back on, “but if you stiffen up again I'm taking your shoes off and tickling you again.”

“No fair,” Christy said trying to stand on wobbly legs, “... taking advantage of a helpless … woah ...” Niesa watched her friend 's feeble attempts to walk with concern. “How are we going to escape this mansion if all of them are drugged like this? We'll never make it.”

“I guess we'll just have to tickle them out of here,” Tamara said as she tickled the back of Christy's knee before she stiffened and fell over again. Christy literally jumped out of her clogs and would have fallen flat on her face had it not been for Penelope who caught her in the nick of time.

“It'd be easier to just leave them in their packages and try to carry them out,” Niesa said as she watched Lucy and Faye tear open more packages as the rest of the shrunken party assisted by waking them up and detaching them from the cardboard, “do you have any ideas on how we should do this Penelope?”

“Jasmine may know a way to counteract the effect of the drug,” Penelope answered as she helped Christy back into her shoes, “have you heard from her yet?”

“No,” Niesa sighed, “I'll try again though. Dr. Cole! Jasmine! Come in! We need your help!” The girls waited a moment but there was no response. “Do you think something happened to her?”

Penelope had no answer, “It's too late to change plans now,” was all she said with a hint of doom in her voice, “come on Christy, you have to help us or we're all screwed.”

Niesa looked at the seemingly endless shelves of packages in despair, “this is going to take forever,” she sighed.

“Niesa?! Niesa is that you?!” a familiar voice shouted from below.

“Beth!?” Niesa responded excitedly as she looked down at the source. Beth was standing below the shelf looking up at her friend with a huge smile on her face. Niesa jumped off the table and gave her old friend a big hug, “Oh my god it is you! How did you get here?! Were you captured as well?”

“No, actually, I came to rescue you! But it looks like you're the one doing the rescuing.”

“Rescue me? How in the world did you get in here? Well, we need all the help we can get. See all these 'dolls'? Well they're real girls that the 'doll collector' captured and drugged. We're trying to rescue them. You wouldn't happen to know anyone full sized who can help us open all these packages.”

“Well, I can grow to full size if I tell Kevin to … no wait Kevin, at least let me go somewhere private and … arggghhh” Beth cried out in pain and slowly began to grow. Niesa backed away in fear. Her clothes began to rip apart at the seams, her toes burst through her boots. Kevin was careful not to make the growth spurt happen too quickly or the pain would become too unbearable and Beth would lose consciousness. So he kept it slow and drawn out, lasting over the course of five minutes. But it was a very entertaining five minutes. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched in awe as the beautiful red head poison ivy slowly tore out of her clothes and boots like a green she-hulk and stood naked in green sheer body stocking now full sized. Beth fell to her knees when it was all over trying to catch her breath, “... and change out of my clothes,” she finished.

The whole ordeal was followed by thunderous applause by the onlookers. “Beth! You've figured out how to return to your normal size! You've done it!” Niesa said giving her another hug, although now she could only hug Beth's stocking foot.

“Stop, that tickles,” Beth said kicking her away gently, “Well, now I'm naked again. That outfit only lasted me ten minutes it seems. That's too bad, I was kind of growing to like the Poison Ivy costume. But I guess I should just get used to being in just this body stocking. That's my real costume.”

“There's another Poison Ivy costume in this box here,” Gwen said from behind as she pulled some doll sized clothing out of a torn open package. Beth closed her eyes and shook her head sighing. “And look, this one comes with a grappling hook accessory!”

“Wait, that might come in handy,” Tamara said “do any of the other dolls come with grappling hooks?”

“Just the Batman related action figures,” Gwen said freeing a batgirl costumed girl from her package and noticing another grappling hook.

“Who's she?” Niesa asked eyeing the girl dressed up as Alice in Wonderland.

“A former prisoner who agreed to help us out. So far she seems trustworthy,” Beth said, “Oh and Sarah and Lisa came with me. Come on girls, stop hiding, Niesa's here.”

“Hi Niesa,” Lisa said stepping out from behind a shelf followed by Sarah.

“Lisa! Sarah! I was about to give up hope, but seeing you guys again makes me feel like we still have a chance at getting out of here alive. Come on help us open these packages! You have to tell me everything!”

And for the first time in a long time, there was hope, as the newly reunited group friends helped to rescue the captured dolls trapped in their packages. Beth told Niesa all that had happened since they had parted ways, and Niesa did the same. In that time they had freed over one hundred girls.

“Who is this?” a male voice suddenly said loudly taking everyone by surprise. It came from Niesa.

The room fell hushed as the voice continued, “This is Dr. Sedgewick, I will ask again, who am I communicating with?”

Kevin did not hear this, however, and he was still smiling in reaction to hearing Beth's reunion with Niesa when he quickly had to switch channels as it appeared one of the rooms he had bugged in the warehouse was picking up a conversation. After he had learned that Vanessa had not been taken aboard the airplane, he decided to map out the warehouse. The office part of the complex was too large and too dangerous to explore room by room, so he decided to bug the main lobby using a computer hack on Gwen's computer. He hid out in an abandoned cargo container just outside the warehouse trying to gather as much information as he could using his shrinker as his link to the computer in the office until he could find the whereabouts of Vanessa. It seemed he had finally hit the jackpot in this one conversation.

“The girl doesn't know anything, we should have just sent her to the doll collector with the rest of them,” he heard one of the minions say.

“She came to this warehouse, she has to know something about our operation,” the other one said.

“It was the other ones she was with who were the brains. She was just along for the ride, I tell ya.”

“That story she gave us about the aliens is BS. I swear this whole Micky Mouse tickling interrogation technique is kid stuff. Give me an old fashioned hammer to the teeth and that will get her telling the truth right away.”

“It won't work, she's wearing stockings, it will protect her from that sort of thing.”

“I know … but maybe she doesn't know that it does. Let's move her to the workshop. Maybe we can scare the truth out of her, and who knows, if we can get that damn polywhatever thing off of her than we can really do some damage.”

The two minions laughed and continued talking about various methods of torture they enjoyed administering, but Kevin had heard enough. He knew where the workshop was. It was easy enough to reach. The question was whether or not he could rescue her in time.

No one spoke for a full minute, finally Kevin's voice broke in, “Sis, I'm going to shrink you back down to size. I know where Vanessa is and I have to rescue her so I might be unavailable for awhile. I'm going to need the shrinker's other features and you're probably going to need to be small to get out of there.”

“Goddammit Kevin, why now of all times!” Beth thought to herself as the pleasurable sensations of the shrinking effect began washing over her.

Sedgewick broke in again “I don't know who you are, but I advise you to surrender to the Mistress immediately. I know you are hiding out in the basement and I am about to alert security. If you surrender now the Mistress may see fit to show you some mercy.”

The girls all looked at each other fearfully too afraid to even say a word. “Grow me back, Kevin!” Beth ordered whispering into her body stocking, but Kevin did not respond.

“We need to get out of here,” Penelope said at last tugging at Niesa, “ something's happened to Jasmine!”

“But what about the rest ...” Niesa said as she frantically tried to free another girl from her package.

“It's too late! They're coming!”

Just then the door burst open and everyone froze. High heeled shoes could be heard walking down the steps followed by a voice, “We don't know how many they've freed so keep your eyes peeled. They could be hiding anywhere.”

“It's Angelica,” Gwen whispered fearfully.

As the footsteps approached, Niesa looked around the table looking frantically for anything they could use to stop them. She noticed something on the table that looked familiar. A petrie dish with a pair of shoes glued to it … her old shoes. Looking behind it she saw the tub of glue the Doll Collector had used to glue her shoes to the dish. “Help me knock that tub of glue over!” she exclaimed as she ran to it.

The light of their flashlights could be seen probing under and around shelves as their footsteps got closer. Angelica, with her high heeled shoes clicking on the marble floor made the loudest noise, while the regular footsteps of her minions followed behind. Although the basement was well lit enough to see without the flashlights, the many shadows that shelves cast certainly made it easy for the tiny girls to hide.

“Got one! Haha, she's dressed up like Chun Li!” one of them said as a tiny squeak could be heard as a poor Chun Li was lifted quite cruelly off her feet. Beth recognized the woman's Northern European accent. Evie was her name. “And I just saw another scurry under the shelf. They're crawling around here like rats. We should have brought the guards to help us catch them.”

“The guards don't know about the Mistress's … collection, and she wants to keep it that way, so it's just us for now, I'm afraid,” Angelica said.

“What'll I do with her? She's squirming quite a bit.”

“Just hold onto her for now, we're going to have to drug her and repackage her. The tables along the walls have the syringes we need. Usually the Mistress likes to do that sort of thing herself so we'll probably have to wait for her after we get the situation under control.”

“Ow! Her kicks hurt! I'm taking her boots off,” Evie said as pulled Chun Li's boots one by one off her ticklish stocking feet, “There. Now you're not so tough. How do you like that. Tickle tickle!” Chun Li's tiny squeaky giggle could be heard from the table where Niesa and Beth were hiding.

Meanwhile Niesa had put her plan into action. Being still the largest in size, Faye and Lucy had taken the hint from Niesa and decided to help spill some glue on the floor in front of the table. They only had one chance to splash a good long streak that would cover as much floor as possible in front of their approach. They moved as quickly and quietly as possible, but the sound of the spill was not quiet enough.

“What was that?” Another voice asked. The Brooklyn accent was quite recognizable as well to Beth. It had to be Mindy.

“Look!” said another, unrecognizable English girl's voice as a flashlight was turned their way, “There's big'uns, near one of the tables!”

“It's Lucy and Faye! Astrid, Mindy, Evie, Get them!” Angelica ordered.

The three minions ran right into the glue trap that was laid for them. Astrid got her boots stuck and couldn't move an inch further. “What the 'ell!” she shouted as she tried to pull her feet free, but quickly realized there was no way could do it without taking off her boots.

Mindy, who never tied her sneakers properly, ran completely out of them when she stepped in the glue. With her pink stocking feet exposed, she stepped into the glue, but the polyphylon didn't stick. Instead, it had the opposite effect, as she slipped backwards and fell on her butt into the glue with her ticklish feet in the air. “Shit! My shoes! I'm stuck!”

Evie's sneakers got stuck too, but her sneakers were tied more tightly than Mindy's. She tripped, nearly falling out of her sneakers as well, but barely managing to keep them on. But now her knees and hands were stuck in the glue. Worse still, she could feel her heels popping out of her shoes as her ticklish teal clad stocking feet were slowly exposed. “Eeee!” she squealed at the vulnerability of her situation. She had totally forgotten about the tiny Chun Li that was still under her hand also now stuck in the glue.

“You idiots! How could you so incompetently fail at following an order!” Angelica shouted as she approached.

“No don't!” Astrid, Mindy and Evie all said as Angelica's 300 dollar designer heels stepped into the glue.

As soon as Angelica felt her heel slip from her shoe she realized her folly. “Oh ...” was all she said sighing.

“Get them! Swarm them!” Beth shouted as she charged at Angelica with reckless abandon. Other girls echoed her shout. Her battle cry had awoken an anger in the shrunken girls that had been dormant for too long. Despite their drugged state, they seemed to awaken from their malaise and adrenaline coursed through them.

They all charged, heedless of the glue that covered floor. Although shoes and articles of clothing were lost as they got stuck in the super adhesive, the girls did not care, the polyphylon did not seem to get stuck, indeed it only seemed to be more slippery on the glue. This came as a surprise to Niesa, who had avoided the glue when she first encountered it and had used her gymnastics skills to prevent her stocking feet from getting stuck permanently. Had she known polyphylon was immune to the glue's effects things might have gone differently. She stayed behind with Penelope, Lisa and Christy, who helped free more girls from packages that Faye and Lucy were still opening to help join in the Fray.

Angelica's eyes widened as a swarm of tiny shrunken girls came upon her. She abandoned her shoes and tried to run away, but found the floor to be much too slick for her stocking feet. She slipped and fell and soon was overrun as tiny hands tore at her clothing and tickled her feet and body. “Mercy! Mercy! Hahahahaheehahaha!' Angelica shouted. Sarah, who had lost her boots in the glue, stood triumphantly on Angelica's belly as she tickled her with her silky toes.

Another contingent of girls consisting of Tamara, Amanda, Luvia, Morrigan and Joyce took to the top of the shelves using various grappling hook accessories that came with some of the action figures. They found a control room for a system of cranes with a hook attachments used to move heavier packaging to the top of shelves.

Chun Li, meanwhile, had managed to crawl out from under Evie's hand, even though it had cost her most of her dress. “Time for a little revenge tickling!” she said as she went around to Evie's feet. Evie's sneakers had already popped off her heels. She hopped into her sneaker and tickled her sole relentlessly.

“Need a little help?” Morrigan asked as she descended from above and hopped into the other shoe. Evie roared with laughter and lifted her feet completely out of her shoes in an attempt to pull them away from the relentless tickers, but that only exposed her stocking clad toes for a tickle assault and soon they too were tickled. Since Evie was still stuck on her hands and knees in glue, there was nothing she could do but endure the tickling.

There was no escape for Mindy either. Her hands and her butt were stuck in glue, she did her best to squirm away from the relentless tiny hands of the dozens of miniaturized ticklers, but there was no escape. Her pink stocking feet twitched and kicked as she tried to keep them in the air and out of reach of the swarm. But the action figures were packaged with all sorts of neat accessaries like grappling hooks and parachutes that allowed the living dolls to coordinate their assault from above.

The third minion, Astrid, who had managed to keep her boots on so far, soon found herself the victim of an elaborate snare. While a team on the ground worked to unzip her boots, the team in the control room managed to use the hook controls to lift her right out of her boots. Before she knew it she was suspended just a few inches off of the ground, just high enough for their tiny hands to tickle her toes through her sheer striped black stockings.

It was clear that the dolls were winning and Angelica's forces were outnumbered and overmatched. The tickle assault was taking its toll on the beleaguered minions and they were beginning to shrink. But Penelope knew it was only a matter of time before reinforcements arrived. “We need to leave now, Niesa!”

Niesa was still opening more packages as she spoke, “But we're doing so well, I think this will buy us more time to free some more girls. Beth, help me open this one.”

“We can't win this fight, more will come and we will eventually lose!” Penelope warned, “We have to find Jasmine, she's our only hope.”

Just then the door burst open again. “Angelica? What's going on here?” The Doll Collector's voice boomed.

“Get her! Kill the Doll Collector!” Tiny voices shouted. The mob was out of control now. There wasn't much organization anymore, but they still had numbers on their side. The Doll Collector hadn't come alone though, she had brought four more minions with her, and they were a bit more prepared than Angelica's host.

“Net them!” The Doll Collector ordered as the swarm came at them. Two pretty blond minions spread out a large net and scooped a large chunk of the charging swarm. They hadn't counted on the crane, however, which was still in control of Luvia, Tamara, Amanda and Joyce. The hook managed to grab onto the net and lifted two of the minions over the glue, which was starting to dry up, but was still rather sticky. The blonds let go of the net and were dropped right into the glue. They soon realized that their boots were stuck.

A few of the miniaturized girls who hadn't been netted went for the Doll Collector's boots. No one had seen her debooted yet, and no one had seen if she even wore polyphylon at all under all that clothing. But they were determined to find out. She stomped and kicked them away while her two remaining brunette minions did their best to help her out. The tiny girls went flying as they were kicked away.

Only one shrunken girl managed to get past her defenses. Braving her devastating kicks, Sarah managed to scurry under The Doll Collector's long dress and grab onto her boot lace. Climbing up onto the top of her boot she saw a hint of stocking in between her boot and knickers. It was very sheer and white with a little pink stripe, but it was definitely polyphylon. Whether it was one of the original body stockings from the aliens, or one of the doll collector's own makings was too hard to tell, but at least she had confirmation.

