free hit counters
Nanatsu no Taizai - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-21-2014   #13
silverseven
Lurker

Re: Nanatsu no Taizai

Sorry for being a lurker, so i watched the 12th episode raw and there is good and bad news.

Bad: Diane does not grow instead she is thrown off a cliff and i guess she grows off screen because elizabeth already grew and we can just assume next episode Diane will be huge already.

Good: Elizabeth does grow indeed and whats weird is i dont remember a scene like that in the manga but of course i could be wrong.

Overall i'm kinda pissed i really wanted to see that growth scene with Diane that i enjoyed in the manga and i wish they didn't modify that scene! Out of all the parts to cut out edit they remove Diane's growth scene sigh... maybe next time
silverseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2014   #14
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverseven View Post
Sorry for being a lurker, so i watched the 12th episode raw and there is good and bad news.

Bad: Diane does not grow instead she is thrown off a cliff and i guess she grows off screen because elizabeth already grew and we can just assume next episode Diane will be huge already.

Good: Elizabeth does grow indeed and whats weird is i dont remember a scene like that in the manga but of course i could be wrong.

Overall i'm kinda pissed i really wanted to see that growth scene with Diane that i enjoyed in the manga and i wish they didn't modify that scene! Out of all the parts to cut out edit they remove Diane's growth scene sigh... maybe next time
I can't find the 12th episode on the web :/ Also I knew they would just screw us GTS fans one way or another... Also before anyone says, you should like the anime and not just the GTS content, well when I saw that manga part, I fell in love with it, since the fights looked really cool and the anime has been good to me so far, I'm just really waiting on later stuff till we get dubs, since I hate reading subs while trying to watch cool stuff happening.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2014   #15
topcat37
Frequent Poster

The raw is out and Diane falls over a edge battling a knight. It does show Elizabeth growing back to normal. It's like 9:30 minutes in. here is the link http://animeshow.tv/Nanatsu-no-Taizai-episode-12/

Last edited by topcat37; 12-22-2014 at 06:20 PM.
topcat37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2014   #16
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat37 View Post
The raw is out and Diane falls over a edge battling a night. It does show Elizabeth growing back to normal. It like 9:30 minutes in. here is the link http://animeshow.tv/Nanatsu-no-Taizai-episode-12/
Thank You, now I'm off to see it. I can already feel the disappoint...
Unread 12-21-2014   #17
Allogagan
Growth Fan

its like they skipped the entire fight where she starts growing back. U can see part of the aftermath on the clothing but nothing leading up to it.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2014   #18
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Sigh... I was afraid this would happen when they didn't show Diane's early growth scenes in the last episode. The anime decided to drift off to a story route different from the original manga all of a sudden, and they just had to do it right at the point where Diane's growth was supposed to happen instead. Elizabeth's growth is not bad and all, but I honestly think Diane's clothes-ripping growth would've been much better. Still, if we are lucky, they might show us her growth in the beginning of the next episode.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2014   #19
Allogagan
Growth Fan

Maybe it will be a flashback scene, stranger things have happen.
Allogagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2014   #20
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriskim019 View Post
Sigh... I was afraid this would happen when they didn't show Diane's early growth scenes in the last episode. The anime decided to drift off to a story route different from the original manga all of a sudden, and they just had to do it right at the point where Diane's growth was supposed to happen instead. Elizabeth's growth is not bad and all, but I honestly think Diane's clothes-ripping growth would've been much better. Still, if we are lucky, they might show us her growth in the beginning of the next episode.
Elizabeth's growth wasn't bad, I am shocked!! No clothes rippage sadly, but it was still pretty nice, but if they make up with Diane growing out of her clothes with almost the same if not better what they did with Elizabeth's growth, I will take back what I said. But not holding my breathe still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allogagan View Post
Maybe it will be a flashback scene, stranger things have happen.
Huh, never thought of that, they could very well go that route to be honest.
Unread 12-22-2014   #21
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Arrow Re: Nanatsu no Taizai

After checking out the Manga last week to see what this hububb was all about, I believe my disappointment has been shared enough in the posts before mine to take care of that issue. But you never know. A flashback would be a creative way to show Diane's size revert.

Despite being only 16 seconds worth for Elizabeth's scene, at least it is more than 15 seconds. No? Reminded me of Spirit of Wonder, and OHHHHHhhhhhh how much I wish China had clothes on to outgrow.... :-( Even still, for an anime nude size growth of mini-gts proportions, SoW is my favorite. What about Monsters vs Aliens Susan Murphy, you say? That was alright, but kiddish because she didn't outgrow more of her irradiated wedding gown. *thumbs down*

Food for thought. Impatient waiting for disappointment likely to be of the next Taizai episode. Cheers if we win the jackpot instead.

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2014   #22
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
After checking out the Manga last week to see what this hububb was all about, I believe my disappointment has been shared enough in the posts before mine to take care of that issue. But you never know. A flashback would be a creative way to show Diane's size revert.

Despite being only 16 seconds worth for Elizabeth's scene, at least it is more than 15 seconds. No? Reminded me of Spirit of Wonder, and OHHHHHhhhhhh how much I wish China had clothes on to outgrow.... :-( Even still, for an anime nude size growth of mini-gts proportions, SoW is my favorite. What about Monsters vs Aliens Susan Murphy, you say? That was alright, but kiddish because she didn't outgrow more of her irradiated wedding gown. *thumbs down*

Food for thought. Impatient waiting for disappointment likely to be of the next Taizai episode. Cheers if we win the jackpot instead.
Agreed on all that and Cheers to all of us if we win the jackpot or if we lose... well I guess the world will be ending on 2015 (Evil Laugh)

Tags
anime, giantess