free hit counters
Freddy is back and he is popping - Page 2 - The Process Forum
The Process Forum  

Go Back   The Process Forum > Content Forums > Body Inflation and Expansion

Inflation and Process ClipsProcess Productions Store Inflation and Process Clips

Unread 08-07-2005   #13
airron5

Thanks for the images shadow gamer...very interesting. Good art detail.
Unread 08-07-2005   #14
airron5

Thank you very much...very interesting!
Unread 08-07-2005   #15
Korota
Process Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkG07
The stupid thing I don't understand about those movies are, since he kills you in your dreams...why?? I mean it's your god-damn-freakin DREAM!! I can do anything in my dream and how the hell is this dumbass burned guy gonna ruin it?? I mean if I saw him in my dreams, I would either run, of blast the F*** out of him with a laser gun from my own DAMN HEAD!!!! A woman shood, since I'm a GTS fanatic, grow to a gigantic size, or shrink his ass and STOMP THE F*** OUT OF HIS NARROW ASS!!! Since it's "your" dream and he can kill you in "your" dream, why can't it work vise versa??
I would be having a field day beating the living or dead S*** out of him!! Can someone agree with me please or explain how the hell this S*** is possible??
I'm assuming he's like magic or a demon or ghost or something. I've never actually seen any of his movies. Either way, he's got special powers that normal people don't have, so he can eff up your dreams and you can't do anything to stop it.
Korota is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-01-2005   #16
mark

Talking

do you know which comic in the series that's from?

Last edited by mark; 09-01-2005 at 10:03 AM.
Unread 09-01-2005   #17
TheGunslinger
TG Enthusiast

to answer link's question: almost all of freddy's victims are killed when they do not even realize that they're asleep. you could tell everyone that you would mess him up, but if you ever came across him, but he makes you see things that arent really there. u would be crying like a baby if you were strapped to a highchair in front of your family and were forcefed nasty food while they cheered freddy on.

to answer korota's assumption: freddy was hunted down by angry parents after he was not proven guilty for child molestation. he made a pact with the "dream demons" so that he could enter people's dreams. so as long as there are dreams, there's a freddy.

the whole idea of fighting back was in Nightmare On Elm St. 3. a bunch of kids basically came up with their own powers to defend themselves in dreams. between parts 3 and 4, they all died. so much for effing freddy up, i guess.
TheGunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2005   #18
mark

freddy controls your dreams so your just a puppet. in fact one of the kids was turned into a puppet in one of the films.
Unread 09-04-2005   #19
TheGunslinger
TG Enthusiast

yeah, that was in part 3. good point mark. the kid made puppets as his hobby in a mental institution, so one night freddy showed up in his room and sliced his arms and legs. he pulled the veins out of his limbs and walked the kid around like a marionette. he brought the kid up to the roof, leaned him over the edge, and cut the strings. it ended up looking like a suicide.

there is actually a scene in part 5 involving a supermodel-type girl who is constantly nagged by her mom to lose weight, even though she is like 110 pounds. she falls asleep at a dinner table and when she enters the dream, chef freddy comes in and force feeds her. her cheeks grow to be huge. so i guess its a CE scene. pretty nasty stuff.
TheGunslinger is offline   Reply With Quote