“Now to get her boots off!” Sarah said as she grabbed her boot. The heel of her boot looked sharp and dangerous, but it also looked like an ideal target for grabbing and tugging the boot off if she could get a good hold of it. But alas the boot was tied too tightly for that. She jumped onto the front of one of and tried to undo the laces, but they were knotted way too tight. While knotted tight she noticed they weren't very thick. It looked as if they could be cut easily. “We're going to need to cut these laces off!” She thought to herself and noticed a small opening near the top where she might be able to wedge something through to pry open the laces. But try as she might, she wasn't strong enough. She tried tickling the Doll Collector on the bit of stocking that was exposed on her calf just above her boot, but soon found this was a big mistake. Feeling the tickle, the Doll Collector kicked Sarah off of her foot so aggressively that Sarah flew halfway across the room hitting the wall and landing on the table in front of Niesa and Lisa. She was out cold.

The two pretty blond minions who had landed in the glue were busy trying to trudge their way out of it without stepping out of their ugg boots. But the shrunken girls beneath them weren't making it easy for them as they grabbed onto the boots and tickled their black stocking feet as they slid out of them. Meanwhile, the net that was still caught on the hook was beginning to tear and the girls caught inside were beginning to hop free.

The Doll Collector was getting frustrated. “Forget about your shoes! Just get that net and catch the rest of them.”

“Do you know how much these uggs cost?!” the blond twins responded.

“Okay, that's it, I've had enough incompetence, Angelica, get over here!”

“Yes, Mistress, heheheeee!” Angelica gasped as she tried to shake off her her ticklers, who were fewer now, but still relentless. She stood in front of the Doll Collector and saluted, feeling quite foolish in her shoeless disheveled state. There was still one tiny girl holding onto her torn uniform tickling her armpit when she saluted.

“Assemble your team and catch them! Use the nets, use whatever means necessary, catch them all and get this under control!”

“Sarah, wake up!” Niesa said lightly slapping her friend in the face, “Sarah?”

“Is she dead?” Lisa asked nervously.

“No,” Niesa said, “I think the Polyphylon protects against blows like that, but that was a hard kick.”

“Ugh,” Sarah moaned, “That bitch almost killed me.”

“Same old Sarah,” Lisa smiled.

“What were trying to do?” Niesa asked.

“I was trying to get her boots off ... the Doll Collector's … to see if we could bring her down like the others. She is wearing polyphylon under all those layers. We're going to have to cut those laces off though.”

“I don't think we're going to get the chance,” Penelope said pointing at the doll collector's minions. They were tearing themselves free of the glue and assembling into groups of two, each with a large net. “Do you have any more tricks up your sleeve Niesa?”

All of the minions were in their stocking feet now except for the brunette twins, who were still wearing their ugg boots. The blond twins had abandoned their uggs and had managed to detach the hook from the crane, rendering the crane useless. But their stocking feet were now vulnerable to tickle attacks which made them quite ineffective at catching anyone else.

“Hehahaa, we can't catch anyone while they tickle are feheheeeet!” one of the blonds complained trying to kick a tickling attacker off her foot.

“Garin twins, protect the Dobson twins, hahaheeeahwaw, protect all of us, you're the only ones who still has shoes on!” Angelica ordered as she tried to kick some more tiny ticklers aways from her feet.

The brunette Garins did as they were told, using their large Uggs to ruthlessly stomp and kick away the swarms of tiny ticklers. Gwen saw Beth become victim to one particularly vicious crushing stomp. Had she not been wearing polyphylon she'd surely been nothing more than red splat on the ground. Needless to say it was enough to knock her unconscious. She was about to be scooped up by one of the nets before Gwen dragged her away to safety.

Evie and Mindy had also gotten their act together after freeing themselves from the now dried out glue trap. They turned to their British colleague, Astrid, who was still hanging from the hook, and freed her. It was then that they followed the crane to it's source, and found the four tiny operators. Luvia, Joyce, Tamara and Amanda tried to escape as the three women cornered them in the control room, but there was nowhere for them to go. They had no choice but to run past the giants, tickling their shoeless stocking feet as they passed. But the giants were prepared for this, they raised their feet and stomped on them hard, knocking them out cold.

Now there were only a few miniaturized girls left to swarm and tickle the shoeless giants and the brunettes and the doll collector still had their boots to stomp and kick away would be attackers. It was only a matter of time before the insurrection was put down. The tide of battle had certainly turned.

There was one last ditch attempt to deboot The Brunette Garin Twins and The Doll Collector. Faye and Lucy had been playing hide and seek in and out of shelves this entire time all the while freeing more girls from their packages to aid them in the cause. In their search through the shelves they had managed to find another tub of glue. Perhaps a little too overzealously, they laid another trap hoping their victims would fall into it.

“Come and get us!” Faye shouted as she ran around a corner trying to lure the brunettes into the glue.

“Save them for last,” Angelica ordered, “they're too big for us tohehehheeee … son of a biheheheeee,” Angelica looked down at her foot and saw Morrigan tickling her foot. She picked her up angrily. “Why you little succubus! Still have your boots on? I can change that.” One by one she stripped Morrigan of her boots and tickled her feet with her tongue.

While Angelica was distracted, Faye and Lucy continued to lure the Brunettes by having a group of miniaturized girls run toward them on the other side of the glue trap. “There's more,” one of the Garin twins said readying her net as she approached. When the first Brunette walked into the glue trap she walked completely out of her loose fitting uggs. But the second girl stopped short and only set one foot in the glue trap. “Oh shit! My uggs!”

“Haha, tickle them!” Faye laughed. And the small swarm of miniaturized girls attacked.

“Aah, run!” The Garin twin in front turned tale slipping in her stocking feet as she ran away, while the brunette in back was forced to step out of her boot as they both ran away from the tickling swarm.

“Don't retreat! You're ten times the size of them! I swear you girls lose your footwear and you lose your courage.” Angelica shouted.

“I got this boss,” Evie said bringing up a net with her partner Mindy, and with that they scooped up the entire swarm that was chasing the Brunettes.

It was getting pretty clear now that the Doll Collector was winning. There were only a few stragglers left and it was getting impossible to put together the intimidating swarms they had before.

“If we don't escape now, it will be too late!” Penelope warned again, “we've lost!”

“Okay, okay!” Niesa said conceding defeat, “let's get everyone out of here while we still can.”

Using one of the grappling hooks, Niesa led Penelope, Christy, Sarah, and Lisa down off the table and back towards a vent on the wall. As they descended Niesa looked around to see if there were any other girls they could regroup with. It looked pretty hopeless. The nets were were being filled and any free girls left were scattered. There was no sign of Beth, Gwen, Joyce, Luvia, Tamara, Amanda, Chun Li or Morrigan. “We need to somehow signal the others to head to the ventilation shaft,” Niesa said after they had landed.

“No,” Penelope said adamantly, “we need to get out now. I know it sounds cruel, but if we try to save them all, we'll all get caught, and then there's no chance for us to save anyone. But if at least a few of us make it out, we still have a chance of getting to Jasmine and fighting another day. Jasmine is our only hope for a solution.” Niesa had to admit that Penelope was right. It was time to make a beeline for the vent. This was easier said than done. The nets were out in force and there weren't many stragglers left to distract them away from Niesa's little band. “Come on, it's only a matter of time before we become targets!” Penelope said. So they ran, Penelope taking the lead.

“Check under the shelves!” The Doll Collector ordered, “I have a special vacuum for each of you, it should help you suck up the rest of them.”

“That doesn't sound good,” Niesa thought to herself as she ran after Penelope. Then things went terribly wrong. Penelope ran out of her shoes and slipped and fell. Niesa felt her own shoes coming off as she ran onto a sticky substance. Her stocking feet slipped on what had to be the glue that Faye and Lucy had recently spilled on the floor and soon she felt herself sliding into Penelope. “Wait! Don't step here!” Niesa warned. Sarah, who was too close behind, still slipped in the glue, but she was already bootless. Fortunately, the other three girls managed to save their shoes and avoided stepping in the glue.

Niesa took stock of the situation. She and Sarah were still on their feet and could carefully “skate” out of the glue in their stockings, but Penelope had fallen on her belly and looked pretty badly stuck. “Can you get up?” she asked.

“Shit … I'm going to have to take off my dress … it's stuck to the glue completely,” Penelope said as she tried to pull herself free.

“I can help you get it off,” Niesa said as she tried to unbutton Penelope's beautiful victorian dress, it was a lot more complicated to undo than a normal dress, though.

“No, just go, there's not enough time! I'll catch up with you!”

“You'll never get this dress off by yourself, not in the position you're in, let me at least get it started!” Niesa said doing her best to tear the dress off of Penelope's body. Just then the sound of vacuum cleaners could be heard firing up and tiny voices could be heard screaming as they were sucked up into the void.

“Niesa let's go!” Christy said as she maneuvered her way around the glue, hugging one of the nearby shelves closely.

“I can't leave her behind!” She said as she continued to struggle with Penelope's dress.

“Listen to her, Niesa,” Penelope said, “You have to get to Jasmine, you're the only one who knows the way.”

“I don't remember! You know the way much better than me! You led me through the walls one time! How am I supposed to remember all that? I need you!”

“Just go into the vent and climb the ladder back to the shaft that leads to the dollhouse storage room. Find the dollhouse where we first met! There's a map on the wall of the dining room that will show you exactly how to get to get back to the lab! I have faith in you! Now go before it's too late!”

“More over here!” Mindy said pointing her vacuum at Niesa's band.

“Oh shit!” Sarah, said pulling Niesa out of the glue and toward the shelf, “hold on!” Niesa slid on her stocking feet toward the shelf and grabbed onto it with both hands. Suddenly, she felt her feet lift as the sucking action of the vacuum pulled her back in the opposite direction. Lisa and Christy, who were already hugging the shelf, grabbed on as well, and also felt their feet lift. Christy's clogs flew off her feet as the force of vacuum increased. Sarah, unfortunately, did not have time to grab onto the shelf after pulling Niesa to safety. She felt herself sliding towards the vacuum and grabbed the only thing within reach, Lisa's booted foot.

“Sarah, no, my boot is coming off!” Lisa warned as she felt her boot slide off her smooth stocking foot. But there was nothing Sarah could do. There was nothing else she could grab onto. The boot slipped off Lisa's foot and Sarah was sucked into the vacuum.

The vacuum was relentless. It was all the girls could do to hold on as Mindy got closer and closer. It seemed as though she was intent on sucking them up at point blank range if necessary. Niesa's fingers could barely hold onto the shelf any longer. Just as she was about to give in and let go, she felt her feet touch the floor again. The vacuum had changed directions! She looked up and saw that Lucy had run out and grabbed the vacuum away from Mindy!

“Go Niesa, run, get away!” Lucy shouted as Mindy gave chase. Niesa didn't have to be told twice, she Lisa and Christy made their final dash for the vent. Tears welled up in Niesa's eyes when she realized how many she was leaving behind. But they had made it to the ventilation shaft, and were climbing through. Behind them the last of the girls were being sucked up in the vicious vacuums. Lucy and Faye had been caught and knocked unconscious. It was over. But Niesa, Christy and Lisa had escaped. Christy, at least, had been rescued. But at what cost?

As the three girls moved through the ventilation shaft voices could be heard ahead of them, Niesa gasped, “Beth!” she said joyfully.

“Niesa?” Beth asked in the darkness, “is that you?”

“Yes! Oh thank god you made it! Is anyone else here?”

“Just Gwen. She's the one who rescued me. She dragged me to safety after I'd been knocked unconscious.”

“You don't understand how grateful I am, Gwen,” Niesa said hugging her.

“She would have done the same for me,” Gwen said humbly.

Come on now, we have to get to Jasmine, she's our only hope now,” Niesa said pulling Beth to her feet.

The door opened and Vanessa drew back in fear. Were they going to torture her again? They had just banged her teeth pretty hard with a hammer. Her teeth didn't budge and she strangely felt no pain but the experience left her traumatized. She did not want to go through that again. But when the door opened, she saw a familiar face, it was Kevin!

“Are you alright?” he asked consolingly.

“They didn't hurt me, but psychologically I think I'm permanently scarred,” she said shaken.

“I heard them talking about what they were going to do to you, I can't believe those monsters actually did it. I'm sorry I didn't get to you sooner. They're gone now, though, I can get you out of here. Thank god you're wearing the polyphylon or you'd have no teeth left.”

Vanessa just shuddered at the thought. “Just untie me, I wanna go home right now.”

“What did you tell them?” Kevin asked as he untied the ropes tying Vanessa down. She was almost full sized again. Her tormenters had tickled her down to a few inches, then regrown her, so that they could repeat the process several times already. As of right now she was about four foot tall. Kevin wondered how anyone could have endured what she endured for so long.

“I just made up a story about a rival company sending us to steal secrets of their nylon business. They seemed to buy it.”

“It figures that they wouldn't buy the true story but would believe a fake one.”

“Yeah, right now they're out investigating a company called 'fantomaz, Inc.' but I'm glad you're here because that will lead to a dead end sooner or later, because I don't think that company exists anymore, I think they're called 'bosArt' now or something.”

“I'll have you out of here soon, I also brought some clothes for you, it may be a little big, but it's better than running around in just your pantyhose,” Kevin said handing her some sweats, a t-shirt and sneakers.

“Thank you so much, Kevin,” Vanessa said standing on her tippie toes to give him a kiss, “You're my hero!” Kevin's face reddened.

After getting changed, Vanessa and Kevin made their way out of the warehouse. At this time of night, the place was pretty much abandoned so the escape was made without incident. “I'm going to have to call my dad to pick us up, I don't have enough money for a cab,” Kevin said as they walked along the highway.

After turning his phone back on, Kevin noticed that he had several missed calls from his father as well as several text messages. He knew he was in trouble.

“Kevin? Thank god!” His father said upon answering the phone, “Where have you been?!”

“Hi Dad, sorry I haven't called, it's a long story, can you pick us up?”

“Listen Kevin, your mom's in the hospital. Something terrible has happened to her. She's shrunken to a very small size and they don't know what's wrong with her, but they think it has something to do with that body stocking you found in the attic. I don't want to leave her alone, but we need you here right away. I'll send a cab for you. Where are you and where's Beth?”

Last edited by Mandrake; 03-18-2017 at 08:41 AM.
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2014   #14
OhZone
OhYeah!

Oh! You finished it! Kewl!
Unread 12-19-2014   #15
Mandrake
Process Fan

Not finished yet. Still two more chapters.
Unread 12-19-2014   #16
OhZone
OhYeah!

Oh, sorry. I was confused by the title "Polyphylon Girls (Complete)".

Last edited by OhZone; 12-20-2014 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Prawns! haha
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2014   #17
LuciPyewacket
Spellcaster

Too much sex makes you stupid like that!
LuciPyewacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2014   #18
Mandrake
Process Fan

the "complete" was to distinguish it from the chapter by chapter threads that were posted earlier. This thread will have the complete story eventually.
Unread 11-07-2015   #19
Mandrake
Process Fan

Chapter 16 – Failsafe Failure

Kevin's stepfather, Patrick stared at Kevin in disbelief as they sat in the hospital's waiting room. “So, tell me again, where is Beth?”

“I told you she went to Nylondon, to the Doll Collector's mansion! Last I heard she was trying to rescue the dolls she imprisoned! Here, let me show you, I can tune into the signal with this device.” Kevin said as he fiddled with the dials of his shrink ray. His father watched with astonishment but was clearly losing patience. “Damn, I still can't get a signal! I think the battery's dying,” Kevin said in frustration, “it's all true though, Vanessa can back me up on it.”

“Yes it's true,” Vanessa said, “I'm usually not this short.”

“Well, obviously that part is true,” Patrick said, “what else could explain why your mother's in the hospital at 2 foot tall.”

“It's all true!” Kevin assured, “And I need to get a new lithium ion battery for this thing right away. Beth and her friends could be in real trouble and she might need me.”

“Well, if what you say is true, I think she might need more help than that,” Patrick said getting up to leave, “I'm calling some of my colleagues. This is matter of national security.”

“Where's he going?” Vanessa asked as she watched him leave the building.

