free hit counters
My Special Friend - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > And Everything Else...

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 03-25-2020   #1
JJStrebas
BE Writer

My Special Friend

This is my series of stories featuring futas told in first person in a variety of combinations. Although they take place in the same universe, they do not overlap and can be read in any order. All of them feature BE in some form, hourglass and or ass expansion. Most feature penis growth and some have impregnation.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2020   #2
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: My Special Friend

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0849WMYRP

Mindi is in an abusive relationship and wants out. Her boyfriend doesn't respect her, has cheated on her, and doesn't want to start a family with her. When he finds out that she wants to get pregnant, he cheats on her again and abandons her at a critical moment, causing her to leave him for good. Her coworker, Kris, is there to console her and comfort her in a time of need. Mindi quickly realizes that Kris wants something more, but doesn't share the same feelings about her. What she doesn't know is that Kris has a very big secret that will change the way she feels about her forever.

This is a love story featuring a futanari seducing and impregnating a straight woman. It features pregnancy expansion and mild violence.

Unread 03-25-2020   #3
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086D43ZDL

Simone is a quiet, guarded and introverted individual who avoids fraternizing with her coworkers, while she secretly crushes on her boss. She would love to be more outgoing and participate in more activities, but her unique physicality forces her to keep everyone at arms length. When she overhears her boss plotting a scheme that will allow him to embezzle millions at the expense of her and her coworkers, she decides she must put her unique abilities to work in thwarting the plan. She needs help, and discovers someone that completes her in that she no longer feels alone in the universe, but instead, exceeds her in many incredible ways.

This is a revenge tale centering on a futa on futa romance. It contains mild violence as well as hourglass expansion and male organ growth and futa x futa intercourse.

Unread 03-25-2020   #4
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TKD4TWS

Blair is a self-centered individual who only cares about personal gratification. Her fantastic anatomy allows her many conquests and multiple partners. That all changes when she meets Melanie, a person with very unique qualities of her own. As the two explore their abilities and each other’s bodies, they keep finding new ways to bring their partners sensual pleasure.

This is an erotic tale featuring a Futa on female relationship as well as Futa on male, weight gain, breast expansion, butt expansion and a feeder relationship.

Unread 01-03-2021   #5
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RY6B8DJ

I can't believe this is happening. From the moment Linzie asked me to move in with her, I always dreamed of us being together. I've been wildly attracted to her for a long, long time, but I have never been able to express my true feelings for her. The only problem is, I'm not like other women. I've got a surprise that only I know about. I only hope it is enough to impress her.

This is an erotic tale of a futa on female relationship featuring intercourse and impregnation. It also features futa on male intercourse featuring shaming and humiliation.

Unread 05-06-2021   #6
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092JRWNC1

I've had my eye on Trini for quite some time. She's beautiful, she dresses nice and she seems like a classy lady. The only problem is she's in a relationship and I haven't approached her because of that. Her girlfriend is everything I'm not. She's tall, gorgeous and she's a high-powered lawyer from the city. I'm lucky that they even moved here to my little town. I don't think she appreciates Trini though, at least from what little I can tell watching from afar. I've got to make my move... before they do. Trini might leave, and I'll never know what true love is. She's the type of woman you'd want to settle down with and start a family together. The only problem is... will she accept me for who, and what, I am?

This a futa on female impregnation tale. It features futa on female intercourse only and natural breast expansion through pregnancy and weight gain.

Unread 07-20-2021   #7
MatthewBuB

-

I think, that you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.
Unread 08-11-2021   #8
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BFWQNJT

Oh, crap... what have I done? I slept with Trini and I'm pretty sure I knocked her up. Why didn't I use protection?
Ha... I know exactly why, because none of them are big enough for me and I would have torn them trying.
Now, what am I going to do? Trini's wife is going to be home soon and as soon as she tells her what happened she's going to come straight over here to... confront me. With her long, slender legs, her silky blonde hair, and those glasses. Yikes... I need a cold shower.

This is part 2 of a series.

Unread 11-05-2021   #9
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09L5588CR

Meeting up with Paisley was the last thing I expected. And now Trini is flirting with her? And look at her body... she's lost weight, but her chest is enormous! What I wouldn't give to... no, it won't happen, stop pretending it will.

This is the third and final entry of a series.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-05-2021 at 09:47 AM.
Unread 03-15-2022   #10
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09VLC6BSD

It's that time of the day when our hunky package delivery guy brings his heaping helping of bulging biceps and tight shorts to our office. Only this time, he's got a tag-along. She's petite, pretty and nice, but she isn't him... what a bummer. I'm going to miss seeing his perfect body every day and hoping to get his attention. But... this new girl is being awfully friendly... and what's that bulge in her pants?

This is a romantic futa on female impregnation tale featuring natural breast expansion and weight gain and interracial themes.

Unread 05-10-2022   #11
Heathernog
Banned

-

I have a friend Kathleen who will be 100 on the 17th, but special wishes and no doubt many fond memories today to Lena on her mums 102nd birthday.
Marian

___
XEVIL 5: The best software for captcha solving was released !!!
This post was published with intellectual thematic-posting system XRumer + XEvil
Heathernog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2022   #12
JJStrebas
BE Writer

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B194FQFV

Frankie's manhood... er... womanhood? Whatever... it is nothing short of incredible. I feel like she has reached everything inside of me in a way that no one else can. My body, my soul, my... womb - it has all been touched by her sensually and romantically. I'm in love and... I'm having her baby, I know it. I don't even need a test. Already I can feel changes happening within me as my body is preparing itself to be a mother. I'm growing in areas where there wasn't much there before. I'm getting curvier and softer... and it's only been a few hours. Everyone can tell at work, and for some reason... Carleen is paying extra close attention.

This is part two of a series.