free hit counters
New Ebook: Halloween Shrinks 2021 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 10-29-2021   #1
Tina Tiny
Little Doll Mom

New Ebook: Halloween Shrinks 2021

Hi all!
I'm excited to announce that I've just released my latest holiday collection: Halloween Shrinks 2021! This collection features three short stories that are all themed around Halloween!

Stories included:

Trick-or-Treat - In an attempt to give her daughter a great Halloween, Natalie shrinks herself down and joins her for Trick-or-Treating before meeting up for an adults-only party at the house of her latest crush. But when complications arise with the regrowth process, will he take her seriously or is she in for a night of embarrassment? (Shrunken Woman SW)

Vampiress - Alec has been trying to ask out his TA for the better part of the semester, but she keeps turning him down. When they run into each other at a Halloween party, Alec is pleasantly surprised with how well they hit it off. But as the night progresses, he learns things about her that he never could have guessed. (Shrunken Man SM)

Costume Party - When the unpopular Rho Kappa Rho girls receive an invitation to a party at the top Sorority on campus, Courtney thinks it's too good to be true. She's even more suspicious when the invitation asks them to dress as mice. They attend anyway, and what ensues is a game of Cat and Mouse with very real stakes. (Shrunken Women SW)

You can find the book at the following links:

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09KNPWRK2
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1112654
Tina Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2021   #2
Prof_Sai
Instigator

Re: New Ebook: Halloween Shrinks 2021

ooh!