“He's going to make some private calls,” Kevin answered, “Dad works for the government, he knows some people in high places.”

“Well it's about time some authorities got involved!”

“Yeah … I'm just hoping it doesn't backfire on us. You know how well connected the Doll Collector is,” Kevin said as he got up and approached the desk attendant.

“Now where are you going?”

“To see my mom. We are in the hospital to visit her after all.”

“How can I help you?” The desk attendant asked.

“I'm here to see Catharina Turam,” Kevin answered.

“Hmmm, the desk attendant said looking at her screen,” It looks like she's just been checked out.

“What?!”

“Yes, it looks as though she checked herself about a half hour ago.”

“But that's impossible! My father's been here the whole time!”

“Well, she was in room 234 but ...”

Kevin didn't even hear the rest of the woman's sentence. He was already running up the stairs towards room 234. Vanessa did her best to keep with him with her short legs, but was having difficulty keeping her loose sneakers on her slippery stocking feet. “Wait up!” she called after him.

Kevin came upon the room and saw, to his dismay, that it was empty, save for a petite asian nurse who was making the bed. “Where is she!” Kevin demanded as he approached the nurse.

“Where is who?” the nurse asked.

“The woman who was a patient here. The shrunken woman! Catharina Turam was her name. Where have they taken her!?” He demanded again as he stood imposingly over the small woman.

“You better leave before I call security,” she said fearfully falling back into the bed as he encroached upon her space. She tried to kick him away but Kevin caught her foot. It was then that he noticed she was wearing sheer black polyphylon under her scrubs and sneakers. “What is this?” He asked just as Vanessa came up behind him. “Are you working for her too?”

“Let go!” the nurse demanded weakly ask Kevin pulled up her pant-leg exposing more of her stocking. Vanessa grabbed her other sneaker and tugged on the heal threateningly.

“Oh! Please don't take my shoes off!” the girl begged as she felt her ticklish heel slip a bit out of the warm confines of the sneaker.

“Then tell us the truth!” Kevin demanded, “Where did they take my mother!”

“I don't know!”

“Wrong answer!” Vanessa said as Kevin and Vanessa pulled the shoes off her very ticklish feet. Her toes wiggled wildly through her very sheer stockings in a panic she felt the cold air hit them.

“It's the truth! They don't tell me anything about where they take them! I just cover up their tracks! Don't tickle me! Please!” The nurse begged.

“So she does work for the doll collector! We should tickle her anyway,” Vanessa said as she dragged her finger across her sole.

“Bwahahahahahaaa! Nohohohoh! Stahahhohop!”

“Wait,” Kevin said putting a hand on Vanessa's shoulder, “You say you cover up their tracks? So you've done this before, I take it. How big is this network of yours. Does the Doll Collector have people in every hospital to kidnap any shrunken girl who checks in?”

“Not ehehevery hospital, but almost all the major ones … I think. We can keep track of the ones wearing pantyhose in advance, but not the ones like your mom who wear the body stockings, but they're rare. It's my job to cover up all evidence that a shrunken girl has been here. It's our job to keep people from investigating and spreading information.”

“Well, you sure gave up all your information all up easily to us,” Vanessa laughed as she tickled her toes again.

“Gahahaha! You'll regret that! The Doll Collector is very thorough and she's been successful for years so far. I've given up information to torturers before, but none of lived long to tell anyone of importance. You'd be wise not to pursue your investigation further. Others have tried and all have disappeared. If you give me back my shoes and leave now I promise I won't report your activities and there may not be a bounty put on you.”

“Yeah, like we can trust you,” Vanessa said.

“Your whole operation is about to be blown wide open, I'm afraid,” Kevin said, “My father knows people who work in the Pentagon and he has all the evidence he needs to put the whole lot of you away. If you co-operate, you may get off easy, though.” The nurse looked up at them helplessly as they held her ticklish feet in their hands. “Do you need more convincing?” Kevin asked as he and Vanessa continued to tickle her.

“DAHAHAHAHAH! PLEASE! AHAAHAHAHAHA! OKAY OKAY! I'll Cohoho-operahahahate!”

Angelica eagerly slipped her feet back into her high heels after her underlings freed her shoes from the glue. They had been scrubbing away at the glue that had dried on the floor as the Doll Collector was being debriefed.

“126 escapees caught,” Angelica said after regaining her composure. She always felt more confident when standing in her authoritative high heel shoes.

“126 rebels, insurrectionists, terrorists, you mean,” The Doll Collector corrected, “We can't have this happen again, Sedgewick?”

“Yes Mistress?” Sedgewick said nervously.

“I think it's time to implement the failsafe mechanism. We can't sell a defective product.”

“But … mistress … we haven't tested the longterm effects,” Sedgewick stammered.

“I don't see what the problem is, you and Dr. Cole have reassured me that the polyphylon will preserve indefinitely long after their deaths.”

“Yes, in theory, but ...”

“But what? Does it go against your ethical code? After everything you've done 'in the name of science'? Don't make me laugh. You knew it was going to come to this eventually.”

Sedgewick reluctantly grabbed one of the girls from the net. It was the one dressed as Morrigan. “Hold her down, It will take a moment to lock onto her polyphylon signal,” he said handing her off to Angelica.

“What are you going to do to her?!” Penelope shouted. She was still glued to the floor.

“Penelope?” The Doll Collector said walking over to her, “how could we have missed you?”

“I counted her, but she's stuck to the floor though so I didn't bother putting her in the net,” Angelica said.

“So it was you who betrayed me,” The Doll Collector said bending down to pull Penelope free of her dress and the floor. Penelope was grabbed by her legs and literally torn free of her dress. She shivered as she was held before the evil Mistress, now clad in nothing but her sheer white body stocking. “I want you to do her next, Sedgewick. And make it really slow and painful.”

“As you wish, Mistress,” Sedgewick said unemotionally as he punched in some numbers on the shrinker before turning the dial. Morrigan began to scream and squirm helplessly as she was held down by Angelica's grip. “This will only take a second, my dear,” he said reassuringly before turning the dial all the way to the left. Morrigan's scream suddenly stopped and she stopped moving. “It is done,” he said with a hint of sadness.

“You killed her!” Penelope shouted.

“What?!” Chun Li gasped from the net.

“Yes, her life functions have ceased. She is dead,” Sedgewick confirmed looking at the readouts on his shrinker.

“Now you are sure she won't decompose or anything, Sedgewick. My customers won't be happy if they have a rotting corpse for a doll … unless they are buying zombie dolls or something,” The Doll Collector demanded.

“I am sure,” he reassured, “The polyphylon will preserve her flesh for hundreds of years at least. She's like a space age mummy.”

“Good. Penelope is next.”

“You know, I just realized something,” Beth said as she donned her second Poison Ivy costume in the knocked over dollhouse on the other side of the ventilation shaft.

“What?” Niesa asked as she studied the map Penelope had mentioned.

“When I first put the bodystocking on I was always afraid of how uncomfortable it was going to be if I ever had to go to the bathroom and couldn't take this damn thing off. But here I am, almost a full day later, and I haven't had the urge to go at all.”

“Hmm, that's funny, me neither,” Niesa said, “I haven't eaten much either, just some miso soup yesterday.”

“You don't need to eat much when you're wearing polyphylon,” Gwen said, “your metabolism slows down to a crawl, and nothing goes to waste, apparently the polyphylon somehow manages to absorb what you can't digest, so no you will never need to go to the bathroom while wearing it, thank god … but as soon as you take it off it will take a long time for your body to adjust.”

“Wait, you've had it off?” Christy asked as she tried on a new pair of shoes, loafers she had found that had fallen out of one of the closets.

“Not me, but I have talked to others who have. It's usually the higher ranking minions who get the privilege though. They told me they became very weak and tired after having it taken off and suffered from massive migraine headaches. It's like going through withdrawal. They couldn't wait to get it back on and feel superhuman again.”

“Great, so now we have that to look forward to,” Lisa sighed as she too replaced her single boot with a pair of flats she had found.

“If we ever do get get it off,” Niesa said hopelessly before slipping into a new pair of high heels.

Now once again fully dressed the girls proceeded towards the hole in the wall that led them to the network of doll sized ladders that Penelope's small group of rebels had installed to get around unseen in the mansion. Having studied map, Niesa knew exactly how to navigate back up to Jasmine's lab. It was a long, arduous, but ultimately uneventful climb.

Upon entering the lab through the mouse hall, the girls could see no sign of Dr. Cole. “Jasmine!” they all shouted. But there was no answer and no sign of her as they emerged from underneath the desk.

“This is what I was afraid of,” Niesa said.

“Do you suppose she was captured?” Gwen asked looking around.

“I can't think of any alternative.”

“Help!” a tiny voice called from above.

“Look!” Beth pointed to the top of one of the lab table. On top stood a jar with a tiny doll sized woman inside waving her arms trying to get their attention, “Is that Jasmine?”

“Yes! That's her!” Niesa exclaimed, “Oh god he shrunk her and put her in a jar! How are we going to get up there to free her?”

Beth suddenly produced a grappling hook from her belt, “This should do the trick.”

“I still don't think it's fair that you got to wear the Poison Ivy costume with the cool grappling hook accessory,” Christy said.

“Hey, she does have the matching green tights,” Gwen pointed out, “Now aren't you glad I didn't leave it behind?”

“Yes Gwen, I'm very grateful too you,” Beth said as she aimed her grappling hook at the faucet on the lab table, “had it not been for your cosplay fashion sense I guess we'd be out of luck right now.”

Beth fired, and the hook wrapped around the metal cylinder at the base of the faucet. “Nice! Okay … this seemed to work well for Tamara,” Beth said before cautiously pushing the button on the side of the toy grappling hook gun. It seemed like an instant had passed and she was zipped up to the top of the table. She slammed into the faucet with such force she felt dazed. But she was, not too surprisingly, unharmed.

“Are you okay Beth?” Niesa asked.

“Yes,” Beth answered getting her bearings. She walked toward the jar and saw Jasmine up close for the first time. She was naked, except for her blue pantyhose, but didn't look like she was injured or anything. The jar had tiny holes poked in the top to allow oxygen in so that Jasmine could breathe. It reminded Beth of the time she used to catch fireflies as a kid and keep them in a jar with holes poked in the top. “Whoever did this is a psychopath,” Beth thought to herself. Try as she might she couldn't open the jar. It was closed too tightly.

“Don't bother with that!” Jasmine said excitedly, “just help me knock this jar over and roll me off the edge! I need to get to my computer!”

“Are you sure?” Beth asked.

“Yes! Hurry!”

Beth did as she was told. By herself, Jasmine wasn't strong enough to knock the jar over, but working together they were able to build enough momentum to do the trick. With the jar now on its side Beth rolled it off the edge of the table. The glass shattered in all directions, some of it hitting the girls, but luckily their polyphylon protected them.

“Let me borrow your hookshot!” Jasmine yelled as she ran towards her desk nearly slipping on the broken glass in her stocking feet. She didn't even need time to recover from the fall.

“Umm, okay,” Beth said descending down after her using the grappling hook. After catching up with Jasmine she tossed the grappling hook gun towards her. Jasmine caught it and aimed it up towards her computer. She fired, and an in an instant was on her desk typing away on her keyboard with her feet and hands. Beth wanted to ask what she was doing, but didn't really want to interrupt her concentration. The other girls joined Beth as they watched Jasmine work away at her computer in awe of her speed. Suddenly they heard a machine start whirring up to their right. By the time Beth turned back to see what Jasmine was doing, Jasmine was standing right next to her.

“Okay, this one's small so hopefully it won't take long, here's your hookshot back,” Jasmine said handing her the toy grappling hook back after detaching it from the computer desk.

“So what happened to you?” Niesa finally asked.

“Sedgewick happened. He came in to check up on my progress with an alien shrink ray I've been studying and unfortunately found out I was communicating with you. He shrunk me and put me in that jar. He also took the only copy of the shrink ray I made. Fortunately I still have the plans on my computer so I'm making another copy. A smaller copy.”

“A doll sized shrink ray?” Christy asked excitedly “You should make one for all of us!”

“Patience! First I have to find out if this one works. So tell me, what happened to Penelope and the rest of them? Did anyone else manage to escape?”

Niesa looked too pained at the thought of answering the question so Lisa answered for her, “No, just us. We managed to free hundreds of girls but after Sedgewick found out, the Doll Collector and her goons came down and caught everyone, including Penelope.”

“I'm sorry, Jasmine,” Niesa said fighting back tears, “Your sister told me many times to leave while we had the chance and I refused her. I thought maybe we could fight them off. But once they brought out the nets it was over. Had I heeded her words she might be here with us. But now? I just hope she's okay.”

Jasmine looked forlorn as the room fell silent and the hum of the 3D printer suddenly stopped. “Well let's find out if she is,” Jasmine said with renewed energy. She grabbed the hookshot away from Beth before heading towards it. Pulling herself atop the printer, she grabbed the doll sized shrink ray out of the output tray. The girls watched with trepidation as she fiddled with the controls. Jasmine gasped, “Oh my god, she's dying! They're killing her! Sedgewick's killing her!” Jasmine quickly punched in more numbers, “I have to stop it! I have to detach her quickly!”

“Sedgewick what is happening?” The doll Collector asked as she watched Penelope writhe in pain … or stop writing in pain, rather. It seemed Sedgewick's “slow and painful execution” was no longer so “slow and painful”.

“I don't know, she's no longer responding to the slow turn of the dial,” Sedgewick said confused.

“Forget turning the dial slowly, just give it all you've got. Kill her!” The Doll Collector ordered.

“Very well,” Sedgewick said turning the dial up to its max, but Penelope just seemed to be catching her breath as if relieved that the torture had stopped.

“She's recovering, you fool!”

“I no longer have lock on her. She's … she's no longer locked into her polyphylon. She's been detached somehow.” Sure enough much to everyone's surprise, Penelope was pulling herself free from her body stocking that had held her prisoner for so long.

“What?! But only you have the ability to detach someone. Have you betrayed me?!”

“No, my mistress! I would never have! Besides I could not have even if I wanted to. She's wearing one of the original body stockings that we never figured out how to decode. The only one who may have known how to detach her is ...”

“Dr. Cole,” The Doll Collector said maliciously finishing his sentence, “I thought you had taken care of her, Sedgewick.”

“I thought so too, I trapped her in a jar. It's unlikely she could have escaped.”

“Unlikely, but not impossible. She's outlived her usefulness and should join her sister. Why don't you bring her down here, Sedgewick. And, Angelica, you go up and make sure he obeys. I know he has a soft spot for her.”

“Yes Mistress,” Angelica complied leaving with Sedgewick and her henchmen.

“Alone again at last,” The Doll Collector said turning to the now naked Penelope as she wiggled free of her body stocking and tried to escape, “And where do you think you're going, my pet?” She asked scooping Penelope up. Now not only are you my tiny doll, but you're naked and completely vulnerable. You don't have the body stocking to protect you anymore. Your sister thought she was saving you by freeing you, but she only doomed you to a messier death.”

“We have to do something to save her,” Sarah whispered to Joyce from inside one of the nets.

“Tamara's on it,” Joyce said pointing to Tamara who was busy cutting the net with one of the sharp and pointy hooks of her hookshot.

“That gives me an idea! How many more of those hooks do we have?” Sarah said.

“Not sure, but I'm pretty sure Luvia has one,” Joyce said pointing to Luvia who was also cutting the net.

“Good, go to her and give her these instructions ...” Sarah started to explain.

“So Penelope,” The Doll Collector said holding her up to her face, “How would you like to die? Shall I throw you against a wall? Eat you up? Or, my personal favorite, crush you under my boot? I'll give you the choice.”

“You're a sick and twisted woman,” was all Penelope said with every ounce of defiance she had.

