free hit counters
Snatched #3 Has Been Released! - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-01-2019   #1
AdonioGTS
Process Fan

Snatched #3 Has Been Released!

Finally! After three months of hard work, Snatched #3 has been completed and published! It was a lot of fun creating this comic! I had a blast, and I'm eager to start work on Snatched #4! The good reception received from the two last Snatched issues really gave me energy to continue with the story! 319 pages! The longest comic I've made! But with the same price as the last two issues! So with out further ado... I present to you all, Snatched #3!

Last time in Snatched #2... Gail and Joy's plan to create a matriarchal Utopia, by shrinking men, and all who oppose them, is under threat after they receive unexpected visitors. It's Gail's big sister, Tanya, accompanied by her fiance Paul, to come and join them in their supposed vacation. Little does Tanya and Paul know, they are unwelcomed. Gail and Joy pretend to be all right with their presence, and in the back of their minds, they begin to scheme a plan to get rid of them. A lot of growing girls and shrinking man action ensues as Gail tries to get rid of our unwanted visitors, by physical, psychological and seductive means. Gail and Joy's plan to create a matriarchal Utopia will not be given up so easily and our unwanted visitor's faith in each other will be put to the test as the third act of Snatched #3 unfolds!

File Format: Zipped File
Image Format: PNG and PDF
Number of Pages: 319
Language: English
Price: $6.69
http://www.gumroad.com/adoniogts

includes: shrinking woman to half size, growing woman to amazon, growing woman to mini giantess, girl on girl size humiliation, foreplay and sex with mini giantess, shrinking man to half size, shrinking man to thumb size
AdonioGTS is offline   Reply With Quote