free hit counters
Undertoe 2 - Shrink Fan Comics - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 09-01-2020   #13
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Undertoe 2 - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by qzar9999 View Post
I can assure you that we don't prioritize any one site over any other, or treat SFan like the runt of the litter. While it's true that some of our sites release comics more often, that honestly comes down to how big of an audience we've got to support that site. These comics aren't at all cheap to make; doubling the release schedule would double our costs, and we simply don't have enough people subscribing to the site that we can afford to do it.
I totally understand the troubles of selling to such a small demographic (pun totally intended). That's why I stay subscribed to ShrinkFan even when I don't enjoy all the comics it releases (like that prison one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinky428 View Post
Why are their tits so impossibly huge? Is this some kind of BE crossover issue?
It was incredibly hot, and I loved it ^_^
Unread 09-01-2020   #14
Tiedefender
Process Master

Lofty Leather is one of the few comics from Giantess Fan that I liked when I was still subscribed there. This cross over with Undertoe was unexpected but appreciated.

This turned out pretty good. The two ladies worked quite nicely together. It has a fun yet serious story and the art work is good. Though I think Lofty Leather stole the show. The shrinking is nice as always. There are plenty of shrinking scenes.

Only two problems occur. First, is the speed at which the learn of the bracelets origin. Second, is one panel of Undertoe grabbing Lofty Leather. As we don't have any indication of the speed of her shrinking.

Lastly, about the breasts expansion. I'm not a fan of extreme breasts expansion or sizes. But I think it works in this case for Lofty Leather.

Overall it is a good comic. Enjoyable for people who like shrinking and very huge breasts.
Unread 08-19-2021   #15
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Undertoe and Lofty Leather - Shrink Fan Comics

Small Women, Big Tits - Undertoe and Lofty Leather is out now!

Lofty Leather is still tiny and pinned down by her relatively mountainous boobs thanks to her bracelet going haywire. Can her heroic compatriot Undertoe save her from her shrunken predicament... and what will they do about the rampaging giantess outside?

Synopsis: Leather’s alien bracelet has trapped her at microscopic size, unable to move since each of her breasts are now several times the size of the rest of her body. Now, it’s up to Undertoe to save the heroine known for her gigantism - but the bracelet has a mind of its own. Meanwhile, a giantess supervillain is attacking the city!

Release date: August 19th, 2021
Written by: Mac Rome
Artwork by: Oscar Celestini
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, multiple shrunken women, giantess, growth, height increase, giantess fight, multiple gts, breast expansion, female muscle, muscle growth, superheroes, destruction, crush, micro, mega-giantess, shrunken gts, science

Series Link: Undertoe

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Undertoe and Lofty Leather? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2021   #16
Tiedefender
Process Master

This chapter is a good addition to the series.

Best parts are Undertoe putting on the ring on Lofty Leather. Also how a certain character is dealt with at the end.

Would like to see Undertoe pay a visit to the surprise character to see how she is doing. Just to make sure they are doing well.