“I guess I'll just have to crush you under my boot then. It's a pity, you were my first and favorite doll. But you betrayed me and now you must pay the price,” the doll collector said dropping Penelope at her feet. Penelope fell to the floor with a nasty crunch, her tiny bones breaking and her naked skin bruising upon harsh impact. She screamed in pain. “Hahahaha! I bet you wish you were still wearing your body stocking now!” The Doll Collector taunted. Penelope just groaned her body paralyzed and unable to move. The doll collector lifted up her foot and was about to bring it down hard on Penelope. Penelope braced herself for the crushing horrible death that was about to come down upon her …

But to her great relief, the boot stomped down right beside her! It missed her by only a centimeter. She looked up and saw the Doll Collector was laughing. “Hahaha, These boots are made for walking!” she sung maniacally as she lifted her other foot this time. She was taunting her! “And that's just what they'll do!” She continued to sing as her left booted foot landed right on the other side of her. Penelope couldn't take it. She started to cry and wished the cruel woman would just get it over with. “One of these days these boots are gonna walk over you!” she said lifting her right foot. Penelope knew this was the killing blow. She wouldn't miss this time.

But then something unexpected happened. Just as The Doll Collector was finishing her song and was about to bring her foot down, her boot laces were suddenly torn free of her boot by some strange grappling hook device. “What the hell?” she said looking at her boot confused just before her now very loose boot was pulled off her foot by another grappling hook that had anchored itself around the heel. “Aaah!” The doll collector screamed upon seeing her vulnerable and exposed stocking foot.

“Get her!” Sarah yelled as she untied Lucy from her binds. It seemed that while The Doll Collector was busy tormenting Penelope, several of the girls had managed to escape from the net. Luvia and Tamara fired their grappling hooks just as Sarah had instructed at the vulnerable points of The Doll Collector's boot and were not only able to de-lace her, but also deboot her just before she crushed poor Penelope. As Lucy freed Faye, The Doll Collector was already losing her balance and bringing her now shoeless ticklish stocking foot down on Amanda, Chun Li and Joyce, who were all ready to tickle her vulnerable sole clad in nothing but her very thin striped polyphylon.

“No! No!” The Doll Collector as she watched helplessly as her vulnerable foot descended on their tiny tickling fingers. It had all happened so fast. But now it was as if it was all happening in slow motion and there was nothing she could do to stop it. How had she lost her boot? She was so careful to keep them tied so tight. It was the worst possible situation. She was alone in her basement, she had lost a shoe and was about to be tickled mercilessly by her own dolls. As soon as she felt the soft tickling sensation against her ultra-sensitive arch, she lost it. She did the only thing she could think of doing. She screamed for help through her laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEELP!”

Lucy and Faye rushed towards her and pulled her other foot out from under her. She fell backwards onto her ass as they wrestled the remaining boot off her foot, tearing the laces. “Gaaahahahah! Lucy! Hahahave mehehehercy!” She screamed in terror through her laughter.

“Gritty Grundle, I had pity for you when you were a kid. But you've turned into a monster … something much worse than the bullies that mistreated you! It's time for you to pay!” Lucy said pulling her boot off at last revealing a devastatingly vulnerable and ticklish stocking foot. She tossed the boot aside and administered a wicked flourish across her smooth warm sole. Faye could actually see the Doll Collector shrink a few inches before her eyes as she laughed hysterically. As Lucy tickled her right foot, Luvia, Tamara, Amanda and Joyce tickled her left. And all the while a swarm of living dolls led by Sarah poured out of torn nets and overwhelmed her helpless squriming body, tearing at her beautiful victorian clothes and tickling every inch of her exposed flesh, whether it be polyphylon covered or not. Debooted, The Doll Collector seemed to also be utterly defeated.
Unread 03-18-2017   #20
Mandrake
Process Fan

Chapter 17 - Escape from Torture Mansion Island

Niesa could hardly believe her eyes when she came upon them. At first she couldn't tell what they were doing. But as she got closer to the swarm … and yes that was the correct word to describe it, swarm, she figured it out. It literally was a swarm of shrunken doll-sized women, aided by Faye and Lucy, tickling the Doll Collector down to size. The Doll Collector was almost doll-sized herself by the time Niesa, Beth, Lisa, Gwen and Jasmine arrived after emerging through the ventilation shaft that led to the storage room. She had been stripped of all of her clothing and was a giggling mess as dozens of tiny hands tickled her naked body clad only in her sheer striped pantyhose.

“You brought her down?!” Gwen said in disbelief.

“Yes. Sally Grundle's doll collecting days are over,” Lucy said looking on with satisfaction. She then noticed that Beth had joined them, “Oh Beth … and Lisa! I was wondering what happened to you two. I'm glad to see you made it. Where have you been?”

“We rescued Dr. Jasmine and now have a way of freeing ourselves from the polyphylon!” Lisa answered.

“Oh really? Then I think it's high time we left this place. Sally here ordered her minions to bring Dr. Cole down here. As soon as they realize she's escaped it's only a matter of time before they come back here. And since we have everything we need now I don't see any reason to stay. Anyone know of a secret way out of here?”

“I do!” Gwen said.

“Wait! Where's my sister?” Jasmine said looking at each face in the crowd for Penelope.

Faye looked at her sympathetically, “She's not doing too well. She took a nasty fall. She can't move her legs and can barely move her arms. I think she might be paralyzed.”

“Oh no! Where is she!”

“I moved her under the table away from the doll collector. It was getting too crowded over there.”

“You moved her?! You idiot! You probably made it worse!” Jasmine said as she ran to her sister.

Penelope looked utterly broken. Blood covered the floor around her head. She was dying. Jasmine held her hand gently and brushed back her hair. Penelope looked up at her. “You should listen to Lucy,” she said weakly, “get out now, they'll be here soon. Leave me behind, there's no saving me.”

“No, there is,” Jasmine said determinedly as she grasped her shrinker. She then turned to Sally Grundle, formerly the feared Doll Collector. Now just a giggling shrunken mess. She had already shrunken to her minimum size of five inches. The hundreds of tiny tickling hands had been quite efficient. Jasmine walked towards her and aimed the shrinker at her.

“What are you doing?” Beth asked, “Don't grow her back!”

“I'm not,” Jasmine said as she made some calibrations.

Suddenly Sally stopped laughing. “No! What did you do!?” she said in a panic.

“You've been freed, Sally,” Jasmine said. “Girls strip her of her pretty striped tights. She probably won't be as ticklish without them, but you can keep tickling her if you want. Still, I'm going to need those hose.”

“No! Don't take my stockings! Those are mine!” Sally said fighting to keep her polyphylon tights on as the girls ripped them away from her. It wasn't long before she was stripped naked by the swarm. The vengeful girls clawed and scratched at her as she screamed. They were about to tear her apart.

Lucy watched in horror having flashback to her childhood. The way the bullies would all gang up on Sally Grundle and beat her up. But this was even worse. They were going to kill her! She couldn't stand by and let it happen this time, even after all Sally had done to them. "Wait!" she shouted charging into the center of swarm, her size imposing enough to scatter them away from Sally. "We need her alive! They're coming and we need a hostage!"

Beth helped to calm the scattered swarm, "Lucy's right. They'll be down here any minute now. Come on, Jasmine come get her pantyhose, what were your plans with them we don't have much time."

"This!" Jasmine said zapping Sally's striped polyphylon pantyhose with the ray, it seemed to glow for a moment then disappear. Jasmine then zapped her sister, Penelope and the pantyhose seemed to magically reappear on Penelope, "It's just been recoded to augment my sister's DNA, it's an extension of her now ... and it should do the trick ... come on Penelope stand up!"

Penelope moaned as she wiggled her toes in a fresh pair of polyphylon pantyhose. It did indeed feel good. All her senses were heightened. She sat up, then she stood. She was cured!

"Yay!" Gwen clapped.

"Yay indeed now let's get out of here!" Lucy said worriedly as she picked up Sally.

"Where are we going anyway? How do we get out of here?" Christie asked nervously.

"There's a secret passage that leads outside if we go through a ventilation shaft to the next room. But we're in the middle of an island. I'm not sure how we're going to get to the mainland, much less back to the USA.

"Shrink Faye and I down," Lucy said, "Lead us outside and we'll get you off the island."

"No! I'm not going back there!" Sarah protested realizing what Lucy meant.

"Trust me, Sarah, I'll get you back home," Lucy said looking straight into her eyes.

The girls had to move quickly, they could already hear the sound of several footsteps approaching from above. It seemed several more of the doll collector's minions would soon be upon them. Gwen started leading many of them through the ventilation shaft in the wall as Lucy made sure to gag and wrap Sally up in cloth and twist ties she found from one of the open packages.

The footsteps could now be heard in the back of the room and they could hear Angelica giving orders to the minions ... although Niesa couldn't make out exact words. "Hurry Lucy!" she cried .

"We're taking her with us," Lucy insisted as she finished restraining Sally, "she needs to pay for her crimes." Beth agreed and enlisted the help of Niesa to drag her out as Jasmine shrunk Faye and Lucy down to size. But by that time, Angelica and her minions had arrived.

Most of the girls had made it through the ventilation shaft when a large box was suddenly thrust in front of the opening, knocking Beth, Niesa and Sally back just as they were about to enter the vent.

"Going somewhere?" A woman's voice said from behind one of the shelves. The clicking of the high heels gave Angelica away before her face was revealed. In her hand she held a shrinker and was pointing towards the remaining girls.

"Come one step closer and she's dead!" Jasmine said dragging the restrained doll collector into view and holding her shrinker like a gun to her head.

"An empty threat. Seeing as you've stripped her of her pantyhose. But my threats are not empty. I don't need to come closer to kill you. All I have to do is push this button and you're all dead. Sedgewick has programmed the failsafe to kill anyone wearing polyphylon that I'm pointing this at."

"You're bluffing," Jasmine said, "Sedgewick couldn't figure out how to do that."

"Are you willing to take that chance, Jasmine? Sedgewick may be an idiot, but you of all people know that he has a knack for figuring out how to kill things."

"Are you? Chances are that universal kill switch will kill you if it kills us. You're still wearing polyphylon hose."

"You think I'm that stupid? These are just normal sophisticate brand hose I'm wearing right now," It was true she wearing black pantyhose as opposed to her normal tan pantyhose, "I made sure to change out of my polyphylon hose after I learned you had a shrinker."

"Oh well in that case ..." Jasmine said turning the shrinker on Angelica. Suddenly Angelica was blasted out of her high heeled shoes into the air. Her head hit the ceiling with such force that she was instantly knocked unconscious. She fell to the floor out cold.

"How did you do that?" Faye asked.

"Sophisticate brand hosiery was actually the prototype for polyphylon. The Doll Collector invented the stuff after all. Our very first experiments were with sophisticate nylon. It can't do the same things as polyphylon, but there are still a few tricks up its sleeve."

"Well don't celebrate yet, there are more of them coming!" Niesa said pointing at Evie and Mindy who were charging after them.

"Don't let them get Angelica's shrinker!" Lucy shouted. She and Faye were still recovering from the dizzying and overly pleasurable effects of a fast shrinking, but the adrenaline of the escape managed to energize them. They ran to help Beth and Niesa push the box out of the way.

Jasmine took aim at Evie with her shrinker and locked on "Hmm, looks like she's still wearing polyphylon. Angelica wasn't kind enough to prepare her minions for the universal kill switch," Jasmine thought to herself as she adjusted the knobs.

"Hurry Jasmine!" Niesa shouted as the four of them continued to try and push the box. It wasn't budging.

"This will only take a second," Jasmine said calmly as athletic Evie was mere steps away from Angelica's discarded shrinker, "there!" she finally said turning the large knob on the shrink ray violently to the left. Evie disappeared instantly, and for a moment only her clothes hung in mid-air before falling on her empty sneakers.

Mindy, who was running only a few steps behind Evie, couldn't react fast enough and soon found herself tripping over Evie's empty clothes. She felt her own loose fitting sneakers fly off as she did an involuntary summersault and landed in an all too familiar position, looking up at her pink stockinged feet.

“Did you kill her?!” Beth asked shocked.

“No, I just shrunk her. I'm not as cruel as Angelica or Sedgewick. I think I saw her fall into her boot before the other one tripped over it. But let's get out of her before she recovers from her fall!”

"It's no use, the box is too heavy, we can't move it," Niesa finally admitted.

"Is there another way out?" Faye asked.

Beth looked up at the ventilation shaft in the ceiling. The one she fell out of when she first arrived in this horrible room. "There!" she said pointing up at it, "But I have no clue how we're going to get to it." Indeed there was no shelf positioned underneath it. No way to climb up to it.

"Do you think your grappling hook can support all of us, Jasmine?" Niesa asked. The last thing she wanted to do was scavenge for more toy grappling hooks.

"No, I have a better idea," Jasmine said walking up to Mindy who happened to have landed just below the ventilation shaft. Mindy was still stunned, but was on her knees now slowly trying to get back to her feet. But Jasmine quickly thwarted that effort by tickling those very same pink stocking feet.

"HAHAHAHAHA! GET AWAAHAHAY YOU LITTLE MAHAHAHONSTER!" she laughed stumbling back to the floor.

"I'll stop when you tell me where the rest of your little minion army is."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAA! WHY SHOULD I-HEHEHEHEEE TELL!" Mindy said defiantly.

"Because if you don't you'll suffer the same fate as your boss," Jasmine threatened as Lucy, Faye, Beth and Niesa dragged Sally into view.

"WHAHAHAHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

I'm asking the questions, now tell me where the rest of your crew is?"

"OKAHHAHAY OHKAHAHAY! AHAHAANGELICA ORDERED THEHEHEM TO CHEHEHEHECK OOUT THE DOHAHAHOLL HOUSE STORAHAHAGE CLOSET IN THE NEHEHEHEXT ROOHOHOOM!"

"Oh shit! That's where Gwen is leading everyone!" Niesa said.

"That means we better hurry and climb up on top Ms. Ticklish here," Jasmine said as she climbed on top of Mindy's butt.

"HEY GET OFF!" Mindy protested, but Jasmine just jolted her with the shrink ray knocking her out.

"Is she dead?" Beth asked as she climbed on top of her.

"No, just unconscious. Good thing for her too, if she were awake this would be rather painful. Now hold on to her," Jasmine answered as the rest of them climbed on top of Mindy's back, pulling the restrained Doll Collector up on top as well. Jasmine wasted no time and aimed the shrink ray at her again, this time turning the large knob slowly to the left. The girls watched stunned as Mindy slowly started to grow in size.

"Oh my god, woaah!" Niesa shouted as she nearly lost her balance and fell off. But she managed to grab hold of Mindy's shirt which was starting to stretch more tightly across her body. She looked at Beth who had nearly dropped Sally. She was still helplessly tied up in her cloth bindings, but they managed to pull her to the center of Mindy's back where there was a more level surface on which to keep her balanced.

"Unnn, what's happening to me ..." Mindy said starting to stir, "ugggh that hurts!"

"Easy girl," Jasmine said turning the knob more quickly. Mindy's clothes started to tear as she grew even larger. The button on her jeans popped. Her t-shirt ripped at the collar.

"AAACKKK!! STOP IT! PLEASE!" Mindy begged as her clothes tore to tatters. The five girls clung to the remaining shreds of shirt that still remained but were finding it more and more difficult to stay on top of her as she grew ever larger. Soon she grew so large that she couldn't fit in between the shelf and the wall. The shelf soon fell over as she continued to take up more space in the room. But Niesa also noticed that, as she grew, they were beginning to reach the ceiling and the ventilation shaft above.

"Jasmine, you're a genius," she said now holding onto the bare skin on Mindy's back. It seemed all of her clothes had torn off at this point. Mindy herself couldn't bear the pain and by this point had fainted from the rapid growth.

"She's going to have a bad headache when she wakes up," Jasmine said almost sympathetically. It wasn't long before they were within reach of the ventilation shaft. Mindy had grown so large that she had knocked over most of the shelves and was now taking up most of the room, and was even lying on top of Angelica and Evie.

"You must have grown her more than three times her original size," Lucy said stunned, "I had no clue your technology was capable of that."

