free hit counters
Trek Through the Microverse - Shrink Fan Comics - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Shrinking Process

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 11-02-2021   #1
Valeyard Vince
Process Disciple

Trek Through the Microverse - Shrink Fan Comics

A Cosmic Downer - Trek Through the Microverse is out now!

A scientist who's invented a shrinking suit experiences a glitch that sends her on an unplanned Trek Through the Microverse in today's Shrink Fan comic! Trapped in an endless shrinking cycle, she's desperate to fix her broken suit and get home - anybody know a good quantum mechanic?

Synopsis: Gifted scientist Angela Regal has created a suit that allows her to shrink to microscopic sizes. She uses this incredible invention to explore microscopic worlds so that she may help further humanity’s understanding of the universe. However, during her latest expedition, Angela's suit malfunctions and she begins to shrink indefinitely! Will Angela ever stop shrinking and find a way home?

Release Date: November 1st, 2021
Written By: a0040pc
Artwork By: Yuan (Studio Arieta)
Tags: shrinking, shrunken woman, hand held, micro, nano, subatomic, giga-giantess, mega-giantess, giantess, mini-giantess, shrunken gts, peril, science

Issue Link: Trek Through the Microverse

Download this comic and every other in our catalog with a single 1-month membership to ShrinkFan.com

ALSO: What did you think about Trek Through the Microverse? Let us know your feedback to help us improve!
Valeyard Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2021   #2
Tiedefender
Process Master

Re: Trek Through the Microverse - Shrink Fan Comics

Well it was interesting. Not really sure how to describe it. The premise is fine but the conclusion does not make much sense to me.

The art work is nice and clean. Do like the scene of the ruler and size comparisons as she gets smaller.

Just not a lot to say about this one. Not even sure how to rate it either. It is fair I guess.
Unread 11-03-2021   #3
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Trek Through the Microverse - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
but the conclusion does not make much sense to me.
XD I got this! It's like when you have a variable in a computer that can be any number from 0 to 255... so what happens if the value is 1 and you subtract 2? Wraps back around to 255.

I thought it was funny, but I'm weird.