free hit counters
BE Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 148 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Breast Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-18-2013   #1765
saixhinata
The Scavenger

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Anyone know where I can get access to a bunch of sounds heard in growing breasts? Something along the sound of squishing or maybe the sounds made when mashing up stuff? Sorry if I cant explain it well but I hope you guys can understand my request.

Check Out My TF Channel.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/hinatasaix2?feature=mhee

Dailymotion
http://www.dailymotion.com/hinatasaix2
saixhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014   #1766
james_ot2000
Leecher

Hey, looking for an old story.

I cannot remember which site it was on, but in the story two girls find some fertility drugs in a abandoned building and begin taking them to increase their breast size.

Eventually one gets massively pregnant, and the story diverges. It eventually ends with the second girl overdosing and getting so pregnant so fast that she nearly splits (she doesn't die, but loses all the embryos as they were splitting like mad).

While it is a preg story, the main reason the girls were taking the drugs for was BE (which worked).

Any help would be good.
james_ot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2014   #1767
MaxJ1800
Process Fan

I cannot remember which site it was on, but in the story two girls find some fertility drugs in a abandoned building and begin taking them to increase their breast size.

Eventually one gets massively pregnant, and the story diverges. It eventually ends with the second girl overdosing and getting so pregnant so fast that she nearly splits (she doesn't die, but loses all the embryos as they were splitting like mad).

While it is a preg story, the main reason the girls were taking the drugs for was BE (which worked).

Any help would be good.

I've heard of this. It's part of the bearchive interactive story.
MaxJ1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014   #1768
Quadhouse
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ot2000 View Post

Any help would be good.

Preteen Problems written by Andy. It's no longer on the Overflowing Bra as the girls are underage.
Quadhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014   #1769
Me301
Frequent Poster

according to this lovely site,

http://www.bearchive.com/~breastsinmovies/all.html

there is a nice BE scene in a movie called Too Much Sex. I've searched the internet high and low but cant seem to locate the movie or the clip in question... it's a Canadian film I believe and may only be on VHS, I'm not sure... anyone know where to find this?
Me301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2014   #1770
james_ot2000
Leecher

wow, forgot how young that was.

Welp, not touching that again, thank you for that thou as its got a itch out of my head.
james_ot2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #1771
zerrocool76
Process Fan

I found a section of a story called "Small Problems" it contains a lot of growth, both BE and PE with A LOT of sexyness mixed in. I am not sure that this is all the story as it reads as if it was cut off. If anyone has the original story or know where to find it. I would be very happy. http://www.datapacrat.com/Art/Fiction/STORIES/SMALL.TXT
zerrocool76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014   #1772
gostupid3175
Lurker

Unfortunately, that is where the story ends. I can't even remember the original picture/story site that I first saw it on, but it's almost as old as the internet.
gostupid3175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014   #1773
KaZe
Tastes like... Burning!

Erm, that story is strictly a PE story with potential BE hinted at at the very last sentence. Either way a shame it wasn't continued.
KaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2014   #1774
zerrocool76
Process Fan

Darn, I was hopping there was more to the story, maybe the BE that was hinted in the end. But, if that is all there is...
zerrocool76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014   #1775
Drakes
Leecher

Guys, I recently lost a lot of videos I had, and I was wondering... Does anyone has a copy of the Jessica Alba video made by Ooze3d? I searched for it like crazy, but all the download links are long dead.
Drakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-17-2014   #1776
Snowglare
Process Master

Yeah, I still have that. Used to check the BEA forums just to see if Ooze had put out a new vid. Don't know if he ever did more than a few.
Attached Files
File Type: avi Jessica Alba.avi (993.2 KB, 423 views)
Snowglare is offline   Reply With Quote