"Neither did I, until now," Jasmine said as she pulled herself up into the ceiling, "now let's get the hell out of here before the angry giant wakes up."

Amanda screamed after hearing the crash of a nearby dollhouse. "Shhhh!" Tamara scolded.

"What're we going to do? We can't stay here!" Amanda whispered ... a little too loudly than was comfortable. The dollhouse storage room, once a safe haven for freed shrunken girls was no longer. The escapees had barely made it a quarter way through the storage room when the lights had suddenly switched on and the Doll Collector's minions began sucking the tiny helpless women up in their vicious vacuums. Gwen and the girls at the front of the line were caught off guard and sucked cruelly into the vacuum bags, shoes first. The lucky ones following in the rear managed to scatter and took refuge in nearby dollhouses before they could get caught. Amanda, Tamara, Luvia and Joyce managed to find one of their own. But the Doll Collector's minions were busy overturning all of the dollhouses and searching for any hidden stragglers.

"It's the same pair of twins that came after us before," Luvia said peaking out of the window, "and that British bitch."

The floor shook as a giant booted foot crushed a nearby dollhouse. "Sounds like they have their shoes back," Joyce shuddered.

"There's a 'hole lot of 'em ... I swear their like bugs 'iding under a rock," the one with the cockney accent said as Sarah, Lisa, Christy, Penelope and Chun Li scattered from the shattered remains of the dollhouse "Get the vacuum!"

"Coming Astrid," one of the Dobson twins said as she sucked up another shrunken girl.

"I think it's time we debooted our giant british friend," Tamara said arming her hookshot.

"No! You should use it on the light switch. If they can't see us we can get out of here," Luvia argued.

"Screw the lights, I'm taking them their boots!" Tamara said running out the door. As soon as she stepped outside she came face to face with a booted foot careening towards her. "Oh shit!" she cried out just before being kicked back into the dollhouse. But she wasn't inside for long. The kick had managed shatter the dollhouse and scoop her right up and out of it. Before she knew it she was sprawled out on the toe of the boot as it continued its ascent.

"Ha, this one's stuck to my shoe!" Astrid laughed as she stared at her boot. This gave Tamara enough time to recover from her daze. She saw the zipper of the boot well within reach of her hookshot, which was thankfully still in her hand. She took aim and fired! "What the 'ell?!" was all Astrid could say as she watched Tamara pull the zipper on the side of her boot down. The boot opened up and Tamara was pulled within arms reach of Astrid's stocking clad instep. "Don't you dare!" Astrid demanded as she watched Tamara's hand move towards her vulnerable sole. But it was too late. As soon as Tamara's tiny fingers made contact with the soft wrinkles clad in the very smooth polyphylon Astrid broke out in uncontrollable laughter. She soon lost her balance and fell over. Luvia, Joyce and Amanda rushed out to help Tamara as they pulled the boot the rest of the way off.

"Thank god for this hookshot," Tamara said as the four of them tickled Astrid's exposed stocking foot. Astrid fell over onto one of the dollhouses. Sarah, Amanda and Lisa, who had been running towards the dollhouse for cover, moved out of the way just in time.

"Damn, that was close!' Sarah said trying to catch her breath.

"Grab hold of something!" Amanda screamed as she grabbed Sarah's arm. She was being lifted off the ground by one of the Dobson twin's vacuums.

"Oh shit!" Sarah shouted as she grabbed ahold of Astrid's skirt. The two of them hung on for dear life as the vacuum was edged closer. Amanda's mary janes flew off her feet and were sucked into the vacuum. It was getting more and more difficult for Sarah to hold on, she was about to let go when she suddenly felt herself descend. It seemed the blond giant had changed targets.

"Thank god, I thought we were goners," Sarah huffed, still trying to catch her breath.

"I lost my shoes, I guess it was bound to happen eventually," Amanda said disappointedly looking down at her stocking feet.

Sarah just rolled her eyes, but then grew alarmed when she realized Lisa was no longer with them. "Where's Lisa?"

"She got sucked up into the vacuum," Penelope said gravely after she and Chun Li emerged from the ruins of the dollhouse. "She wasn't able to grab onto anything quickly enough."

Oh no!" we have to break her out.

"Don't be foolish, get under cover before she comes back for you," Chun Li ordered motioning them towards an unbroken part of the dollhouse.

It seemed that the vacuum had turned on Joyce, Christy and Luvia, who were still busy tickling Astrid's foot when the Dobson girl spotted them. Christy was caught off guard and was sucked up into the vacuum immediately but Luvia and Joyce managed to run behind Astrid's other booted foot. The Dobson girl, frustrated that she couldn't suck them up from the other side, attempted to move in closer to get a better angle.

"Oh, no you don't!" Tamara said emerging from behind Astrid with her hookshot anchored to Astrid's dress. She aimed and fired at the heel of her ugg boot just as the Dobson girl was lifting her foot. The boot was loose enough to just slip right off as soon as the hook was retracted. The Dobson girl looked down confused at the sudden loss of her shoe. "Yes!" Tamara said satisfied as she watched the boot slip free of her ticklish looking stocking foot, but then saw that the errant boot was flying right towards her! "Oh shit!" Tamara said dropping behind Astrid again. Astrid was just starting to recover from the tickling and sat up just in time to be whacked in the face by the flying boot! She fell back to the floor stunned.

"Two debooted, three more to go!" Tamara said to Joyce and Luvia proudly, re-arming her hookshot, "but you better tickle her quickly or she'll suck us all up before we have a chance to finish them off!" Luvia and Joyce nodded affirmatively before running out from behind Astrid towards the Dobson girl's descending stocking foot. Just like they had with the Doll Collector before, it was a matter of getting under her recently debooted foot before she had a chance to realize they were there to tickle her sole. The Dobson girl DID notice them just before putting her foot down. But it was too late. The sole of her stocking clad foot was now within reach of their tiny cruel fingers and she lost control.

"I-hehehehe-I've been debooted ahhaahahah! They're tihehhehehickling mehehee! Get them sis!" The Dobson girl ordered to her twin between laughter. Like Astrid she had fell over laughing, crushing another dollhouse and scattering Amanda, Sarah and Penelope. Chun Li found herself crushed underneath the ruins.

"I hope Tamara has a plan to stop the other twin," Joyce said concerned as she continued to tickle the soft giant twitching foot. One by one she watched in horror as her friends were sucked up by the blond twin's vicious vacuum. First Sarah, then Amanda, then Penelope, and now ...

"Too late!" Luvia shouted as she tried to pull Joyce away from the oncoming vacuum. Luvia tried to grab onto something ... anything as she felt herself being pulled backwards. The closest things she could reach for was the Dobson girl's stocking clad foot, but her polyphylon was too slick have any traction. She felt her shoes fly off into the vacuum and watched as Joyce's flew off as well. Eventually, her grip gave way and she and Joyce found themselves flying helplessly into the vacuum.

"Noooo!" Tamara shouted as she watched her friends get sucked into the vacuum. She was the only one left now. Suddenly the giant blond turned the vacuum on her. Tamara was ready to give up and let her self be sucked into the void. She closed her eyes and waited for it to happen ... but it didn't ... the vacuum stopped. When she opened her eyes the giant was no longer there. All that could be seen was her empty clothes falling suddenly on an empty pair of ugg boots. She had been shrunken!

"Tamara, where is everyone else?" Niesa asked from behind.

"What? Niesa? Where'd you come from?" Tamara asked confused.

"Look out there's two more coming!" Beth shouted pointing at the brunette Garin twins.

"Don't worry I got this," Jasmine said calmly as she locked on to her next target with her shrinker. One by one she instantly shrunk them down to doll size. Astrid and the first Dobson twin were recovering from their tickle attack and about to make a grab for their vacuums when they too were shrunken down to size. And with that all five giant minions were taken out of commission and shrunken down.

"You're amazing, Jasmine," Niesa said clapping, "you took 'em out so quick."

"It's an amazing bit of technology once you know how to use it," she said.

"Good, now we can free the others from the vacuums. Hopefully we can get out of here before more arrive," Beth said.

Kevin's step-father, Patrick, looked like he had aged ten years as the three of them waited at the airport. Not a word had been said in a long while. Kevin was furious at Patrick for letting them steal away his mother from the hospital, and Patrick was furious at Kevin for letting Beth go off and get captured by some twisted doll collector. But after having taken a call from some colleagues at the pentagon, it seemed Patrick had learned some new information that troubled him deeply.

"Vanessa, why don't you go get something to eat, I need to talk to Kevin in private," Patrick finally said. Vanessa, eager to get away from the tension, complied. Patrick turned to Kevin with a much softer expression. "Beth was telling me the truth all those years and I never believed her," he confided as tears welled up in his eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked. He knew exactly what he was talking about though.

"About Beth's mother and sister. My first wife and oldest daughter. I always told you they died years ago in a tragic accident. But ... that's not true. They disappeared under mysterious circumstances. I ... I couldn't live with the thought of it. I gave up on them. I ... failed them. Beth never did though."

"Dad, Beth told me the truth about that a long time ago. She also said you had people searching for them for years. She doesn't blame you for moving on," Kevin said trying to comfort his father. He had never seen him like this.

"You don't understand ... I wanted to move on from the beginning. I needed to. Yvonne and I were separated at the time she disappeared. I ... I wanted so badly to find my daughter ... but Yvonne? I never told anyone about this ... but I was glad she was gone. She had a wicked streak in her. She could be kind and loving most of the time ... on the surface ... but ... I shouldn't be talking about her like this."

"Why are you telling me this now?"

"I just got a call from one of my colleagues at the pentagon. They've been studying the fabric that your mother was wearing. It turns out the disappearances of people from hospitals has been happening nation-wide. But it's only been happening to women who've been wearing this polyphylon hosiery of yours. They managed to track down and study the stuff and they've learned that it emits a unique radio-wave signal ... the same signal is being broadcast very strongly from an unidentified object that is currently orbiting the planet. They believe that it might be a space ship of some sort, but it's definitely not of United States origin. The strange thing is, they only recently spotted this object, as if it just appeared out of nowhere, but they have observed it one time before ... the night my first wife and daughter disappeared ..."

"What? What does that mean?!" Kevin asked.

"It could mean nothing ... when we get to DC hopefully we'll learn more ... but my gut tells me that my oldest daughter is alive and on that ship ... I don't know why."

"How much longer till we get outside?" Amanda asked impatiently as Gwen led them through the underground tunnels. All things considered they were making progress very quickly now that the doll collector's minions were subdued. Tamara had made rather short work of the vacuum bags with her hookshot. Though covered in dust the freed girls were no worse for wear. Most of them were even able to find their lost shoes. While the girls were being freed and were sorting themselves out, Lucy recommended that they tie up and bring the shrunken minions with them. Beth worried that they would slow them down, but Lucy was able to convince her that they were better off not having to worry about them recovering and catching up with them at full sized later on. So they tied up their five new captives and carried them, along with the tied up doll collector, through the tunnels in the walls until they were underneath the mansion grounds.

"We'll be emerging shortly," Gwen said trying to maintain an air of confidence. She was not used to the leadership role ... especially leading a group this large. There had to be at least two hundred of them. Still, she wondered how many got left behind. "At least the doll collector won't be there to torment them," she thought to herself.

A faint light could be seen up ahead. It was getting dark, but even the night sky was brighter than the darkness below. When the girls emerged from the tiny cave they found themselves standing on a narrow ledge overlooking the ocean. It was so small there wasn't enough room for all of them to stand there even in their shrunken state.

"Great! How are we supposed to get out of here now? Dive to our deaths?" Amanda asked as she looked down at the waves crashing violently against the jagged rocks below.

"Well the polyphylon will save you," Sarah said resisting the urge to push her off.

"No need, I've already called for a ride," Lucy said stepping out from the cave. Just as she spoke, a huge (to them) flying shuttle appeared before their eyes. Sarah and Lisa recognized it immediately as the same ship that had imprisoned them only yesterday. It seemed like a lifetime ago.

"No way I'm going back in there!" Sarah said as the shuttle pulled up along side them and a ramp lowered to allow them inside.

"Well, you can stay here on torture mansion island if you like, but I'm leaving," Faye said as she eagerly boarded the ship.

"I knew it!" a shrill male voice shouted from above. It was a familiar voice. The girls looked up and saw Dr. Sedgewick standing on the grounds above them. It seemed he had climbed over the walls around the mansion's property and was standing just above the ledge the girls were standing on. Beth wondered how long he had been up there. "I knew it was of alien origin! My theory was correct all along!"

"Sedgewick, if you value your life you'll leave now and tell no one about this," Jasmine threatened.

"What's that little squeaky voice? Is it threatening me? Hahahaha. I don't think you're in a position to do that Dr. Cole," Sedgewick laughed looking down at them and aiming his shrinker. "All I have to do is grow you back to your normal size and that tiny ledge you're standing on will crumble and you'll all fall onto those jagged rocks. It'd be an interesting experiment actaully, to see how long someone wearing polyphylon could survive in the ocean."

"I could do the same to you. You and I both know you secretly wear polyphylon, you cross dressing perv," Jasmine threatened continuing to take aim. As the two were bantering Lucy was busy ushering as many girls as she could into the shuttle. Sedgewick just watched with amusement.

"I suppose I could just grow you all back to size after you've entered the shuttle. It'd be fun to watch you all suffucate and crush each other inside that tiny thing until it bursts."

"That's it ... I'm killing him ..." Jasmine said to herself as she attempted to lock on to Sedgewick's polyphylon signal and arm the failsafe code. But nothing happened ... Sedgewick wasn't wearing polyphylon. She couldn't lock on.

"Hahaha, what you can't lock on? Too bad. See I told you I don't wear women's clothing. I bet you really wanted to kill me too with the failsafe frequency. Have you figured it out yet? Maybe I should just kill you that way. Shame really … I've really enjoyed our time together, but I guess all good things come to an end," he said pointing the shrinker at her.

"Dammit, get inside!" Jasmine said pulling a still defiant Sarah into the shuttle.

"Is that the last of them?" The pilot asked from a com-link.

"Yes! we're all in," Lucy said, "Close the ramp and let's get out of here!"

"No! You have to take him out first. He can kill us all with that thing. I'm afraid he might already be locked onto me."

"We have no weapons on this ship!" the pilot exclaimed ... with a voice that was starting to sound vaguely familiar to Beth.

"Then knock the bastard off the damn cliff!" Penelope ordered.

"Roger that," the Pilot affirmed.

Sedgewick stood on the edge of the cliff, taking aim at the shuttle as it started to move. He turned the dial slowly and Jasmine started to feel herself grow.

"AAaaaak! He's got me!" Jasmine said as her body painfully expanded.

"Don't worry this shuttle was built to handle 20 human sized people," Lucy reassured.

"But not 200 ..." Amanda said nervously.

"Hmm, I wonder what happens if I turn the dial beyond your normal size?" Sedgewick said to himself. "Ooh, is that a scream I hear? Hehehe, this is more fun than just killing you."

"Shit she's growing a lot bigger than human sized," Penelope said as she watched her sister scream in agony. Her body continued to expand and take up more and more space in the lab section of the shuttle.

"Pilot, you better do something quick!" Beth shouted.

"I got him," the familiar voice said the ship flew up right next to Segewick, and turned to the side just enough to nudge him right off the cliff with its wing. Even from inside the shuttle his screams could be heard as his body scraped along the side of the cliff before crashing violently against the jagged rocks.

"I think you got him ..." Sarah said dryly.

"Jasmine are you okay?" Penelope said rushing up to her giant body that was now taking up far too much space in the cramped shuttle. Jasmine was still conscious, but in a lot of pain. But she smiled.

"I bet he wished he was wearing polyphylon now," she tried to laugh while still gasping for air.

