free hit counters
Growth Request Thread(Read First Post) - Page 50 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Growth

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 06-05-2015   #589
a0040pc

Re: Growth Request Thread(Read First Post)

I remember this poser comic on this forum somewhere. It is mainly penis growth and BE but there is some GTS in it as well. Basically a man moves into a new apartment and meets with one of his neighbours (who is a woman). They have a relationship and he takes pills that makes his penis grow, at one point it grows while it is inside her and he feels that he is about to ejaculate. It is so big that they can't get it out and when he does ejaculate it causes her belly to expand. She also takes breast growth pills which of course make her breasts grow. At one point she takes both breast and penis enlargement pills and it causes her to grow into a full blown giantess. I can't remember after that but can anyone else me find this series.
Unread 06-14-2015   #590
Rogueassassin18
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
I remember this poser comic on this forum somewhere. It is mainly penis growth and BE but there is some GTS in it as well. Basically a man moves into a new apartment and meets with one of his neighbours (who is a woman). They have a relationship and he takes pills that makes his penis grow, at one point it grows while it is inside her and he feels that he is about to ejaculate. It is so big that they can't get it out and when he does ejaculate it causes her belly to expand. She also takes breast growth pills which of course make her breasts grow. At one point she takes both breast and penis enlargement pills and it causes her to grow into a full blown giantess. I can't remember after that but can anyone else me find this series.
I believe what you are talking about is Large Attractions.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/647138/6fb5c4603f/
Rogueassassin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2015   #591
Ellzinhand
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogueassassin18 View Post
I believe what you are talking about is Large Attractions.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/647138/6fb5c4603f/
Ahh, that would be miasma. Here's the original thread for Large Attractions:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=24355

He's also did a sequel. Here's the thread for Large Attractions 2:
http://www.process-productions.com/f...ad.php?t=31276
Ellzinhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2015   #592
a0040pc

Thanks for the help
Unread 06-30-2015   #593
dcletcher
Process Fan

Can anyone explain why there are so few drawings of "Betty and Veronica" from Archie as giantesses or in the growth process mode?
Unread 07-17-2015   #594
Smokeylope
Leecher

Hi, I've been looking for this for a while now but can't remember the name for the life of me. I'm pretty sure I saw it on this website, and it was a story about a girl who's found in a wrecked space colony whose population was killed by a virus, and taken onto another ship. I can't remember much from there.
Smokeylope is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2015   #595
geno13
Milky Meister

Hmm... on this Pixiv account http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5216683 there was a drawing of Kokonoe from Blazblue being pumped with muscle growth chemicals and outfitted with gauntlets while much tinier assistants keep working on her from catwalks and Iron Tager is in the foreground, looking shocked. Anybody still have it or this artist's other work?
Unread 08-07-2015   #596
a0040pc

Can anyone tell me where this is from?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg she_is_growing_up_by_zaratustraelsabio-d902nq5.jpg (151.4 KB, 226 views)
Unread 08-20-2015   #597
fez0606
Leecher

I am trying to find an old story, with no luck. The details are hazy in my mind, but I believe it revolved around three wishes. The lady in it wished that her breasts would expand as she got more and more turned on. Second she wished that her husband or boyfriend's dick would keep getting bigger as he got more and more turned on (I know, not the usual cup of tea around here). Then third, she wished that she would always be able to fit him, no matter how big he got. This had the unintended result of her growing whenever he got too excited. I'm afraid I can't remember the title or who wrote it. I believe it was quite a long story, IIRC. And I think one of the first times they changed they were driving somewhere. After a lot of fruitless Googling, I'm starting to think I imagined it. Anybody else remember this or can link to it?
fez0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2015   #598
Cow
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fez0606 View Post
I am trying to find an old story, with no luck. The details are hazy in my mind, but I believe it revolved around three wishes. The lady in it wished that her breasts would expand as she got more and more turned on. Second she wished that her husband or boyfriend's dick would keep getting bigger as he got more and more turned on (I know, not the usual cup of tea around here). Then third, she wished that she would always be able to fit him, no matter how big he got. This had the unintended result of her growing whenever he got too excited. I'm afraid I can't remember the title or who wrote it. I believe it was quite a long story, IIRC. And I think one of the first times they changed they were driving somewhere. After a lot of fruitless Googling, I'm starting to think I imagined it. Anybody else remember this or can link to it?
You're remembering the wishes slightly wrong, but it's called "The Tinder Box", by Grimmy. It's on The Overflowing Bra.
http://overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=1394
Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2015   #599
Artemis
Leecher

The story you're looking for is called "The Tinder Box" by Grimmy. It can be found via a quick search here: www.overflowingbra.com
Artemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2015   #600
fez0606
Leecher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow View Post
You're remembering the wishes slightly wrong, but it's called "The Tinder Box", by Grimmy. It's on The Overflowing Bra.
http://overflowingbra.com/download.php?StoryID=1394
Thanks all. Would have never found it.
fez0606 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
growth, minigts, poser, slow, story