free hit counters
Magical Mischief - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-16-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Magical Mischief - Shrink Fan Comics

A One-Way Trip to Faerie Land - Magical Mischief is out now!

A pair of would-be fae hunters find the tables swiftly turning on them when their prey turns out to be a skilled manipulator - and quite a bit smarter than they are! Before long, these two will be able to easily catch a faerie... all they'll have to do is look in a mirror!

Synopsis: Two apprentice wizards seek to trap a pixie to find out what is happening in the forest, but the pixie tricks them into the faerie life!

Release Date: November 16th, 2021
Written By: Giddeon Storm
Artwork By: Bokuman
Tags: transformation, shrinking, shrunken woman, shrunken man, gender bender, faeries, pixies, sex, lesbian, breast expansion, mental tf, mind control, personality change, revenge, magic

Issue Link: Magical Mischief

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Magical Mischief? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2021   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Magical Mischief - Shrink Fan Comics

I'll start off and say, transformations and the gender benders are not my thing. The art looks nice and is done well. The story is okay. I view it as just a curiosity and nothing more.

While a woman does shrink, it is not the focus of the story. As it is all about transformations. Read it if you are curious. Otherwise you can skip it.

I'm left questioning why this comic was posted to Shrink Fan as well. Especially after seeing one person getting mad that people put in shrinking man content in the giveaways.