"I need to see the pilot," Beth said out loud but to no one in particular. She stormed to the front of the ship and pounded on the door, it was a small door, built for her own size. It slid open ... very futuristically. Everything outside the lab section was built for her current size, which was strange because the lab in which they entered was built with human sized people in mind. There were doors along the sides of the corridor leading to who knows where, but it was obvious to her that the cockpit was at the end of hallway at the opposite end of the door from which she entered. She pounded again. "Let me in! I demand to see the pilot of this ship."

"Who is this? Why do you want to see me?" the pilot answered.

"It's Beth Turam!"

The door opened and Beth saw the large window facing the front of the and two chairs, the pilot and co-pilot seat facing away from her. The pilot turned to the co-pilot, "take over a bit," she said before stepping out from behind the seat. Beth saw the pilot's face for the first time and what she saw shocked her, even though deep down she had suspected it as soon as she heard the pilot's voice.

"Cindy, is that really you?" Beth asked, tears welling up in her eyes. She hadn't seen her sister in over seven years.

"Yes, it's me Beth," Cindy said smiling sadly, also fighting back tears.

"Wh-wh happened to you? Why are you here? Wh-why didn't you come back?" Beth asked with a mixture of joy, sadness, anger and confusion.

"I wanted to come back. I really did. But ... it's a long story. But I'm back now. And ... you're with me."

"And we can can finally take you home, Beth," the co-pilot said. Beth's eyes widened when she heard the voice and saw the face emerge from behind the chair. It was her mother, Yvonne.
Unread 12-15-2017   #21
Mandrake
Process Fan

Chapter 18 - New Taaj

Beth stood dumbfounded for a moment at what her mother just said. “Home ...” The spaceship, the alien planet … all of it. Was it true? She dared not even ask. If it was her whole world had turned upside down. Worse, it meant that Lucy and Faye had betrayed her … it meant her mother had betrayed her … it meant her dear sister had betrayed her … it meant she herself betrayed all the girls she had helped to “rescue”. Sure she had saved them from the “Doll Collector” … only to be delivered as sex slaves to some alien race. Sarah was right all along. What had she done? “What do you mean to do with us?” was all she finally asked nervously.

“Oh Beth, you have nothing to fear. The Taajians treat us like queens. In fact, I am the queen. You'll be a princess, like Cindy here.”

“What if I refuse to go. What if I demand that you release all of us,” Beth said defiantly.

Yvonne just smiled. “And where would we 'release' them? Some of them have been missing for nearly seven years. Do you think we could just drop them off back in Houston and let your father sort it out?”

“He doesn't live in Houston anymore ...” Beth said angrily reminding her mother on how much she missed out on these passed seven years.

“Regardless of where he lives, there's no realistic way we can get them all home. Do you think this ship is like Santa's sleigh and we can just go around the world dropping them off at their old homes and leave with no questions asked? Don't be naive, Beth. I used to think the same way. But there's no going home. New Taaj is our home now, and it's a much better home than the one you're used to, and I'm sure all the women you've rescued would agree.”

“Well, shouldn't we give them a choice? If you kidnap them you're no better than the Doll Collector!”

Yvonne looked hurt at that last remark. “We don't intend on kidnapping anyone,” Cindy reassured taking up where her mother left off, “everyone will have a choice, but first they have to know exactly what that choice is. We'll bring them all to New Taaj so they can see the life we're building … the life they will have a chance to be a part of, then they can choose to stay or leave.”

“Will I have that choice?” Beth asked nearly in tears. Here she was, reunited with her mother and sister for the first time in seven years and she already wanted to run away from them.

“Of course you will,” Yvonne answered after a long pause. She seemed to take a moment to look at Cindy for approval, which seemed a bit strange considering she was her mother and the “queen” of this alien colony. Cindy's expression didn't seem to grant or deny permission, all Cindy did was look into Beth's eyes.

“Now go back and reassure your friends that everything will be alright,” Cindy said without breaking eye contact, “Tell them we're just taking you all to a safe place for awhile until we're sure we have the doll collector's minions under control. Even though we may have captured the Doll Collector herself, her network ran pretty deep, we don't want to risk you getting captured again until we find out how to free you all from her polyphylon. We need to pilot the shuttle,” she said before turning her attention back to her controls.

Beth stood for a moment in disbelief. Cindy wanted her to convince the others to go along with this? Was this the same Cindy? She could always trust her in the past. But now? She walked back to the lab section of the shuttle slowly wondering what she was going to say to the others. Should she try to convince them to trust her mother and sister? Did she trust them? She suddenly felt very unsure of herself.

By the time she got back to the lab, the other girls were starting to suspect something was up. “How high are we going?” Gwen asked as she looked nervously out the window.

“My ears are popping terribly,” Sarah said yawning.

“I knew it! They're taking us into space!” Sarah finally said. “We'll be their tickle slaves!”

“Calm down Sarah, you're not going to become a slave,” Lucy reassured.

“You betrayed us, you bitch! I told them not to trust you!” Sarah said ready to punch Lucy in the face. Lucy backed away trying her best to calm Sarah.

“Beth! Did you see your mother and sister? Tell her the truth!” Lucy said when she noticed that Beth had entered from the cockpit.

“You knew all along didn't you?” Beth asked. “You knew my mother and sister were here and you didn't tell me!”

“I didn't know! I only found out in the mansion when we communicated with your sister! You have to trust me, we ---"

"Why should I ever trust you?!"

"Because you have no choice," Yvonne said from behind her, "you can all come along quietly and maybe we'll let you go back at a later time, or you can resist and we'll force you to stay with us."

"Mom!" Beth shouted back angrily with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe her own mother and sister had betrayed her, after she spent all those years trying to find them.

"Quiet Beth! You have no idea what we've been through or what's at stake. We have children to protect!"

"So you betray your old child to protect your new ones?"

"If you act as if we're your enemy you'll be treated as such!" Yvonne said producing a shrinker from her uniform. Beth suddenly couldn't move. "I'm going to have to put you in time out until you agree to help us build new Taaj."

"Mom ... how could you ..." was all Beth could gasp as she collapsed to the floor. She lost consciousness.

Sarah expected to awaken strapped to some horrible torture device as she slowly lost consciousness. In her dream she imagined all sorts of probing hands tickling devices crawling up and down her skin. But that’s not what she woke up to ... That’s not what any of them woke up to ...

When they opened their eyes the first thing they saw was the heavens above in all its glory. A starry expanse stretching to infinity. The cloud of the milky could be seen so clearly that individual stars within could be made out. But the biggest surprise was seeing the very large blue planet on the horizon. There was no doubt about, it was Earth! For a moment Niesa wondered if she had died and entered an after life. She was still fully clothed in her Japanese dress and heels, and of course her black polyphylon pantyhose. It had not all been a dream. She was lying on a matt. She likened it to a yoga matt, but it was much softer and more comfortable. The other girls were lined up next to her. Some were just waking up and moving around, but most still asleep.

“Where are we?” Lisa was the first to ask as she sat up and looked around and was shocked at what she saw. They were in orbit of The Earth in some sort of domed city in space. They were lying in a courtyard surrounded by buildings. Some of them finished, most of them not. A statue of a woman towered above them. Beth immediately recognized it as a depiction of her mother. But other smaller statues were arranged along the sides of the courtyard. All women dressed in a similar triangle-shaped leotard, gloves and boots. They looked like space age superheroines. Beth immediately recognized Lucy and Faye as two of the woman after getting up to look around. Niesa was more interested in the vast city that was being built under the dome. It was all real. They really had been brought to another world … if you could call this domed city that.

Then she saw one of them. He appeared from one of the nearby buildings and walked towards the courtyard. The first thing Niesa noticed was his hair: spiky and green. He wore a polyphylon bodysuit, a dark grey one, but much thicker and much less sheer than the one that Beth, Lucy or Faye wore. He wore nothing else. “Welcome!” he said smiling as he approached, “Glad to see you are awake! My name is Tarl.” He looked uncannily human, and acted quite friendly, but his black eyes were unsettling to Niesa.

“Where are we?” she asked cautiously.

“New Taaj. This is our last colony, the only one left after original Taaj was destroyed in the battle of the Trafulites,” he said solemnly while holding his hand to his heart. “I’m sorry the queen is not here to greet you herself, she has many things to take care of, but she wanted to make it clear that you are not prisoners. You are free to go anywhere you like.

“I want to go home!” Sarah demanded.

“In time … for now enjoy our city. This is a world you can be a part of. And it’s the first of many worlds. You will be pioneers on a new and advanced civilization. Your meager world doesn’t hold a candle to what Taajians are capable of.”

Beth got her first real look around the dome like structure they were “guests” in and had to agree that he was right about that at least. They had all slept “outside” if such a concept of “outside” existed when you’re in a domed city. The weather was perfect, not too cold, not too hot, not too humid nor too dry. The sky was starry, but the dome was well lit, she could see into the distance. A city like no other stretched before her. Machines … or robotics of sort, were putting together new structures at a faster pace than any human could. The buildings themselves shimmered the same way polyphylon did. It looked unreal. The dome even housed a forest beyond the city area. Grassland areas and small lakes could be seen on the other side of the forest. It was an amazing sight to say the least. And to think this was all created in a dome floating in space!

Not too far in the distance she saw Cindy and Lucy approaching with two small children. Cindy stopped next to Tarl. She kissed him on the cheek and said something to him, but Beth couldn’t hear. Then Lucy took over for him. “I know you’re all confused, scared, maybe even a bit angry that you were brought here against your will,” she said, “I was too when I was first brought here, but then I realized what was at stake. The two children you see are Tera and Tollin. The first born of New Taaj. Beth, they are you niece and nephew.”

Beth shuddered and stared at them a long while. They were her older sister’s children … they were family … but they looked alien nonetheless. The black eyes. The boy had green and the girl had orange hair. She could see somewhat of a resemblance to Cindy in the girl’s face … but the black eyes were uncanny all the same. Still, the more she stared at the eyes the more she felt a strange empathy towards them.

“You’re not being swayed by this are you Beth?” Sarah whispered, “They’re evil, look at their eyes!”

“I am looking,” Niesa said, “The longer you look the more captivating they become ...”

“Lucy will bring you to the dining hall. There I encourage you to meet the Taajians and talk to them. Each one has a tale to tell. There you will be paired with a Taajian male of your choosing. Since there are far more Taajian males than females here it should be easy to find one you like. He will teach you all there is to know about our way of life, what role you can play, and how we can help you.”

“And if we refuse?” Sarah asked defiantly.

“You are free to do as you please,” Tarl said. “This is your world if you want it to be. But if you are still intent on leaving after one week we will take you, and anyone else who wants to leave, back home.”

“So we’re prisoners for a whole week!” Sarah complained.

“Calm down Sarah, it’s only one week,” Lisa said staring intently into Tarl’s eyes as he spoke.

“Lisa, don’t you remember what they did to us?”

“Yes, they tickled us. They seem rather harmless to me.”

Sarah just scoffed as the girls were led to the dining hall.

“Sarah,” Tera said approaching her, “Why don’t you come with me and have something to eat, I’m sure you’re hungry.”

Sarah was hungry, and something about the mature way the small child, probably no older than 7, came up to her and led her by the hand softened her defiance considerably.

The dining hall wasn’t a large building in comparison to some of the others. But the main room was immense. What looked to be hundreds of round tables for two were scattered about the room and there was still plenty of room to walk around and mingle. Most of the people in the dining hall were men, but Beth did see a few women here and there, most of whom were human. Three of them approached Beth to speak to her.

“Beth Turam! It must be! Oh I’ve heard so much about you!” one of the women said. Beth looked at her for a few minutes wondering if she had ever met her. She was a brunette with a black dress wearing what must have been a white bodystocking underneath. “Oh I’m sorry, my name is Dorothy. I was with your mother and sister when we were first brought here.”

“You! You were the one who called Cindy and told her to meet you at the hotel seven years ago. She trusted you! But she never returned and now ….”

“Yes,” Dorothy said putting a hand on Beth’s shoulder, “Lucy told us all to meet there … to figure out how to get the bodystocking off. But then your mother came and shrunk us all. She captured us and brought us here. Thank god she did! If it hadn’t been for her my little cuties would have never been born.”

“How can you thank her for capturing you?”

“I don’t think Dorothy’s thanking Yvonne directly, she’s just thankful that Yvonne’s actions brought us here,” another human woman said, this one wearing red dress and a sheer black bodystocking underneath. “And she’s right. Trust me this place is so much better than Earth. We’re treated like royalty here.”

“That’s what they keep saying ...” Beth answered skeptically as she watched her friends mingle with the Taajian men, some of them already seated together. She saw one of them pull a chair out and offer a seat to Tamara before she sat down. A perfect gentleman.

“Go on, talk to one of them. I like Truan the best. He’s so strong!”

“Silvia! You’re already married to Tragon,” Dorothy scolded tapping her on the arm.

“You’re so old fashioned Dorothy. Everyone knows New Taaj is polyandrous. We can have as many husbands as we want!”

One of the Taajian men approached her. Beth blushed when she looked into his eyes. Something about the way he looked at her made her very happy. “Don’t look away, I only want to talk. Here let me get you something to eat. My name’s Tryn, by the way.”

“I’m Beth,” she said not able to help herself as he escorted her to a very large and long buffet table. The variety of food available astonished Beth. Meats, fruits, vegetables and pastries from all over the world. Beth wondered how they managed to get it all here. She suddenly did feel very hungry, a feeling she hadn’t felt since putting on the bodystocking. She grabbed some tender steak and potatoes, one of her favorite meals from when she was a kid. The wine Tryn poured was more of a new addition. She wondered if it was a good idea to eat or drink anything here. But one look at Tryn’s friendly manner at pouring her glass convinced her that it was okay. They sat at a nearby table and Beth found she could not look away from his black eyes as he spoke to her.

“The truth is, we don’t need to eat or drink anything. That bodystocking you’re wearing sustains your life as long as you wear it. But it’s still nice to eat and drink, don’t you think?”

“Yes, it is,” Beth answered quite honestly as she took a bite of her juicy filet mignon. “But why am I hungry all of a sudden?”

“You’re hungry because you want to be hungry. You saw something you normally enjoy eating so your body, acting through the polyphylon allowed you to be hungry just this once, so you could better enjoy your meal. Astonishing material, is it not? And don’t worry, I know human women are worried about their weight, but you won’t gain a pound. Everything you eat is absorbed by the bodysuit and helps empower it and better sustain your youth and beauty.”

“Really? So that’s why I haven’t had to use the restroom this whole time!”

“Yes,” he laughed.

“Fascinating …” Beth said unable to resist caressing her thighs through her sheer bodystocking. She found herself getting lost in his black eyes again. She was definitely falling for him! And they had only spoken so briefly.

But her trance was interrupted by Faye who had approached her table with another very similar looking Japanese woman. “Hi Beth,” Faye said, “Sorry to interrupt you two, but my dumb sister here wanted to meet you.”

“Beth! My name is Jennifer!” the other woman said eagerly shaking her hand, “You don’t realize how famous you are around here. Not only the lost princess of New Taaj, but also the heroine who rescued all those poor girls from the doll collector! You’re a legend!”

“Oh, this is the lost princess?!” Trynn asked, “Forgive me your highness, I would have never presumed to approach you …”

“Seriously?” Beth asked looking at Faye who just rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, it’s not like she didn’t have help or anything,” Faye said annoyed, “If it weren’t for Lucy and me she wouldn’t have even gotten out of there!”

“While I appreciated your help back there, I’m pretty sure I could have escaped on my own, and avoided being brought here against my will!” Beth said angrily.

“You ungrateful little princess. You should be thanking us for reuniting you with your mother and sister. We’ve given you an opportunity most people could only dream of, and all you can do is complain. Look at your friends, they all love it here!” Faye gesturing towards the tables. It was true, they had all paired up with a Taajian man, even her best friend Niesa was staring longingly into a black eyed orange haired weirdo.

“Ok, I’ve had enough of this. I need to get out of here,” Beth said frustrated. She stood up abruptly and marched towards Niesa’s table. “Niesa, let’s get out of here. We need to talk.”

