free hit counters
TG, BE, comic - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Transgender Process (M2F / F2M)

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 12-23-2006   #13
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Dog
you can see something like that in warlock 2 > the warlock is going to the office of guy , while he is walking a secretary start to say CAN I HELP YOU? after she said that like 100 , the warlock say shut up.
You got A link of that.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2007   #14
Wild Dog
Lurker

uhm no.try finding the movie

Edit: NVM i will try to rip it from my movie
Wild Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2007   #15
Wild Dog
Lurker

here it is

http://www.uploading.com/files/L219X...20004.rar.html

it is working?
Wild Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2007   #16
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Yes it did, interesting, I appreciate it. You don't see this specific transformation very often, pity it's so brief.

Anyway, I haven't had time to color the final page, holidays and all. It also seems to have been the least popular overall, so perhaps I'll skip it? Maybe in my next attempt I'll try something a little less ambitious and more simple.
BaronChimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2007   #17
CNash
What would you rather be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Dog
you can see something like that in warlock 2 > the warlock is going to the office of guy , while he is walking a secretary start to say CAN I HELP YOU? after she said that like 100 , the warlock say shut up.
Or in The Matrix...

CNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2007   #18
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Ok, I finished coloring the third page, mostly because I like to finish what I start.

On the Matrix, I'm aware it has a similar scene. Pity Neo is a man, though. But when you get down to it, it is the most highly advanced and best looking version of this particular effect out there, right now.

Last edited by BaronChimera; 06-25-2016 at 05:56 AM.
Unread 01-08-2007   #19
tf22
Go Team Process!

Firstly: awesome. Thanks for putting all the work into making this and I certainly enjoyed it. Secondly, and this is a stupid little thing, if he wished he "could" keep his mouth shut, why wouldn't he be able to just open it again? Maybe "couldn't open my big mouth" but less sucky? Who knows, great work though.
tf22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2007   #20
BaronChimera
Process Fan

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I was kind of worried about how this would be recieved, but I'm glad the remarks are mostly positive. It might be awhile before I make something new again, but I'll try something a bit less 'large', a one or two page comic or image at most since it's obvious I was losing steam by the third page, it was just a bit much.

As for the final wish, well it's just the genie's misinterpretation. I like the 'Bad Wishes' theme for TFs, and in those I prefer the well-meaning but ditzy/incompetant genie as opposed to the intentionally malevolent ones. I just think they're funnier that way.