free hit counters
Shrunken couple video idea. - Page 3 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 05-12-2015   #25
Shrinkmaster22
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrunken couple video idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todds_McBrewer View Post
That would certainly take a lot of pressure off of me, and I'd be able to give everyone something that's closer to what they really want. The draw back is that there would be no way for me to compensate you; I am bound by a work-for-hire contract and don't own any of the content I produce.
No need to worry, a copy of the finished video and just seeing it made is reward enough. The scripts/storyboards wouldn't be too elaborate (I'm still an amateur in that field), so I wouldn't ask for compensation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todds_McBrewer View Post
I am too overwhelmed by my workload to publish videos myself, so tank_girl works as a publisher for me and a few other people as well. If you or anyone else has requests or commissions, I will gladly take them at toddsmcbrewer@gmail.com.

There will soon be an official site dedicated to custom videos, with it's own submission address. But until then, that is the best way to get ahold of me.
Thanks for the contact info, I'll see if I can something hammered out for you this week

...Thank goodness I was able to silence him before he told anyone.
Shrinkmaster22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2015   #26
Rodan

When can we expect the next tiny couples video?
Unread 08-11-2015   #27
shrunkensandra25
aka Nina.lil

hello, a few days ago i have send a mail to todd mcbrewer and asked for a commission but didnt got any response yet. hopefully in the next days!

So long time ago we have seen any shrinking process videos from missa, shrinx or verinica vaughn.

Greetings,

Nina
shrunkensandra25 is offline   Reply With Quote