“Ok Beth, in a minute, me and Trone here are having a stimulating conversation. You wouldn’t believe what these people have been through,” Niesa said without breaking her gaze.

“I don’t care, let’s go,” Beth insisted pulling her away from the table.

“Wait my shoe!” Niesa said angrily as she was pulled right out of one of her white high heels, “Beth leave me alone! I want to be with Trone!” She said pulling herself away from Beth’s grip.

“Allow me,” Trone said getting up from his chair and kneeling at Niesa’s feet. He very gently replaced Niesa’s shoe giving her stocking foot a slight tickle as he did so. Niesa giggled flirtingly.

“Ugh!” Beth grunted in frustration before turning to leave. She passed Amanda, Lisa, Luvia, Tamara, even Penelope and Jasmine all deeply engaged in their “date”.

When she finally got outside she saw Sarah leaning against the wall of the building staring at the Earth. “I’m pretty sure we’re in orbit,” Sarah said pointing to their home planet.

“Yeah, I think you’re right. How far do you think we are?” Beth asked.

“Who knows. Does it matter?”

“I guess not. They’re all being hypnotized in there. Those black eyes. It’s turning them all into zombies. They’re never going to want to leave.”

“Yeah, I know, that’s why I left before they could influence me.”

“Fat chance of that! You’re the most stubborn person I know.”

“You’d be surprised. A part of me really does want to stay here believe it or not … get away from it all.”

“Me too … Faye was right. I should be more grateful to them for getting us out of the mansion and reuniting me with my mother and sister. This is all I’ve ever wanted since they first disappeared. For seven years I’ve dreamed of this moment. And now? It just feels all wrong …”

“That’s because your mission isn’t finished yet,” Sarah said turning to Beth, “They are prisoners just as much as we are. Only they’ve been brainwashed into thinking they’re not. You have to rescue them now.”

“You are right, Sarah. Our rescue mission hasn’t finished yet ...” Beth said staring at the very top of the dome. She noticed an airlock mechanism from which ships would dock to the dome. Small shuttles would fly people down to a landing platform below. It was at least 1000 inches high though. But at their size, an inch was more like a foot. None of the buildings reached that high. But it was the only way out.

Later that day, Lucy sat across from Sally, formerly the Doll Collector, in the shuttle they had landed in. Sally had been put into a white polyphylon bodystocking, one that was similar to the one she wore before she had been stripped of it back in the mansion and dressed in the standard female Taajian leotard and boots. She was tied to her chair facing lucy. The tables were turned, now she was at Lucy’s mercy. But she only stared at Lucy intently not giving away any hint of fear or malice. She was emotionless.

“We are willing to give you a second chance,” Lucy said, “to start a new life here. You’re more valuable to the colony alive than dead. But that’s only if you can show that you’re willing to cooperate,” Lucy said lifting Sally’s booted feet off the floor and onto her lap.

“Are you going to tickle me into compliance?” Sally asked starting to show some small hints of a nervousness.

“Let’s just say I’m going to do a bit more than that,” Lucy said slowly slipping off each of her boots, “I want to thank you for improving on the sheer sensitivity of polyphylon, our scientists have been studying what you have managed to do and have made some improvements of our own,” she said as she dragged her finger up her sole. Sally squealed helplessly. “This new bodystocking is softer, sheerer and even more tickly than even the one you invented … and it’s made from natural polyphylon … under OUR control.”

“What do you want me to do?” Sally asked, her resolve already breaking.

“Giving in so easily? Oh you’re no fun, I wanted to have some revenge,” Lucy said dancing her fingers against both of Sally’s helplessly twitching soles. Sally burst out laughing and nearly fell off her chair. “All I want is for you to understand that you are completely at our mercy. That ‘failsafe’ mechanism you put into your polyphylon hose, well it’s in the one you’re wearing as well. Your easily remove-able boots and ultra ticklish feet are the least of your worries … except that …” Lucy’s fingers danced up Sally’s wiggling toes. Sally was crying with laughter and was just about to pass out, “... except that one of the side effects of the ‘upgrades’ we made to this body stocking is that you can now be ‘tickled to death’. It wasn’t intentional, I assure you … well actually I’m not so sure that it wasn’t intentional, but in any case you DON’T want to cross us.”

“Ohohohahahahohkahahahay Juhahahust pleaheheeehehehease stohahahahop!” Sally begged.

“Do you promise to cooperate and contribute to the colony?”

“I prohahahahomise!” Sally screamed.

“Good,” Lucy said, “You may put your boots back on,” Lucy said untying her. “But you’re not allowed to join the others in the dining hall just yet. They don’t trust you. I don’t trust you. You’ll have to earn our trust to eat with us. Some community service is necessary first. I’m sure Tarl will have work for you do. Report to him quickly if you don’t want another punishment.”

“Yes ma’am,” Sally complied pulling her boots on.

She ran down the boarding ramp and past Beth who had been standing just outside the ship eavesdropping. “So you’re just letting her go?” Beth asked after Sally was out of earshot.

“Beth? Were you hiding out there the whole time?” Lucy asked surprised that she hadn’t noticed her before.

“After everything she’s done. The kidnapping ... the people she’s killed ... the torture she’s put so many girls through ... you’re just going to let her free on the condition she does ‘community service’?”, Beth asked accusingly as she walked into the ship to face Lucy. Sarah was right behind her.

“What would you have me do, kill her? This isn’t Earth, Beth. We need every woman alive and productive here. There’s a severe scarcity of fertile woman and we don’t have the means to keep people imprisoned,” Lucy said.

“And that’s how you justified kidnapping and keeping us here against our will,” Sarah said.

“We’re not keeping you here against your will, Sarah,” Lucy insisted, “You are free to leave if you don’t want to stay.”

“So, we’re in a spaceship. Take us home right now then,” Sarah demanded.

“Now? But you just got here. Don’t you want to get to know the place? I don’t think your friends want to leave yet,” Lucy argued.

“Well I want to leave now,” Beth insisted, “and so does Sarah. So take us home now.”

“Okay, if you insist … but you’re making a huge mistake,” Lucy said walking towards the exit.

“Where are you going?” Sarah asked.

“Well I have to get permission from the princess to take the ship out. Why don’t you wait in the dining hall in the meantime. Get to know some of the Taajians.”

“We’ll wait here, thank you,” Beth said smiling fakely.

“Okay … but it will be awhile,” Lucy said before leaving the ship, clearly uncomfortable with leaving the two of them unsupervised, but not wanting to appear mistrustful.

“They’re never going to take us home you know,” Sarah said after Lucy had left.

“Of course I know,” Beth said moving to the cockpit, “that’s why we have to figure out a way to fly the ship and get everyone out of here.”

“Do you think you can figure it out?” Sarah asked sitting next to Beth in the copilot seat, “she wouldn’t have left us alone here if we could fly this thing ourselves.”

“Well we have to try,” Beth said fiddling with all the buttons and knobs at the controls. But no matter what she did, the ship remained lifeless.

“I think you need a key,” Sarah said pointing to a large socket that looked like something key-like could fit into it.

Beth sighed defeatedly, but perked up when she noticed a compartment under the socket, “What’s this?” she asked as she opened it. Inside was not a key, but a wristwatch of some sort. Beth grabbed it and examined the controls. It only had one knob and light. When she turned it to the right she noticed a dim light emit from the light and the low staticy hum of white noise. The light seemed to brighten when she brought it closer to her body. “Well, if it’s a watch it does a poor job telling time,” Beth joked unable to find any sort of screen on the device.

“Beth is that you?” a familiar voice said through the white noise.

“Kevin?! You can hear me!” Beth said excited.

“Yes I can hear you … barely,” Kevin said. His voice came weakly through a lot of white noise. Beth stepped outside the ship but it still sounded as though there was a lot of interference. But she soon noticed that when she pressed the watch against her polyphylon the white noise died down. She quickly strapped the wristband on.

“How’s this?” Beth asked now talking into her “wristwatch communicator”.

“Much better,” Kevin said. “Where are you? I’ve been trying to get your signal for hours.”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you,” Beth said not knowing how to explain this.

“Are you on another planet?” Kevin asked quite matter of factly.

“Haha, close. I’m in some sort of dome encased space city that appears to be orbiting the Earth. How no astronomer has seen this thing is quite a mystery to me.”

“Oh, some have, in the pentagon at least there have been reports of disappearing and reappearing UFOs of late. But they’ve kept it secret. My guess is your alien friends have been using a cloaking device of sorts. If you ever watched Star Trek with me you’d know what that is. But you were always busy doing your own thing …”
“Kevin! The government knows about these aliens? How much do they know?” Beth interrupted excitedly.

“Very little actually. Just that they first started seeing those objects seven years ago, but didn’t really observe any major activity until recently. I suspect that’s where the polyphylon and this shrinking gadget I’m talking to you through came from. Did you find your mother and sister?”

“You amaze me, Kevin, how did you guess? Yes they are here. But they don’t want to leave! In fact I think they’re in charge of this place. The Taajians treat them like royalty. But I don’t trust them! I think they have all the women hypnotized. They have these strange black eyes that stare deep into your soul. I need to find a way to get them out of here.

“Hmm, Taajians? That’s an interesting name. I think there was an alien race called the Taajians on Babylon 5 … no that was the Tarjians. Black eyes you say? The telepaths on Babylon 5 would sometimes have their eyes go black when they were deep in the mind of the shadows … I wonder if it’s a similar …”

“Is he ever going to shut up about that tv show?” Sarah asked getting annoyed.

Beth shook her head. Kevin was normally very quiet and reserved, but once he got on the topic of science fiction television there was no shutting him up. She wanted to remind him that this is real life, not a tv show, but that argument never worked on him before … and with everything that had happened she was beginning to doubt the reality of her situation to begin with. She shook her head and rolled her eyes as he continued to ramble. But as her eyes passed over the top of the dome, she saw the airlock bay again suddenly had an idea. “Kevin, shut up for a moment, I just thought of something! Can you still change my size from there?”

“Hmm let me see. It shows here that you’re already as small as your going to get … but if I turn the knob the other way …”

Beth felt a pain course through her body. Her clothes tightened. “Aaarrgh! Not yet Kevin! We need to come up with a plan first.”

“What do you have in mind?” Sarah asked excited.

“We’ll get as many of them as we can in this shuttle, and then Kevin will grow me as large he can. I should be able to push it through the airlock. If I can grab my sister or Lucy or someone who can fly the ship, we can force them to fly the ship home.”

“But how will you get home if you’re not on the ship?”

“Don’t worry about me, I’ll figure something out.”

Niesa couldn’t believe it. She was in love! “How could I let myself fall in love with an alien?” she asked herself as the two of them walked through the gardens of New Taaj. Most of the other girls were in the same situation, hopelessly falling in love with the Taajian they had paired with. Lisa was standing nearby with her new partner, Teft. Like Niesa, she was lost in his eyes. Niesa was about to kiss him when Beth interrupted her.

“Niesa, it’s time to go!” Beth demanded.

“What? Beth? What are you doing here? What do you mean?” Niesa asked somewhat annoyed.

“The shuttle is ready for us, get the other girls, we’re going home,” Beth insisted.

“I … uh,” Niesa looked into his eyes again, “I think I might stay a little longer.”

Beth suddenly had the urge to slap Niesa and away when she heard Sarah shout “Stop looking at him!” from nearby. Sarah grabbed Lisa by the arm and yanked her right out of her shoes. Lisa slipped on the floor in her stocking feet. “Sarah!” Lisa screamed, annoyed at her friend. “Why don’t you find your own partner and leave me alone!”

“Yes, leave us alone Beth,” Niesa agreed, “you should find a Taajian too, they’re very nice.”

“Can’t you listen to yourself? You sound like a brainwashed zombie!” Beth shouted.

“Beth, I’ve had enough of this,” a new voice said from behind, it was her mother and she had come with two guards! “If you’re not going to behave I’m going to have to punish you. Guards take her to her chambers.”

“So you’re going to send to my room?” Beth sneered as the guards grabbed her arms, “I’ve got news for you I’m not 12 years old anymore! A lot has changed since you abandoned me and dad!”

“You will stay in your room until you learn some respect, young lady!”

“That’s it, I’ve had it with this place! Kevin do it!”

Niesa was at first confused by Beth’s last remark. And then she saw the change. Gradual at first as the guards continued to pull Beth forward. But it became more difficult for them as Beth dragged her feet. Niesa watched Beth’s body tense up and her teeth clench. She looked to be in a great deal of pain. Her clothes tightened as she seemed to grow within them. The guards tried to pull her to her feet but found it very difficult as Beth’s size and weight had increased significantly. When she stood up again she was now a full head taller than both of them!

Beth’s yellow boots started to tear open as the feet within grew too large to be contained by them. Her green poison ivy tunic also started to rip apart at the seams. Niesa couldn’t help but think of the Batman villain transforming into she-hulk. The guards were also alarmed by her sudden change. They backed off watched in awe.

“Don’t just stand there, seize her!” Yvonne demanded trying to fiddle with her shrink ray. But she was having no success at reversing Beth’s growth. The guards moved in again, clearly not quite sure how to subdue her steadily growing frame. Beth’s face contorted as she tried to endure the intense pain. But the determined look in her eyes made it clear that she was not going to lose consciousness this time. Beth’s stocking clad toes emerged from her boots as they ripped open. Her green costume tore away as the guards tried to grab onto her. They found themselves holding the tattered remains of her Poison Ivy outfit as she shook their much smaller bodies off of her now 18 inch frame.

Everyone in the garden was panicking now and scrambling to get away from the angry giant. She was too big for the path now, and her feet had grown to crush the nearby flowerbed. Beth continued to grow … 30 inches … then 40 inches … 50 inches! Where would it end? She was towering over the dining hall now. Every step she took shook the dome. People fled from underneath her feet as she walked towards the dining hall. She crushed tiny bushes, then tiny trees and eventually even the garden shed just outside the hall with her green polyphylon clad feet.

Yvonne had given up trying to shrink her back down to size. It seemed she had no control over Beth’s bodystocking. She too was running away trying to escape her massive steps. But Beth was quick to catch her and scoop her up in her massive hand. “You’re not going anywhere, mother!” Beth’s loud voice boomed angrily. She had to be over 100 inches tall now, Niesa assessed. But she didn’t have time to stand around for long. Before she knew it Beth had turned her attention to her and her massive hand was coming toward her.

“Beth no!” was all Niesa could say before the massive hand reached out to grab her tiny body. Niesa tried to run, but tripped on her white high heels again. But instead of falling to the ground, she fell into Beth’s hand. She felt herself being lifted out of both of her shoes as she was brought eye level to Beth.

“I’m taking you to the ship whether you like it or not. You’ll thank me later,” Beth said with her giant booming voice. Niesa was frozen in fear. She was completely at Beth’s Mercy. The giant hand clutched her tightly. Her shoeless feet dangled helplessly in mid air. Soon, she was joined by Yvonne who was now being gripped in the same hand as Niesa. Beth was scooping up more girls with her free right hand and stuffing them into her left hand with Niesa and Yvonne.

Inside the dining hall the rumbling of Beth’s footsteps could be heard and the girls inside were starting to get nervous. “What’s going on out there?” Jennifer asked Faye who had just stormed in and shut the door.

“Beth’s gone crazy” Faye said panting, “She’s grown hundreds of feet tall and she’s just scooping us up left and right. She’s gone full Doll Collector. I knew that girl was bad news from the moment I met her.”

“What?! What does she plan to do with us?” Jen asked nervously.

“I don’t know, just, whatever you do, don’t go out there,” Faye said taking center stage in the hall, “Do you hear that girls. Don’t go outside for any reason. There’s a bit of an emergency, but don’t worry, we’ll have it under control soon enough. Men? Your queen needs you.”

At once all of the Taajian men stood up from their tables and headed for the exit. Christy looked at Amanda with concern. Both were sitting in the hall at separate tables but near each other. “What’s going on,” Christy asked after her man had left the table.

