free hit counters
mind control, bimbo transformation - Page 15 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-27-2008   #169
Long John Silvers

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffenheimer View Post
I accept her viewpoint, I just don't agree with it in the least. The best way to deal with whining is counter-whining.
Ye be not counter-whinin' ye be counter shoutin'.
Whinin' be when ye are talkin' about somethin' in a non-confrontational manner, where as ye be outright assaultin' him.
Unread 03-27-2008   #170
B-mage
Lurker... Zerg Lurker!

Christ the drama of you people

just because I made a post to counter point his opinion that this wasn't important doesn't make this a soup box

I only counter pointed because I believe the world won't change until you make a stand for your morals and convictions whenever possible within reason. to that point I made a simple post (admitly half thought out and rushed just to counter balance) because someone saw this media conditioning as unimportant (which I am fully against any media ideals)

-not a feminest, quite the oppasite I'm just as sexiest as the guys who make the media images because when I see pretty girls straving themselfs to fit in I am pissed because I appreciate all girls who aren't toothpicks (also I'm an FA so, yeah)

-hey at least in japanese anime the scrawny guys get crazy super powers or giant robot mechs to fight back with so :P

-I appreciate bimboization too (yeah you can cut the defencive stuff as if I'm attacking you, I wasn't attacking bimboization or your tastes) but bimboization is really more of an extreme and it's more of a forced state on a few girls, not a real life issue where the image problems are put on young girls, bimboization and real life are two different things

good lord drop the drama no one attacked you
B-mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008   #171
Long John Silvers

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-mage View Post
I only counter pointed because I believe the world won't change until you make a stand for your morals and convictions whenever possible within reason. to that point I made a simple post (admitly half thought out and rushed just to counter balance) because someone saw this media conditioning as unimportant (which I am fully against any media ideals)
Yar, once again, I must be tellin' ye that that this be a fetish forum...
Unread 03-28-2008   #172
ChedPal64
Process Fan

As always, the pirate is right.
Though, props go to B-Mage for standing by his convictions. Takes guts.

I believe we should just call it off and enjoy the sexism. That's why we're here, right?
ChedPal64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2008   #173
sleep
Process Fan

truth, now stop your silly fighting and get back to providing me with boners
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Body.pdf (3.19 MB, 1544 views)
Unread 03-29-2008   #174
No-Man
Process Disciple

Just a small note on the bimboization: There are many of my fetishes that exist in my head as fantasy. There are many things in there that are only suitable for fantasy and they are things I really wouldn't want to do in real life, either because reality wouldn't be able to mirror the script of my fantasy, or my fantasy would be less than respectful towards the other party.

Bimboization falls into that last category. In real life, I can't stand stupid women who only care about how fast they can burn out credit cards buying clothing and surgeries. But as a fantasy, I can enjoy the eroticism of an intelligent prude warping into something that she hates and coming to love all the things she despised.

You can't judge people because of their fetishes. Fetishes are random ass things that people like. Some people get off on playing with poo for goodness' sake. It's a fetish, it's there, it doesn't necessarily mean any individual bimbo enthusiasts are chauvinists or REALLY want women to become brainless plastic fuck dolls.
Unread 03-30-2008   #175
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
>_< That just funny. Why not go to http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...n.php....which you make a account, you get to see amazing flashes and Caption on bimbo TF.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008   #176
Gaffenheimer
Death is Near

Quote:
Is Gunslinger okay with you showing us this file?
Gaffenheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008   #177
Long John Silvers

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Man View Post
Just a small note on the bimboization: There are many of my fetishes that exist in my head as fantasy. There are many things in there that are only suitable for fantasy and they are things I really wouldn't want to do in real life, either because reality wouldn't be able to mirror the script of my fantasy, or my fantasy would be less than respectful towards the other party.

Bimboization falls into that last category. In real life, I can't stand stupid women who only care about how fast they can burn out credit cards buying clothing and surgeries. But as a fantasy, I can enjoy the eroticism of an intelligent prude warping into something that she hates and coming to love all the things she despised.

You can't judge people because of their fetishes. Fetishes are random ass things that people like. Some people get off on playing with poo for goodness' sake. It's a fetish, it's there, it doesn't necessarily mean any individual bimbo enthusiasts are chauvinists or REALLY want women to become brainless plastic fuck dolls.
No one be carin' about yer or anyone's views on this subject.
Unread 03-30-2008   #178
sleep
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeno_Angel View Post
>_< That just funny. Why not go to http://hypnopics-collective.net/cpg1...n.php....which you make a account, you get to see amazing flashes and Caption on bimbo TF.
i've already seen most of the stuff there, it's not very good.

I also have Tiffany's Transformed Tart chapters 1&2 (I purchased it) if anyone wants it. It's TG/Sissy/Bimbo and some S&M...i think one page has scat...oh it has a quick BE and ass expansion too
Unread 03-30-2008   #179
Xeno_Angel
Process Fan

Quote:
i've already seen most of the stuff there, it's not very good.

I also have Tiffany's Transformed Tart chapters 1&2 (I purchased it) if anyone wants it. It's TG/Sissy/Bimbo and some S&M...i think one page has scat...oh it has a quick BE and ass expansion too
Post it up, I kinda want to see this file you going to post.
Xeno_Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2008   #180
sleep
Process Fan

ok, i have to admit, chapter 1 isn't nearly as good as chapter 2

also you need to read them using a pdf display program (adobe, foxit etc...)

pass for the file is process
Attached Files
File Type: rar TTT.rar (11.54 MB, 1195 views)