free hit counters
New: Floating, Magnetism, Mute, Body Control, Clothes Control, Duplication - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-01-2013   #13
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: New: Floating, Magnetism, Mute, Body Control, Clothes Control, Duplication

One bright sunny day, the gods of absurdly excessive vengeance turned their eyes upon Muhznit!

Muhznit was walking through a busy parking lot, and heard a frightening voice. "You made Sai slightly scared!" it said, "and now you will pay!" A bolt of lightning passed through Muhznit's body, and began rewriting the DNA it found there. Cell after cell was ejected as white flowery ash, until what remained was a quarter of what Muhznit had been. Clothing similarly vaporized, Muhznit was now an exposed mass of jiggling womanly flesh, floating in the air!

The unfortunate Process poster tried to brace herself for the fall into the wispy powder that had once been her clothes and the rest of her body, but she did not fall, but remained helplessly suspended in the air. Her body now generated a force of repulsion that pushed her away from anything that would cover her, including the earth itself.

Everyone around her stared in shock at the sight of Muhznit's beautiful body in it's state of perfect vulnerability. Nearby, one good man, Vincent Richter was able to tear himself from the entrancement to do the chivalrous thing. He took off his coat, and eyes averted, approached the floating helpless Muhznit. The excessive gods would have none of this!

Muhznit's curse lept instantly to embrace Vincent! Loosing none of it's power upon Muhznit, the electrical charge burst through Vincent's body as well, producing another pile of white ash to fall and drift on the pavement. The reduced, naked, and now very female Vincent fell to Muhznit, and they clung to each other, their ample breasts pressed against each other.

When the others saw this they backed away. But cell phone cameras continued to click and record the incident for the world to see. The two shrunken floating girls looked at each other in their tear-filled eyes, as they felt every stare and camera click vibrate in their souls. This pleased the gods, and they decided that their work here was done.

"H-help" said one of the girls in a tiny squeaky voice, heard by no one.
Prof_Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #14
Muhznit
The Magical Mammary Man

...I came back here out of curiosity to see if anything was posted. I was surprised, but otherwise actually unfazed. I thought that the first fanfiction of me would've involved bimbofication, but whatever. ('-' )

I love 'em.
Muhznit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2013   #15
Prof_Sai
Instigator

I hope you liked it! I was never a bimbo fan, the world has no shortage of stupidity.
Unread 12-19-2020   #16
Prof_Sai
Instigator

The authorities could do little to help poor Muhzni and Vini, as the two helpless floating girls came to be known. They erected a tent to keep the gauking crowds away, and space heaters to keep the two of them warm. A sham "expert" came in claiming to know a cure, but this one was swiftly sucked into the spell as well.

Seven years past, and the three girls noticed themselves slowly getting closer to the ground day by day. At last one morning, Muhzni awoke to find her bottom touching the pavement. Other then food and game controllers, it was the first solid object they had touched in seven years, and it felt wonderful. Soon the three girls, still forced to embrace, could stand upright, and feel the force of gravity. Overjoyed, they asked their caretaker for clothes. Had the spell lost its ability to deny them such items?
Unread 12-20-2020   #17
Prof_Sai
Instigator

It would seem that clothes control is not a new idea, there is a whole discord about it:

https://discord.gg/anUDsrH7

Attached Images
File Type: jpg nude_duo.jpg (555.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Outrageous_Outfits_and_Busty_Bare_Babes_Marked copy.jpg (455.9 KB, 159 views)
Unread 09-03-2023   #18
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Floating Escape.jpg (1.46 MB, 89 views)
Unread 4 Weeks Ago   #19
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ferengi law.jpg (1.42 MB, 48 views)