“No clue,” said Amanda, “but it looks serious. Maybe we should find Niesa and Beth.”

Christy scanned the room. Most of the couples had left the dining hall already. But Tamara, Gwen and Joyce were still there. No sign of Beth and Niesa though. “I don’t like this one bit,” she said standing up.

“Where are the rest of my friends?” Christy demanded of Dorothy who was standing nearby.

“Don’t worry about them, just stay calm and we’ll get through this.”

“I am calm, just tell me where they are.”

“They went to the gardens, but we’ll let them in if they come back. We’re safe here …”

Right when she said that the ceiling collapsed on top her of her. Christy nearly jumped out of her wooden clogs when she saw the giant fist that forced its way through and caused the collapse. “Move out of the way!” Amanda shouted as she pulled Christy out of her shoes just in time for another piece of ceiling to fall down.

“Shit!” Faye said reaching for her shrinking device, “listen ‘princess’ we don’t have much time here. Now would be a great time to figure out how to get control of this not so jolly green giant sister of yours!” she shouted into it as the giant hand used the newly created hole to rip the roof off the building.

“We’re working on it,” Cindy said through the communicator, “But someone hacked the control of her bodystocking. We’re having a hard time re-establishing a lock.”

“Well then figure something else out! Just hurry!” Faye screamed as the hand grabbed her.

“Where’s my sister!” Beth’s huge voice boomed as she brought Faye to her face.

“You have some nerve!” Faye yelled back with her tiny voice, “We save you and your friends life, bring you to our home and treat you like a princess … hell, we even gave the title of princess ... and this is the thanks we get?”

Beth was having none of it. She brought Faye to her mouth and opened wide. Faye screamed in terror a the girls below looked up and watched appalled. Was Beth actually going to eat Faye? Faye’s eyes clenched closed fearing the worst when she suddenly felt her right boot get yanked off her foot. She opened her eyes and looked down at her boot in Beth’s giant mouth. “The bitch just bit my boot off!” Faye said to herself. And soon the other boot followed suit. Beth had debooted Faye with her teeth! “You really have become the doll collector you freaky perv!” Faye yelled as Beth spit out her boots.

“You can stop this at any time if you just tell me where my sister is!” Beth demanded as she brought Faye’s silky stocking feet to her tongue.

“No not that!” Faye begged as the tip of Beth’s tongue tickled her smooth soles. “Hahahahaha! Stop! I’lll tehehehell you! She’s in the big tower hahahah! At the cehehehenter of the citeehehehehe!”

“Thank you Faye, maybe I’ll give you back your boots later. But for now you’ll have to stay in the ship with the others in your stocking feet,” Beth said as she forced Faye into the ship that she was holding with her other hand. Faye tumbled inside and joined the rest of the girls Beth had scooped up in her rampage.

Christy couldn’t believe it. She was using the ship they arrived in like a bucket and just tossing the girls she had captured in as if they were seashells to be gathered. Amanda was the next one to be grabbed. “Noooo! Beth let me go!” Amanda screamed as she was lifted out of her loose fitting Mary Janes.

“Sorry, Amanda, but this is the only way,” Beth said tossing her into the ship. Christy decided to make a run for the exit hoping she could find some cover on the other side of the wall. She was about to make it when Beth’s giant hand closed around her. “And where do you think you’re going, Christy, don’t you realize I’m trying to save you all from this weird hypnotic alien cuhuhuhahahahah!!!”

For some unknown reason Beth broke out in uncontrollable laughter she dropped Christy and began dancing around trying to keep her sheer stocking feet off the ground.

“They’re tickling her feet!” Gwen shouted as she watched Beth dance around from a large opening in the broken wall. It was probably the weirdest thing she had seen. The Taajian men were lined up in four different groups, each carrying a giant feather. They poked and prodded her soft shoeless feet and toes with them causing Beth to lose ticklish control. She danced and hopped trying to avoid the feathers as best she could, her feet crushing homes and small buildings in the process. Taajians, and Taajian children could be seen running for their lives as her giant stocking feet destroyed everything they stepped on, just to avoid the feathers.

“They’re making her do more damage to the city than she was before,” Joyce observed, “I don’t think they thought this through.”

“I think they just want to get her to drop the ship,” Tamara said joining them, “but she’s not letting go. That Beth is determined.”

“Yes, but we gotta help her! She’s trying to save us!” Sarah said just arriving.

“Your friend has gone mad, she needs to be subdued,” Jennifer said.

“You’re the ones who have gone mad! What made you think it was a good idea to stay here all this time and breed with aliens? They’re mind controlling you!” Sarah accused.

“Looks like we have another traitor here, your highness, at least she’s not 500 inches tall though,” Sylvia said speaking through her communicator. She had been sitting off to the side the whole time, barely noticeable, but she had been watching the whole thing. “Should we shut her down?”

“No, that won’t be necessary,” Cindy said back. “Let Lucy and I deal with my sister first. Call off the men though, they’re doing more harm than good.”

Beth nearly dropped the ship as she hopped from foot to foot trying to escape the vicious feathers, occasionally kicking over a building or stepping on Taajians who had scattered underneath. She wondered if she was stepping on some of the women she was trying to rescue but was too busy trying to escape the feathers to know for sure. But the tickling did eventually stop. The men had withdrawn … perhaps realizing they were causing her to do much more damage to the city and she hadn’t shrunken very much as a result of their tickling. On the contrary she had continued to grow to nearly 700 inches. She looked down at them angrily and kicked them away from her. “That’ll teach you to tickle my feet you stupid bugs!” she said. The men went flying, some crashing into the buildings, others landing in the water of the lake.

“Leave them alone!” a booming voice demanded from behind her. Beth turned to see her sister, Cindy … only she had grown. In fact she was now the same size as Beth. And standing next to her, also the same size, was Lucy. They weren’t naked like Beth though, over their bodystockings they were wearing giant boots, gloves, body armor and a helmet. They looked to be equipped for battle.

“Cindy!” Beth respond. “I was looking for you. We’re going back to Earth and you’re coming with me.”

“No one’s going anywhere,” she said seriously, “Now shrink yourself back and we can discuss this.”

“I’m not shrinking until you shrink first. We can discuss it in this ship on the way home.”

“Very well … Lucy?”

Lucy pulled a pistol from out of her armored suit and aimed it at Beth. Beth tried to dodge but it was too late, the bullet hit her right in the gut. But she felt no pain. The bullet bounced right off of her. “Hahaha, you just shot a regular gun at me? I thought you guys already knew this thing is bullet proof.”

“It’s bullet proof but not shrink proof,” Lucy said as she watched Beth lose several inches.

“Shit!” Beth said as soon as she realized she was shrinking. Lucy fired another shot. It bounced off her like the first, but she felt herself shrinking faster. “Kevin grow me faster!”

“Okay, but if I go too fast you may pass out,” Kevin warned.

Beth screamed in pain as she started to regain her lost height. Lucy continued to shoot her, but all it did was slow her growth, not reverse it. Suddenly, Beth’s head bumped against something. It took her moment to realize that she was now too tall for the dome. In fact her head was now level with the airlock bay. “Kevin stop!” she ordered. Thinking quickly, she closed the platform of the ship, and forced it into the launch bay. “It should be safe there until I finish dealing with Lucy!” Beth thought to herself as Lucy continued to fire shots at her. Beth was losing height rapidly as she charged at Lucy, bounding through the city and crushing buildings left and right. By the time she tackled Lucy they were near the same height again, but Beth still had the size advantage. The two giant women fell backwards onto a large factory. Bits and pieces of robotics scattered onto the ground around them.

The two women wrestled on the once beautiful city. As the larger opponent, Beth clearly had the advantage. With every punch and kick Lucy received her body got smaller and weaker. Cindy tore off Lucy’s helmet armor and boots, tickling her smaller and weaker body through the purple silky smooth polyphylon bodystocking. “Say uncle!” Beth demanded.

But before Lucy gave in, Beth was pulled off of her. Cindy had entered the fray! The two sisters went at it at once: clawing and punching and kicking, but it quickly became clear that this time Beth had lost any advantage she had when she was fighting Lucy. She felt herself getting smaller and weaker as Cindy continued to pound her. The punches soon turned to tickles as Beth’s much smaller frame clad only the very sheer green body stocking could no longer withstand, or break away from Cindy’s wicked fingers. “Keheheheevin! Grohohohow mehehehehee!” Beth shouted, but she soon realized she was no longer wearing her wristwatch.

“Oh no you don’t!” Cindy said tossing the wristband communicator aside “I’m the big sister not you!” The two combatants were now at the very edge of the dome. Beth was pressed against the glass wall that arched up over them. She did everything she could to keep Cindy’s wicked tickling fingers away from her and managed to grab each one of her wrists. But Cindy could still kick. And every one of those vicious knocks to her shins with Cindy’s large boots was enough for Beth to lose several inches.

But the last kick did not connect with Beth. Instead it connected with the glass wall that was behind her. In fact, it did more than connect with it, it connected TO it. Cindy’s massive boot had actually broken the glass and was now stuck part way through. “Oh shit!” Cindy said when she realized what she had done. Beth could see the cracks in the glass forming around the hole Cindy had just made, but neither of them felt the effects of decompression … until Cindy’s boot was sucked right off her foot exposing her panicking toes clad in her tan bodystocking. The boot had been sucked right out into space and the hole was now wide open. All of pieces of robotics and sections of buildings that were scattered on the ground quickly followed her boot out that same hole. Beth even saw a few Taajians get sucked out into space as well. As more debris crashed into the glass, it opened up wider until the hole was massive enough for both Cindy and Beth to get sucked out.

Beth felt no pain, just an intense cold as her body floated through space. Her bodystocking was still protecting her, even in the vacuum of space. But she felt herself shrink almost instantly. A wave of intense pleasure came over her and she lost consciousness. The last thing Beth remembered was seeing the dome shatter as millions of tiny particles, some of which she assumed were her minitiarized friends, were expelled into the heavens.

Beth awoke in a very familiar bed. Her head throbbed as as her eyes darted around the room. There it was … her old computer ... her bookshelf ... her posters on the wall. She was in her old bedroom in her father’s house! She was under the covers in her nightgown and quickly discovered that she was no longer wearing her green bodystocking! “You’re kidding me … was the whole thing a dream?”

She heard voices downstairs. It sounded like her father was talking to someone she could not recognize … then she heard her mother’s voice and quickly jumped out of bed. Beth opened her door and stood face to face with Niesa.

“Oh! You’re awake! Thank goodness you’re okay!” Niesa said. “I was about to check up on you.”

“What happened?” Beth asked suddenly realizing how weak and in pain she felt.

“Your mother saved you, believe it or not,” Niesa said taking her hand and leading her downstairs. “She found you floating in space and brought you into the ship. We also found Sarah. She woke up before you but is still recuperating. We couldn’t find anyone else, sadly.”

“So it wasn’t a dream,” Beth said under her breath noticing that Niesa was still wearing her black polyphylon hose under her dress. “What about Cindy?”

“We couldn’t find her … and there’s something else …”

“Beth!” Her father said when she came downstairs to the living area. He hugged her and offered her his seat. Sarah, Kevin and Vanessa were sitting on the couch across from her. “You were right all these years. Your mother and sister was alive this whole time! You’re mother’s standing right here and I still can’t believe it.” Her mother stood next to a man in a suit that she couldn’t recognize.

“Beth, I’m so glad you’re okay!” her mother said wiping a tear from her eyes. It was then that she noticed that her mother was in handcuffs.

“Who he?” Beth asked her father gesturing towards the stranger who seemed to have taken her mother into custody.

“That’s my boss Mr. Gadrin from the pentagon. Don’t worry you’re not under arrest, but they’re going to have to question you at some point.”

“Is mom under arrest?”

“She’s … a different case,” her father said hesitantly.

“You know they brainwashed her! They brainwashed all of them. She wasn’t acting of her own volition,” Beth said trying to defend her mother.

“We know about their persuasive powers ma’am,” Gadrin said.

“Then why is she in handcuffs? It wasn’t her fault! We need to rescue the others, they’re probably still out there! What about Cindy? She and my mom are the only ones able to fly the ship. Let my mother go so she can help us rescue the others!”

“And if she cooperates we will consider that. The same goes for Faye who is also in custody and being questioned. We have to be sure they won’t side with the aliens again,” Gadrin said.

It actually seemed like a very reasonable course of action, but Beth felt very restless. “How can we waste time on this while they’re still floating out there in space? If I survived it so can they!”

“We know Beth. We have probes searching as we speak … but we have reason to believe they were picked up by another ship, one that we’re unable to detect,” her father said.

“Who made it home?” Beth finally asked.

“Everyone you tossed into the ship,” Niesa answered. “Let’s see that was Lisa, Sarah, me, Luvia, Faye, Jasmine, Amanda and a several other girls we rescued from the mansion. They were taken home to recuperate, but are still on call for questioning.”

Beth’s mind raced. That meant Christy, Penelope, Tamara, Joyce, Gwen and her sister were still out there. Not to mention Cindy, Lucy, Dorothy, Sylvia, Jennifer and the hundred or so other girls they had “rescued” from The Doll Collector. The Doll Collector herself was still out there too … “We have to save the rest,” Beth determined. She got up to get dressed when she suddenly remembered she wasn’t wearing her green bodystocking anymore. “What happened to my bodysuit?”

“Your mother helped us figure out how to detach you from it using Kevin’s control device. Now we can all be detached! We had hoped that you would wake up more quickly if it was removed but I think it may have made things worse. Sarah recovered more quickly than you I think because we didn’t remove hers.”

“It’s the withdrawal symptoms,” Beth said rubbing her throbbing head. “I’m going to need mine back if we’re going to save the others.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” Gadrin said tossing her a green plastic egg. “We have studied it and learned all we can from it and have even gained control of all the hosiery that the Doll Collector had manufactured. But we don’t have any people that know how to use it as well as you. We’re going to need volunteers like you to combat the alien threat and prevent other criminals, like the Doll Collector, from rising.”

“Volunteers?” Beth asked staring at the egg.

“Yes, volunteers for the Polyphylon Girls Squad,” Sarah said at last. “So far I’ve recruited Lisa, Niesa, Amanda and Vanessa. But we still need our squad leader.”

Beth cracked open her egg and pulled out her bodystocking smiling. “I better get dressed then.”

Epilogue

And so the Polyphylon Girl Squad officially formed at last! A team of size changing superheroines who made it their duty to protect the Earth from threats both on Earth and in Space.

They had many adventures and traveled throughout the Galaxy. Saving the innocent, and defeating evil. There were more run ins with The Doll Collector, a fiend whom they could never permanently. But the greatest threat was the evil mind controlling Taajian Empire, still under the leadership of Beth’s long lost sister, Queen Cindy.

As time went by, after each conflict, it seemed more apparent that the majority of women captured by the Taajians had assimilated to the Taajian way of life and there was no going back. But Beth never lost hope, even after every difficult battle they fought, that she could rescue them and bring even her sister to her side.

But those adventures are to be told in other stories … And I may not be the one to tell them … This story has officially ended.

The End

Mandrake

Yes it's finally finished. This story was 16 years in the making (I started the first version in 2001 believe it or not). I know the epilogue leaves it open for more adventures as that was the original plan. This whole story was actually just supposed to serve as the launching pad and origin story for a series of comics starring the Polyphylon Girl Squad - a team of Superheroines with special protective Hosiery that allows them to change size ... but also makes them way more ticklish!

But I'll be honest with you, since it took me so long just to finish this first origin story I don't have any plans to continue with more PG adventures, at least not in the near future. You may see short one-shot stories or comics from me years from now if I ever get the itch to revisit this universe, but don't expect another long story like this or for the adventures to ever officially "end". These are ongoing adventures from here on out and I want to encourage other writers and artists who enjoyed this story to create within this universe and continue the adventures if they so please. I'm giving the rest of the story to you guys now.

Last edited by Mandrake; 12-15-2017 at 02:51 PM.